Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attack on Titan: Next Generation {Open and Accepting}

Back to Guilds

The battle between Humanity and Titans have been a stalemate for quite sometime. Humanity is determined to turn the odds in their favor 

Tags: Attack on Titan, Military, Role Playing, Action, romance 

Reply Survey Corps Barracks
(will rename later) Cole, Alice, and Yumi Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yandere Hime
Captain

Kawaii Hellraiser

13,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:28 pm
xxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
User Image

ץ υ м ι xxxxxxx
●●●●●
xxxxxxx ω ι и т є я s

Health: 100% xxxxxEnergy Remaining: 100% xxxxxStatus: fine

x
x
"Will I be able to create a world........."

_ _______________________ _

Yumi drags the two to an empty room that shows that it isn't in use and figures that the three could all bunk here together. There's a fourth bed which means that there is probably going to be another person joining them. Most likely to become a comrade and a close friend as well....maybe. The room doesn't look like much but to Yumi it's better than what she had at home and sharing it with Cole and Alice means that it might be fun. Yumi looks over at Cole and begins to feel a bit sorry for him. Her idea of boys is that they like to hang around other males and sometimes with females. She hopes that the fourth roommate will be a male so that Cole wouldn't be left out.

"......where she and I would have been together and safe?"

iXx Cole xXi

TunaDishCosplayer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

xxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅User ImageUser ImageUser Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  

Yandere Hime
Captain

Kawaii Hellraiser

13,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:36 pm
Cole Brunel
+Knight of Storm of Discord+
User Image

Don't expect me to do much more ...

Cole smiled as he looked around the room. "...Wow...well...its nice I guess...." He said as he sat down on a bed and looked over everything. "...Bigger then the trainee dorms..." He said with a slight chuckle as he laid down.

...Then shoot and reload....

Chen Ren-Yi

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image

Alice Wiess

The door was a real piece of work. Parts of its metal light green painted exterior were dented and outside appearances can be accountable for the inside. Once in side, the metal shut with an echoing thud which continued to rebound off the walls for a few seconds. Yumi loosened her viper grip and she examined the room thoroughly even though it wasn't much of a sight. The secluded space contained no decor and the coats looked like they belonged to a mental facility. However, it was home and Alice had no reason for complaints.

She picked her bed, which was identical to the others, and made herself comfortable. Cole was rather pleased with the luxurious about of space because the trainee's quarters are less then half of this size. She wished she was emphasizing on that, but it was true. The slot holders of her gear laid propped up neatly beside her as she started at her brown boot. Alice was eager to open the pages of the journal and investigate its secrets. Sabotage. Maybe there was a clue in there that could lead to her sister murderer.

iXx Cole xXi

Chen Ren-Yi

TunaDishCosplayer

Yandere Hime
Captain

Kawaii Hellraiser

13,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:45 pm
xxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
User Image

ץ υ м ι xxxxxxx
●●●●●
xxxxxxx ω ι и т є я s

x
x

Yumi sits down on one of the beds and looks at Cole and Alice. "This will be fun," she comments softly in an almost whisper-like voice. She's never slept in the same room with other people besides Krista. Looking at the empty bed she begins to wonder who the fourth person will be and what he or she would be like. Yumi falls back onto the thin mattress and looks up at the ceiling. The whole room looks dirty but Yumi figures that on a free day they all can take some time and try to clean it up better and maybe decorate it or something. "We should make this place feel more like a home," suggests the timid soldier remembering the term of what a real home is. Yumi has never had the physical experiences of living in a real home but she has felt it. Krista was her home. She was someone she could always go to. Someone who would always tell her things were alright and would get better. Someone she could trust and rely on. Someone always willing to help her and be there for her. Emotionally and mentally, Krista is Yumi's home. "What do you guys think? We could hang some pictures up maybe, clean it up and whatnot...Make it more lively," she continues on as her voice stays low and her cheeks turn red the more she talks.

iXx Cole xXi

TunaDishCosplayer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image

Alice Wiess

Yumi had the right idea because the place could use a little TLC. Pictures to brighten the dull ominous feel and can serve as decor. Again she was rooting for the idea, but it doesn't change that fact that one day one of them probably won't be returning. Alice stood up, her gear rested itself against her hips as she strolled over to the door. "I'll go find some decorations to lighten this humdrum room of ours." Her real agenda was to go ready Mari's journal in secret and before any of them could offer to assist her she left. The metal door slammed behind her of its own free will.

[Exit]

iXx Cole xXi

Chen Ren-Yi

TunaDishCosplayer

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:51 pm
Cole Brunel
User Image

Cole sighed as Alice ran off. "..We don't really...need...any now..." He said as he stood slowly. Did they really need to break off now? When they had just moved into the scouts? He stretched and smiled at Yumi. "..Alright Yumi...I'm not great at decorating but I'll clean up if you want." Cole said as he went over to the corner and grabbed a broom.

Chen Ren-Yi

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:43 am
User Image

ץ υ м ι xxxxxxx
●●●●●
xxxxxxx ω ι и т є я s

x
x

Yumi watches as Alice leaves the room and then looks at Cole whom was too late too protest. She nods her head as he grabs a broom from the corner and walks over to the door and leaves. She returns a couple minutes later with large bucket filled with hot water as well as some cleaning chemicals. An old rag hangs off the side of the bucket and the timid soldier places the bucket on the floor as the door swings itself shut behind her. Gathering as much hair as she can she ties the medium black locks of hers up into a messy bun. She then removes her gear and places it next to her bed. I'll start with the lockers. Yumi takes the bucket and walks up to the locker closest to the door and opens it. Dust covers the green metal as well as dirt and a pungent odor fumes out at the soldier making her want to be sick. Yumi dunks the rag and begins scrubbing doing her best to hold her breath. Whomever had these lockers last did not seem to really care to keep them clean. Well, all of that is going to change now that the three newest recruits of the Survey Corps are here. The dust and dirt come out easily and, along with them, the stench. She cleans the inside as well as the outside doing her best to make them shine. Soon the first locker is cleaned and Yumi moves on to the next locker. And the next. And the next. And lastly the final locker. Once the lockers are done Yumi takes the bucket full of dirty water and leaves the room to go empty and refill it. It takes her a bit longer this time. Probably because she wishes to have a breathe of fresh air. She returns again, but this time with just plain water in the bucket and a bottle of some kind of cleaner, and looks at the beds as she waits for Cole to finish sweeping the floors. Placing the bucket on the floor she goes over to each bed and takes the green blankets that are neatly folded at the bottom of each bed. She sets them besides the bucket and exits the room once again to retrieve something. In a few minutes she returns with a washboard, as well as a scrub brush, and positions it to stick out of the bucket. Kneeling down she takes the first blanket and begins to clean each of the blankets. They don't look dirty but the water begins to say otherwise.

iXx Cole xXi

TunaDishCosplayer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yandere Hime
Captain

Kawaii Hellraiser

13,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:04 pm
Cole Brunel
User Image

Cole nodded and got to work, sweeping up and not really paying attention to Yumi. In about ten minutes he had managed to sweep and clean most of all the furniture that she wasn't working on and spent the rest of the time watching Yumi clean the lockers, finding it hilarious. Cole could hardly contain his laughter. But eventually it ended when she cleaned them all quite well and moved onto cleaning the beds. "...Anything you want me to do?"

Chen Ren-Yi

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

ץ υ м ι xxxxxxx
●●●●●
xxxxxxx ω ι и т є я s

x
x

Yumi finishes the last blanket and squeezes as much water out as she can before folding it up into a square and placing it in the pile she had made. She looks up to hear Cole as her if there's anything he wants her to do. Taking the wet blankets with her, Yumi stands up and walks over to Cole. "Can you hang these outside for me?" she asks looking into his eyes. Leaving the blankets with Cole, Yumi takes the bucket of water away once more and returns again with clean water with cleaning chemicals in it. Yumi walks over to the corner of the room and begins cleaning the floor as she wonders where Alice is.

iXx Cole xXi

TunaDishCosplayer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yandere Hime
Captain

Kawaii Hellraiser

13,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:35 pm
Cole Brunel
User Image

Cole nodded and obeyed, taking the blankets right outside and hanging them up. He made sure they wouldn't blow away before walking back in and seeing Yumi cleaning the floor. He grabbed a rag and helped her out.

Chen Ren-Yi

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

ץ υ м ι xxxxxxx
●●●●●
xxxxxxx ω ι и т є я s

x
x

Yumi looks up as Cole walks back into the room and takes a rag to help her clean the floor. "I wonder what's taking Alice so long," she says softly as she cleans. "If she doesn't get back before we're done, maybe it could be a little surprise for her......I mean......she did seem a bit upset about her relationship with the Captain getting out," says Yumi. Yumi is clueless about Alice's jealousy and she figures Alice was upset because of everyone finding out about her relationship. The dark haired girl smiles finding it a bit cute and funny of how quickly the Captain and Alice started off. Yumi then sighs hoping she can find someone like that but in all truths she doesn't mind being alone as long as she has her roommates with her. A heavy feeling hits her in the chest of where her heart is. She can't explain the feeling but she can only say it feels good and sad at the same time. It doesn't feel like her heart is breaking but more of that it's being mended back together to recreate its whole.

iXx Cole xXi

TunaDishCosplayer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yandere Hime
Captain

Kawaii Hellraiser

13,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:46 pm
Cole Brunel
User Image

Cole chuckled a little and nodded. "Yeah...maybe she went to visit him...hope he's a nice guy..." He said as he kept cleaning. And then he saw Yumi. It looked as if she just took a big hit, he watched her carefully, a bit fearful, but relaxed as she began to look better. "..Well...only a little bit more left to do..."

Chen Ren-Yi

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image

ץ υ м ι xxxxxxx
●●●●●
xxxxxxx ω ι и т є я s

x
x

Yumi smiles as she nods her head. Soon the floor is clean. It has a wet shine on it but it's not wet to the point where it's soaking. "Be careful," she warns him as she stands up and tosses the rag into the bucket. "I don't want you to slip." Yumi walks up to one of the walls and, with her index finger, glides her finger over it. She then looks at her finger and the dirt that had come off the room. Had no one cleaned these rooms in years? Yumi wipes the dirt off and walks over to the bucket and grab the same rag she was using before. The black haired trainee squeezes the water out and begins to wipe down the walls the best she can at her height.

iXx Cole xXi

TunaDishCosplayer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yandere Hime
Captain

Kawaii Hellraiser

13,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:58 pm
Cole Brunel
User Image

Cole nodded and laughed, "...I'll be fine..." He said as he got up and wet the rag again. He saw that she was cleaning the walls and chuckled, walking over to the wall and slipping when he got close, wincing. "...I should've listened..."

Chen Ren-Yi

TunaDishCosplayer

Survey Corps Barracks

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out