Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Sometimes, my sister just really pisses me off.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are all siblings a pain?
  Yep. You'll just have to stick it out four more years. :/
View Results

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:15 pm
Or, more acurately, once every ten years there comes a day where my sister doesn't make a complete a** of herself for a full twenty-four hours. Today is not one of those days. My sister and I both enjoy Doctor Who. When I say, enjoy, I mean that I am completely and utterly in love with it, and my sister likes to watch it. However, seeing as our schedules are completely different (she homeschools, if you could even call it actual schooling seeing as she never learns anything, and I have started my first year of highschool, along with all its obligations and activities), she is able to watch each new episode of DW within a day of it airing in glorious England, while I usually end up having to wait for at least three days, if not more, until I have a moment to sit down and watch it, while doing it full justice. During the time period in between my sister's viewing and my own, she likes to drop major spoilers, basically telling me the entire episode. THIS MUST STOP. I am so pissed. She doesn't even like DW all that well, she has her own goddamn fandoms, why is she purposely spoiling my fandom love?
BECAUSE SHE IS DEVIL SPAWN.
Alright, bitching is over. Tat-ta!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:29 pm
1.) Find something she likes but you don't
2.) Make time to look up spoilers for it
3.) Spoil it for her until she gets so annoyed that she stops spoiling the show for you.

Alternatively:

1.) Bug parents about your little sister spoiling s**t for you.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:56 am
Tell her to stop telling you spoilers, and if she don't listen, send me all of her stuffed animals, that way, no harm comes to them and she don't ever see them again... yeah, I joke.

Seriously, tell her to stop, and if she don't, do what Big_Crunch says... or do something that will really tick her off.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games