Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater! Rise of the Kishin's?!

Back to Guilds

Under Construction! 

Tags: Soul Eater, RolePlaying, Anime 

Reply DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy)
Professor Q's class (Introduction to being a Meister) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAmTooC0zy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:19 pm
Professor Q, sat quietly in his office preparing for his class. He stacked his papers and rearranged all his "things". He then carefully wrote a nice cursive Q large enough to see in the back row. He then examined the Q and titled his head slightly and smiled. It was his first day teaching but he had taken a class in this same room he had passed the tests and put all the effort into becoming a great Meister.

Professor Q then took a seat and looked at the clock then slightly back to the classroom.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 pm
~♪~
♫Tonight I feel like the world won't miss me♫
♫So much to say but there's no one listening♫
♫Don't you know nobody's perfect♫
♫Do you understand how hard I'm trying…♫

~♪~

Hikaru Ichijin Kasei
~*Death Weapon Meister Academy*~
~*Just wait I‘ll show you how high I can fly*~

User Image

Ichi had let the door click shut quietly behind her she hadn’t expected there to be many people in the class yet as there were still a few minuets at least before class should begin. Ichi wore black baggy pants that were firm fitting around her waist and held on with a chain belt, she wore a midnight purple tank top with a black button up over shirt that was short sleeved. She wore a zip up hoody that was black with a giant midnight purple nautical star on the back of it and all the thread was the same dark purple and on her feet were combat boots.

Ichi looked every bit the boy she was often mistaken as, because she had a deeper voice for a girl and was shorter than most boys and but still a bit taller than the average girl. Often mistaken as a kid Ichi was and is extremely androgynous which is another reason she likes to play a little game of ‘guess my gender‘ well not really but if some one mistakes her as a boy she doesn’t generally correct them and often sees how long it will take them to realize the mistake.

She looked around and noticed Professor Q, by his name on the board and with a quiet voice she asked him the question of her doom,
“Excuse me Professor.. Q, but where would you like me to sit?”

Ichi‘s real name was Hikaru, but she liked her middle name better as it was more boyish and it had been her mothers pet name for her before her death when the boyish redhead was younger.

OOC: =

~Meister~★~*Ichijin*~★~?~★~ Scorpio~★~Tomboy~

*DWMA*

~♪~
♫I‘m Scared to be Touched♫
♫I don’t like the feel♫
♫It‘s way to close♫
♫Way to real…♫

~♪~

Grey Jedi Knight
Captain

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

IAmTooC0zy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

Professor Q

Q looked up and saw a tom boyish girl standing someone what in front of him. He adjusted his glasses slightly and looked at her with his bright blue eyes and kind of began to panic."Oh s**t I forgot a seating chart" He said to himself as he put on a hesitant grin.

"Damn what do I say come on Q you're looking very unprofessional in front of your first student" He stood up and placed his hands on the desk and put on hand on his forehead to whip away the sweat, he was a people person but he felt like the spot light had become a little much. He looked at all the rows &#******** it, Who needs a seating chart ill just wing it!."

The girl or at least what he believed was girl by voice looked kind of out of place but still in the right moment you could say. She looked like she didn't take crap from anyone men especially. She also seemed to have this appearance of someone to not be taken lightly. Yet her voice was very soothing which gave away the fact that she was indeed a girl.

Q finally cracked
"Duh ask her name dumb a**" He cleared his throat, "What is your name ... Er ugh" He said in his best to be relaxed tone, he was very hesitant to tell weather or not the child before him was a boy or a girl he was leaning towards a tom boy but the child before him did not appear to resemble any notable signs of either "Ah I got it" He cleared his throat again."What is your full name child?" He said in a sly tone. "Good job Q the name should be able to decided the gender."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:48 pm
~♪~

~♪~

Hikaru Ichijin Kasei

User Image

Ichi gave a little smirk because she was playing a game now… a game she was good at making people try to guess her gender and last year the poor teacher stopped trying half way through the year. Ichi crossed her arms behind her head as if she were laying back but the girl was still standing as she looked the teacher over before smirking a half smile and almost answering enthusiastically with her deep girlish yet boyish voice while looking fairly innocent… if a boyish looking person could look that way, “Hikaru Ichijin Kasei, Professor… but you can call me Karu or Ichi.”

Hikaru was a female name but was also used by boys and it often sounded masculine but the best part was that her middle name was traditionally a boys name… that served to throw most people off. She looked around the room then back to the Professor that slight smirk still on her features.

*DWMA*

~♪~
♫I don’t like the feel♫
♫It‘s way to close♫
♫Way to real…♫

~♪~

Grey Jedi Knight
Captain

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LilMarceline

Interesting Informer

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

Sindella & Arra

Yellow eyes peeked around the door of the classroom, a boney dragon's head peering inside. "Come on then!" It urged to a person standing just outside the door and unseen. The dragon then wobbled a bit and huffed. "Don't you shake your head at me ya big chicken come in!" It said again then darted forward a bit. In from the door stumbled a very odd looking girl more monster that human being. Scarlet eyes peered from a set of thick dark bangs and a light pink blush crossed her cheeks. She was a very....filled out girl and her clothes rather strange. She wore no shoes, only red and white stripped stockings, her feet not making a sound as she stepped back once. Clearly she did not wish to be there. The dragon, who was now seen to not be a seperate thing but in fact a part of the girl, its body connecting at the left side of her head, looked back at her. "Don't be so slow! You can do this." It said to her. She shook her head, which caused the dragon to wobble again. "Stop doing that you know you can!" It scolded and poked the back of her head with its tail which was actually connected to her lower back so it looked like her own tail. She made a grunt and swatted at him before looking towards the teachers desk where another student stood. She hesitated a moment but another tug by the dragon caused her to walk forward and stand behind the girl in waiting.

(Is it OK she is here? o.o If not I'll delete my post.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:07 am
User Image

Professor Q

Q still wasn't quite sure as to what to tell by her name. Hikaru? That hardly seems like a girl name gah maybe it is a boy, oh god its staring at me what do I do what do I say. If I mess up she'll or he'll think I'm uncool. Q grabbed a stack of papers as if still looking for the "magic" seating chart. He shuffled them and looked at her or him and then looked up at the clock. I got it! He cleared his throat and before he could reply he noticed a strange looking girl with a dragon.
Oh god now there's two! But at least this one looks female as looks quite timid too, and the dragon seems rather bossy.

"Ugh Hikaru is that how you pronounce it ? Eh no time to waste I have the whole year to get to know everyone's name ugh.. have a seat where ever you look." Q sighed and tried to keep his cool. Oh why did I ever think teaching was a good job for me. I mean look at me I'm 23 in great physical shape very athletic and Its all going to waste by teaching. Ohhhh

He then peeked around Hikaru and glanced at the oddly looking girl behind her or him. Ugh she has a dragon connected to her, oh no, I'm not qualified to teach a dragon let alone have I ever met one before.... Its ok Q you a professor! A former Meister of high caliber you can handle this! He cleared his throat now addressing both students in away. "I will repeat myself again for both of you umm well?" He pointed at Hikaru and kind of lost his train of thought but picked it right back up. " Both of you students you may sit wherever you like please get comfortable use the restroom if you need to enjoy snacks or whatever its is children do. Class will begin in like 5 mins." He said then leaned back in his chair.  

IAmTooC0zy

LilMarceline

Interesting Informer

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:36 am
User Image

Sindella & Arra

The girl was too busy looking around to notice the teacher when he spoke. Only the dragon did. With a small glint in its yellow eyes it floated over to the professor, the girl still standing in the same spot as it hovered several inches away from the professors face. The expression it had was rather unnerving yet determined and quizzical. "What is it about?" It said as it swayed slightly in front of him. "What is this class for? Can you help my Sin with what she wants?" It poked the questions without much hesitation and sounded a bit concerned but in a more determined sort of way rather than worried.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:52 am
User Image
Jay Xerator
'If I lose control, I'll lose everything...

A boy entered the room, keeping to himself as he unslung his rucsack and sat down at a chair near the far back, paying little to no attention to anyone as his thoughts dwelled on other things. He pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil and began to draw...

'...If I don't, I'll still lose everything... I hate this choice.'  

The Assassin of Chaos
Vice Captain

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

IAmTooC0zy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 pm
Code:
User Image

Professor Q

Q glanced at the dragon that peered in his face. He felt sort of like his space was being violated but he kept his cool and looked at the dragons face and then back down to his desk.Ugh dragons, girls that look like boys, and now look a boy with no interest in anyone. Very timid and shy children, Ugh I can't handle this. Q took a while to think about what to say to the demanding dragon he closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

"What I teach in my class is what your Meister or partner will need to learn in order to be successful and what is needed to make a death scythe." Q said said as he adjusted his glasses. Certainly a demanding dragon I don't think I've seen anything like this ever.The only thing I heard was of Crona... but that was so far back it seems its just something common now. He began to ponder this thoughts even more as he examined the dragon. His mind began to wonder he looked up at the boy.I remember being slightly like him at that age quite to myself yet I looked the center of attention at times when it was deserved.

Q began to frantically shuffle his papers and examine the 3 students that were in his room.Hopefully they're hard working and ready for this new way of life otherwise its going to be a long semester for them. He sighed, What am I to do? The tension of being a teacher is getting to me having to be responsible and what not. Just remember what Dr. Stein taught you when you lived with him, think of life like science... He shivered in the thought of Steins teachings and the things he had to endure living with that man. So much dissecting.. why?!

Q began to trace his fingers across the papers and looked at the empty classroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image
Jay Xerator
'If I lose control, I'll lose everything...

He smiled as he drew, as his imagination flew wild. A dragon, flying and roaring. A courageous knight, fallen at his enemies feet. A wizard, being the hero for once...

He cleared his throat before looking up and, noticing the teacher's anxiety, smiled at him creepily. Nothing like scare the pants out of people, especially if you can succeed.

'...If I don't, I'll still lose everything... I hate this choice.'  

The Assassin of Chaos
Vice Captain

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grey Jedi Knight
Captain

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:57 pm
~♪~

~♪~

Hikaru Ichijin Kasei

User Image

“You got it Professor… Thanks. Hikaru’s voice was all the more masculine as she tried to act cool but wasn’t having much luck so instead she just nodded as Professor Q told her and the new student that came in behind her, that they could pick their own seats and she was stoked in a way to pick her own seat. With out acting too excited she made her way to the seat that use to be occupied by one of her idols, Maka Albarn, but not before noticing there was a guy that sat at a desk drawing. Hikaru had been intrigued by the Meister’s of the past especially Maka who had defeated the Kishin, Asura, that had been sealed under the Academy. Hikaru stopped in the row with that smirk of hers shifting into a smile and with that she walked past the few desks taking a seat… to be able to sit in the same seat as Maka was a dream come true.

“This is awesome,” Hikaru ran her hand over the desk before relaxing and waiting for the other students to arrive so that class could start, but there was one thing that kept her from completely relaxing… she didn’t have a partner.

*DWMA*

~♪~
♫I don’t like the feel♫
♫It‘s way to close♫
♫Way to real…♫

~♪~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:45 pm
User Image
Gideon Kurai
A boy with an unchanging and grim expression on his face walked into the classroom silently and immediately walked to the very back of the classroom and sat down. He stared forwards at the students in the classroom with his showing eye. He then stared directly at the teacher noticing the over sized "Q" on the chalk board assuming that was his name.  

Gideon Kurai

Caymi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
₸ύκί
ℐṁṓḥḁṝḁ
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

Quietly a young girl poked her head into the room. She had seen many students walk in here and had wondered if this was where she was suppose to be also. It was Tsuki's first day and she was already lost!"Good job Tsuki! Now lets just find out if I'm suppose to even be here!" she thought to herself. Slowly she walked over to the person behind the desk....which she assumed was the teacher?"I-um... she stopped briefly too make sure no one would over hear her."Am i suppose to be here?".

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

Sindella & Arra

The dragon was about to say something else to the teacher but as more people came in the girl snapped out of her thoughts. Her cheeks went pink and she grabbed the dragon's body near her head, tugging at him with a protestant groan. "What???" It said and looked back at her. She looked around at the constantly filling class and back at him with a worried look. "Fine...we will sit." He said and floated past her to the back of the room, jerking her head a bit and making her grunt as she followed. He sat her in a seat at the very back near a boy with a rather eerie smile. She didn't look over once, merely staring at the board at the front of class. The dragon however did and was giving the boy a wavering look as it wrapped its body around the girl's shoulders.

LilMarceline

Interesting Informer

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:30 pm
Mimiko “Maki” Tatsuki

User Image
“Respect is earned, not given.”

Mimiko booted the door to the classroom open and headed for a back row seat. Her headphones were on and death metal was playing, audible even to those around her. But she did not care. She had some Mountain Dew and a cake Pocky Stick in her mouth, listening to metal. All was right with the world to her...or at least as right as it could be. Kicking the door shut behind her, she sat in the back row and reclined in a chair. She looked around the room and noted the location of all the males, determined to not let one of them get near her. She saw, what she assumed was, a girl a ways away, one that was fairly androgynous. She did not have an immediate hatred for the person, so, in her mind, it must have been a girl. Soon, a boy came over and tried to sit next to her. She nudged the chair out with her foot so the leg was at the edge of the step. When the boy sat, he immediately fell forward and tumbled down the stairs. She popped the snack out of her mouth long enough to speak. “I’d rather not sit next to an idiot, so, f*** off.” She drank from the can and replaced the Pocky Stick. She began to bob her head with Disturbed’s Indestructible, not caring those two rows down could hear it as well.

“Prove yourself worthy, and I will show you some.”

DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces