Welcome to Gaia! ::

Met'hemel Island

Back to Guilds

In the Fire of Chaos we live. In the Chill of Emberfrost we die. 

Tags: Fantasy, Powers, Demon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply ✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]
[READ ONLY] Lamia Escapes - Zien/Karuso/Lamia Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

After spending quite a while inside the Academy's walls, Lamia thought it was about time she travelled elsewhere to gaze around some more, she's already been in the Town, and inside the Demon Dorms, she thought it right to see the splender of the well-kept grounds. Walking on the thick, lush green ground, strands of grass bent beneath her step. A slow breeze brushed passed her hair and clothing. She looked around with a slight smile on her face, bush after bush she managed to find a spare wooden bench. The wood was a clean shade of grey and was underneath a small tree so not too much sunlight was blocked. a** he sat down she took in a breath a took in her surroundings, fresh air. Sitting, she waited for something interesting to pop up.

Items wanted: Diadem of Magic - Ring of Curses - Trinket of Protection - Necklace of Charming - Dagger of Power

"Is it for this, that I delve into such splendors?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:07 am
User Image

♣ Giotto Michal Moretti ♣

Gio was walking along the gardens of the school. He was fairly new in the academy and had decided to go and explore the vicinity before fully settling in. Besides, the dorms might be filled with people around this time of the day, and he'd really just stay by himself.

A sigh escapes his lips as he looked back on the life he left at home but he quickly shook his head and continued walking. Perhaps, staying here would be different. He could begin a new life here and maybe, open up to more people.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he tripped over his own feet right as he was passing by a someone seated on the bench.

Right, that new life would probably have to wait.

vvictory

Distinct Lunatic

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

Sitting quite comfortably on the chosen bench, a light breeze kissed her cheeks. Lamia slowly turned her head to the side, watching a young male walk by, seemed to be lost in his thoughts. The sudden trip that he proceeded into though was slight amusement for Lamia, thinking that she'd make a knew friend here, since she'd only one... and one enemy all ready.

Speaking up Lamia said with a mature, yet soft woman's voice ' Watch your step, you don't want to walk into someone whilst in your own world' she finished with a friendly smile. Her demonic reddish eyes closed as she smiled, and opened again when it ended.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:06 am
User Image

Gio scratched at the back of his neck, an embarrassed frown on his face. "Um, right. Thanks for the advice." He stood up and dusted off his pants before studying the girl in front of him. He debated whether or not to approach her ot to walk away, but he was just wondering if he could start a new beginning here, so with a sigh, he approached her.

"I'm kind of new here, mind helping me out or something..?" he ended the question with a smile, but it ended up looking more like a grimace. He really wasn't used to smiling at anyone anymore.

vvictory

Distinct Lunatic

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

Watching the man begin to approach her, her head angled higher slightly with each step he took on the meadow. With a happy face she was happy to help someone knew, she herself was new but had already gotten to know her way around a bit over the past day or two. And judging by the mans face, she could most certainly tell her was knew, possibyl even a tad nervous.

Right now Lamia didn't really have too much to do, Tyra was off doing... whatever she does in her spare time, probably some twisted game of 'catch the dead guy's head'. That small thought made Lamia smile to herself minutely before she replied 'Ofcoarse' as she tucked a strang of hair behind her ear. Her frilly dress and corset floated in the light breeze as she stood up and said 'What sort of help d'you require my dear?' acting as friendly as possible.

Items wanted: Diadem of Magic - Ring of Curses - Trinket of Protection - Necklace of Charming - Dagger of Power

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

"Oh, um, maybe show me around or something. Like I said, I'm kind of new and I was buried with school work for most of the week and haven't been around..." a light flush appeared on his cheeks and he looked away. The way she talked and acted seemed pretty upper-class for Gio and he wondered if this was even a good idea.

He sighed and decided to just go through with it, it might do him well to take risks or chances. With a school like this, you'll never really know. He extended a hand to her and gave her a shaky smile, "I'm Giotto by the way..."

vvictory

Distinct Lunatic

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:22 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

So, he just wanted a basic tour around the Academy? Something Lamia was more than happy to do, and it would give her all the more reason to find new rooms for whatever purpose she wanted in the future. Watching him turn away for a brief moment made Lamia smile, this guy seemed nice enough. As her brought out his hand with his introduction, she smiled back to him and said 'Interesting name, I'm Lamia' bringing her hand out also.

Now looking at him more closely, Lamia took in his white hair, blue eyes beneath his glasses. He dressed rather smartly also, now she wondered if Giotto was rather intellectual.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

Gio took her hands firmly in his and gave it one shake before letting go and stuffing his hands in his pocket. Really, being sociable was an alien thing for him and he was getting rather uncomfortable with it or perhaps he was merely being nervous.

He breathed out, trying to clam his nerves. Really, he was being over dramatic. This wasn't something to be nervous about, but he couldn't help it. "Your name is pretty interesting too," he told her as he faced her, "Um... When should we start then..?"

vvictory

Distinct Lunatic

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:08 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

Finishing the friendly shake Lamia let go and kept her arms by her sides and kept a friendly smile. Giotto was rather fast to hide his hands again as he stuffed them into his pockets then she noticed him breathe rather heavy. Lamia realised there must be some nerves and she wanted to calm him, she smild again and her face said it all, she could tell. 'I won't bite' she said in a young yet mature voice. It was soft like velvet but could be heard very well. With a small giggle she said 'c'mon' she gestured with her hand towards the Academy 'Let's have a look around shall we?' she finished with a smile. Sometimes Lamia came across as a bit of a mother, once before she used to run an Inn and cared for all her guests very well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:59 am
User Image

Giotto nodded and followed her lead. She seemed like a nice person despite her image. The way she talked and held herself made Gio feel as though she would have brushed him off the first time he spoke to her, but she wasn't like that. She came off rather caring and understanding and Gio was relieved the first person he made conversation in the Academy with was someone like her.

As they continued, he decided to make conversation, just to break the silence that surrounded them, "So... how long have you been in the Academy?"

vvictory

Distinct Lunatic

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:05 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

As she began to walk, Lamia was pleased to know that she'd made an aqaintence of possible future friend. Giotto seemed like a nice person, easy going and kinda shy. As Lamia began to walk, when she turned she felt the edges on her leg of the rolled up whip, a sudden face of surprise shock her face but thankfully wasn't in view of Giotto, with a smooth flex of her fingers runnign along it she managed to hide it as it shed into almost transparent green flames, hopefully the wind was just right to rid the air of the small flames before they escaped her. Looking back at him whilst walking Lamia said 'hmm, well i've certainly been her a few weeks'. She lied. She's only been here about a single week, though found this a good reason to look around more herself. She's confident and so will hopefully pass off as being here logn enough to now her way around.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:07 am
User Image

"Oh. Okay." Gio replied, and was kind of embarrassed that his try in a conversation just left him with a silence as awkward as before, even more so. He kept his pace in time with hers and kept his hands in pockets. He didn't even do as much as raise his head and merely stared at the ground. He looked up every once in awhile and cleared his throat, perhaps trying to make another conversation but gave up soon after. Whoever said making friends was easy?

vvictory

Distinct Lunatic

hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:14 am
User Image

Mark was never the type of person who liked to stay in one spot longer than two hours. In fact, one can call it a miracle that he's able to stay put in the classroom and paying his full attention to the speaker. Maybe miracle doesn't even cover it. Either way, he got bored in the dorms and found his way wandering to the school grounds, walking and looking around him with a flower he picked from somewhere.

As he casually walked around, he noticed two other presences. He turned his gaze for a moment to their direction and saw the two walking together. Being himself with his wild imagination, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle seeing them. He'll probably be able to write a poem about them just by looking. He pretended to walk to their direction like he was simply passing by and only noticed them when he was a few feet away. He smiled at the two, "Nice day for a walk, ja?" he spoke in a slightly teasing tone, more directed towards the silver-haired guy.

✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff