Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Help with gaining 1.518 million

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JVliyuki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:51 am
Need help 1,518,000 gold for 2 keiko's cake ^u^ will appreciate donators
Advised thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:58 am
JVliyuki
Advised thanks
i will complete your quest if you give me 100k and i will try my best to get your items?  

happyy_bunnyy

JVliyuki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:25 am
happyy_bunnyy
JVliyuki
Advised thanks
i will complete your quest if you give me 100k and i will try my best to get your items?

Alright but I'll earn for awhile do NOT trade with me the items if I don't give you the 100k yet but could it be higher like 150k or 125k or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:30 am
JVliyuki
happyy_bunnyy
JVliyuki
Advised thanks

Alright but I'll earn for awhile do NOT trade with me the items if I don't give you the 100k yet but could it be higher like 150k or 125k or something?
ok sounds good and lol hows 130k or 200k sound? and you item is on my wish list already. so my end of the bargin will also take a while lol  

happyy_bunnyy

JVliyuki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 am
happyy_bunnyy
JVliyuki
happyy_bunnyy
JVliyuki
Advised thanks

ok sounds good and lol hows 130k or 200k sound? and you item is on my wish list already. so my end of the bargin will also take a while lol

Sure thing ^_^ I had 400k at my account but I got hacked bad luck right and sure I'll get 200k for you instead ^_^,deal?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:20 am
JVliyuki
happyy_bunnyy
JVliyuki
happyy_bunnyy
JVliyuki
Advised thanks

Sure thing ^_^ I had 400k at my account but I got hacked bad luck right and sure I'll get 200k for you instead ^_^,deal?
deal  

happyy_bunnyy

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces