Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 am
I REALLY want to use this character!!! Does anyone have any lovely ideas? :3 Post ideas pwease? <3

Quote:
User Image
One is always up to т я σ υ в ℓ є, but trouble means nothing s ρ є c ι α ℓ.

User Image

▄︻┻┳═一一一一一一一一═┳┻︻▄
Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words
▄︻┻┳═一一一一一一一一═┳┻︻▄

User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗

OOC: ---〗

╚═════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 am
I would love to smile
But I have no plots in mind sad

Here are my characters if you want to take a look:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23394597#345061685  

Pink Ribboned Scars

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:57 am
Pink Ribboned Scars
I would love to smile

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23394597#345061685

Hmm, I love Harper Bishop... Maybe we could do some school related roleplay... Like lets say... She is the school photographer? He is a stuck up, snooty skater boy who picks on her and one day in class they are assigned to work on a project together that will involve her photography skills *shrugs* Idk xD I just thought that up off the top of my head . haha. But if you don't like that, take a looksee h e r e to see if you like anything. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:03 pm
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Pink Ribboned Scars
I would love to smile

Hmm, I love Harper Bishop... Maybe we could do some school related roleplay... Like lets say... She is the school photographer? He is a stuck up, snooty skater boy who picks on her and one day in class they are assigned to work on a project together that will involve her photography skills *shrugs* Idk xD I just thought that up off the top of my head . haha. But if you don't like that, take a looksee h e r e to see if you like anything. ^^

That sounds good ^.^ Do you want to make it or should I?  

Pink Ribboned Scars

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 pm
Pink Ribboned Scars
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Pink Ribboned Scars
I would love to smile

Well, I suppose I can make it X3 And I can make the first post. I am making another so might as well make ours too right? ^^ Unless you absolutely wanna make it ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:07 pm
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Pink Ribboned Scars
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Pink Ribboned Scars
I would love to smile

Well, I suppose I can make it X3 And I can make the first post. I am making another so might as well make ours too right? ^^ Unless you absolutely wanna make it ^^

Lol if you are making another one, I will make it smile  

Pink Ribboned Scars

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:08 pm
Pink Ribboned Scars
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Pink Ribboned Scars
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Pink Ribboned Scars
I would love to smile

Lol if you are making another one, I will make it smile
Aww alright, thanks :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:08 pm
I wish you had used him in our haunted island RP! He's HOT!!! xp ... I would be open to doing another one with you if you're not against that.  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:10 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
I wish you had used him in our haunted island RP! He's HOT!!! xp ... I would be open to doing another one with you if you're not against that.

AHA! xD I just found him yesterday. I was like ... Hmm.. Lets keep him xP

But Yeah I don't mind doing another one with you :3 Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:21 pm
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Fancy Angelic Princess

Not quite yet. ... Well, actually, I was thinking about one between a secret agent (my girl) and a super villain's son, but that failed when I tried it with someone else. I'm also interested in one about a superhero and a villainess (I'd be the villainess), and I wanted to do one between X-Factor contestants a while back. If you haven't seen X-Factor, then we can forget that one. sweatdrop  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:42 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Fancy Angelic Princess

Not quite yet. ... Well, actually, I was thinking about one between a secret agent (my girl) and a super villain's son, but that failed when I tried it with someone else. I'm also interested in one about a superhero and a villainess (I'd be the villainess), and I wanted to do one between X-Factor contestants a while back. If you haven't seen X-Factor, then we can forget that one. sweatdrop

X-Factor. Isn't that the one with the judges and you basically perform a talent and they have the option whether to hit the red button that gives them an "X" xD Sometimes you will in fact see Simon in it >.> If I have the right one down at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:52 pm
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Fancy Angelic Princess
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Fancy Angelic Princess

X-Factor. Isn't that the one with the judges and you basically perform a talent and they have the option whether to hit the red button that gives them an "X" xD Sometimes you will in fact see Simon in it >.> If I have the right one down at least.

I think you're thinking of America's Got Talent, but we can do that, too. mrgreen  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:02 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Fancy Angelic Princess
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Fancy Angelic Princess

I think you're thinking of America's Got Talent, but we can do that, too. mrgreen

xD I think so. Pfft I don't know. xD But Alright, we can do one like that haha. xP What is the basic plot of it though? Like what goes on and stuff. ;o So that way I know~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:25 pm
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Fancy Angelic Princess
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Fancy Angelic Princess
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Fancy Angelic Princess

xD I think so. Pfft I don't know. xD But Alright, we can do one like that haha.
P What is the basic plot of it though? Like what goes on and stuff. ;o So that
way I know~

I haven't gotten to do one like this yet, but I think I have something that could work. I think they should have a history of competing against each other in auditions and things like that; my girl's a singer and your guy does whatever you want. Anyway, they separated during middle school (one of them moves or something), but they see each other again at the AGT (America's Got Talent) auditions and their rivalry comes back. Somewhere in the middle of it all, your guy realizes he's in love with my girl, but she doesn't trust him because she thinks he's trying to distract and/or sabotage her, so he has to find a way to prove he really likes her.  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:27 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Fancy Angelic Princess
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX
Fancy Angelic Princess

xD I think so. Pfft I don't know. xD But Alright, we can do one like that haha.
P What is the basic plot of it though? Like what goes on and stuff. ;o So that
way I know~

I haven't gotten to do one like this yet, but I think I have something that could work. I think they should have a history of competing against each other in auditions and things like that; my girl's a singer and your guy does whatever you want. Anyway, they separated during middle school (one of them moves or something), but they see each other again at the AGT (America's Got Talent) auditions and their rivalry comes back. Somewhere in the middle of it all, your guy realizes he's in love with my girl, but she doesn't trust him because she thinks he's trying to distract and/or sabotage her, so he has to find a way to prove he really likes her.

OOoh! I love the sound of it!!!  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces