Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I am all registered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee
  weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  aliens
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:16 am
for my classes next year.

First semester: I am going to search for aliens and take a bunch of philosophy and question the existence of myself. Then I'm going to talk about ethics type stuff, and philosophy of logic. And one more technology and society course.

Second semester: I am going to relearn everything I need for my actual degree and take a bunch of computer science. and a little bit more philosophy.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:47 pm
I love philosophy. Could drown myself in it. A never-ending sea of wisdom, made up of science, dreams and half-truths. My best philosophy teacher was 'shrooms and 'cid. My favorite philosophy authors are Nietzsche and Bertrand Russell. Both are just ramblings of insanely genius men. I definitely recommend Bertrand Russel's "Problems of Philosophy" book. It slices to the heart of the matter... http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/5827  

ochimaru

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:24 pm
ochimaru
I love philosophy. Could drown myself in it. A never-ending sea of wisdom, made up of science, dreams and half-truths. My best philosophy teacher was 'shrooms and 'cid. My favorite philosophy authors are Nietzsche and Bertrand Russell. Both are just ramblings of insanely genius men. I definitely recommend Bertrand Russel's "Problems of Philosophy" book. It slices to the heart of the matter... http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/5827

Philosophy is great, I sort of wish I could spread it out between my two semesters more, it feels kind of wasteful only taking one degree requirement course.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:36 am
ALIENS DO EXIST!!!! Our SOLAR SYSTEM ALONE is like 1/1billionth of the entire universe. There are bound to be many planets who have developed around their stars like ours have. I AM SURE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Our space technology just sucks soo much that we can't confirm that. That's all. HOw can we improve if we are drowining within ourselves cuz of stupid debt and money problems, and stupid wars in crap? We can't develop in better technololgy if we continue to drown ourselves in debt and fight wars we can't even see against the stupid middle east. I fear Japan, China, and Korea will beat us in technology soon. Oh well, it shows how sucky america is going to be, we like being the stupid bullies picking wars with other ppl and wasting all of our money for nothing, which is why we are ******** billions in debt, we will drown within ourselves. I fear FLIGHT to CANADA will be coming soon, within a few years. It's sad. America, sucks, everyone takes advantage of welfare in crap, it's sad. We may be a superpower, but a stupid ignorant superpower who are ******** capitalists who only care about money and stupid killing terrorists, we suck, we deserve to die amongst our greedy selves. I hope america falls within 10-20 years, cuz right now it ******** sucks. I'd rather live in Canada or Europe. I hate the direction we are turning, it is making other countries HATE US!!! Which will lead to our downfall. I hate being american, cuz everyone else in the world mostly hates us, it's horrible. WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HOPE WE FALL CUZ NOTHING IS BEING DONE TO HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And republicans aren't taken seriously anymore.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:18 am
Congratulations. I am envious of anyone in college. I might enroll one day but until then I am just a guy that works a truckstop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:38 am
portraitofaudacity
Congratulations. I am envious of anyone in college. I might enroll one day but until then I am just a guy that works a truckstop.
WOW, do you even have a degree? How much do you make an hour? TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably not much higher than minimum wage, they'd hire you over me cuz they are scared that I with my fearful fuciking bachelors degree will take their jobs soo stupid. I HATE HOW AMERICA WORKS, I shoul've just tried getting a job in Alamo in late 2008, rather than wasting 4 years getting a stupid degree that is worthless that won't want any ppl here to hire me. stare SOO STUPID!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:47 am
I make just over minimum wage and only work 24 hrs a week so I have plenty of free time for other projects. I make just enough to pay rent and buy cigarettes without digging into my (non-existent) savings.

I used to work 50 - 60 hrs a week for more than twice what I make now but I left that line of work to return to my hometown in MT and focus on other things. Money isn't everything but I'm considering a second job so I can save up for a little trip down to Venezuela.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:44 am
Technology is becoming global. Japan and South Korea are definitely ahead of us, but most of this "technology" is just for entertainment sake, it seems.

And it is inevitable the US economy will collapse, and likely the rest of the world with it. Our fiat money system is piled too high, and few countries are buying our debt anymore... as it's obvious we won't be paying back the $17 trillion that we owe.

I predict the rise of global currencies, like Bit Coin. As once the economies start crashing, everyone will look for an alternative money... and Bit Coin is the only one that isn't sponsored by any one country.  

ochimaru

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:43 am
ochimaru
Technology is becoming global. Japan and South Korea are definitely ahead of us, but most of this "technology" is just for entertainment sake, it seems.

And it is inevitable the US economy will collapse, and likely the rest of the world with it. Our fiat money system is piled too high, and few countries are buying our debt anymore... as it's obvious we won't be paying back the $17 trillion that we owe.

I predict the rise of global currencies, like Bit Coin. As once the economies start crashing, everyone will look for an alternative money... and Bit Coin is the only one that isn't sponsored by any one country.
YEP AMERICA ******** SUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could live in Canada or move to it, but since my girlfriend is located in the most not well known city on the US, I have to get a job here which is really hard. stare

I don't even have any healthcare right now, so if I get something serious like cancer I am screwed. crying  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games