View Results

Tysinni

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:33 pm
User Image

In a manor house on the outskirts of Victorian era London, butler Sebastian Michaelis serves Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old head of an English noble family as well as a toy and candy empire, but there's more to this boy than what the cover shows. Dark secrets and unexplainable things begin to happen after a fire burns down the Phantomhive manson, leaving Ciel to defend for himself as the queen's one eyed dog. London is plauged with disease, sin and the brink of war. Drugs float along the intercoastal of Ciel's company and as theses queer events begin to unfold Sebastian Michaelis never seems to drift from Ciel's side.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Rules

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[x]This is a semi-litt to litt role play. One must understand the storyline of Kuroshitsuji, or The Black Butler, and be fimiliar with the victorian era to play. You must use a Kuroshitsuji based character, none other will be allowed. Also, it is expected of you to send in a character form that i have posted below for you.

[x]There is no spamming, yelling, hating, harassing of anykind on here. You don't punish people, I do.

[x]Do not engage in any contact that would be completly off topic such as madame red's random pat on the butt. This is simply akward, and most specificly unwanted.

[x]Killing someone without there permission is called god-moding, this is a no-no. Do it and I'll kill you. :] [If you are planning on killing off your character please let me know ahead of time so it's not a complete shock to me.]

[x]This is a Pg-17 roleplay, nudity is allowed to some extent. Before warned yaoi, or guy on guy action, is bound to happen sometime... [sigh] If you are not comfortable, deal with it or quit.

[x]Remember I am god, death god at least. Do not go against my word.

Tysinni

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tysinni

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 pm

[b]Username:[/b]
[u]Character Name:[/u]
[i]Background:[/i] [type it yourself wiki answers will not be accepted.]
[strike]Sex:[/strike]
[b]Age:[/b]
[i]Favorite Drink:[/i]
[u]Personality:[/u]
[strike]Picture:[/strike]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Skeletons in the closet:

Username:Strawberry Lemonade`
Character Name:Ciel Phantomhive
Background: The Phantomhive family has, for years, been well known for making toys and sweets for small children. However, they are also the Queen's watchdogs; the Phantomhive family keeps an eye on black market dealings in ways that Scotland Yard isn't able to. Ciel Phantomhive is the heir to this legacy.
Until the age of 10, he lived a normal life, with his father, his mother, and the family dog. However, on his tenth birthday, the mansion caught on fire; his parents were killed, and he went missing for a month, only to return with his smile dimmed and his new butler, Sebastian Michaelis, in tow... and a demonic contract in his right eye binding Sebastian to obey his commands.
Ciel is engaged to his cousin, Elizabeth Middleford, and lives with his five servants. Despite his young age, he runs the family company, and as such is quite busy much of the time... though he still finds time to go out investigating dubious legal matters.
Sex: Male.
Favorite Drink:Tea of any kind.
Personality:At his tender age, the young earl is far more composed and mature than would be expected. He remains distant from others, aloof, preferring to spend his time on work for the company. Aside from his interest in (and incredible skill at) games, he's nigh untouchable. Or so he would have people think. Underneath that clever, bratty shell, underneath the protestations that he has no interest in childish things, Ciel is very much a hurt little boy. He's selfish, not able to fully empathize with people, and he's quite contrary to the point of pushing away things that he doesn't understand because he doesn't want to seem weak, but he cares more deeply about people than he will ever admit.
Picture: [[ Without his eyepatch;; ]]
User Image

Username:DINOxNUGGETS
Character Name: Grell Suticluff
Background: Grell is Madam Red's somewhat ineffectual butler. Mostly, he tends to hang around the edges of the scene, fretting over the socially-unacceptable things that his mistress continually gets up to. When something is not up to Madam Red's exacting standards, she takes it out on Grell whether or not it's actually his fault. His tea is said to be far inferior to Sebastian's. In reality, however, Grell is anything but ineffectual. Rather than a butler, his true profession is collecting souls as a shinigami (or grim reaper). Grell, however, is not satisfied with the apparently slow pace of his job. As a result, he decided to spice things up. When he encountered Madam Red after her first murder, he made a deal with her: he would assist her in her killings as long as she let him in on the... fun. And thus the partnership behind "Jack the Ripper" was born.
Grell's weapon, his death scythe (modified into the shape of a chainsaw), manages to not only give Sebastian a difficult fight, but also provides most of the backstory for the arc-- when a shinigami's scythe cuts someone, it displays their memories.
Sex: Male, sometimes.
Favorite Drink: A pure glass of Sebby.
Personality: personality: Meek, easily scandalized, and highly nervous, Grell's personality is entirely at odds with his mistress's. As a result, the other characters tend to either ignore or walk all over him.
This mild personality is entirely a facade. Grell's true personality is just as flamboyant as Madam Red's-- suiting, as red is his favorite color-- or perhaps even moreso. The real Grell is a cheerful sadist who enjoys flirting and bloody murder, sometimes at the same time. He refers to himself with feminine pronouns and has more than a passing interest in Sebastian; at one point he sighingly compares the two of them to Romeo and Juliet during their battle (Sebastian is horrified). His interest in Madam Red was first piqued when he learned of her issues regarding childbirth, as Grell confesses to her that he, too, wishes that he could bear a child. Overall, he appears to have a tenuous grasp on sanity at best, switching from childish irritation to murderous rage at the drop of a hat.
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tysinni

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Strawberry Lemonade`

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:11 pm