Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaotic_Entropy115
Vice Captain

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:42 pm
((Since one of the main characters here restarted elsewhere, I'm just gonna go ahead and restart this thread))

The city was sprawling, sidewalks crowded, streets packed with cars. It was rush hour and there was an accident on one of the intersections. two cars, a small car had impacted a very expensive looking sports car, and the two owners were arguing over fault. Among the crowd of watching pedestrians was a man wearing a dark leather jacket that reached the sidewalk. He had jet-black hair reaching down to just under his eyebrows, and he watched the scene with a smile. other cars had been honking by now, people were getting angry with the obstruction and yelling. Chaos... Everywhere...

What many people did not realize was that their entire world was about to be thrown into chaos. The gods were sitting on an uneasy truce, one that could break at any given instance. the man left the scene with this thought in mind, and he walked into an alley. There just so happened to be a peculiar looking man, who came up to the guy in the jacket. "You look lost" said the thug, as two others came up behind the stranger. An interesting way of putting it. That toy of yours won't do any good. the thug had a long knife out, and after thinking about what the stranger said, he laughed and made a lunge. The knife bounced off of him, flopping like rubber. After a brief silence, the other two pulled out guns while the stranger turned and looked them in the eyes with cold, yellow/ orange eyes. You don't know who I am, do you? Within an instant's notice, the two gunmen's feet sank into the concrete down to their knees. At this, the first thug turned and ran, only to be turned into an action figure at the snap of the dark clothed figure's fingers. Of course you don't... I am Lucien, God of Chaos and Disharmony. I have returned to retake my rightful throne as ruler of the Mortal Realm. He picked up the toy, and after laughing to himself once more, he threw it in the trash. Lucien erased memory of the encounter from the two stuck in concrete before vanishing into thin air.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:39 pm
Lucien appeared on the other side of the city, and sighed outloud. This city is so boring for how big it is...Nothing interesting ever happens other than petty crimes. In the empty apartment he materialized in, an HD plasma TV appeared on the wall. Lucien turned to the World news channel, and watched. Despite the fact that the gods once again walked among men, the news was still boring. No reports were ever made on any of them, and he doubted they would want to be interviewed, having no desire for such mortal things. And if they did, they would not reveal their god status. yet there was distrust between most of the gods. It was this distrust that fueled his powers. Soon he would be back at his maximum power. He doubted that any of them would do anything if his daughter told them that he had returned. Most, if not all, had forgotten about him, and even if they did, the chaos between them would prevent them from being able to contain him again. Soon though, they would know. He would make sure they watched as he retook the throne that belonged to him.  

Chaotic_Entropy115
Vice Captain

Chaotic_Entropy115
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:13 pm
Lucien was watching TV when he saw an advertisement for some pizza chain in brooklyn, claiming to have the best pizza in New York. Hmph... We'll see about THAT. The apartment returned to it's empty state, and he wisped his way into Brooklyn.

((Exit to Brooklyn))  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image
Sebastian Silverstone

Sebastian was crunching the numbers yet again. He had been doing this since six in the morning. People at the workplace thought he was going crazy or was just really eager to get the stuff done, but he claimed that he had to do it in order for it to get done. So the people settled for that he was going nuts on them. He didn't say anything, though. He was respectful of people's opinions and did his best not to judge them. It was what he had learned over the years.

He stacked a pile of papers and straightened them as best as he could manage. He then set them neatly upon the white desk and stood up from his garnet leather chair. He looked at the watch on his right wrist and bit back a groan. It was 3:29. He had totally missed lunch. He grabbed the black suitcase that was kept under the desk and began heading for the elevator. People did not even look up from their computers as he walked by them with hardly a sound, thanks to the thick carpeting of the place.

When he reached the elevator, he pondered the choices he had: go down the elevator or walk down the stairs. His head began to pound, and he made up his mind. He pushed the down button and waited patiently for the doors to open. They did after a minute, and he stepped inside. He then pressed the number 1 on the panel on the left side. The doors closed and he stood in the back, leaning against the back of the elevator.

The elevator reached its destination on the first floor and the doors opened with a ding. He stepped out and walked across a hallway that seemed grand. It had a red carpet that stretched from the double glass doors on the other side to the elevator he just came out of. It also had white marble tiles and clean, polished furniture. He ignored all of this and headed for the doors. As soon as he stepped out, a chilly wind almost made him go back inside. Instead, he fought through it, put his black trench coat on, and began walking down the sidewalk.

There were a lot of people walking on the sidewalk and cars were zooming on the street. The sky was cloudy and gray and it looked as if it was going to drop rain on the city at any moment. He sighed softly to himself and continued down the sidewalk, despite what was happening.

Chrome Butterfly

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:27 am
User Image
Sebastian Silverstone

Sebastian reached the apartment that he called home several minutes later. He opened the door and had taken one step before being tackled to the ground by his younger sister. "Oof!" He was now partially inside and partially outside. He looked up into his sister's violet eyes and he couldn't help but smile. "Hey, Sebastian! Welcome home!" He placed one hand on her head and ruffled her black hair a bit, which caused her to whimper a bit and try to get his hand off of her head. He eventually took it off and she got off of him. He stood up quickly, brushed himself off, and closed the door. He slipped off his trench coat and placed it on the wooden coat rack behind the door.

He then walked into the living room and noticed a newspaper on the coffee table in front of the couch. He knelt down, picked it up, and stood back up. He opened its large pages and began to scan through it. "What are you looking for?" His sister Katelyn asked. Sebastian didn't answer for some time, instead scanning the pages. Something then caught his eye and he began reading it. "Sebastian? Is something wrong?" "Nothing really. Just reading articles." He heard her mumble something and walk away, but he kept reading the paper.

After about ten minutes, he placed the newspaper back down where he found it and walked toward the front door. He didn't grab his jacket, like he usually would. He opened the door, closed it as silently as he could, and stood on the ledge, looking out into the sky. He shoved his hands in his pockets so they wouldn't get cold. He thought about what he had read, and it was getting on his nerves a bit, and it didn't usually do that. He shook it off after a while and just stared, letting his mind wander.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:36 pm
((Enter from London))

Lucien had come out of the subway tunnels, mixing in with the crowd, peering at everyone with his golden/ orange eyes. Of course, to all non-gods, they would appear to be a dark shade of blue, yet he still stared each and everyone down. it is almost time for you humans to re-live chaos as you did thousands of years ago. What had angered Lucien the most when he broke free was that nowhere was there any mention of when he had ruled the mortal realm for all those thousands of years. His best guess was that the gods had restarted the human race, restarting with this "Adam and Eve" story. Yes, that had to be the only explanation, this new human race had no memory of his six thousand year empire. How dare they erase my empire from the memory of humans... No matter, this new race will see it as their predecessors did. He let out a chuckle as he walked through his city. Yes, this would be the capital of his new empire. He would see to it that it would last for the rest of time. No being, immortal or not, would be able to stop him this time. His only problem was Vittoria, but he was already formulating a way to grant her her wish to remove her powers.  

Chaotic_Entropy115
Vice Captain

Zakharias

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:55 pm
[Enter Hades from Unknown]
As Lucien entered the city so did another. The shadows in an alley not too far away from Lucien, began to morph and dance. They formed into what seemed like hundreds of souls, trying to crawl away but no matter how hard they tried they all got sucked into one being. The being's image twisted and shifted before settling into that of the Greek God Hades.

Hades' black soulless eyes flashed as he stepped out of the alley, wearing a Black Sabbath t-shirt with black jeans. Hades glanced through the crowd til his eyes laid on Lucien. 'So he has returned', Hades thought to himself, making sure to keep his distance from Lucien.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:58 pm
(Enter from Brooklyn.)

The Web would web sling past Lucien and Hades, checking out HIS city. He was the protector, whether the residents liked it or not. 'I need to find out if there are any other psychos calling themselves immortal. And how they've been getting powers before this gets out of hand.' He thought, landing on the side of a skyscraper. Looking over the city, he ran through the possible options. Drugs and excessive steroids? No, they didn't have enough acne and the violent one didn't have big enough breasts to look like they abused steroids. They weren't balding in their hair, either.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

-For3v3r-R3d-

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:43 pm
Chrome Butterfly

User Image

Scathach

The city was a place that Scathach could truly revel. Here people of all ethnicity thrived and lived. She loved it here! Home was grand, but she could visit it anytime by calling some magic. This place...it was rich and full of so many new things. Home was familiar...right now she needed the new.

Her eyes went to the sky above where they alit upon the ledge where Sebastian stood. She could see him clearly, and wondered if he could see her from this far below. Curious, she gave him a wave.

OOC: Wondering if we could Rp Chrome...  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:46 pm
Twilit Eternity

User Image
Sebastian Silverstone

A soft breeze blew and it caused him to shiver a bit. Maybe I should've grabbed my trench coat, after all. He crossed his arms and looked down. He saw a woman with orange-red hair and fair skin, but that's all he could tell, and he had to squint just to get the basic details. Then she waved at him and he blinked, confused. Then he waved back himself, wondering if she could see what he had done. He now placed his hands on the metal bar that separated him from the open air, which meant certain death if he dared fall. He looked at her, wondering what she was going to do next.

OOC: I'd be happy to RP with you. ^^

Chrome Butterfly

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:14 pm
"Too many variables..." The Web muttered as he scaled the building he rested on. There had to be a reason why and how those woman were so powerful. The doctors said that he had gone into a coma after receiving excessive chemo and radiation therapy for some cancer. At least he could blame his powers and mutations on that. One was super strong and gained power the closer she was to another woman. He was no idiot, he had seen her gain a more stride in her step after meeting the flirtatious woman. She seemed to excrete hormones which simulated falling in love. Wearing a cover under his mask next time he saw her would be best. And they could both chase him across rooftops. The fact that they had made a team was a disturbing thought. They could be a serious threat to New York.

Maybe they were mutated by radiation like he inferred himself to be? No, the chances of this happening to him were impossible. For another two people was less, and for all three too meet? It couldn't. And they called him mortal, like they weren't. They must be avid drug abusers at least. 'Only one way to find out.' he thought, jumping off the building. He shot a web towards another building and grabbed hold, swinging past two people waving. He needed to find the more ghetto area around here. All he had to do was find a gang and ask around. This was New York, there was bound to be one within the mile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:23 pm
Zauviir
Lucien paused as he felt another presence watching him. He smiled, and suddenly, with a snap of his fingers, it appeared that the city became a white void (only to Lucien and Hades) With only Lucien and Hades there. Lucien then turned to the Greek God. So you remember me? I'm genuinely surprised. How has it been, dear Hades? Lucien stepped towards the god, the void making his footsteps echo loudly. Has the world been a boring place without me? His eyes flared up as he got closer to him.  

Chaotic_Entropy115
Vice Captain

Zakharias

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:32 pm
Captain_Chaos115

"One does not simply forget eternal chaos. How has it been you ask? Well lets say my job is easier without constant chaos sending endless amounts of souls into my doors", Hades said then with a wave of his hand, the void behind him turned pitch black. The two deities stared off, with the battle of darkness and light happening between them. Hades smiled as he spoke again, "Boring wouldn't be the word. It is more of a relaxing state. I'd wish to keep it like this as well. So whatever business you have back on Earth is finished. Where ever you travel, it just means more work for me. Believe me, Lucien. You do not scare me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:44 pm
Zauviir
Not yet, I don't. Lucien shook his head. I almost forgot how droll your sense of humor was. In case you forgot, I never sent them there, the humans sent themselves there. Lucien walked around Hades. You know what my favorite type of chaos was? Mortal chaos. Their plights were my humor. As for me going back, I plan on staying. A long time. You can't defeat me on your own and you know it. Lucien walked away, but stopped to ask another question. Tell me, how did you feel as you watched stone overtake my body inch by inch? Do you know how horrifically painful it is to be turned to stone? It had taken gods from every pantheon, and his former lover, to imprison him. Lucien was smart enough to know that as long as the pantheons were in disagreement with each other, as long as there was chaos between them, no matter how big or small, they would not be able to imprison him again. I will soon be rebuilding my empire, and I would like to make you a big part of it. Consider my offer Hades. Lucien wisped away, the city returning to normal as he re-appeared in another part of the city.  

Chaotic_Entropy115
Vice Captain

North America

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out