Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon: Gaia

Back to Guilds

Are you prepared to face the ultimate test? 

Tags: Pokemon, Gaia 

Reply Pokemon: Gaia
Route 1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavishingRuby

Charitable Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:27 pm
Route One
A strait and simple path leading you East towards the Durem Reclamation Facility.
There are a few patches of grass and trees boards the paths.
Many Grass, Normal and Flying types can be found here.
Some other Pokemon types can be found here as well, but very Rare.
Roll Reminder
1 = Found Common Item
2 = Found Rare Item
3 = Nothing
4 = Found Common Wild Pokemon
5 = Found Common Wild Pokemon
6 = Found Uncommon Wild Pokemon
7 = Found Rare Wild Pokemon
8 = Nothing
9 = Battle Trainer A
10 = Battle Trainer B
11 = Battle Trainer C
12 = Nothing

Common Pokemon
Sunkern
Hoppip
Beduw
Pidgey
Pidove
Rattata
Bidoof
Purrlion

Uncommon Pokemon
Bellsprouts
Oddish
Deerling
Minccino
Skitty
Nincada

Rare Pokemon
Teddiursa
Slakoth
Poocheyna
Ralts

Common Items
Pokeball
Potion
Anidote
Tiny Mushroom

Rare Items

Big Mushroom
Heart Scale

NPC Trainers

Trainer A
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Joey
Pokemon: LV5 Rattata, LV5 Poochyena
Prize for Winning: 500User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trainer B
Name: Sierra
Pokemon: LV5 Hoppip, LV5 Skitty
Prize for Winning: 500User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trainer C
Name: Chelsey
Pokemon: LV5 Teddiursa, LV5 Minccino
Prize for Winning: 1000User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lewyn rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:01 am
Ryouta approaches the edge of Durem, and smiles.

"Come on out! Azure!"

He throws a Diveball summoning out his Blue Corsola. The Corsola cries out happily, while Ryouta walks over picking up the Corsola carrying him.

"I thought it would be nice if we started our journey together. Doesn't that sound fun?"

Azure smiles and lets out another happy cry.

"Okay let's go!"

Ryouta smiles and takes a step officially leaving Durem and now walking along Route 1.  

Lewyn
Crew

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Lewyn
Crew

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:39 am
As Ryouta walks, he glances around looking for wild Pokemon to catch. Quickly he ducks behind a tree after seeing a heard of Deerling up ahead.

Ryouta quietly talks to Azure trying not to be heard.

"One no Azure, what are we going to do? They're Grass type Pokemon. You are weak to them."

Azure cries out and jumps out of Ryouta's arms and jumps up and down trying to communicate with his trainer.

"What? Do you want to battle?"

Azure nods them jumps out, from behind the trees and Michael follows, walking out from behind.

"Azure! Um... Use Tackle!"

Ryouta commands, pointing to the heard of Deerling. Azure dashes forward, head first hitting one of the Deerlings off guard. The Deerling falls down, weakened but the others quickly stand around it, protecting it. Except for one, it dash towards Azure with it's head lowed using Tackle.

"Azure! protect yourself with Harden!

Right before the wild Deerling hits Azure, he braises for the hit hardening his body upping his defense. Azure is hit with the Tackle though even after using Harden Azure is sent flying back, hurt.

"Azure! Are you Okay!?"

Ryouta quickly runs over to Azure picking him up, Azure though quickly jumps back down wanting to continue the battle not wanting to give up though hurt.

"You want to keep trying... Okay then use Harden again."

Azure body begins to gleam in the Sunlight as his body gets stiffer. The wild Deerling growls at Azure before lowing it's head again, and charging at Azure.

"Wait for it..."
The Deerling charges moving closer
"...Wait for it."
closer
"Now! Tackle!"
The Deerling is about to make contact but Azure jumps up at full force it too charging. The two hit each other and this time both are sent back.

The Deerling falls down, sluggish and injured while thanks for building up it's Defense Azure stands tall. The other Deerlings begin to run away leaving the weaker one behind.

"Good job Azure! Now it's my turn!
Ryouta reaches to his belt, pulling of an empty Pokeball and throws it towards the weakened Deerling. The ball hits Deerling and is quickly pulled into the ball before the ball lands on the ground..... wiggling once..... twice..... and three times before the ball stops moving confirming the capture.

"Awesome Azure! We caught a new friend! What should we name it.... I know Fauna. I think Fauna is a good name."

Azure jumps up and down excited

"Azure, you need some rest after the battle, so let's return you to your Pokeball."

Ryouta pulls out Azure's Pokeball returning Azure inside the ball before placing it back on his belt along with Fauna's Pokeball.  
RavishingRuby rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:26 am
Ruby happily walked onto route 1. She looked around for a moment as she waited for Eve to catch up. "Aren't you excited Eve? Ive never been outside of Durem alone" She saw something a few feet away. :Hm..whats this?" As she bent over to look, she could see a bottle. She picked it up, and read the label. "Oh! Someones dropped a potion...Id better hold onto this."

As Ruby put the potion in her bag, Eve caught up, and sat beside her foot. She looked around a second before perking her ears. Standing to attention, she began to growl.

"Do you hear something?" Ruby looked around, trying to see what caught her pokemons attention. She hears the sound of a stantler stampede coming closer. "Oh dear...this cant be good"  

RavishingRuby

Charitable Senshi

RavishingRuby rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

RavishingRuby

Charitable Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 am
Ruby grabbed a pokeball and stood still. She didnt want to anger an entire stampede, but how could she miss a chance to catch a new friend? The stampede came closer...Ruby waited. As they apprached, she saw the bushes on the side of the path rustle. They had ran past, without seeing her. Or maybe the Eves growl scared them. Either way, Ruby sighed and put away the pokeball.

As they walked along, Ruby began humming a song her mother had sung to her. After about another hundred yards, She saw what appeared to be another trainer ahead. Suddenly Eve broke into a run, heading toward the boy.

Ruby called after Eve, but to no luck. Finally, she decided to follow her, jogging along. "Eve! dont get to far!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:47 am
Ryouta starts heading back to Durem to heal his Pokemon both being injured from the battle they just had against each other. Then he here's a slightly far off growl.

"I wonder what Pokemon that cry belongs to, I never heard it around Durem before.:

He looks around trying to find the direction it's coming from until he notices a rustling in the grass right in front of himself. Before he knows it a Dog-like Pokemon jumps out, barking at him.

"It's so cute, what kind of Pokemon is this I wonder?"

As the Pokemon continues to bark Ryouta reaches into his Pocket pulling out his Pokedex. Ryouta looks up and notices a girl running up to him.

"Hello there, is this your Pokemon? It's so cute! What type is it?"  

Lewyn
Crew

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

RavishingRuby

Charitable Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 am
Ruby smiled at the boy. She reached down and picked up Eve, scratching her head. "Hello. Yes. This is Eve. She's an Eevee. I just got her from the professor." She put her hand out, gesturing she wanted to shake the boys hand. "Im Ruby, who're you?"

Eve stretched out her neck and sniffed at Ryouta She was curious about him. After a moment she stopped and started licking her pay, ignoring him alltogether.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:03 am
I reach out, shaking your hand.

"Nice to meet you Ruby, I am Ryouta Asakura, of the Asakura Merchant Family." Ryouta smiles. "I just got the town map and pokedex from the Professor in Durem too. I guess I just missed you... " he sighs and then laughs "...I guess that's what I get for sleeping in."

He looks back behind him, before looking forward. "I need to head back to Durem, the Pokemon here are tough, atleast against my Azure. He's a water type. Be safe okay?"  

Lewyn
Crew

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Steviegoesrawr rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Steviegoesrawr
Crew

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:05 pm
Stevie happily walked along the Route when he noticed a gleam to his side.

"I wonder what that is?" he asked Saturn as he knelt down to pick it up. It was Potion that had been lost. "Our lucky day!" he said happily patting the dirt away and putting it into his bag. "I wonder what other things are lying around out in the open."

The ground trembled as a stampede of Stantler raced by. "I guess you don't see that everyday...Luckily we weren't to close or that could have hurt!"  
Lewyn rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:38 pm
Ryouta runs up to Route One from Durem, before slowing down to a walk while entering the tall grass. Up a head he sees another boy in the distance. Most likely a trainer due to the tall grass.

Excited to make a new friend, Ryouta walks up to him but slows down as he approaches the boy, still not over coming his innate shyness.

"Um..." Ryouta stutters "Hi their, um... are you a trainer too?"  

Lewyn
Crew

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Steviegoesrawr rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Steviegoesrawr
Crew

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 am
Stevie turned around startled at the voice behind him. He turned to see a boy who wasn't much younger than he was. Saturn jumped off of Stevie's head and floated around the newcomer.

"Trainer? Yeah! I am! Nice to meet you, I'm Stevie." He said smiling reaching out his hand, "And this is Saturn. I didn't expect to see anyone else here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:04 pm
Ryouta reaches forward and firmly shakes Stevie's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Stevie. I'm Ryouta. Did you just start your Pokemon Journey too?" Ryouta asked.  

Lewyn
Crew

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Steviegoesrawr rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Steviegoesrawr
Crew

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:51 pm
"Yes I did." Stevie replied grabbing hold of Saturn who seemed bored by the entire conversation, "But I really don't know where to go from here."  
RavishingRuby rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:33 pm
After saying goodbye to the boy, Ruby looked at Eve. "you should be more carful. We dont know anyone beyond durem. There might be thiefs around." Eve looked up at Ruby and then yawned. Ruby scratched Eves ears, then looked around for a few minutes. Seeing no other trainers, she continued on her way toward the old Reclamation Facility.  

RavishingRuby

Charitable Senshi

Deranged Duet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Deranged Duet

Friendly Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:06 pm
Vexxi walked through the grass on Route 1, almost to the Reclamation Facility. Her Meowth walked by her side, ears perked and alert. The teen scoffed in annoyance and folded her arms over her chest. "The world is FULL of Pokemon. So why the heck can't we find any to fight?"

Pokemon: Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff