Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:19 am
{DIMITRI'S CASTLE}
User Image

{KITCHEN}
User Image

{MASTER BEDROOM}
User Image

{Parlor}
User Image

{Bathroom layout}
User Image

{Slave chambers}
User Image
{VAAN BEDROOM}

User Image

User Image

User Image

{Ballroom}
User Image

{Study/Library}
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:19 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Gets out of the limousine as his butler gets the cage out of the limo and carries it upstairs to the golden palace room quickly chaining vaan up with the chain leash attached to a strong steel pole, locking the leash to the boy's collar "It is done master now I am going to draw your bath and set the table for lunch" Daniel bowed before watching out as Dimitri walked into the room holding a syringe "in case you try to escape my little panther" he injects a high grade tracking device into vaan's neck were he bit then begins treating the puncture wounds humming the waltz

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vaan's gaze was full of murder as he fought against the chains and attempted to at least head butt the vampire, though relunctantly he did have to say the little "pet name" for him was apt. Many people on the streets once they had built up a reputation were given monikers and the like.

Due to his unusual eyes and wild, almost feral fighting style, Vaan had been given the monikers Beastchild and Vaan the Cat eyes.

"What makes you think I won't rip into my neck to get the device out shitbag." He thought snarling behind the ball gag.

He attempted to jerk away from Dimitri when the man started treating his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:50 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

laughs hearing vaan's thoughts "You'd die of blood loss then since the chip is now attached to your spinal cord nor you don't want to be paralyzed forever"" he gently wraps medical quaze around the puncture wounds as he removed his gloves looking down at vaan then removes the gag placing it onto the boys new room fireplace mantle "this shall be your room from now on so I hope you enjoy it for I always treat my slaves to nothing but fine luxury and fine cuisine"

Dimitri stood up from the bed "the windows are barred and this is the tenth floor of my castle so if you try to escape my Butler will catch you or you will be severely punished by me" looks down at vaan "your last employer told me of you before I slaughtered them for double crossing me so your lucky to be even alive" he grips vaan's chin tilting his head up towards him smirking "til then rest my panther then Daniel will come here with your dinner and dessert along with a drink"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:12 pm

Vaan watched the man go not saying anything or thinking it in case Dimitri heard but, once the vampire was out the door he leaned back against the pole and spoke to himself.

"How naive of him, to think I would value my life over my freedom, very well then if I can't escape then I suppose I'll choose death." He gave a sharp smile at the door.

"If only to spite the filthy b*****d."

He tested the chains feeling how tight or loose they were and the length of them. Sadly they weren't long enough to get him close to the window, so he couldn't test their strength.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:40 pm
Dimitri's Butler-Daniel

User Image

'I live to serve my master and if I fail him may I hear his song one last time'

Dimitri walks to his private master bathroom as he stepped in he stripped down to his boxers seeing the bath was ready and topped with red roses and lily petals along with rosemary "Lovely" he walks towards the tree rack taking out a bath wrap slide it onto his waist then removes his boxers stepping into the floral and herb scented water as he began wash his skin slowly

Daniel unlocks vaan's door while walking in with a dinner cart then shuts the door behind him as he look at vaan his eyes full of hate and oddly pity "Lobster with berry lemon butter sauce paired with a fresh spring salad and gray tea then dessert is a slice of chocolate cheesecake topped with fresh whipped cream" he uncovered the hot plates

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:29 pm
*Just fyi I switched Vaan's picture to something I thought suited him more*

Vaan watched the butler warily, a part of him thought that now would be a good time to fight back. But the other decided that he shouldn't antagonize the man, he was simply doing his job despite how despicable it was.

With that in mind he simply turned away and decided to ignore the butler. They would not be friends or companions, that had already been decided with Vaan's slave status but at the least they could be neutral to each other.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:38 pm
Dimitri's Butler-Daniel

User Image

'I live to serve my master and if I fail him may I hear his song one last time'

Clears his throat as he sets the dinner tray infront of vaan along with the tea and dessert tray "I was once like you trust me it will become a true nightmare if you don't listen to master" he puts the gag away while watching the moon rise outside as he sang softly shakes his head as he stayed by the door waiting for vaa to finish "take my advice obey and when he trusts you enough run far away from here"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Fraid the trust part may not be happening, he knows of my reputation." Vaan said through a mouthful of food. He still watched the butler with a wary eye, what would the man get out of Vaan escaping?

He lived too long and too hard to believe that anyone would do anything out of the goodness of their hearts.

"He also put a tracking device in me, too close to get out safely....maybe"
He was just stating the bare facts, Vaan spied a knife near the plate and smiled.

In a flash he had the knife pressed against his neck, he closed his eyes and thought for a moment, where did the vampire say that the device was? near his spine?

"Yeah...I gotta be quick about this, if I make one wrong cut I'm screwed."
He thought.

Vaan gave a serene smile to the butler and then shoved the knife in.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:19 pm
Dimitri's Butler-Daniel

User Image

'I live to serve my master and if I ever fail him may I hear his song one last time'

His eyes widen "you fool don't do that!" he grips his jacket as his eyes flashed deep red as his canines grew sharp "Hell do you know what you just done?!" he quickly removes the knife from vaan's neck seeing blood pour from the wound "Master's going to blame me for this I just know it" sighs while he leaned towards the wound licking up the blood and cut as it slow healed "Your blood is delicious....." his eyes narrowed then he snap out of it take the knife with him as he stood by the door once more trying to calm down

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:06 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"So you'll be punished if you don't keep me alive, interesting."
Vaan said with sardonic smirk, he could just claw open the wound again but he learned something interesting about the Butler.

The man wasn't human either.

"You think I'm a fool? I guess I am since I would rather choose death over enslavement."
Vaan shrugged, but his eyes watched the man carefully.

For some reason the people here liked the taste of his blood, why he couldn't say but it was something to file away for later.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:20 pm
Dimitri's Butler-Daniel

User Image

I live to serve my master and if I ever fail him may I hear his song one last time

Whines lowly "I am no longer human because I chose to give up the freedom I earned from master for years of loyalty and servitude then again I had no where else to go since I was bought" sits down by the bay window "I let my master turn me two years ago but I can heal people with my tongue also thief I was once a con artist even stole from here once before I was taken to the slave market and master Dimitri saw me deciding to give me a fresh start" he fixes his coats cuffs and tie

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:48 am
Smexi-hexi123

"Kinky." Vaan said dryly, "Oho so it seems we are fellow thieves then." He smirked at that.

"I stole from crime families mostly, you'd be surprised by the amount of s**t a mafia family or yakuza syndicate have lying around. Or at least I did until some piece of s**t stabbed me in back." Vaan spoke.

"So yeah I get that your blood sucking lord of the castle is interested in me cause of my thieving skills, but really that can't be all yeah?"

He did recall that the man said enjoy breaking him but frankly Vaan would love to shove another knife in his neck rather than deal with that egotistical horseshit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:29 am
Daniel sighed "I have no idea I am just a servant now but you should finish your meal because soon the sun will set" he hands vaan a elegant black and indigo suit "if master does try to break you like he did me just fight until you can't anymore" hears a splash of water "seems like master is done with his bathing" he stands up waiting for vaan to finish his meal so he could finish his chores quickly "I hope you know how to dance since master is entertaining tonight I know one of your former bosses will be here if you like just ask master if you could end that misery of life" he holds up the knife tossing it onto the tray cart then opens the door bowing "I trust your bathing was relaxing master?"

Dimitri walks into the room clothed in a black and red silk bath robe "it was as always Daniel thank you now..." he looks towards vaan "do you have a request for tonight I've may have bought you but you can have a few freedoms here"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:47 am
Smexi-hexi123

"I suppose asking you to go die in a hole would be too much...hmm I heard from a little bird that you'll be entertaining one of my former bosses. I wanna kill em."
Vaan said bluntly acting like he hadn't just insulted the man.

Out of all the bosses that Vaan worked with, he could count on one hand the ones that were good to him, most of of them had treated him like s**t and had underpaid him as well.

Besides Vaan had some pent up energy from being chained up, he wanted to move, needed to. To hunt and prowl, and fight.

Perhaps he could also challenge his master to a fight...  
Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff