Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anything Go's (A Roleplay Guild)

Back to Guilds

This guild is a place for people to hang out, chat and role play. 

Tags: Role Playing, Discussion, Random, Anything, Anime 

Reply Supernatural RP's
The Gang Leader (Retake) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elena the Neko
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:35 am
Using Lania and Daren! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:36 am
It was morning. Lania let her hair spill around her and smiled at her reflection. Her father was asleep and she could be out. She walked outside to go around the marketplace.  

Elena the Neko
Captain

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:46 am
a caravan was coming into town and everyone was backing up slightly, whispering to each other as gypsys were making their way through. Daren was in the back of the caravan sitting on the wagon with ellie asleep against his shoulder. He just smiled and woke her up so they could both jump down in the marketplace, letting the caravan roll on "this looks like good down to rest" ellie smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 am
Lania walked over to see what people were staring at. She then saw a woman walk up, "Praise the heavens you came during the day. Phantom would never allow you in his town if you came by night." She said. Lania walked over, "Don't mind her. She is just an old lady." She said with a smile that vanished when the lady got scared, "Its Phantom's link." The woman then ran making Lania sigh.  

Elena the Neko
Captain

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:56 am
Daren had felt himself grow protective over his sister until Lania showed up. he watched the lady run screaming but he shook his head and turned to her "well, thanks for stepping in like that, but who is phantom? and what did she mean by phantom's link?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 am
Lania looked to them biting her lip, "Phantom is the gang leader of this town. He basically runs it because even the mayor is afraid of him. They call me Phantom's link because whenever I'm in danger Phantom shows up. I'm the only one in contact with him during the day. But don't worry. He only comes out at night." She said softly.  

Elena the Neko
Captain

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:13 am
daren rubbed his neck hearing that he came at night but ellie held his arm and smiled at her "i'm sure that we'll try and stay out of his way for as long as we can. I'm Ellie, this is my brother Daren"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 am
Lania smiled softly, "I'm Lania." She said then waved a bit, "I'll let you two be on your way. Stay safe." She said then started to walk away.  

Elena the Neko
Captain

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
daren opened his mouth to say something but he bit his lip and looked down, blushing. ellie noticed and smiled before leading him away to the inn to buy a room for the night  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 am
When nightfall came villagers ran to their houses. Phantom started walking the streets. He held his pipe and wore his signature mask. No one knew what was behind it. He walked with his crew looking around the streets.  

Elena the Neko
Captain

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:56 am
daren came out of the inn hearing the rushing in the streets and seeing people scatter before his eyes set on Phantom. he felt the wolf stirring in him smelling danger but he turned and tried to get back inside before Ellie came down to see  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 pm
Phantom saw the boy and grinned under the mask, "Eh! Your the gypsy boy aren't you?" He asked getting closer and blowing smoke in his face. "I heard you talking to Lania today."  

Elena the Neko
Captain

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:15 pm
daren coughed from the smoke and he glared at phantom, crossing his arms "and? why is that any of your buisness?" he asked, gripping his arm to keep both himself and his 'temper' under control  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:21 pm
Phantom tilted his head a bit, "I'm sure someone told you that I know when people mess with her. If you do anything to harm her or steal anything from her I will find you and kill you." He said flicking his lit cigarette onto him.  

Elena the Neko
Captain

ashitaka kaida
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:53 pm
he flinched when the cigarette hit him but he growled and pushed phantom away from him "we weren't messing with her. we talked to her, that's all, so go back to whatever hole you crawled out of"  
Supernatural RP's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff