Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lover Of The Arts

Back to Guilds

A guild about all forms of art 

Tags: art, photography, music, theatre, dance, film, graphics, writing, fashion, contests, general chat, games, fun, 

Reply The Chat Room ~ general talk about anything and everything
Valentine's Day Stories Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 pm
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Good or bad let us know your valentine's day stories.
If you're having a love problem, speak up and get people's opinions here smile

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:08 am
Just wanted to express my confusion about people who hate St Valentines day. I mean, I've been single every Valentines day yet, I used to dislike it for vt hat, but then I realiased it's an international day dedicated to expressing love to people you care about, not just love interests.

I don't see anything wrong with it, but I'm a loving person who expresses their love every day so maybe that's just me?  

Omigah

Dedicated Friend

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Informer 100
  • Friendly 100

I took someones pants

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:05 am
Omigah
Just wanted to express my confusion about people who hate St Valentines day. I mean, I've been single every Valentines day yet, I used to dislike it for vt hat, but then I realiased it's an international day dedicated to expressing love to people you care about, not just love interests.

I don't see anything wrong with it, but I'm a loving person who expresses their love every day so maybe that's just me?

Don't worry not all ppl like Valentine's day. Most ppl celebrate with their family. Some celebrate with their true love. Even preschoolers celebrate it. It doesn't force u to celebrate it either. Valentine's day came from the ancient romans celebration of Lupercalia. A three-day celebration to ward off evil. It was done on Feb. 13-15. And ppl have other ways of thinking of that day.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:10 am
hanako7
Omigah

Don't worry not all ppl like Valentine's day. Most ppl celebrate with their family. Some celebrate with their true love. Even preschoolers celebrate it. It doesn't force u to celebrate it either. Valentine's day came from the ancient romans celebration of Lupercalia. A three-day celebration to ward off evil. It was done on Feb. 13-15. And ppl have other ways of thinking of that day.

Wow really? That's so interesting! Thanks for sharing that with me biggrin  

Omigah

Dedicated Friend

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Informer 100
  • Friendly 100

Heigher-Sama

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:56 pm
I had a boyfriend for about two and a half years, but this past new years eve he told me he had started to grow feelings for another girl he had met a few month prior. I was/am very hurt, and I left him after he told me this. Ever since then I tried to not think about it, but this will be my first Valentines Day without him for the past few years and it is a huge middle finger to me right now.

I've never felt so worthless, because someone just completely stopped giving a damn about me after two and a half years of being together. The same person who had made me feel so special has now made me feel like the most worthless, pathetic person in the world....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:40 am
Heigher-Sama
I had a boyfriend for about two and a half years, but this past new years eve he told me he had started to grow feelings for another girl he had met a few month prior. I was/am very hurt, and I left him after he told me this. Ever since then I tried to not think about it, but this will be my first Valentines Day without him for the past few years and it is a huge middle finger to me right now.

I've never felt so worthless, because someone just completely stopped giving a damn about me after two and a half years of being together. The same person who had made me feel so special has now made me feel like the most worthless, pathetic person in the world....
I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Stay strong though. After being with you for so long, and just letting you go like that, I think you can do better. It might hurt for a while, but you'll get through it and find someone who will love you forever and treat you like a queen.

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:51 am
There's this guy I've liked for years. He's been a friend since early Primary School, and I've always cared about him, but now I've fallen for him as more than a friend. About a year ago he asked out a girl I hang out with sometimes, and she turned him down. He was just starting to get over her, until a few months ago, when she said she actually did like him, and he started liking her again. He was going to ask her out, when she changed her mind again. I hate that she keeps playing him like that. I really just hope he can get over that girl a second time, he deserves better. Not saying that I'm better.. haha. I told him a few nights ago how I felt about him in a ridiculous amount of detail, it was hilariously embarrassing, but I'm glad I spoke up for once. We had a laugh about some of the things I said, and we've been talking more often now. He's absolutely lovely, and always checks that I'm okay, if he finds out I'm upset about something. I have very strong feelings for him, and he knows that now, so fingers crosesed things will go well from here. Hahaha  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:07 pm
There's this guy I think I like right now. And our school is selling flowers for valetines day. Well two of my friends who are selling them, had told me I should send him one even if it's just anonymous because I'm shy.

I'm halfway thinking not sending him one because i think it'd be obvious (that I sent it)because his cousin kept yelling out that I liked him and that we should get togther.

And the other half is saying go ahead the only bad thing is that he might know, or it might make him happy.

I'm not even sure if guys like to get roses either. so yeah.  

redheadsrule13

Romantic Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

I took someones pants

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:56 pm
Omigah
hanako7
Omigah

Wow really? That's so interesting! Thanks for sharing that with me biggrin

Ur welcome! Did u know that there is also another story for that? St. Valentine was actually a man that saved these Christians from a jail. The roman general found that out and put him to jail. But he soon fell in love with the jailer's daughter and before he died he wrote a letter to her and signed "from, your valentine" which is now used by some lovers in this modern day. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:58 pm
redheadsrule13
There's this guy I think I like right now. And Oooour school is selling flowers for valetines day. Well two of my friends who are selling them, had told me I should send him one even if it's just anonymous because I'm shy.

I'm halfway thinking not sending him one because i think it'd be obvious (that I sent it)because his cousin kept yelling out that I liked him and that we should get togther.

And the other half is saying go ahead the only bad thing is that he might know, or it might make him happy.

Ooo. That's a tough one. Hope u can make a decision before it is too late. :-/  

I took someones pants

Chatty Wife

redheadsrule13

Romantic Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:01 pm
hanako7
redheadsrule13
There's this guy I think I like right now. And Oooour school is selling flowers for valetines day. Well two of my friends who are selling them, had told me I should send him one even if it's just anonymous because I'm shy.

Ooo. That's a tough one. Hope u can make a decision before it is too late. :-/

yeah same here. I have till next week. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:01 pm
Heigher-Sama

Awww. Hope ur okay. But if he doesn't like u. Then he does not deserve u. He must not be good enough. U might even meet a person who's better than him. But good luck though. sad  

I took someones pants

Chatty Wife

I took someones pants

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:05 pm
Good job! Now that he knows it won't be that bad. He will be having a big thinker but if he chooses u congratulations! But if he didn't maybe u may find someone else. And seriously that girl should make a real decision! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 pm
redheadsrule13
There's this guy I think I like right now. And our school is selling flowers for valetines day. Well two of my friends who are selling them, had told me I should send him one even if it's just anonymous because I'm shy.

I say, GO FOR IT! ^_^  

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:42 pm
hanako7
Good job! Now that he knows it won't be that bad. He will be having a big thinker but if he chooses u congratulations! But if he didn't maybe u may find someone else. And seriously that girl should make a real decision! :3
Haha thankyou. That other girl, was sort of a friend of mine. She wants me to be with him now, cause she thinks we suit each other. She's so confusing xD  
The Chat Room ~ general talk about anything and everything

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff