oh my god you guys look how bored i am i even wrote this out with grammars (KIND OF) and fixed my own coding lkjaklmglkwl.

when i'm bored later i can do recoding or something for ur profiles. if u want idk! * n*;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click for bigger | PB HAS PRETTIER ART YOU CAN IGNORE THE FEMALE VERSION I AM JUST A DUMBASS.

QUICK NOTES.

• Name: Byx Mori
    Eye colour: Bright green, like traffic lights peridots!
    Hair: White, and flips out all kawaii ugu like. DONT YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. parts from his right.
    Body type: KAWAII UGU... UH. 6'0, lean. Tries to stay healthy!
    Short personality: Hard-working and determined, perfectionist, moral, always tries to do what's right! Doesn't sleep and tired and easily guilt-ridden. Made worse due to a terrible, terrible incident that destroyed his morale. LMAO.
    Distinguishing features: HE IS VERY FOND OF THAT CANE. OH AND PLAGUE DOCTOR MASK. SOMETIMES. TOP HAT. SOMETIMES.
    Outfits: Cloak, vest and shirt underneath, and a tie! But if you change... Generally speaking, he wears clothing that is presentable, and easy to move around in.
    Themesong: DUNNO UHH. I LIKE THIS SONG. does it fit, prolly not. am i playing it now? YES.

DETAILED PERSONALITY.

• <INFJ PERSONALITY> | with Chronic hero syndrome
  • Naturally, Byx has always been a driven, and hardworking individual putting duty and the welfare of others before his own. He strives towards perfection, and has a deep, unfaltering dedication to his morals (WHICH ARE, BTW, VERY STANDARD HERO TYPE MORALS), and sometimes impossibly high self-standards. This, along with his intelligence, makes him a very talented plague doctor.
  • There's always room for growth, and very rarely does Byx revel in his own accomplishments-- he simply moves onto the next problem when the first has been resolved. He takes great pains to better himself and improve EVERYTHING possible.
  • He's rather easy to take advantage of due to his marriage to his job and his ideals and his tendency towards guilt. He believes in saving anyone even if they do not deserve it. He will run headfirst right into danger by pure impulse if he senses someone in danger! I don't think he knows what fun is.
  • Byx's two worst fears are failure, and letting down others!
  • When he was finally faced with both of them simultaneously (SEE PAST), his confidence shattered into a million pieces, leaving him so shell-shocked, he hid away for a few weeks, and emerged only to continue doing his job. (LOL STILL questioning the meaning of his existence... 8 u8 )
  • Gradually, he is regaining his composure and getting the ******** over his fears, YEAHH!! and maybe learn how to have fun. is that very shonen? sounds p. shojo.

BYX'S PAST

• His parents were both rather decently wealthy, and thus arranged to marry. They did not want to marry, so Byx's father decided he would help his fiancĂ©e run away with her boyfriend.

...But, then they were caught, and the boyfriend was banished into the far reaches of the city. They were then beat until they agreed to marry, and have Byx.
  • They both care about Byx a lot, but they refuse to be in the same room together. Generally, they avoided each other and still do once the pregnancy was through. It's rather awkward at the dinner table....!

When he learned how to talk, they had Byx shuttle messages between them both.
  • Byx grew up well in spite the obvious tension, bonding with his mother due to similar temperaments, and with his father due to similar interests in science and cooking!
  • In grade school, he and Galli were in the same grade, but didn't know each other. Then, an ink demon came upon the playground during recess. Everyone ran, save for Byx and Galli.

But, then a plague doctor and his scribe saved them both. It was pretty amazing... They became good friends after the incident. Byx turned to Galli and told him that he too would become a plague doctor, and that Galli should become his scribe! It's kind of like a childhood marriage promise but not really. (SOB LEAVE ME ALONE)
  • When he told each of his parents that he wanted to be a plague doctor, they immediately agreed, not wanting him to have the same lives they ended up leading. They worry about him a lot, but suppose if this is what he wants, it's okay.
  • At the PD academy opening ceremony, Galli and Byx find each other again, and give each other a man hug. "SO BEGINS OUR DREAM : D : D!!!!!"
  • They help each other for a year, before they went their separate ways for specialization. (Byx becoming a plague doctor, Galli becoming a scribe)
  • It was smooth sailing from there, Byx rising to the top of the academy and being the general shining star.
  • Galli and Byx do become partners YEAHH! And, then they become NUMBER ONE in the community.
  • And then they are sent off to perform a really ******** huge publicized exorcism on a prominent citizen. Tensions were high, though Byx was sure that there was nothing new to be done, and that it was just routine work.
  • But it's not. He ******** up it's not his fault he ******** up, but he'll never know. The citizen dies. Galli gets infected instead, and pulled through a black ink portal, and disappears for six months.
  • And during those six months, his rep and confidence go down the drain... drain... drain...

RELATIONSHIPS.
  • Galli is his scribe. They used to be the best around! But after the aforementioned incident, Galli went missing for six months, and he really felt... ******** bad!

And then Galli was found and he helped to amputate galli's arm.

Galli doesn't blame him/hate him for ruining his life (BECAUSE GALLI KNOWS IT'S ALL NERO'S FAULT), but Byx still feels bad and sort of questions Galli's sanity in that regard. Galli lives with Byx due to Galli's house being long gone/sold, and Galli's parents being dead.

Uh. Galli also likes Byx's food. AND BYX IS TOTALLY IN LAHV WITH GALI TOTALLY
  • Desmod. They were rivals at the Academy. But, not really, Byx was number one and Desmod lived in his shadows. Now, Desmod became infected, and is terrorizing the city. Byx chases after him and defeats him, like Ash would defeat Team Rocket. Desmod comes back always always.
  • Pieris. He met with her parents, and desperately wants to rescue her!
  • Rhin. He's well aware that Galli ******** Rhin in the bg, but he doesn't seem to mind so much as Rhin would like.
  • Professor Pardu-- His favourite professor, and idol.
  • Nida-- A friend at the academy. They were friendly rivals, and friends sharing lecture notes and studying together.
  • Zygiel-- He believes Zyg is reckless reckless reckless, but respects his ideals!
  • Sitta and Nessi-- He met them at the tournament and too thinks they are reckless. But, they are excellent PDs, and are awesome (IF THEY HELP). 8 u8...

OTHER s**t

• Master cook! He prefers more active cooking (NOT BAKING), but bakes anyways because of Galli... : D....
  • He's very tidy! Byx likes to clean if he has time. He has a decently sized house, due to his refusal to touch his family's fortune and taking many, many cases, but not tending to charge much. It's badly maintained and the floorboards are breaking, because his reputation went down the drain, and his income went from decent to shitty! SAD.
  • TENTATIVE ZODIAC B/C THEY ARE ADDICTING. LEO SUN , VIRGO RISING, CANCER MOON. LEO BECAUSE HE HAS STRONG MORALS, AND IS HARDWORKING. VIRGO BECAUSE THE HARDWORKING AND TIDINESS COMES OFF REALLY STRONGLY. CANCER BECAUSE HE HATES HURTING PEOPLE. *~*EMPATHY~*~*