Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I feel like I am pregnant...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:07 pm
It's getting bigger. sad Like it bulges out too much now, where everywhere on me looks kinda skinny. I'm losing weight, but the fat's staying on my belly.

Soo huge, I feel pregnant. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:39 am
Are you getting enough water?
How about nutrition?

Or it could be the booze. Gettin' a beer belly.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:44 pm
KazeRin
How about nutrition?

or maybe since I'm dead and my digestion system does't work, it may appear that way. o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:31 am
KazeRin
How about nutrition?

Yeah it is the alcohol, and stress. Ever since my gf broke up with me and I got my accounts banned, I have started to gain a beer belly rapidly. Losing weight everywhere except my stomach...I think my fat is transfering to my belly. sad

Eventually I won't be able to see my feet anymore when I stand up straight and look down. sad I already only see the far top part of it (around toes)  

Zombie Girl Ali

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:37 am
maybe it's mpreg  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:05 pm
CaptainTeaTime
maybe it's mpreg
Whats mpreg? sad

And since I have a beer belly, I wonder if my arteries are starting to clog.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:46 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/bluemoon2004/beerbellyjun1214.png

This is what it looks like. sad Tell me what you guys think.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:32 am
yep that's some mpreg right there. or you're just getting hella fat. or it's all the damn beer is stretching out your stomach. which can be shrunk again actually. like, stretched stomachs are a thing that can happy and it often happens when people binge and their bellies basically have to learn to hold mass amounts at a time.

(male pregnancy btw. apparently we do not frequent the same sites...)

have you recently gone swimming in the ocean? you could have swallowed an octopus egg and are now pregnant with a baby octopus.

also let's just ignore this is like two weeks late as far as replies go. bc obviously i dont come here enough for decent reply times.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:27 am
well I only weigh like 165, so I am not even a pound overweight. It's weird, cuz I have a 41 inch belly, but websites state that if your waist is 40 inches or more for men, that you are considered to most likely to have fat around organs developing. sad it's weird.

I also have a high waist to hip ratio. With a 41 inch belly and 39 inch hips, it's 1.5, and site says that a WHR of 1.0 or higher is considered high risk....which is freaky since I am .5 higher.

And about 2 weeks later, I think it grew again. sad Cuz now I can't see my feet when I look down much. Just way way way top part. To understand, my belly only has to grow just a little little little then I won't be able to see my feet.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games