Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xela the Vampire
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:09 pm
This is the Roman Family Pack.
Being in this pack means you are related to Valentina Roman.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:30 pm
Val sighed she was so nervous about her parents. She carried the babies in a stroller "Are you sure you are ready Shane.."  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 pm
"As ever as I'll ever be, babe." he grinned, running his hand over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 pm
Before Val could even speak a loud squeal was heard and she looked seeing her mother

Val's mom ran over down the long pathway "Oh Honey!!!! You got fo big...Baby weight can be such a b***h huh...Oops shouldn't curse in front of the wee dears." She chuckled She then looked to shane "ooooo so this is the boy who impregnated my daughter with triplets and apparently a great lover in the bedroom."

Val blushed "Mom please..." Val's dad came walking up he was a tall intimidating man. he patted Val's head then leaned down looking at the pups  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:50 pm
"It's nice to meet you," Shane began to say to Val's mother and he was about to mouth off about being 'a great lover in the bedroom' as Val's mother had put it, but then Val's father came over.
"Hello, Mr. Roman, I'm Val's mate Shane." he said politely.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 pm
Her dad looked at shane up and down "a bit skronny ain't he Val I thought you liked some other boy at school before you know the one we skyped with "

Val's eyes widened "daddy that's in the past and that boy is mated with my um well roommate so yeah who's hungry.."

Her mom smiled "Oooo shane I hoped you and those adorable boys have a big appetite..."  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:01 pm
"WHAT?! I am NOT scrawny! And YOU LIKED THEO!?" Shane exploded at Val, for a moment forgetting her parents were there, "So, what, you settled for me?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:06 pm
"Shane it's not like that..and here is not the place to discuss this please.." She took him by the hand and led him into her old room which was huge and ornately decorated. "I didn't settle...yeah I liked Theo for a bit but I mean look we are in love and have our pups now...My dad was just testing you babe.."She picked the pups up and changed their diapers and rebuttoned their jumpers they were in  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:07 pm
Shane crossed his arms, frowning.
"I've always trusted you around him, what if you cheated on me and I didn't know! Or what if you haven't yet but you might!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:10 pm
"Are you honestly that stupid to think that would actually happen...we had a flirtation that was it ok..." She sighed and started to feed the boys from bottles. "There's no reason not to trust me jeez we've been together a long time Shane!"  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:16 pm
"Flirtation!? I knew it! You did settle for me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:18 pm
She stomped over to him "Babe you were the one who took my virginity not him he's mated with Emma let it go all it was was a couple of dates gosh you are impossible sometimes..." She tied her hair back "What are you going to do...get made stomp off leave me no so just calm down and be an adult for once.."  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:20 pm
Shane crossed his arms and looked away from Val.
"You went on dateS with him..." he grumbled, "Date-s plural...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:22 pm
"Yes he helped me move in during orientation then he asked me out I said yes." She sighed and heard the pups start to cry and she tried to calm them down  

Tempest Storm Burlesque
Vice Captain

i_am_ioi
Crew

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:26 pm
"So you dated him?! So he's your- ex! How could you not tell me!"  
Wolf Packs (Home <3)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash