Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumacy12

5,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:02 pm
Welcome to the tickle slave market, here, you can buy and sell slaves to torture.
Feel free to browse the market! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:03 pm
Brooke squirmed and writhed between the much larger man's grip, looking around as he was thrown in front of a crowd, with a sign around his neck saying stuff about him. "W-wha?"  

Kumacy12

5,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:57 am
Zach soon followed behind Brooke being tossed into the crowd his wrists tied and he was blindfolded. Zach fell body first a sign around his neck for all to see.

FEET AND RIBS ARE TICKLISH! BUY ME FOR $50.00!

"What is going on!"Zach cried out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:31 am
Jin was right behind them with wrists and ankles in chains. Four people had to carry him in as they walked to the selling area. They then throw him on the ground and went back quick.

Feet, underarms, and sides are super ticklish, but he is a fighter. So un like the rest he cost more. This one cost $100.00 and take my word for it, he is worth the money.

Jin just looks around at the people watching him, he jsut gives them a death glare.  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kumacy12

5,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:34 pm
Brooke casts a fearful glance towards Zach, who seemed as scared as he was, but he was blindfolded.

Brookes arms where tied behind his back, with a sign around his neck that said, "Torture his feet and armpits £45.00

"I'm not quite sure, but I don't think I like it very much..." He whispered back to Zach, a strong pang of fear filled his voice. He looked out at all the people making bids and payments, gulping fearfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:37 am
Another prisoner, this time a tall girl with ragged clothes. Around her neck is a sign that reads: TICKLISH RIBS, FEET AND BELLY $75.00. She is in chains  

SkySuprise

Tickle Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff