Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaunt Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:31 am
Seto Kaiba N
Gaunt Dusk

Max took the papers and blinked, a little stunned to see that the General was as whipped as himself and even Stark. He looked at Rezien and cleared his throat, composing himself and pulling out his wallet. "Well how much would I owe you for shipping all of his belongings to my house?" He wrote down his address on a piece of paper and handed it to Martha. "Oh yes, Commander and I'm pretty sure that male lions don't hunt. I'm pretty sure that they just lay around, have sex with the women and occasionally fight one another for control of the pride while the women do all the work." He said politely to the General. He landed on the ground and bowed respectfully to Martha. "Thank you Mrs. Phoenix," He the shrugged and pulled five hundred dollars out of his wallet and handed it to Martha, seeing how she had the General whipped it was best to deal with her. "Just keep the change if you need it, if you don't, mail it back with the rest of his things... or burn it... don't care which."

Martha nodded at Max as she declined the money for that isn't an issue. "Well thank you. And oh by the way he is a general. Not that matters you can call him whatever rank you want." She said before leaving with her husband while she dragged him by the ear.

the next day, Tony had Jarvis sent in another suit for him to wear while he was preparing for a speech. He still waited for Alan to wake up so he can give him back Jacob.

Alan stirred and finally woke up, looking at his daughter, who had freshly cleaned clothes courtesy of Kaitelyn, unlike him, who had fallen asleep dressed. He blinked and looked around, remembering what happened and sighed. "Well played Mr. Stark. Well played." He said in an annoyed tone, looking around the living room.
"Dad, why does Tony want to revolt against the government?" Stephanie asked, munching on a waffle.
Alan rubbed his forehead and responded without thinking. "Probably because we have an incredibly corrupt system with-Wait WHAT?!" Alan looked at his daughter and wasn't sure how to react, so he looked around, wondering if Tony was still around and also why nobody kicked him out. Then again Max wouldn't kick anyone out. He's too generous.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:39 am
Tony was there when Alan woke up. He tossed Jacob over to him. "Yeah I'm gong to protest against the government about the act problem. Even though I seem to cause it I don't want it to gon on anylonger. I don't want anyone to be a weapon. Oh I fixed that little toy of yours."  

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gaunt Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:01 pm
Alan blinked when Jacob was tossed at him and he blushed, annoyed. "I... um..... you... uh.... okay?" He shrugged, not sure how to react to this sudden turn around from his perspective. "Good... job?" He looked Jacob over and flipped a switch on his stomach and jacob uncurled from his case shape and crawled up Alan's arm and perched on his head. "Um..... thank you Mr. Stark." He really was a bit floored with this and tapped his fingers together. He was used to addressing most people by their last names and much more formally.

"Do we get to burn jeeps?" Stephanie asked honestly.

"No! No jeep burning! And you're four! You don't get to revolt... you can start a protest when you're older.... also burning jeeps isn't protesting, that's rioting." He said, while still thinking. "Although Jacob isn't a toy. He's a scavenger bot for finding useful parts at the junk yard." Jacob's tail twitched and span a little bit and Alan made a scolding noise at him and Jacob responded by lowering his tail.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:13 pm
"That's what Stephanie told me and I had offer my busted up suit to you. I know I'll scrap it or just store it so its no use to me. But yeah soon as my other suit arrives I'll be leaving to make press confrence about the protest." Tony responded.  

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gaunt Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:21 pm
Jacob seemed to relax on Alan's head, folding its claws and curling up its tail while it watched Tony and Stephanie. All the same Alan tilted his head, catching the robot while it fell and it squirmed when he caught it. He flipped the switch on its stomach and it transformed into a case again, which he put into his pocket. "Well..... um.... thanks a lot you didn't have to do that." He said, wondering what prompted Tony to be so nice to him when Alan had been such a jackass to him. "Um.... I guess I have to go to work soon though." He stood up and hesitated a second before he held out a hand to shake. "I'll take the scrapped armor though. Hopefully it'll fit in my car." He figured he could both study the armor and take it apart for the nice parts.... the REALLY nice parts. It almost made him drool thinking about it.
"I want the rocket boots."
"You're four, the answer is no." Alan said without hesitation.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:52 pm
When Tony got word about his suit. he left to put it on and took off knowing he is a tad late. He just hope he will make it in time. Apon arriving he took off the helmet seeing who is all here that will stand by him.  

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gaunt Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:05 pm
Steve Rogers stood while in full uniform with his mask down, standing next to Iron Man and smirking "You're a little late Iron Man." He said with a smirk. "Your Doctor give you a hard time or something?" He looked at the people watching and the reporters. He was used to the attention but he didn't much like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:40 pm
Iron Man looked at Steve for a moment. "Yeah I know i'm late." He walked up to the potem. He put his helmet down on it. He is use to the reporters but this was something he will change lives. He waited for a minute before he started.

"I know what I said a couple of weeks ago had affected lives. Infact not to long ago I had a chance to meet with a family whoes kids have powers yet they are afraid to register as a weapon. I admit I am wrong and I see what this act can lead. I live in a country that you are free to choose who you want to be not some government trying to take over the lives of others. Our founding fathers had fought against the king for the same reason that I am standing here today." He stepped out from the potem. "I will not let the government tell me when I can be Iron Man or when I can be tony Stark. I am one in the same. As well for the other super heroes that had die protecting this great country. In so I'm unregistering and protesting against the Super Human Registration Act. For I believe in the American spirit."  

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gaunt Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:03 pm
Steve watched Tony and nodded approvingly, he stood next to Tony and smiled. "I am Captain America. Tony is right. He's more than right. This law is an injustice against upstanding citizens who just want to live their lives like normal people. The government is meant to serve the people, there is no option for forcing the inverse." He crossed his arms. "I'm not registering and I'm certainly not going to help enforce this law by forcing others to register." He felt he had to add that since he is a soldier and might be ordered to do exactly what he just refused to do on national television. He moved back, behind Tony and allowed Stark to continue if he wanted.

Max watched this on tv and sighed. "Americans are all crazy ********." He said in an exhasperated tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:08 pm
Tony glanced over at Steve hearing what he has to say about all of this. He gave a nod when Captain said about the government serves the people. "Now all I ask is for the government is to relook into this matter. Change a few things if not able to repel it. Get rid of it. This is not what I want, this isn't what Avengers want, this isn't what the people of America want. To live in fear. To have no say. This isn't what we ask for." He try to make it into his rock style speech mostly to motivate the people. "But that isn't what you said when you gave your supportive speech. Why would this make any difference? You keep changing you mind." A reporter questioned him. Tony looked at her for a moment. "You right. How this is any different than what I said before? The difference is this, People want to make their own choices. Rather for the bad or for the good. Reguardless if I change my mind a thousand times. Personally I want that right to do so." He answered but he was more believeable then the last speech he had given as he put passion. "And what if the government won't change? What if all of this doesn't affect the congress. What then a war?" Another reported asked. "Umm A very good question. If the congress won't change or doesn't attempt I will......" Tony had to pause. "I don't want to say it but I will. If they won't change, I will go to war to make sure to allow the super humans or beings live in a country where they are truly free. So congress this is your only chance fix it or I will." Tony narrowed his eyes as his repulsors glowed showing he means business, but of course hope that congress will change it. There was an uproar in the room where Tony had declared war if congress doesn't change the law.

While this was being hired on TV, Hammer glared at this seeing Tony delcaring war. "No this can't be happening.... He is suppose to fall!!" He shouted as he threw a random object at the tv and hte screen shatters. "I must stop him.... but how?" He had to think about it knowing that controling him and have him change Tony's mind isn't going to help. Not in this case but then thought about his close friend, Maxwell. "The fat doctor.... hm.... perhaps he can bring Tony to his knees...." He was making plans on how to lure Max then smirked remembering his wife Laura thinking this is perfect.  

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gaunt Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:43 pm
Steve watched Tony with a raised brow and nodded after a moment of thought. "I would buy you a drink if I didn't know that was a bad idea Tony." Steve said, referring to Tony's drinking problem. "Perhaps we should leave on this note." He suggested. He departed from the limelight and thought about his next course of action.

Max watched this and grabbed a joint, thinking of toking up and remembering his kids were here so he put it down and sighed. "Oh well." He had Kaitelyn turn on My Little Pony instead. At least no one was in the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:53 pm
Tony nodded agreeing as he got his point across. As he walked off, he grabbed his helmet. "Yeah got carried away there." He shrugged at the comment. "Say would you care to meet someone? I think he will be happy to meet you." He had to offer.  

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gaunt Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 pm
Steve looked curious at Tony's offer. "Sure, who is it I'm meeting?" He was wondering if this was Tony trying to show off famous friends or if he had better motives. "Someone we would be protesting with or just a friend?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:44 am
"He is a friend. But I'm not sure if he would protest or not for I haven't asked. But I guess I would say he is my doctor that have great baking skills." Tony explained a little bit about Max as he remember what the other dimesion Steve said to Max. So he figure it wouldn't hurt.  

MK Infra
Captain

Tipsy Player

9,750 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Ally Up 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gaunt Dusk

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:04 am
Steve followed Tony to the Doctor's estate and looked at the place, getting registered as a guest under Tony by Kaitelyn. "Isn't one talking house enough?" He asked Tony with a raised eyebrow.

Max looked around, not being informed of the guests since he had told Kaitelyn not to bother him unless it was an emergency. He started juggling some test tubes as some music started up in his lab and he hovered up and stood on the desk. "May as well, been a while since I sang a bit anyway." He noted with a shrug, still juggling the test tubes with his powers.  
Famile Tree Extreme

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff