Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:41 pm
Kurushimu Park has several hundred acres of land and offers hiking trails through woodland and meadows as well as camping grounds and a large lake for fishing and swimming along with several creeks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:57 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't help bit laugh once more at Virgil and shot him an amused but accusatory smirk "My question is why do YOU know that it was Bieber?" Marcel would never have thought Virgil would be into a teen pop star like him, much less know his music. Marcel leaned in a bit with his grin widening "Didn't know you liked em that young, you learn something new everyday!" Marcel obviously teased the larger man as they pulled out. Once they were out he heard Virgil's comment and returned the wicked smirk that was given to him "Oh please, you wish I were that easy!" with that his grin grew even more wicked than his as his hand began to move "Besides I know how quick you'd be to take em off!" with that he'd grasp a few stands of hair and gave a soft tug to prove his point before leaning back with a triumphant grin plastered on his face. He may have been a bit too proud at knowing Virgil's big weakness and how he reacted, which was why he stopped right away. The last thing he needed was an excited werewolf pouncing him in an open convertible. Finally they'd get onto the highway and it was honestly a really nice drive for the most part, the wind blowing through their hair on such a nice and warm day as they drove down the highway with good music playing. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd done this and enjoyed the moment. Marcel would then blink a bit when Virgil began to sing along with what was playing the Hispanic would grin a bit as of course he began to sing the more romantic parts of the song. He'd grin at the other and watch him with rapt attention and Marcel would reach his hand down and pull one of Virgil's hands off the wheel knowing how good of a driver he was and would place his lips on the back of Virgil's hand. The other had most certainly not made Marcel swoon a bit like some stupid love struck schoolgirl. He'd decided he wanted to keep a hold of Virgil's hand just a while longer, now understanding somewhat why drunk Marcel had been so insistent according to Virgil, their hands fit perfectly together, or maybe he was being sappy but he'd convince himself it's the former. ""

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was hardly surprising that his smart a** of a lover would be able to give it as good as he got it. He shook his head. ”It was an educated guess, really, an’ I don’t think ya really wanna know how I know of ‘im.” More likely Virgil wasn’t entirely willing to share some of his nastier habits of the past. That wicked grin aimed his way hardly boded well. Virgil wryly eyed the moving his hand a bit as if it were a snake coming for him, his jaw tightening when some of his hair was pulled. Blessedly, the touch was gentle and hardly lasted so it didn’t have such a strong effect over him as it usually did. Any more than that and he would have whipped that nice convertible over to the side of the road and exploited the man’s own weak spot faster than Marcel could blink. The thought of cutting it until it was only a few inches short crossed his mind, but it didn’t take him long to decide against the idea since he believed that he would look rather odd without his long-ish hair. He’d just have to remember to keep it pulled back so the other couldn’t easily grab onto it as much. Virgil kept up with his singing through the rest of the song though his baritone faded to nothing as one of his hands was grabbed. While it had only been a few hours since he could last recall them holding hands, the realization of how he’d missed the simple intimacy of it dawned on him. Since there was little risk of being sappy inside of his own head, the brute didn’t shut down the thought that their hands fit together like two matching puzzle pieces. The silliness of it had him smirking somewhat to himself while he continued to drive. He supposed there was no harm in indulging his hopeless romantic part of him every now and then as long as it didn’t become a habit.

The car would eventually be slowed down to a crawling pace shortly after they passed the entrance to the park. Wooden signs would point the way to various places of interest along the way, but he kept on a relatively straight path until he got to where he wanted to go. Most people tended to stick side of the lake closer to the camping grounds and, in his experience, there would be less of a chance of running into too many people on the opposite side. Usually, only hardcore hikers and nature lovers bothered coming out this far. ”Home sweet home.” Virgil chuckled lightly as he pulled into a small graveled area and parked. He often came to this place to sleep at night after being bothered too many times by the police in town. Helped him stay out of the local drunk tank, too. ”Well, used t’be.” A hint of a smile flickered across his face at that. Having a seemingly permanent place to stay now was still kind of scary to him. The items in his pockets were taken out with his free hand and neatly stacked on a part of the center console so he wouldn’t lose them. Shutting off the engine, he would hand the keys back to Marcel as he leaned over to kiss him on the corner of his mouth. ”Thanks for comin’ with me.”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:15 pm
User Image

Marcel would watch as the car slowed down as they drove past the entrance to the park. He'd never been out here before, no real reason to come out to this place actually since he was never really the outdoorsy type. Still he had to admit that it was nice to actually get out into nature now that he was here in the fresh air. The Hispanic would then look over at Virgil and grinned a bit at his comment about the area "I forgot you were slept out of your truck for who knows how long!" he commented with a grin before seeing Virgil empty his pockets and decided that it was probably a good idea if he were being honest. Marcel would turn his phone on silent before placing it under the seat of his car, while he was sure nobody would steal anything he was just being safe at this point. He'd then take the keys back and paused for a moment before putting this under with his phone as well. The pockets were a bit shallow in these shorts and there was no way he'd go running through a forest just to find his car keys. Marcel would then turn his head a bit as Virgil gave him and kiss and he'd nod his head "Of course Querido, anything for you" it was a bit worrying just how much he actually meant that too, he'd go through thick and thin for this man 'Why am I so dedicated to him? We aren't even married yet, I was only this dedicated to my Ex after we were married...' it was then that he physically froze as he realized what he'd just thought and more specifically the word "Yet" was used by him for some reason. Why did he have to make himself feel embarrassed, Virgil probably thought he was a nut with how red his face felt at this moment. Marcel would finally step out of the car and took several deep breaths to calm himself under the guise of taking in the fresh air and after a few deep breaths he grinned without turning around "This place is really beautiful..." he commented on the scenery around him before finally calming himself down enough to be able to face Virgil as the Hispanic was finally able to shove those thoughts from his head. It was then that something else would invade his mind as he grew a bit worried "So am I going to uh...transform or something...out of nowhere or...?" he asked curiously, unsure of how the whole werewolf process worked and if he was going to suddenly become like Virgil all for sleeping with the man.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:45 pm
Seeing his face turn such a shade of red shortly after the small kiss concerned him some. Virgil wondered if perhaps he wasn’t all that keen on kissing in public despite the fact Marcel didn’t exactly strike him as the type that would give a damn about all of that. And it wasn’t as if there was any more people around to witness their affection than they had at the beach yesterday. ’He’d probably make fun of me for worryin’ about somethin’ so stupid…’ He thought to himself to help put his mind at ease as he got out of the convertible and shut the door. Several joints popped as he raised his arms above his head and stretched out. It felt really nice being out in the open again after being indoors for so long and the fact that there was little to no sign of civilization where they were made it better. Hearing that he thought the place beautiful relieved the slight fear he’d had that he wouldn’t like the location. ”Yeah. It’s nice to know that places like this still exist.” Compared to other creatures his age or older, the male would say he had done a good job of not letting the flow of time mess with him too badly, but he still loved to be able to escape to somewhere where nature hadn’t been replaced by the steel and stone. He didn’t know what he would do with himself he if lived long enough to see the world become mostly covered in large cities.

Virgil glanced around them as he toyed with the bottom of his shirt before he decided to against taking it off. It would be better to find an area that had more tree coverage and wasn’t right beside a main path of the park. That, and shifting in front of the Hispanic wasn’t something he was too keen on and most likely would never be. ”Huh?” Blinking, he glanced at him with a slight cant of his head but his confusion didn’t last for very long. ”Oh. Heh, nah. Can’t say I’ve ever heard of someone gettin’ th’ Gift by bonin’ ah werewolf.” His joke had him grinning like an immature fool as he walked around to stand next to him. At least, Virgil seriously hoped that it wasn’t possible. With his track record, there would no doubt be a lot more werewolves roaming the world if that was the case. ”An’ it’s…not so easy as Hollywood makes it out t’be.” He frowned while he wondered if this was at all related to his question or if Marcel wanted to know more about it. He gestured toward a dirt path not too far from where they were standing before he headed in its direction with his hands shoved in his pockets. Maybe it would be better to explain since the subject was breached. ”Erm…Th’ body needs t’be weakened t’ th’ point th’ immune system can’t fight off th’ magic…an’ t’do that most wolves savage th’ person who wants t’be turned.” The last thing wanted to do was scare Marcel, but he wasn’t going to sugar coat the truth for him.”But I’ve heard ah few cases were people in th’ last stages of terminal illnesses were able t’receive th’ gift by just ah bite.” His expression became increasingly more troubled while he spoke as he tried not to let memories of his own past surface. He ran his fingers back through his hair. It was only when someone else was playing with it that the brute had a problem with it. ”An’ even then it’s not ah guarantee that’ll work. They could die durin’ th’ process…or have t’be killed later on if they don’t or can’t accept their wolf an’ lose control.” Virgil did his best to smile as he glanced at him to see how well he was taking the information. ”Heh, am I makin’ any sense?”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image

(OOC: I need to proof read more often, the mother of all typos that I didn't see until I read your post. I meant to say "Are you" not "Am I?" lol I legit just edited the post so it made a bit more sense.)

Marcel was greatly relieved to say the least that he wouldn't suddenly become of hairy wolf in the middle of the night. Not that there was anything wrong with being a werewolf, the whole process just looked incredibly painful to go through if last night was any indicator. He'd then give Virgil his full attention as the man made sure to make it clear that the whole thing was nothing like the movies made it out to be, that was a bit troubling to say the very least. As Virgil explained the process Marcel didn't even flinch as he went on to explain that people who had what was basically life threatening diseases and how it might be obtained by a bite. This was very jarring for Marcel as he thought it would be something more akin to like a ritual or something that people did. Finally he nodded his head "I see...I could only imagine..." that seemed to make sense, the whole werewolf thing did seem like a tough pill to swallow and he couldn't imagine having a terminal illness and then having to become a werewolf, it seemed like such a strain on the body and mind. Finally as they were walking Marcel was now stroking his chin in deep thought for a moment before glancing at Virgil and nodded his head "I think I get it but..." he paused for a moment to articulate his thoughts "The way you're describing it sounds like it works as both a horrible disease and a miracle cure at the same time..." it was then that a thought occurred to him. This seemed really personal and probably not his business but it seemed like this would be the only time that he might be able to get an answer "How...how did you become a werewolf?" Marcel would reach over and would fish Virgil's hand out of his pocket and interlaced their fingers "Were you horribly sick? Were...were you on deaths door or something?" Marcel would ask carefully, unsure if this was a touchy subject for Virgil or not but his curiosity had to be sated. Both thoughts made Marcel feel sick to his stomach, Virgil lying in bed with some awful disease or maybe beaten down and left to die somewhere out in the middle of nowhere.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:57 pm
Seeing Marcel stroke his chin like some ancient philosopher working through some complicated and deep contemplation made him give one of those half smiles of his. It was a rather cut gesture to witness on what could at times be an intimidating man. ”Aye.” His head dipped in a small nod as he stopped beside him. ”Guess that’s ah good way of puttin’ it.” Even now, Virgil honestly couldn’t say he would go through with it if he had a choice in the matter. Lycanthropy must seem like a godsend to those suffering from an incurable disease, but knowing that he would one day die had been his only comfort after he lost Vivian. Death seemed like an unachievable goal after he became a werewolf. Now, of course, he had started to see the appeal in living. He supposed it was a good thing he was too much of a coward to try and take his own life all these years.

Honestly, it was stupid to hope that Marcel wouldn’t be curious and ask, but he had done exactly that only to have it dashed against the rocks. His lips pressed into a thin line as he looked away from him, taking a sudden and keen interest in their surroundings as his hand was grabbed. ”Wouldn’t ya rather leave it up t’your imagination?” He asked the rhetorical question faintly. Virgil glanced down to their connected hands and gave a gentle squeeze as he met those brown eyes, knowing he deserved to know the truth.”I was dyin’ from ah stab wound that’d turned septic.” There was a hint of a grin. ”Wish I could say I’d gotten stabbed doin’ somethin’ heroic, but…it was in ah fight with another guy in th’ group over somethin’ stupid. Shoulda just did as I was told an’ taken th’ stupid watch that night.” But, no, Virgil had wanted to stay near the fire where it was warm like everyone else had. He chuckled to himself once he realized he’d told the Hispanic only a couple of minutes ago that sleeping with a werewolf wouldn’t turn him into one, but in his case it kind of had. ”I don’t think…Mathew would’ve bothered with turnin’ me if we hadn’t been ********’ around with each other before that.” Virgil didn’t notice he’d dropped the hated name of his ex. His lips pulled back as he ran his tongue along teeth. ”Well, I’m not sure that’s right…he probably would’ve let me die if he hadn’t believed he needed me. At th’ time I was stupid an’ desperate enough t’ think it was ‘cause he loved me.” He fell quiet as he sorted through the memory of how frantic Mathew had been about his deteriorating state the last couple of days before it happened. And how he had laughed in his face a few days afterward when Virgil had asked if he’d done it out of his love for him.

His gaze scanned the path ahead of them as they walked. ”An’ th’ funny part? I didn’t know what Mathew was before that. When I saw ‘im turnin’ into ah wolf, I thought I was just trippin’ balls ‘cause of everythin’ shuttin’ down…right up until he tore into me.” Okay, so maybe it wasn’t funny, but Virgil often tried to find the humor in it to lessen how much it’d traumatized him. It was either laugh or cry, and he didn’t cry. Taking out his other hand from his pocket, he reached over to pull up the side of his shirt closest to Marcel. Near the bottom of his ribcage, there was a large scar with jagged edges with its match on his back in the same location. It was darker in color and somewhat faded compared to the rest he'd recently collected.

(OOC: I kinda wondered, but decided to roll with it. Blah. The one time I didn’t listen to my anxiety and ask. >__< I’m sorry! )
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:15 am
User Image

Marcel was thinking about everything that had happened to him up until this point. Only a couple days ago he was a miserable mess who was only existing for the most part for the last several years. Then he grew bored and wandered the school grounds and met Virgil, who is a Werewolf that ended up becoming his lover and the most important man in his life. He would have been willing to believe he'd find love again but the whole Werewolf thing? He would have laughed in your face. Yet here he was with the embodiment of living proof that they were real, oh and demons were too. Lucky him. And now he asked what seemed like the million dollar question and Virgil seemed unwilling to share and he did understand "If you.." he had began to say but was cut off as Virgil decided that he'd open up about his past a bit. Marcel honestly felt a bit honored that Virgil was willing to answer him like this. The Hispanic would be sure to give his full attention to Virgil as the name Mathew was dropped 'The man that Demon turned himself into...' it didn't even occur to Marcel at this moment about those circumstances, it probably would later on though but right now his thoughts were entirely focused on Virgil. Of course at the confession that he was desperate for love Marcel instantly felt a familiar pang in his heart and chuckled rather dryly "Honestly I would have thought the same thing..." because Marcel was in that exact same boat only a couple days earlier except that his desperation paid off in the form of Virgil himself but no doubt he would have done and thought the same thing as the larger man next to him. Marcel would then frown a bit as Virgil continued on to explain about how he hadn't even known about this Mathew guys power before it was too late. The Hispanic would slow in his walking down to a stop as they were relatively deep into the forest now. He'd turn his body to face Virgil as he lifted his shirt to reveal a very old looking scar, one that began to have darker pigment return to the area "Oh god..." those looked awful and Marcel would reach his hand out and ran his fingers over them with a concerned look on his face, he could only imagine how painful this must have been. He'd look up at Virgil as Marcel just wanted to take any and all pain away and just put it on his shoulders but since he had no ability to do that instead he'd settle for the next best thing. Marcel would then wrap his arms around Virgil's neck and stood up a bit to give him a soft kiss on the lips, one that was gentle and he hoped conveyed everything. Once he pulled back a bit Marcel offered a small smile "I love you Virgil...you're so special to me..." he confessed a bit, just wanting Virgil to forget about what had happened if just for a moment "Tú sostienes mi corazón en la palma de tu mano" he muttered the later part in his native tongue as he simply held Virgil for however long he needed to. It was almost scary how if they had swapped places Marcel would more than likely have followed the same path that he had and become a werewolf after being mauled. Desperation was a powerful thing it seemed.

(Translation: Tú sostienes mi corazón en la palma de tu mano= You hold my heart in the palm of your hand .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:35 pm
A part of him wondered if history was fated to repeat itself, but Virgil was rather quick to put that worry to rest. There was a difference between he and Mathew, he was in love with the human in his life. Wasn’t using him to save his own doomed soul and had no plans of turning Marcel. He stopped as the other did, mentally kicking himself for the look that crossed his face when he touched his scar. While talking about his past wasn’t as unpleasant as he had originally believed, maybe he should have kept his mouth shut. The last thing he wanted to do was to make Marcel feel burdened by the tales or bring him down in any way. Virgil’s shoulders relaxed as his arms settled around his neck, his own hands moving to rest on his hips. Such sweet and tender kisses rarely left room for any doubt on how one’s partner might be feeling. Knowing how much the younger man cared about him almost physically hurt. He’d never imagine that he would ever find something like this. ”Aye, my heart.” Virgil murmured, agreeing wholeheartedly to that sentiment.He lightly rested his forehead against his while he held his gaze with a smile that could only be called content on his lips. Although it soon turned into a small smirk when his his companion decided to speak in Spanish. One of these days he was going to have to pick up a book and learn the language.

Virgil simply stood there quietly for a few moments before he finally spoke.”You’re too good for this ‘ell hole, ya know that?” Hard to believe that Marcel still wanted him after everything he’d learned so far about him, but here they were. Holding onto each other like lovesick fools. ”I wouldn’t have liked it…but I wouldn’t have blamed ya if didn’t want t’be around me anymore.” A kiss would be placed on his forehead before he pulled away from him. The tree coverage was thicker now and he saw no reason he shouldn’t take advantage of it. ”I’mma go get changed. I’ll meet up with ya.” Transforming in front of his lover would probably never be something he’d willing do unless he absolutely had to, and he prayed he wouldn’t have to for a while yet. As much as he loved him and enjoyed spending time with him, being caught in a ‘life or death’ situation with Marcel wasn’t his idea of a fun time for obvious reasons. Actually leaving his side wasn’t harder than it should be, but he managed to convince himself not to linger and walked off into the forest. He stopped once he was sure no one would be able to see him and stripped down, draping his clothes over a low hanging tree branch while setting his footwear against the trunk. Once Virgil was in his wolf form, he stretched with a lazy yawn and took off for the path to return to Marcel’s side. The collar fit him perfectly now, its bright color standing out in contrast to his dark coat.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:40 pm
User Image

Marcel was glad that his affection was accepted by Virgil and it seemed to pull him out of the rut for a moment. His heart would then flutter a bit when Virgil used his own expression of love and it reminded him why he liked the guy so much. He'd let their gaze hold for as long as he could feel himself being more and more drawn to Virgil with each interaction.Of course he recognized that little smirk and would return it, Marcel had to admit that he loved the look on Virgil's face when he spoke Spanish. He then chuckled a small bit when Virgil said he was too good "Querido I've killed hundreds upon hundreds of people, you're just lovesick" there wasn't any heat or regret in his tone, just honest amusement. Ironically enough killing people was one of the things he had come to terms with long ago and didn't suffer for it like others. It might have weighed heavy on other people's hearts but all he really felt was the recoil from the gun, hopefully that doesn't make him a bad person. Of course at Virgil's next comment Marcel sighed a bit and grinned when he gave him a kiss on the forehead "I will be a man and admit that for the first couple seconds I wanted to get out of there and away from you" he paused and grinned at him "But then I not only remembered my promise but the fact that you're also practically the perfect man, I was able to deal with it" he gave his own obviously non biased opinion of Virgil just as Virgil had not only moments earlier. Marcel then blinked for a moment when Virgil said he was getting changed and for a second he was confused but then remembered what they were just talking about and chuckled "OK, just don't keep me waiting Pup!" he called out before walking ahead a bit. Marcel had already seen him transform once so maybe it was just something Virgil was shy about? Who knew. As Marcel was walking he would soon hear the pattering of pads against the ground and where most people would have screamed at the prospect of seeing a large wolf coming at them Marcel would only grin a bit, especially when he saw the collar. He would squat down and begin playing with the sides of Virgil's head before rubbing the others ears with an amused grin "You know the collar really looks good on you now that it fits, maybe pink was a good choice!" he stated before placing a kiss on the top of the wolves head as he continued to play with his ears and grinning "Maybe I should get a dog, a nice big golden retriever to scratch and shower my affection over! What do you think Virgil? Good idea?" he grinned a small bit at the thought of having an actual dog in his life when he had a two in one deal right here.
(Translation: Tú sostienes mi corazón en la palma de tu mano= You hold my heart in the palm of your hand .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:45 am
Marcel might not want to run away from him any longer, the wolf still approached him slowly though it might have been unnecessary given the grin that was being thrown his way. His earlier confession to him was still a bit amusing to him more than anything else since he knew he was far from being perfect. In his mind, he clearly wasn’t the only one that was lovesick. His eyes almost instantly slipped closed as soon as the man started to rub his ears. It was hard to concentrate on anything other than that wonderful sensation though he managed to give a chuff at his comment about his collar. ’Sometimes I know what I’m doin’.’ Virgil’s fashion sense was rather lacking though he could pull things off when it came to the simple aspects of it, such as how well pink and black went together. He settled down onto his haunches with his tail lazily wagging behind him while the assault on his ears continued, unaware of the dopey grin that was starting to creep across his muzzle. If he was supposed to always give off the allusion of being a big bad wolf then he hadn’t gotten the memo and was failing rather hard. It didn’t matter either way because being around Marcel had a way of effectively ruining his gruffness. The brute should be ashamed of himself, honestly, with just how easily he let him get past his defenses and bring out the good in him.

Just as he was contemplating on flipping over to see if belly rubs felt as nice as ear rubs did, the question had those thoughts instantly going out the window. Pale golds blinked open to stare at Marcel before they narrowed as his ears as his ears drifted back as Virgil attempted to look as unamused as possible. Obviously, he did not think that was a good idea. At all. Picturing Marcel loving on a big fluffy dog made him jealous although he was in denial about it even as it was happening. He understood how older dogs must feel when their family gets a new puppy and he wasn’t even a real animal. And the dog hadn’t even entered the picture yet. How could the guy even think of that when he was around?! He was already house trained and wouldn’t shed all over the place! Luckily, it didn’t take long for guilt to outweigh his jealousy. If his lover really wanted an actual furry companion, who was he to say no? He supposed he could deal with sharing and being growled at by a stupid mutt if it made the Hispanic happy. There was a difference between dogs and wolves, yes, but even a bigger difference between them and someone that shape-shifted into a beast. ’Guess I can’t blame him for wantin’ somethin’ that’ll stay an animal.’ Virgil whined a bit as he flicked the tip of his tongue at his chin by way of apology before he outright slurped his cheek just to be an a**. His maw opened somewhat in the only way canines could grin as he pulled away and jumped up to his paws, making some kind of ‘woofing’ sound as he did. His tail finally stopped it movements as he began to head off down the path at a slight trot so he wouldn’t move too far ahead of the other man.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:36 am
User Image

Marcel got the desired effect when he mentioned getting a real dog and Virgil's reaction was just as amusing as the ones when he was a in his human form. The sight of his ears going back plus the unamused look that he was giving him was almost too good. His shoulders shook a little bit as he held in his laughter but the wide grin would give it away in a heartbeat. If Virgil had gotten jealous over just the mere mention of having another canine to compete with then it just made it all the more amusing, that was IF he had gotten jealous in the first place. An unamused look could have meant anything honestly but Marcel would like to think that Virgil was jealous over it despite only being a werewolf. Then he would hear the whine and smirked a bit when Virgil licked his chin, well now that was cute and.. "Hey! Dammit Virgil!" he cried out when thew werewolf slobbed on his cheek with caused him to pretend to glare at the other "You would not be doing that in your human form you know!" he called out before sighing in amusement as he watched that damn mutt manage to give a cheeky grin even in his wolf form, damn him. Then the woofing caught his attention and Marcel couldn't help but find the action irresistibly cute. The Hispanic would then do a quick jog to keep up with Virgil and kept a steady pace with him as they went deeper into the forest. At first glance if anyone even did come so deep into these part of the woods it would just look like the Hispanic was walking his very...very..very large dog, the collar without a doubt helped with that illusion. As they continued walking He'd reach down and let his hand run through the fur on his back, letting his fingers trail through the thick coat of fur that he had. A small part of Virgil still found it jarring that this wolf beside him was his lover, the thought still was odd but he'd most certainly deal with it. Marcel would then grin down at Virgil "So you would sleep here in this forest? Can't blame you, the deeper you go the nicer it gets!" with not a single doubt in his mind the forest was a very nice place. With the sound of life going on all around them he could see why Virgil liked this place so much.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For the first time Virgil wished he could communicate verbally in his wolf form. If only so he could tease him about the whole licking issue. Instead, he made a mental note to lick him later when he was a human again just to prove a point. And, maybe, to get him back for pulling on his hair earlier. Normally, he would have kept to the forest itself even with his collar on just avoid possible trouble, but with Marcel jogging at his side, he didn’t feel the usual urge to remain hidden. It was safer with him around and, not to mention, actually quite nice. He might not be jogging with another wolf, but the companionship was more than appreciated. His pace slowed somewhat when he felt his fingers passing through his fur. He still wasn’t closed to being touched in such a way that it made him want to stop so he could savor it. He wouldn’t, of course, since they were supposed to be exercising. His gaze lifted up to his face when he spoke. He nodded by way of reply. Another benefit to being a werewolf was being able to sleep anywhere he pretty much wanted to since it was a lot easier to find somewhere decently comfortable to sleep in this body. Not that comfort had ever stopped him from sleeping outside. Plenty of nights had been spent out underneath the stars with only a blanket for shelter before he’d became a werewolf and still often slept like that if the weather was nice enough.

After a few more yards of the easy pace, he figured it was time to stop being so lazy. Leaning his head down, he nipped at Marcel’s ankle. Or, rather, in the general direction of it since his n** turned into him bumping his nose into his knee since he was too tall to reach the lower joint. That would be the only warning the brute would give before he charged ahead, shifting from a trot to a dead run quicker than a person could blink. As if to prove a point to both of them that they could survive being apart for a few minutes, Virgil kept going even after he shot around a curve in a path. It wasn’t until he reached a small wooden bridge that went across part of a creek that he stopped to wait, hardly out of breath. He looked around him, admiring the way the sunlight dappled through the leaves of overhanging tree branches along with the gentle sound of slow-moving water. The tranquility of it all was soon shattered as he caught the sound of a child crying not too far from where he was standing. Ears perking in concern, he searched the treeline on the opposite side for it but he couldn’t see. What he did see, however, might be the reason for its crying. A too large, too fluffy brown dog with its leash dragging the ground was running right toward him and its bark wasn’t one of greeting. Making himself scarce would be the best choice though thoughts of keeping his lover safe from nothing trumped any logic he had so he held his ground and tried to look as intimidating as he could to the dog and the owner chasing it.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:28 pm
User Image

Marcel would continue his stroking of Virgil's fur as he appreciated the calm serenity of the forest. The Hispanic was never really much of a nature guy and didn't usually care too much about things like hiking and what not. But maybe it was because he was a little bit older and more mature but he was able to appreciate this so much more than usual. It also helped that even in his wolf form Virgil made good company, albeit quiet due to his inability to communicate in this form. But he'd soon blink when he felt the other nipping and nudging at his leg which caused him to look down with a quizzical look on his face. What was he nudging for? Was this like a...well his question was soon answered when Virgil suddenly bolted off within the blink of an eye. Marcel couldn't help but stare for a second in awe of how fast the other was in this form "Ah dammit" with being quite literally left behind in the dust Marcel would quickly take off after the werewolf in a full sprint as he was now just trying to play catch up. It was admittingly good exercise as he hadn't had to sprint like this in a long while but thankfully enough he only smoked on occasion as he preferred a good drink. He'd continue to follow after Virgil as he took a curving path and would continue to run for another few seconds, clearly not as fast as Virgil was. Finally he'd see the werewolf standing on a small bridge over a creek and he had to admit, it was a glorious sight to say the least. However soon all the peace left as he saw Virgil was taking a slightly aggressive stance and he would be confused until he could see a somewhat large but cute and fluffy dog running towards them at a great speed. Marcel would blink in horror as if two big dogs got into a big brawl it would be messy. With that Marcel would point at the werewolf with his index finger "Virgil! Heel!" he ordered the werewolf before quickly making his way in front of him as he could now see the family chasing after their dog and just as the fluffy thing was closing in Marcel put on his best glare and folded his arms "SIT!" he shouted in an authoritative tone as the dog came to a screeching halt right in front of him and looked a bit confused for a moment. He would look behind Marcel and began to shift forward a bit as if to go at Virgil "STAY!" he spoke in a tone that warned bad things would happen if he was disobeyed by the other dog. Soon enough Marcel would reach out and begin to scratch the other dog behind the ear "There we go, you're not attacking Virgil am I clear?" with that he'd look up at the family and gave a small smile at them "Sorry I think your dog got a bit excited when he saw...my dog Virgil..." he'd move himself beside the werewolf and placed a hand on top of his head "I know he'd got this scary mug but I swear he's as gentle as a kitten" he commented as he knew there might be some doubt "Sit" he'd gently order "Paw" he grinned a small bit "What a smart boy!" Marcel knew this might be a bit degrading for Virgil but he had to admit that this was very amusing to say the least. He might make it up to him later by treating him to lunch or something like that. Who knew.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.An ear twitched back when he heard Marcel shouting at him. ’Heel? What in th’ hell does that even mean?’ He didn’t know much about commands for dogs and that word was above his pay grade. But that didn’t matter, he needed to pay attention! Virgil squared his shoulders as he braced for impact, already calculating on how could take the fluffy canine out without actually hurting it. Though the expected confrontation didn’t happen because his foolish lover stepped in front of him. How was he supposed to keep him safe from the slobbering monster if he was willing to waltz right into its path?! A snort was given when the stupid thing was confused by the simple order although his arrogance was soon replaced with annoyance, his teeth flashing when the other canine peeked around his protector’s leg. ’That fluff ball was goin’ t’rip my throat out! Why are ya makin’ friends? Attempted murderers don’t deserve ear scratches!’ He growled softly at the sight of the mutt being petted, clearly not approving of the act.
The owner of the monster finally reached them, the man panting heavily as he put down his son, who he’d been carrying. He gave Marcel a skeptical look when he referred to the black beast standing beside him a dog, but he was too polite to say anything. “It’s okay…I should’ve been more careful. Lola is a bit too much for a kindergartener to handle.” With the leash back in hand, he gently pulled on it to get his pet to back off of the pair. Done with the waterworks, the little boy only stared at Virgil in that fearless way most young children only could, apparently unaware of anything else going on around him.
A kitten? Well…there were worse things to be compared to. He could live with that though his next words had Virgil wanting to crawl into a hole. Those pale gold eyes turned up to glare at his lover as he dropped down to his haunches and lifted a front paw.’Anymore commands an’ you’ll be th’ one playin’ dead.’ Obviously, the brute’s bark was far worse than his bite. There was no way he would ever hurt Marcel. He was just grumpy because this whole thing was rather humiliating and the way the stranger was subtly trying to undress the Hispanic with his eyes didn’t help his sour mood. As if sensing his hatred toward her owner, Lola started to inch forward with a faint growl of warning. His fur bristled as he ever so slowly started to shift his weight so he could stand up, but small arms suddenly wrapping around his neck had him freezing in place with a look of shock on his face.
”He’s so awesome, Dad! He should be Lola’s boyfriend! Their puppies would be total badasses!”
Six year old’s and their damn mouths. Virgil was pretty sure his fur might have just turned scarlet from embarrassment to match the stranger’s face.
”I don’t think that’s a good idea.” The man clasped a hand down on his son’s shoulder when he started to pout upon hearing there would be no puppies. ”Heh, sorry…Kids, you know?” He shrugged some and smiled. ”But maybe they could play sometime? If we see each other again…”
Someone was sounding too hopeful. Licking his teeth, the werewolf finally stood and moved between him and the trio of intruders. He deserved all the treats and ear rubs in the world right then because he was gently pressing his body against Marcel’s instead of mauling the a*****e trying to pick up his man!

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces