Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! : Ground Zero

Back to Guilds

Every dreamed of becoming the greatest duelist after Yugi Muto? Jaden Yuki? Or even Yusei Fudo? Here is your chance! [Always Accepting] 

Tags: YuGiOh, cards, duels, Story, roleplay 

Reply ➢ YGZ - Guild Announcements
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 pm
Hello all newcomers. I'm glad that you decide to join this guild. If you are unaware, this guild is new. Which means everyone is just getting to know each other. So introduce yourselves. Help us get to know you better.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 pm
Hey everyone, Akaito here, I have been playing yugioh since it came out in america, I have been roleplaying for about 6 years now, and have run many and participated in even more role plays. My dueling network name on DN is Reflectfox, and i am the captain of Team New Millennium on there. If you have any questions just ask, I'm a very friendly guy. Thanks For Having me!  

Winter Fields

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:57 pm
Hello, I am Zahadrin. Figured I should introduce myself. =)

PS: Hi, Akaito. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:25 pm
Zzzzz....  

At The End of Fear

Shadowy Werewolf

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Poor Saint Jimmy

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 pm
Hey there. I'm Poor Saint Jimmy but you can just call me Sky or Jimmy. I've been roleplaying for a few years now, but haven't participated in one for a few months now.

I'm a frequent user at DN and The DN Forums, but over there I go by the name of Skywhale. All in all, I don't bite so don't be afraid of chatting with me.

Oh, and hey there Akaito and Zahadrin. Good to see familiar faces around here.

And to the above post.. Does your user name end with "... Oblivion."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:20 am
Poor Saint Jimmy
Hey there. I'm Poor Saint Jimmy but you can just call me Sky or Jimmy. I've been roleplaying for a few years now, but haven't participated in one for a few months now.

I'm a frequent user at DN and The DN Forums, but over there I go by the name of Skywhale. All in all, I don't bite so don't be afraid of chatting with me.

Oh, and hey there Akaito and Zahadrin. Good to see familiar faces around here.

And to the above post.. Does your user name end with "... Oblivion."

Yes. But I decided to leave it like that.  

At The End of Fear

Shadowy Werewolf

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Winter Fields

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:22 am
Hey Sky, Hey Zahadrin, great to see you guys again, now i know with people like you this roleplay will be good, and im pretty sure we won't let it die lol!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:51 pm
Don't know why I was putting this off.

Name's Ganturo Ginokun, well, not really. My Online Handle is Ganturo Ginokun, a name I made up about six months after I joined Gaia. It's just random syllables I threw together so hopefully it's just gibberish in every language.

Been here on Gaia since January '05. Been playing Yugioh since a month after its release. Would have been day of but it was impossible to find a starter deck and I ended up building my first deck completely blind to the rules, since the anime was the duelist kingdom arc, and scrapping my whole deck together with booster packs. Looking back I almost feel ashamed. I've done it all in the game, early days I would stack my deck so that in the first few turns I would get my strongest cards, 2 St. Joans, through Fusion Gate and my 2 copies of each material.

Now I play by the rules, this is the point where some throw out their judge status but I don't have that. never cared to look into becoming a judge. I just look into rules for all types of cards even knowing that the greatest strength and weakness in a card is in its wording.  

Ganturo Ginokun

Tipsy Millionaire

11,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50

Zerkies

Versatile Loser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:05 pm
Hello, my name is Zerk Tekestu, I`ve been playing Yu-gi-oh since the cards first came out. I stopped buying cards and watching the show when the motorcyles Yu-gi-oh first aired in Japan, but still read the manga. I play a Horus Lockdown deck. After all these years, XYZs and Synchros, new monster archetypes, and still, some of my friends are still being defeated by my Horus deck. I am currently making a Terra Nova deck ( a swarm/burn combo of Earth and Fire monsters.)
I haven`t used my Horus deck for a long time now, because I`ve been trying to perfect my Dark World Burn/Banish deck. My username on DN is UndertheDarkness, it was my cousins but he gave it away. To me razz . Feel free to add me, when I`m online PM me and I`ll duel you if I have time.
- Deck Builder
- Completed decks
- Horus Lockdown
- Hurricane (Wind Water)
- Jurassic Rampage (Dino Burn Deck)
- Dark World Burn/Banish (Improving)
-Terra Nova (Still creating)

Well, that`s all of my history with Yu-gi-oh.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 pm
I'm mthomas93. I actually started playing during 6th grade, but I stopped for a while, and started back up during my sophomore year in high school. I am on DN, my DN Name is mthomas93. I like to run my morphtronics on there, so don't hestitate to duel me if I'm online. I'm always up for a duel. Also, I've only recently taken up role playing, so I'm still a bit new to this.

Oh, hi Sky, Zahadrin, Akaito. Good to see some faces I recognize.  

mthomas93

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:20 pm
Greetings. I've been in the guild for some time, but not posted here. XP Sorry about that. =/  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 pm
ummm hi my name is Tsukinoki. . .i have no idea what i'm supposed to say, so. . .hi biggrin  

Tsukinoki

Omni_Mori

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:35 am
CandyKingEngima, Present.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 pm
Ello I'm Psycho or Psy for short, I do play the yu-gi-oh card game in real life; however I prefer a retro deck over a new deck. Well if you want to know more about me don't be afraid to ask.  

xxXPsychoSexyXxx

Married Otaku

33,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
➢ YGZ - Guild Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers