Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Taste Testin'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The only one I didn't get was the muscle milk monster
  Because I'm not a fan of that.
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:22 pm
So I did this a while ago, but forgot the results, so now I'm doin' it again.

As some people may or may not know, my two favorite drinks (besides rum) are monster and mountain dew. One is the drink of life (mountain dew) and one is the drink of death (monster).

Anyhoo, there are a lot of different flavors of monster, and I've been trying to decide which are my favorite and which I don't like. So tonight I went and bought one of each (though I didn't get ones that were pretty much duplicates but in different cans), and I'm gonna drink 'em all and this time write down my favorites.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:04 pm
are you trying them all at once, or over time?  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:05 pm
I'm tryin' for all at once, but I'm actually not good at consumin' vast amounts of liquids late at night. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:30 am
Semok
I'm tryin' for all at once, but I'm actually not good at consumin' vast amounts of liquids late at night. xd
Wow all at once? Didn't think you'd be as crazy as me. O.O But I assure you you gut guts, like i do. biggrin That's what i love ya old friend. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:26 am
Alright, so I only have 2 and a half cans to go, but I had to take a break because I got pretty sick yesterday. Seems when I get really hyper I lose track of time and forget to eat and sleep, so the combination of sleep deprivation, dehydration, hunger, and hyperness made me sick and dizzy yesterday, so I'm gonna hold off on monster for a while until I feel better. xd

On a more positive note, I got a lot of achievements done in Guild Wars 2!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:06 am
Semok
Alright, so I only have 2 and a half cans to go, but I had to take a break because I got pretty sick yesterday. Seems when I get really hyper I lose track of time and forget to eat and sleep, so the combination of sleep deprivation, dehydration, hunger, and hyperness made me sick and dizzy yesterday, so I'm gonna hold off on monster for a while until I feel better. xd

How often do you drink alcohol? biggrin I drink it like every other day.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:51 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

I gave up drinkin', or am at least tryin' to give it up, so I don't drink at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:00 am
All I know about Monster is that the regular flavor is my favorite, and the Russian Java flavored one is my least favorite.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:56 pm
Yeah, there's a few that I now know that I hate, but a few others that are actually quite good, like the fruit punch one. I think the original is still my favorite, though. It's so sweet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 pm
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

I gave up drinkin', or am at least tryin' to give it up, so I don't drink at all.
Yeah right. Don't you drink alcohol often? DOn't make me laugh. Don't tell me you gave up it. No way!!!!!!!! It takes li;ke 9 to 12 shots to get me even the most awesome feeling drunk in s**t!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:08 am
I don't drink anymore, though I have been very tempted on many occasions. My friends are helpin' me quit, so they're makin' sure that we always have somethin' to do each night. That way, I don't drink so I can drive and have fun, since I don't like drinkin' in front of minors.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 am
Semok
I don't drink anymore, though I have been very tempted on many occasions. My friends are helpin' me quit, so they're makin' sure that we always have somethin' to do each night. That way, I don't drink so I can drive and have fun, since I don't like drinkin' in front of minors.
Yeah right Im' sure you've dranken within the past few days. biggrin

I think you'd thinik I"m crazy that I drink 9-12 40% ABV shots every other day or something. SO yeah. emo And when it's not alcohol, the other days are 250-400 MG benadryl. SO YEAH THINK I"M CRAZY NOW?  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:18 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
Yeah right Im' sure you've dranken within the past few days. biggrin

I think you'd thinik I"m crazy that I drink 9-12 40% ABV shots every other day or something. SO yeah. emo And when it's not alcohol, the other days are 250-400 MG benadryl. SO YEAH THINK I"M CRAZY NOW?

Nope, still dry. My friends have been wonderful with keepin' me busy with various things.

Also, no, I don't think you're crazy. I just think you're an idiot attention seeker, as always.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games