Submit

Nightmares are Temporary

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:06 am
Ryan and _____ have been dating for quite some time now, maybe a few months or so and Ryan has managed to keep a few secrets hidden from the one he loves. Those secrets are; He's doing drugs and has been since they first met, he's sleeping with his supplier and the supplier happens to be _____'s dad. Ryan feels guilty about it and so he takes more drugs to calm himself which only leads to sleeping with _____'s dad more. _____ is now starting to notice something is wrong with Ryan and is persistent on knowing what the problem is, but Ryan is to stubborn to allow his boyfriend to hate him.

-Needs someone who can play both the dad and the boyfriend-
-Or one can play the dad and someone else can play the boyfriend-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:39 am
I would love to do this one with you.  

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:42 pm
Nightmares are Temporary
Ryan and _____ have been dating for quite some time now, maybe a few months or so and Ryan has managed to keep a few secrets hidden from the one he loves. Those secrets are; He's doing drugs and has been since they first met, he's sleeping with his supplier and the supplier happens to be _____'s dad. Ryan feels guilty about it and so he takes more drugs to calm himself which only leads to sleeping with _____'s dad more. _____ is now starting to notice something is wrong with Ryan and is persistent on knowing what the problem is, but Ryan is to stubborn to allow his boyfriend to hate him.

-Needs someone who can play both the dad and the boyfriend-
-Or one can play the dad and someone else can play the boyfriend-

i also would like to do this one woth you  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:08 pm
Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Okay, since Hitsugaya was here first I'll let her make the decision. Would you like to play both of the characters or would you rather have this be a 1 x 2?  

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:01 am
I would rather play both. But if Uchiha really really wants to I think we could make a one on two work.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:38 am
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image

((He came online a few times and never replied to this so I guess it'll be just you and I ^^))

Name: Ryan
Likes: Having a good time, Sweets, Drugs, His boyfriend, Tea.
Dislikes: Spiders, People telling him what to do, Bitter things, Not being able to get his fix.

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:44 pm
Nightmares are Temporary

((Okay ^^ BTW I think I'm gonna do step father...father is a little creepy))

User Image

Name: Noah
Likes: Tea, His boyfriend, Sour treats, Reading, Being outside.
Dislikes: Drugs, His stepfather's actions, Mornings

User Image
Name: Nikolai
Dislikes: His stepson, Being double crossed, Mornings

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:11 pm
((What ever makes you happy~))

It was early in the afternoon, Ryan had just came back from the store. He checked to see how much money he had left and smiled when he saw he had enough. He was still high from his earlier intake and laughed a little to himself before he slowly placed the food away. While putting some things away he had eaten most of the snacks he he then decided to leave the snacks out so that he could eat them. After putting everything else away he moved some blonde hair from his face and took the snacks to his room. He had his own apartment so he was allowed to do whatever he wanted.  

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:16 pm
Noah let out a sigh, he'd been trapped outside all day, he had next to no money and wasn't allowed in the house. He didn't allow it, not went he was dealing...so Noah stalked the streets, freezing and wishing his mother hadn't done this to him. He sighed again and fished his phone from his pocket.
One ring...two rings...three rings...four...
"Come on Ry, please pick up." Noah half prayed in the cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:20 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Ryan could hear his phone ringing, it took him quite some time to realize that it was his phone. He then reached over and looked at who was calling "Noah..." He said to himself lightly and then leaned up from his bed and took a deep breath before answering the phone "Hello?" He asked and waited for him to answer.  

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Nightmares are Temporary

"Oh Ryan thank god, hey I need in, I'm outside and I'm freezing." Noah said walking faster, taking tight turns to Ryan's street, "I'll buzz up in a sec so let me in ok?" he asked seeing Ryan's building insight, "Okay?" he asked again hoping he wasn't talking to fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:32 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Ryan got himself out of his bed and started cleaning up the snacks he had around the place and tossed them in the trash. He listened to him while he talked "Okay." He answered and went over by the door and waited for him to buzz up "Is something wrong Noah?" He asked because Noah sounded stressed.  

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:37 pm
Nightmares are Temporary

Noah finally made it up the stairs, his lips were slightly blue from all the exposure, "I've been outside all damn day, the library was closed because the damn roof collapsed and I can't go in the house because my stupid stepdad is selling drugs out of the house." Noah started peeling off layers he'd packed on to stay warm, he let out a sigh and smiled, "Sorry, I shouldn't unload on you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:43 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Ryan watched as he came through the door and hung his phone up "You can stay here for as long as you need." He stated after a moment or so and watched as he started peeling off layers and smiled lightly before giving him a kiss "It's fine, I like knowing about your day. I'll go run you a hot bath." He said sweetly before going into the bathroom and turning the water on.  

Nightmares are Temporary

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kitsune_Hitsugaya
Captain

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:47 pm
Nightmares are Temporary

Noah rolled his eyes, a smile on his face. He walked to the bathroom and leaned inside, "You just want me naked." he chuckled lightly at how cute his boyfriend could be, "You know you never need to ask." he purred, leaning over Ryan to turn off the water. He kissed Ryan's neck; lips like ice.  
Random 1x1 rps

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff