Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I need slippers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A pile of awesome
  I quite like my things.
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:51 pm
I forgot what non carpeted places are like on my shins.

Oh and I'm moved out of my campus residence and now reside off campus.

All of my things are in a pile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:46 pm
Why do you reside off campus? Are you done with your degree? O.O

That's the only reason I can think of. biggrin But it's much better than living with my parents still since you are trying to find a job in stupid Alamoghetto.

I mean, if my GF breaks up with me (which I am 5% likely she will) I will have no reason to live in Alamogordo anymore so I will go back to my brother in cruces in stuff and live there since it is growing. I will probably be a sub there since they always need subs and he (my brother) is always like they always need ppl there cuz there are 4 high schools with 2000 students and such, but it would probably be hectic. biggrin But anyone to get money. They will hire me cuz I already have stupid sub experience from March 2013 to August 2013 I mean really, so yeah.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:07 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Why do you reside off campus? Are you done with your degree? O.O

That's the only reason I can think of. biggrin But it's much better than living with my parents still since you are trying to find a job in stupid Alamoghetto.

I mean, if my GF breaks up with me (which I am 5% likely she will) I will have no reason to live in Alamogordo anymore so I will go back to my brother in cruces in stuff and live there since it is growing. I will probably be a sub there since they always need subs and he (my brother) is always like they always need ppl there cuz there are 4 high schools with 2000 students and such, but it would probably be hectic. biggrin But anyone to get money. They will hire me cuz I already have stupid sub experience from March 2013 to August 2013 I mean really, so yeah.

I'm still going to school, we don't really get housing after first year on campus, except in the summer, I just moved out August 1st instead of September, because it was easier and I get money back.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:03 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

portraitofaudacity

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:24 am
I need you portrait. biggrin  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff