Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choas and Mayhem- A place for the mind

Back to Guilds

a dark hunter, one piece, Roplay guild join only if you will be active! Lots of fun! You can be any anime character you want or a OC 

Tags: Saiyuki, Full metal Alchemist, One Piece, Dark Hunters, Hellsing 

Reply Fanfiction
The Lady Sanimei: Allen Walker VS Edward Elric

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei
Vice Captain

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:06 pm
INTRO

The narrator walked nervously down a long hallway with a rather large book under his arm. He bit his lower lip in anticipation and anxiety as he looked at the euro seventies wall paneling and the oak wood flooring. He paused as he came to the last door to his right and looked around one last time, then sighed in relief. He entered the room and sat down in a throne like chair in the center of the room.
"Don't even think about it." A rather angry voice said from the side of the room. The narrator soon found the blade of a lance pointed at the side of his head and all the color drained from his face........... A couple seconds later he ran screaming from the room.

"Oh boy. I think you went a little to far." Another one said from his perch on the window sill. "Oh please. That b*****d would've screwed up the story and you know it." The angry male said as he picked up the book and flipped through the pages. "Seriously! Look at this nonsense! 'Dark and stormy night' my a**." He continued.
"True. But I think you scared the other person the story was intended for." Said the boy on the window sill. He clapped his gloved hands once to turn the lights on. He smiled at the viewer. "Don't mind him. He's always like that." He said and indicated to the fuming blond with a wave of his hand. He ignored the rantings and ravings from the blond shortie. "My name's Allen Walker." He added.
"And I'm Edward Elric." The blond said and tossed the book over his shoulder and into the burning fireplace. "That was completely wrong by the way." He added when the viewer gaped at the burning book.
"For once, he's right. The cliche beginning gave that away." Allen agreed and chuckled. "Looks like we'll have to tell the story, since this person doesn't appear to be leaving." He added to Edward.
Ed sighed heavily and scratched his head in thought. "Fine." He said and too a seat in the narrator's chair. "Pay attention. Cause I don't feel like repeating myself." He said and tapped his finger on the arm of the chair. He thought for a few minutes before beginning.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:41 pm
CHAPTER I

Sanimei laid outside on the roof of her large, Gothic mansion and stared up at the starry night sky. It was a warm summer evening in the city of New Orleans. Despite being not far from the city, she could get a good view of the stars from this height. She flicked her raven black bangs out of her crystal clear blue eyes before tilting her head back at the sound of shuffling. "Kau, you need to be careful up here." She said as she caught sight of a young seventeen year old carefully crawling over to her on all fours. The boy paused and nodded before nodding and curling up next to her.
Sanimei sighed heavily as she pet boy's white head of hair. She blinked once before looking back to the stars. Though it was short lived. Sanimei's thoughts were jolted back to reality when she heard a loud splash coming from her large swimming pool. "What the hell?!" She exclaimed and sat up with a start. She grabbed Kau's wrist and took off through the roof top entrance and through the mansion. She skidded to a halt when she finally reached the back yard, having to catch herself since Kau accidentally ran into her.
Sanimei raised an eyebrow at the pool...............And the young teenage boy crawling out of it. Kau broke away from her grasp and knelt down by the edge of the pool and sniffed top of his head. Sanimei shooed Kau away and dragged the boy out by the collar of his black coat. "Hey. You alive? I so don't need another dead guy dropped in my pool." She said and slapped his cheek.
Allen came awake with a start when he felt something slap across his cheek. "Gah!" He exclaimed when he awoke and sat up straight. "Well at least you're alive." The woman next to him said with an audible smirk. He raised a confused eyebrow at the woman before she spoke again. "Now I know what you're thinking. Where are you? How did you get here? Who am I? Et cetera. And those are all great questions. Though I can't answer two thirds of them right now. Cause I need to know if I can trust you first." She said.
Allen blinked his silver grey eyes two or three times at the rapid succession of questions the female listed. The way she listed them made it seem like she went through this quite often. "OK. But may I ask who you are?" He asked. "Sure. Name's Sanimei Takeshi. And this is Kau." The woman answered and indicated to the white haired kid with a black blind fold over his eyes. "Now then. Since you know my name. It's courteous to give your own. Especially to a lady..... Or as close to one as I am." Sanimei said with a sarcastic smirk.
"My name's Allen Walker." Allen said after a few moments to look at his surroundings and regain his bearings. "Allen. Got it. Alright. Now that we know each other." She began as she stood up and offered her hand to him. "Come with me. I can tell you right now that you're going to be stuck here for a while. So you might as well not smell like chlorine." She finished.
Allen tilted his head to the side and looked down at his soaking wet exorcist uniform. He shivered against a gust of wind, despite the warm temperatures before taking Sanimei's hand and standing up. "Thank you." He said and smiled at her.
Sanimei smirked again and nodded. She turned on her heel and led the way through the glass door into a large mansion. "Kau, go let Sebastian know we have a guest." She said. The boy nodded and carefully navigated his way through the house until he disappeared into another room. She looked over her shoulder and caught a baffled look from Allen. "Kau can't see or speak." She informed him and led the way up a set of black marble finished stairs and down a large Gothic style hallway. She stopped in front of a door. "You can take a shower here. And there'll be some dry clothes for you." She said.
Allen nodded and watched as Sanimei walked back the way they had come then sighed when she was out of sight. Now he had no idea where the hell he was or how he got there. He couldn't even remember what he had been doing before he landed in her pool. 'Guess I'll find out sooner or later.' He thought and entered the small bathroom for a now well needed shower.  

Sanimei
Vice Captain

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanimei
Vice Captain

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:07 pm
CHAPTER II

Edward found himself in what look like a pitch black room. No furniture, windows, or even a single light bulb. Though if it had been the last option, then he'd be freaking out thinking he was in an insane asylum. He turned his head a couple times and found that he was laying on his back. When he went to push himself up, he felt no floor beneath him. "What the hell?!" He exclaimed as he looked around frantically. He soon realized he was alone, but he distinctly remembered standing next to his little brother, Alphonse at the train station. "Al!" He called as he finally managed to push himself up.
"Brother? Where are you?" Ed barely heard back. Before he could answer, he felt a sudden drop as he plummeted through the darkness. "Ah crap!" He yelled. He knew using alchemy would be useless since there was nothing for him to grab hold of.
Just as he was about to try something, the darkness became a bit brighter and held stars and a moon. 'What the.....' He began to think before he landed on something solid and hard. He blinked open his eyes before he caught sight of his amour bound little brother still not far up in the air. He cringed and tried move away, but was a little to late in the process, since Alphonse still landed on top of him. 'Crap. That hurt.' He thought with a grimace. "Al, get the hell off me." He told his brother.
Alphonse quickly did as his brother said and moved to the side. "I'm sorry, brother." He said apologetically. Ed sighed heavily and sat up then rubbed the side of his head, pulling his blond bangs back to their normal place. He looked around and was baffled by the amount of noise, lights, and people lingering in the darkened city. "Where do you suppose we are?" He asked.
"I don't know. But it's definitely not Central. It's........" Al trailed off. "Hm. It's what?" Ed asked in confusion. Al said nothing but he did yank his brother away from where he was sitting. "Hey! What was that for!?" Ed yelled and rubbed his nose from where he had smacked into Al's shoulder. His little brother pointed to a rather dazed looking man, who the two had landed on when they fell. Ah crap. Today is just not our day." Ed muttered under his breath. "Think he's still alive?" Al asked. Ed opened his mouth to reply before he was interrupted.
"Yeah. I'm not dead yet. Believe it or not, this is starting to happen much more often." The man said as he pushed himself up off the ground. He stood up and brushed himself off. "Though I'll give you both credit. You did get rid of the crick in my neck that's been bugging me for three days." He said with a sly grin.
Ed scowled at the man. "Uh....... Glad to help. I guess." He said and stood up. "I'm Edward Elric. And this is my younger brother Alphonse." He said. The man scowled at him and looked from one to the other. He let out a confused sigh but nodded. "OK then. I'm Zane. Zane Takeshi. Nice to meet you both." He said.
Ed nodded, secretly thanking god that no one had mentioned his smaller height compared to his younger brother. "Where exactly are we?" He asked. Zane shrugged his shoulders. "Good question. I've only been here for a few weeks. So I can't really explain the situation very well. But I can take you to someone who can." He offered. Ed nodded in thanks. "That would be great if you could." He said. Zane nodded and indicated to a crowded street. "Follow me. And stay close. I've found that this city gets very crowded during the evening." He said and led the way through the town. Ed was honestly surprised that not a whole lot of people took notice of Alphonse. It was very strange to him. But he assumed that this person they were going to see would be able to shed some light on his questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:16 pm
CHAPTER III

Allen came down from his shower about fifteen minutes later, towel drying his stark white hair as he went. He slipped the towel around his shoulders when he reached the bottom of the stairs. "Ah. There you are."Sanimei said when she caught sight of him. She set down a beaten leather book on a nearby ebony table and removed her black square framed reading glasses. Allen looked around the large room, painted mainly in black with black furniture and black marble finished tiles. "You certainly like to blend into your surroundings." He said and laughed a bit.
Sanimei smirked. "Yeah. I suppose you could say that." She said with a shrug. "C'mon. I'm sure you must be hungry. She said and led the way into another large room.
Allen nodded and followed her into what he assumed was a kitchen. Now that he thought about it, he was rather hungry. He looked around the kitchen and was rather surprised to see the warmly painted walls. It was such a difference from the rest of what he'd seen of the mansion. Though he appliances were still black, the walls were a warm golden color. He continued to look around he spotted a rather tall and lean man standing in front of what he assumed was a stove. "Sebastian. Come now. We have a guest. And I'm sure he's hungry." She said to the man.
Sebastian turned on his heel to face the two of them with a sly grin on his face. "Wonderful. And what shall I be preparing?" He asked and tapped a ladle on the oven door. He tilted his head to the side as he walked up to them. Since he was considerably taller then the white haired boy, he had to lean over to get a good look at him. "Well, you certainly picked a cutie. You gotta name kid?" He asked with another sly grin.
Allen flinched and raised his hands slightly. He backed away slightly and bowed to the chef. He stammered a couple times before managing, "How do you do sir? My name is Allen Walker." He said. The chef smirked. "Oh my. And what a gentleman he is. Such a change from everyone else that has come through here. Well Allen, I'm Sebastian Xander. Feel free to ask for anything you want to eat." He said and returned to the stove.
Allen sighed lightly and leaned against one of the black counters. He turned his head to a laughing Sanimei. "Don't mind Sebastian. He does that to everyone. He has his reasons, which I will go into later.' She said and hopped up on the counter. "He's very good at his job though. And when he says feel free to ask for anything. He means it." She added.
Allen paused for a brief moment and tapped his chin with his knuckle. "Anything I want?" He asked, not really believing her. Sebastian turned to face him again. "Of course. Ask and thou shall receive." He said.
Allen looked up at the ceiling in thought. "Well okay. Then I'll have potatoes gratin, wafu salad, kakitama udon, and mori soba. Nori maki, sumeshi, beef hot pot, and sukiyaki. Also, some mitarashi dango."
Sebastian gaped. Not in shock though. "You really gonna eat all that?" He asked. He grinned slyly again when Allen nodded. "Oh my. This one's my favorite." He said to Sanimei before he began cooking.
Sanimei couldn't help but laugh like a maniac. "Wow! I didn't think anyone could top my older brothers. But you managed it kid." She said in between her laughter. She took a deep breath to calm down when she heard a knock at the door. "I'll be right back. She said and got off the counter. She pushed open the kitchen door and walked out into the living room, then turned to her left and walked to the foyer. She opened the front door to find her eldest brother, Zane, as well as a rather small blond boy and........ A suit of armor? "Okay, Zane. Dare I ask?" She asked almost dreading the answer.
Zane smirked at his younger sister. "Relax little sister. These two are in the same situation as you and I." He said and indicated to Ed and Al with a flick of his head. Sanimei raised an eyebrow but nodded to him. "Alright. I've already got a kid in the same situation right now anyways. At least you saved me the trouble of repeating myself." She said and let them into the foyer. "Come with me. I'll explain everything in a few minutes." She said and indicated for the two boys to sit down on the half circle leather sofa.

Edward looked around suspiciously as he took a seat on the couch. To him, the Gothic mansion looked like something that should be in an old painting, save for the darker walls. 'Well, it certainly different.' He thought as he continued to look around. He looked up when he felt Alphonse tap his shoulder. "You really suppose we'll get some answers here?" He asked. Ed shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, Al. Anything's possible at this point." He answered and tapped his finger on the arm of the couch. So many questions were whirling through his mind at a hundred miles a minute. Where were they? How did they get there? How would they get back? What was their purpose for being there? Et cetera. Et certera. Ed could only hope that he and his younger brother would get some answers soon and get the hell back home. And soon.  

Sanimei
Vice Captain

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanimei
Vice Captain

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:35 pm
CHAPTER IV

Sanimei paused in the doorway to the kitchen to look over her shoulder at the two new comers and her elder brother. She found it odd that three new people popped into this dimension around the same time. That had never happened before. 'How odd. There must be a reason though.' She thought as she walked into the kitchen. She couldn't help but laugh like mad when she walked in. Sebastian was leaning against the stove, seemingly in a daze, his dark blueish hair stuck to him from running around like a maniac, and his hands were rubbed red from the constant shifting of pots, pans, and utensils. But he seemed to be grinning.
Allen on the other hand, was sitting at the rather large cherry wood dinning table in the adjacent room. Happily stuffing his face. Sanimei turned to face Sebastian. "Kid work you to hard?" She sneered. Sebastian smirked at her. "Heh. Please. I've worked harder." He responded and pulled his bangs back. She merely nodded and walked into the other room. "Mind coming with me to the living room? I'm gonna be answering some questions." She said as she walked up to Allen.
Allen looked up from his sukiyaki when Sanimei walked into the room and came up to him. "Sure." He said and set down his chopsticks. He then stood up and followed Sanimei into the living room. He paused when he saw a suit of armor. He was pretty sure that it WASN'T there before hand. "What's going on?" He asked after pulling Sanimei to a stop. She shrugged at him. "Don't know. My guess is that these two are in the same situation as you." She replied and continued through the room and sat on the space in front of the fireplace. She indicated for Allen to sit on the sofa. He obliged and sat on the other end of the sofa, just now noticing the blond kid. 'There's one. But she said there were two others in the same situation.' He thought. Allen then turned his gaze back to Sanimei.
Sanimei looked from one boy to the other and then to the suit of armor. "Okay. Before we start. Everyone introduce themselves, that way I know who I'm addressing. I'll start. Name's Sanimei Takeshi." She said. "I'm her older brother, Zane." Said Zane, who had taken a seat next to his little sister. The blond looked up at the suit of armor before saying, "I'm Edward Elric." "And I'm his brother Alphonse." Said the armor.
Allen looked up at the armor, rather surprised that it had spoken. But not the strangest thing he'd ever seen. He shook off the shock and turned back to their hosts. "My name's Allen Walker." He said. Sanimei nodded to the trio before pushing herself up to stand. "Alright. Now that we know each other. I suppose I shall start off by telling you all where you are. This city is known as New Orleans. And as you all can tell, it's clearly not in your time period, since you all look like you're out of the late nineteenth century." She began. The boys nodded to her. "Thought so. Any who. As for how you all got here, that's a bit of a longer, more drawn out story. But I will try and make this as simple as possible. Everyone in this room, myself and Zane included, were all brought to this world by little things known as Astral Doorways. These doorways are manifestations of spiritual energy which is normally used during Astral Projection, a type of out of body travel." She explained.
Allen spoke up. "That makes sense, but the way you describe them makes it seem like this doesn't happen very often." He said. Sanimei nodded. "Usually they don't. Most of the time, it takes a serious amount of energy to even create one. Let alone actually travel through to another dimension." She said with a flick of her wrist. "Then what's making them act up now?" Al asked. "We're not sure yet. There's been a surge of energy coming from this world. It's clearly happening more often than it should." Zane said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:40 pm
CHAPTER V

The trio sat in silence as they pondered over the recent information. Though to the surprise of both Sanimei and Zane, not one of the newcomers seemed baffled by the news. 'A clear indication that this isn't a first for any of them.' Thought Sanimei as a small smirk crossed her thin lips. 'How interesting. Though it's not like the doorways don't exist everywhere. Every world has them.' She added in her head.
"Is there a particular reason for the recent energy surge?" Allen asked. "Each person that isn't from this particular place has their theories. But the most probable one is due to the amount of spiritual and magical prowess of the ones from other worlds. It's possible that this world wasn't meant to handle that much energy. It's gotta go somewhere. And it just happened to form doorways throughout this world. Now. If someone were to say create a second doorway in a different world, depending on how strong the first one is, it can drag a person through. Whether intentional or not." Zane explained.
"As for why this all started. The amount of spiritual energy this world could handle was probably already at it's limit. However, we now have former goddess, a necromancer, copycat demon, and a half jininki that aren't supposed to be here. It seems oddly coincidental that as soon as those four show up, this nonsense starts happening. And since they don't really like most people, it's not like we can just politely ask them to leave." Sanimei added. She folded her arms over her chest and leaned against the wrought iron grate that sat in front of the fireplace. The look of confusion on each face would usually be comical to her. But not this time. It was a rather dark and serious matter. How dull.
"What are these people doing here? Why take an interest in this world?' Ed inquired curiously. "They seem to be looking for something. And from what we've seen so far, we're thinking it might be something referred to as Sulphur Red." Zane answered. "Sulphur........Red?"
Sanimei nodded to Alphonse.
"It's believed to be a mythological substance in this world. It symbolizes perfection, heavenly bliss and enlightenment. It's also believed to bring the possessor eternal life or eternal youth and beauty. As a result, it was a much sought after goal from the middle ages and up to early renaissance times."
Ed felt his golden eyes widen from the description. "That's a philosopher's stone!" He exclaimed in shock. "I suppose that's another name for it, yes." Said Sanimei with a shrug. "You're saying this world has one?" Asked Al, as equally shocked as his older brother. "As it stands right now, no. But given the amount of alchemists that have been reported missing and or dead that went in search of it. It wouldn't take much to create the sulphur red. The only tricky part is that they'd have to gather up the souls of the alchemists and bring them all to one place. Then it's just a simple transmutation."

Ed nearly sat on the edge of his seat with a grin on his face. It was obvious that something was going through his mind at the moment. Allen, however did not look impressed. In fact, his neutral expression had changed to a scowl. A clear indication that he did not like what he had just been told. "Say they succeed in making this. Can it be destroyed?" Allen asked. Zane and Sanimei looked at each other and shrugged. "Theoretically, yes. But only a skilled alchemist can do such a thing. Or it has to be transported to a realm specifically meant for the judgement of souls. And given how many it takes to make one stone, that could take years to sort through them all. You might as well just use the damn thing and hope to god it runs out of juice soon. Once all the souls are gone, it supposedly becomes a fine dust and disappears. As for the fate of the souls, I cannot say. There's never been a definitive answer for that. My guess on that is that nobody cared enough to find out. Humans are such a greedy lot." Said Sanimei.
She then turned her attention back to the Elrics. "You clearly have something on your mind, boy. Care to tell us?" She asked.
Ed looked up at Al, unsure as to whether or not he should tell them about their reasons for needing the philosopher's stone. He received an encouraging nod from his little brother. Ed then turned back to the others and went into the long and lengthy back story of how the boys lost their mother at a young age and tried to resurrect her, as well as the price they had to pay for their mistakes. He explained that they needed the stone to restore their bodies to the way they once were.
Sanimei and Zane both listened intently to Ed's story. It was rather depressing when you thought about it. The two siblings couldn't help but respect the two brothers for having the guts to continue moving forward. "A noble effort indeed. I give you boys credit for going after such a goal. However, have either of you considered the possibility that there might be other ways?" Asked Zane. "We have. All other ways we know of are only temporary and can only be done once." Responded the younger Elric.
"Still. To go to such measures for that. Admittedly, it's a nice dream. But why go through the trouble when you both seem perfectly functional in the bodies you have now?" Allen muttered, though Ed still managed to hear him. Since he shot up off the couch and punched the hell out of him. "Ed! Why do you have to be so excessive?!" Al asked as he made a grab for Ed before he could punch Allen again. But before Al had the chance to grab his brother, Allen jumped up and kicked Ed away, causing him to topple over the coffee table.
"That was un called for." He commented. "Get over it." Ed shot back as he stood up and dusted his coat off. "As much as I love a good brawl. I don't need my stuff getting busted up in the process. Take it outside if you really need to beat the ever living s**t out of each other." Sanimei said and pointed to the sliding glass doors that led out to the back yard.
"Oh my. Must you really be such a bore? It's truly pathetic, Takeshi." Said a nonchalant male voice from what sounded like a now open door to the back yard. Sanimei's expression became one of absolute anger as she looked to her right to see a young man with short jet black hair and ghostly green eyes. She stood up and glared at him. "Oh my. Isn't this a nice surprise. You saved me the trouble of finding your sorry a**." She said as she stalked to the outside, followed by Zane. It took the other three a few seconds to realize there was an intruder, but once they did, they came out as well.
"And this is?" Asked Ed. "Remember the necromancer we told you about earlier. You're lookin at him. His name's Rowan, and he's been a pain in the neck for us for quite sometime." Zane answered, his eyes not leaving the intruder. What seemed odd to him was that he seemed to be floating on an umbrella with a pumpkin topper. "Wait a minute......... Is that........Lero?!" Allen exclaimed and pointed up to the umbrella.  

Sanimei
Vice Captain

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanimei
Vice Captain

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:17 pm
CHAPTER VI

Rowan smirked and propped his elbow up on his knee. "Well now. That was quick. You didn't even have to say anything, Lero. Am I to assume you know that child?" He asked and looked down at the pumpkin top on the umbrella. "Unfortunately, yes. He's one of the exorcists we informed you of earlier." Said the.........Umbrella after looking from Rowan to Allen.
Four out of the five on the ground stared in shock. "What the hell?! It talks?!' Ed shouted. "No Ed. He's just talking to an umbrella and replying to himself." Al replied sarcastically. "Thanks a lot Al." Ed shot back, in a slightly dejected tone of voice. Attention was drawn back to Rowan when the necromancer let out a cackle of amusement. "My my. Aren't we all just a bundle of laughs this evening." He said in between laughs. "Oh shut the hell up! What did you come here for anyways?!" Sanimei snapped angrily. "Oh my. Getting impatient in your age?" He asked with a toothy grin as he tapped one long fingernail on Lero's head. "Oh for god's sake! Are we just gonna stand around shouting at each other?! Or are we actually going to fight?!" Ed shouted in anger, obviously tired of standing around.
This only seemed to annoy Rowan, however. He glared at the blond boy and grimaced. "Oh how I hate children." He said and pointed a long, slender finger at him. "Deal with that one." He said. In a flash, a large group of humans came out from their hiding places in the trees and bushes. They shambled quickly along, almost like a zombie. Then as they came into the moonlight, it became clear that they held grey, decaying skin that was practically falling off their bones. Hair was shaggy and filthy with years of dust and dirt, some even had worms crawling from their hair. Clothes were torn and tattered. Eyes were sunken in and soulless....... At least the ones that were visible, since some had their heads turned around backwards. "What are those things?" Allen asked in surprise.
"Those are known as Vetala. They're demonic spirits that inhabit corpses." Rowan answered before either Sanimei or Zane could. As those words left Rowan's pale lips, the vetala grabbed Ed by the arms, legs and collar of his coat and pitched him into the pool. "Ed!" Al shouted and then punched one of the creatures, hard enough to send it flying into the forest like back yard beyond.
Sanimei grit her teeth in anger as she looked around at the vetala surrounding them. "Someone go get Ed! With his leg the way it is, I some how doubt the kid can swim!" She said to the others. Zane wasted no time in weaving through the monsters and diving into the deep pool whilst Sanimei, Allen and dealt with the vetala, since Alphonse was busy trying to help his brother get the water out of him.
Allen stood back to back with Sanimei. "I can handle these. You think you can take Rowan?" She said to him. He activated Crown Clown and looked up at the man sitting on Lero. "I'll give it a shot" He said. "Good." Sanimei said before grabbing Allen's wrist and flinging him up at Rowan. Though at least Allen saw this one coming this time around (Not like Cross).
Just as Allen geared up to use Edge End, he was halted by some unseen force. 'What the?!' He wondered in shock. He looked up to see a still smirking Rowan, holding his hand out in front of him. "Are you always so quick to follow orders?" He asked with a slight tilt to his head. In one swift arm movement, Rowan threw Allen back down to earth. Though he did misjudge his aim a tad and caused the boy to crash through the glass doors and skid to a halt inside the house. "Whoops. Didn't intend for that. But oh well. That's one down. He said as returned his gaze to the others. All of which were still struggling in the fray. Well. OK. Actually Sanimei, since Zane and Alphonse were still working with an unconscious Ed. "Must have been in the water too long." He heard Zane say to a worried Alphonse.
This was turning out to be less eventful than he had hoped. Though Rowan did enjoy a good show, he had hoped they would have finished by now. "I grow bored of this. Lero. Ta--" He started but cut himself off when a streak of fire flew past him, only missing him by an inch. "What the?" He wondered aloud as he turned his attention to the source of the flame. He was actually baffled when he caught sight of the two young men standing on the roof, silhouetted against the moon.
One stood at about six foot two with short black hair, dark eyes, and an arrogant smirk on his face. He dressed himself in a dark blue military uniform, though clearly no military from around the area. His right hand was held out in front of him, as if he was preparing to snap his fingers.
The other one was only a couple inches shorter, possibly at about five foot eleven, with waist length black hair pulled up into a pony tail. Dressed in a long, form fitting black coat, black pants and boots. He also held a katana in his right hand. And, unlike the first man, this one just seemed really pissed off at something.....Or possibly everything around him.
"That's quite enough. You've caused enough damage for one night." The taller man said and snapped his fingers again, creating another streak of flame. 'I see. So he's using flame alchemy. Interesting. I didn't think anyone still practiced that. This must be Roy Mustang then.' Rowan thought. "Well this certainly became a lot more interesting." He said and stood up on Lero. Though the umbrella was clearly not happy about it. "No, Lero! Don't do that! You're an idiot if you pick a fight with him! Lero" Lero yelled to Rowan, though clearly more desperate to save it's own......Skin I suppose.
"Oh please. Shut the hell up." Rowan said and kicked at the umbrella.
"Aw look, Kanda. It remembers you." Roy said.
"Che. Lucky me." Kanda replied unemotionally.

Rowan couldn't help but smirk again at the two, despite the pleading from Lero. Rowan! That's quite enough. Yelled a very pissed off voice from the gold ear ring attached to Rowan. The voice was so loud, Rowan nearly lost his balance from where he stood on Lero. "Jesus Christ, Snow! Don't do that!" He shouted back. "Get over it and get your a** back to base. And that means now. Or I'll gut you myself." Said Snow through the ear piece then hung up.
"That ******** b*****d. One of these days." He muttered angrily under his breath as he snapped his fingers, vaporizing the vetala instantly. He himself then vanished before anyone had the time to say beer.
Mustang and Kanda stood dumbfounded on the roof. Didn't they JUST get there after all?! But it certainly couldn't be helped now that the attacker was gone. All that was left to do was wake the knocked out and help fix the mess. Kanda led the way down from the roof, followed by a heavily sighing Mustang.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:42 pm
CHAPTER VII

Kanda sauntered through the roof top entrance that led into and out of the attic. The amount of nonsensical crap that practically filled the small room astounded him. Whoever owned this place either had way to much crap or hadn't gotten around to clearing it out. Though judging by the amount of euro seventies bull s**t, it had to have been the latter option. Since it contrasted with the rest of the mansion.
As he and the flame alchemist continued through the mansion, the damage became worse. And worse. And worse. The first floor was just down right awful. Glass scattered the black tiles. Furniture had been shredded by glass. A large painting of a castle in the mountains had been ripped off it's tapestry hooks above the fire place. And in the midst of it all. A familiar face lay lying against the stair case as they came down. Well. Familiar at least to Kanda. 'Joy. Oh joy.' He thought. Kanda had honestly hoped he had escaped dealing with this one.
"Oi, Moyashi." He said and whacked an unconscious Allen over the head with his katana. Not exactly the best way to wake someone who was knocked out, but then......Kanda didn't care.
Allen jumped when he felt something solid hit him on the head. And boy did it hit him hard. "Ow.... What the hell?" He wondered as he rubbed his aching head. He blinked open his eyes to see two men walk through the shattered glass door. Immediately he recognized one of them by the uniform and the way he sauntered around. "Oh no. Not you again." He said in dismay.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!

Sanimei slid her steel and blue topaz sword back into it's sheath. Their attacker had vanished before any one could even lay a hand on him. 'That's a new trick.' She thought. Her attention was then drawn to two VERY good looking men as the came through the shattered remains of the glass back door. While she appreciated the eye candy, she didn't really have time to focus on that right now since they did still have a water logged Ed to deal with.
The taller of the two, who she recognized as Trinity Rhoad's man toy, paused for a moment before sighing heavily. "Ah. Colonel Mustang!" Al said in surprise. Mustang nodded to Al before grabbing Edward by the collar of his soaking wet coat and dragging him inside, with Alphonse quickly following behind.
Sanimei and Zane exchanged confused looks, seemingly forgetting that the other man was now leaning against the wall of the house. "Well that was......Odd." Zane said after a long pause. Sanimei simply nodded and sighed. Once again, she was left to clean up the shambles of her home. 'I knew I should have picked a different city to live in' She thought as she placed her hand to her head and led the way inside for her brother and the other man. As they stepped inside, Sanimei saw Allen looking none to pleased and rubbing his head. And Trinity's man toy..... What was his name........? Ah yes. Roy Mustang. He was busy throwing a worn throw blanket over Ed. Much like if Ed was a drunk party guest.
Allen finally managed to clear the fog in his head after a few minutes, ignoring the shouts of anger from Neah in his head. 'Just shut up please.' He begged silently. He then caught sight of Kanda and shot up from where he sat. "That freaking hurt you jerk!" He shouted at him.
Kanda glared at Allen. "Che. Shut up and get over it. I had truly hoped I had escaped seeing your sorry a**. Damn short stack." He shot back angrily. "My name is Allen!" Allen said. "Gentlemen! And I use the term lightly.... How about you both shut the hell up!" Commanded Sanimei, who was not in the mood to hear any sort of bickering from anyone.
The two silenced instantly, leaving Sanimei to sigh in relief. She looked over as she felt a tug at her sleeve. "Yes, Kau." She said. Since the young seventeen year old could not speak, he communicated to those who could lip read and also used various hand motions.
"Shall I have Sebastian get some smelling salts?" He mouthed. Sanimei nodded. "Yes. Please go do that." She said and watched as the bare foot boy carefully navigated his way around the broken glass and disappeared into the kitchen. Sanimei then went over to where the painting of the castle lay on the floor. She was ever so grateful it was left unharmed. 'At least Zane won't have to re-paint this.' She thought as she put it back in it's proper place. She looked over her shoulder when she heard one of the newcomers clear his throat.
"Do you know who that man was?" He asked. Sanimei placed her hands on her hips and faced the man. What did Allen address him by....? "Kanda, right?" She asked. He nodded. "The one that was just here is Rowan Skell. He's a very powerful necromancer." Sebastian said as he came out of the kitchen, followed closely behind was Kau who held a bottle of smelling salts in his right hand. ".....Right. What he said." Sanimei said and pointed to her chef. She really couldn't have said it better herself.
Kanda scowled a bit in thought. Necromancer huh. Someone who plays with dead souls whether for information or just to torture them. Really. That was it? He didn't see how it was so hard to defeat such a person. "Really. That's it?" He asked unemotionally.
"Tch. You try beating him then. He might seem like the biggest freaking moron this side of the pond. But he's got some power behind him." Zane said with an irritated sigh. Why did he suddenly feel like he was dealing with his younger brother, Sorren. "Perhaps you're just too weak"
Now that...... That really set off Zane's other wise controlled anger. Without thinking better of it, Zane grabbed his silver and aquamarine sword from the leather sheath attached to his belt then pointed the blade to Kanda. "Wanna bet." He said.
Sanimei could only watch with a sigh as the two men went at it. Sure. Why not make the house an even bigger mess than it already was. Her brother was on a whole new level of strength compared to her, so she wasn't about to get in his way. "Maybe they'll kill each other while they're at it." Allen said to her.
Sanimei merely placed her face in her head as she watched the two of them. Hopefully this would be over quickly.  

Sanimei
Vice Captain

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanimei
Vice Captain

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 am
CHAPTER VIII

Just as the two feuding men were about to get into a serious fight and mess up the mansion more than it already was, Kau let out a silent sigh and stood up. He handed the one he assumed to be Mustang the bottle of smelling salts and went up to the two of them, though he was less careful of the glass and ended up with multiple cuts on his bare feet.
Kau was considerably shorter than both of them, but he still shoved the two of them apart, knocking them both on their butts. He was stronger than he looked. "Idiots." He mouthed to them both and then went back to Sanimei, who thanked him and gave him a pat on the head. "Now then. If we're all done bickering! Might I suggest you tell me how you got here." She demanded of Kanda. He merely gave her a droll stare before standing up, brushing off his coat, and fixing his hair.  
Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games