+1
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:18 am
Welcome!

Please do not post in this thread. If you'd like to make a donation feel free to PM me and let me know which one you'll donate to. Thank you.

Directory (You are here)

1: Welcome
2: Barbwire N Roses
3: A girl and her best friend (saved up and waiting for a slot)
4: Weasel
5: Zigzag
6: Tex
7: Troll twin Zeribi
8: Hindu bride
9: Rites of Winter
10: Ham-ham diva cat and Polar Kitty
11: D&D thief
12: Acca-chan  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:18 pm
I've got scars from what you've done .....

Edit Category: Mod- heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Oricional Concept
WIP Needed? Please for progress.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White but not a bright white. cuts on his legs with thin riverlets of blood running from them where the barbwire bites into his skin.
Face: Same color as his body, Eyes an emerald green a trail of blood running from the corner of his mouth (see plushie ref pic)
Mane: White to match the body long mane with some areas tied with barbed wire and roses, (Mane should be the length to just a few inches above the ground. )
Tail: Long, also has tied in areas down the length of it with barbed wire and rose tangles. (image will be provided of barbwire and roses for inspiration)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same color as the rest of his body though stained with the blood from the barbwire wounds.
Reference Image(s):
- Plush
- Barbwire & roses
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Around neck i want like a barbed wire and rose necklace. On both front legs I'd like barbwire bracelets (bracelets wrap around legs halfway to knee area.) little blood riverlettes from where some barbwire bites into the skin. (artist creativity encouraged)

Reference Image(s) for Items: xXx

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tristan
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Breed: OC
Temper: Difficult
Mate:
Tag Background: 016
Tag frame color: Steele and rusted
Tag feather color(s): off white and bloody

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 am
OBTAINED!

Whinney

this mare is my horse. I've had her since she was 10 months old and I was 3 yreas old. She's been my best friend for all this time.

Edit Category: Mod- heavy
Soquili Species: fluttercorn
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character/ Wildlife (she's my RL mare)
WIP Needed? Please as she's based off of an RL pet.

Body: Sorrel chestnut with 5 small white dots at the top of her rump just before her tail. (she's starting to show the appy in her bloodline the older she's gotten.) shaped, 4 white socks two short(front) 2 long (back)
Face: Sorrel with a broken blaze on her face, and a faint pink diamond shaped spot between her nostrils. Chocolate brown eyes. (see front view image)
Mane: See style reff., honey colored.
Tail:See mane style reff , Sorrel at top fading to honey at the bottom.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are striped light and dark. The light part is like a pinkish tan tone that light horse hooves seem to have. No fetlocks, just the standard look to the legs.
Reference Image(s):
hairstlyle reff
Side view can't quite see the socks on her in these images but she has them lol the back socks end just about where the photo chopped them off.
Front view don't mind the bosal.
ploosh
the certed ploosh
Whinny - Customed in another shop
HoA whinny cert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White with a pale liquid gold tip.
Wings: See image refs, pale silver with pale liquid gold in the "eyes" also wings are see through.
Other Notes: Wing style ref
wing eye color ref

Custom Items: Tear drop crystal pendant necklace on a dainty silver chain. A single bracelet on her front outside leg.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Pendant
Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lightning (Whinny)
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: -
Tag Background: 008
Tag frame color: Blue (one of the shades from the bracelet)
Tag feather color(s): Long feather's Silver, short feather's Clear crystal.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I do have her in a couple other shops but i Do assure you she's designed soulfully by me as she's based off an IRL pet.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 am
Weasel

:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Kianceta (Weasel)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Friendly
Breed: Comanche
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
  • Horn: Turquoise colored. This shade
  • Eyes: Same color as her horn.
  • Mane and tail: dark brown (almost black) inspired by This pic (minus flowers in ref img) with two long braids that hang in front of front legs (for the mane) and are wrapped half way down in otter fur with two feathers hanging from the end of the otter fur like this image for the braids (Braids end knee length), braids are fastened closed at the end of the braid by turquoise band, also two feathers hanging from the end of the braids.. Rest of hair should be flowing and reach about the ankle on her front legs. Tail long with two hawk feathers at the top. tail reaches ankle length as well.(no braids in tail)
  • Body:the color of a dark doe skin.
  • Accessories: Turquoise and bone choker that looks in This style only what's red be bone and the round beads be turquoise beads leave the shell disk the same. Also a big medicine bag like this by her feet on the ground and a cradle board (papoose) attached to a thick, wide piece of mountain lion pelt draped over her back (like a blanket paws dangling at her side, pelt is tail and headless, see reference image for example.), Cradle board sitting by her withers on the side. like cradle board in this image
. A bracelet on her front leg that looks like this

Reference Image(s):
- Hair inspiration
- Otter fur wraps
- Choker
- Medicine bag
- Cradle board
- Board positioning guide
- Pelt blanket style (the blanket's on the horse the woman rides)
- Bracelet.
- Shade of turquoise
- Plooshie

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: bone and turquoise.
Premade Tag Number:005
Tag frame color (if ordering custom tag):
Tag feather color (if ordering custom tag):
Tag BG (if ordering custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): listed in the description above. would also like to have a version of her without the cradle board and mountain lion skin on her.

Quote:
Price estimate: 0/1.8mil

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:28 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: ZigZag
Owner:lysia_nyteblade
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Flirty
Breed: Bangle skunk
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):Amethist eyes, White long version mane with edits to make it look more like the actual character's hair. Tail skunk like (though with tiger stripes) and fluffy held up over her back. body white with black tiger stripes, pink heart shape spot on nose. purple eyeshadow to complament her eyes. follow ref images as best as can.
Reference image(s):
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l189/lysia_nyteblade/VFS/Lys1.jpg

http://en.wikifur.com/w/images/thumb/2/2b/ZZmodelsheet.png/300px-ZZmodelsheet.png

http://en.wikifur.com/w/images/9/9c/Link_SO1.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult):Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number:014
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits: skunk tail as seen in image provided. she's a costplay from Sabrina-online comic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:02 pm
Girl named Tex

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Tex
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Deadly
Breed: Freelancer RvsB
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):red short styled tail and cropped style mane. black star on her back (filled in). Halo armor on her legs like in provided image with helmet on the ground in front of her. pretty much capture a few things of Tex. (she;'s an RvsB cosplay.)
Reference image(s):
Star on back
Armor
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): dark OD green like Tex's armor
Tag feather color (for custom tag):black
Tag BG (for custom tag): XX
Hair/clothing edits (if any) : Halo armor on legs  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Troll Twin Zeribi

(see Amirynth's quest thread for the twin)

Edit Category - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular Regular
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket or Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• Commercial Cosplay - WoW concepted Troll OC

WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom?: Is appreciated but not really needed.

Body: pale blue color like her brother voodoo (they're twins). Greenish cyan fluff at the ear tips (like the gaian troll ears) Tribal markings in dark blue on her legs and face. Voodoo mask (different from one that her brother has but still one of These on her rump hip area.
Face: Draft with roman nose lines. Small tusks that stick out from her mouth. (kinda like what her brother will have only smaller and more feminine. Eyes, Red like her brother Voodoo.
Mane: color green with cyan highlights much like her twin. Mane in one large braid setting over loose hair with two longer braids coming from under the loose hair and over the shoulders like the WoW hair style minus the receding hair line look on the side of the center braid.
Tail: Tail Braided style. Skulls attached to the end of All braids like her brother's braids.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are dark blue. Fetlocks match her body color only are a little longer (See Voodoo 2 image)
Reference Image(s):
Hair1
Hair2
Hair3
Twin voodoo
Voodoo2
Voodoo masks

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales -N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A

Custom Items: Around her neck is a thick leather thong with a bird's claw dangling from it.(as in the whole bird foot) like This holding a large shiny round cut Emerald. on upper hind leg (visible side) A leather thong with some feathers kinda like this with two claws dangling from it. Earrings,large gold hoops with a smaller hoop in her ears and a small gold eyebrow piercing. Around her front ankles, are two leg guards like Voodoo has.

Bird claw
Round emerald
Armband
Two claws

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zeribi
Breed: Troll
Temper: Happy
Mate: -
Tag Background: jungle
Tag frame color: gold
Tag feather color(s): pale blue w/ the dark blue markings like Voodoo's tag feathers.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Since I'm using her Voodoo as a ref image for his twin, I asked Rynth if I could use him , quoting her Aim response lol.
Quote:
spr1gg1n 10:19 pm
Sure!
they know my AIM name

Quote:
0/850k

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:48 pm
Hindu bride

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Acira
Temper: Shy
Breed: Hindu bride
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-Eyes: Stormy blue and slightly glowing. with .jpg]Eyeshadow to compliment and make the eyes pop.
-Fur: tan like she's from India. (see any number of the reff images really)
-Hair: Black in a style that mixes Hair1 and hair 2's references. (would like the braiding in hair 1's reference to still exist (just make part of the hair flowing and curled, long enough to be level with her barrel.)
-Tail: Something that compliments the mane and tail (colorist creativity here) would like to see some golden adornments in the tail though.

Reference image(s):
sari shawl drape inspiration (just the skirt)
draping example
.jpg]Eyeshadow
jewelry and vail

Hair1
hair 2

Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): blue
Tag feather color (for custom tag): gold
Tag BG (for custom tag): taj-mahal

Hair/clothing edits (if any) :
-Jewelery: Inspired by the added reference here.
-Hair: Described above.
- Shawl drape: Draping over the back much like a long saddle blanket like this only not over the rear end section (more just the midle) hanging just a few inches from the ground. material matching sari skirt's material  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:11 pm
Rites of winter

:Edited Angeni Soquili:.

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:
Temper (one word for horse's personality): gallant
Breed: Artistic horse
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
  • Hair: white with a few black streaks. Long version 2 of the male's hair only on the bit that goes over his shoulder add 2 feathers.two silver bands in his tail binding it here and there leaving it mostly free flowing.
  • Tail: Wild tail only a little thicker with the hair and partial of the added hair be blown under and between his hind legs some. white with a few black streaks. two silver bands in his tail binding it here and there leaving it mostly free flowing.
  • Body: He's a black and white paint like This the little squiggle line is a deep dark red.
  • Eyes: bright Gold like a newly minted gold coin.
  • Wings: Style 2 wings. White with black on some of the feather tips making the wings look kind of spotty (see reference image).
  • Hooves: Black and a shiny black too like a show horse. with light feathering.

Reference image(s): Here
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Premade Tag Number:020
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): just the feathers added to the main and light feat feathering on the hooves.

Quote:
esitmate: 0/4.1 mil

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:29 am
Ham-Ham the diva cat

Some animal owners get the chance to have a best friend that is more like another part of them well this quest is a tribute to a pet I rescued before his eyes were open and who was taken from me just after High School some time...

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: regular?
Concept Origin: OC/Wild life (Pet cat)
WIP Needed? Just one to see the progress

Body: Grey and white. If you've ever seen a Hampshire pig (the ones that look kinda like an Oreo cookie) that's what his body was like only his back legs made the gray look like it was some sort of clothing as at the hip juncture it rounded off leaving the legs white. His belly was white as well. On the back curve of his hind leg there was a gray mark (a splotch really of no real shape)the white was also all over his chest and around his neck some doing that V thing on his back just a bit too.
Face: he had a unique mask I'd like done. gray on top white on bottom with the V shape of white between his eyes into the gray.He has a very pink nose as you can tell in the pictures. Also he had a small Over bite so I'd like that on him too. It was part of his charm that He wouldn't be complete without. Golden eyes with a cat lit to the pupil.(see images provided)
Mane: Grey, Punk
Tail: Medium style. Gray with darker gray ring's/stripes. It resembled a raccoon's tail in some ways lol.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pink, the pads of his feet were pink so I'd like his hooves to be as well. Fetlocks.. um white only standard leg look to the mini breed.
Reference Image(s):
Image 1
Image 2
Something like what he should look like
Ham-Ham izune pet

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Fins:N/A

Custom Items: Around his neck in one of these Images you'll see a Gold trinket around his neck. This was his collar. (he was obsessed with my jewelry and though he couldn't have it I gave him a nice collar at least) It's many gold hearts on the side (<3<3 ) like with inset Rubies as that was my birth stone and his as well. (i know Diva cat) Providing a similar looking item's image well a bracelet really only substitute the diamonds for rubies.
Braclet collar thing (where diamonds are put rubies)
Ruby gemstone

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ham-Ham
Owner: lysia-nyteblade
Breed: OC
Temper: Loving
Mate:
Tag Background: Tag # 030
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): Gold with rubies studding the feathers

Quote:
funds 0/250k

Polar kitty

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: OC/ Wild life
WIP Needed? Just one to see progress

Body: White mostly with sorta like silver tip Siamese markings IE: the silver colored ears and shadow on back.
Face: Forehead had the silver "M" in the center and a few tiger stripes on the cheeks only very faint so u really have to look for them. Pink cat like nose spot. ears are white inside. eyes are Ice Blue with the cat slit pupil.(See image ref)
Mane: Punk style, white dusted with a silvery gray
Tail: Punk style. Gray with darker gray ring's/stripes. It resembled a raccoon's tail in some ways lol.
Hooves/Fetlocks: pink hooves fetlocks are white in the normal Usdia leg style
Reference Image(s): Xx

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A

Custom Items: Black cat color bejeweled with diamonds, complete with silver small golden bell
Collar

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Polar Bear
Breed: Siamese mix
Temper: Playful
Mate:
Tag Background: pre-made # 023
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Black with diamond studding the feathers

Quote:
0/250

NOTE to self both these will later be a mated pair.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 pm
D&D Thief

.: Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:Ivren
Temper: Thief
Breed: Changeling
  • Body- Body color is a pale grayish white. Around her eyes is black circles to give the eyes more depth.
  • Eyes- eyes are a light silver (see added ref images)
  • Hair- Hair is pale pastel blue,almost white long and wind swept looking (see ref images especially the female D&D changeling with the pink hair for a better idea)
  • Tail- Tail same color as hair only imagine an old fashion pom pom that's really long and really big and fluffy attached to her rump.. kinda styles like the male changeling's green hair is in added ref pics and the doodle's horse pic.
  • Accessories- Black leather leg wraps on all four legs, and a black leather cord around her neck that attaches to a black leather pouch. A Ripple bladed dagger attached to her hip with a harness/belt thing hilt up and blade pointed down.

Reference image(s):
- Doodle
- Female fair example
- Male hair example for tail
- bag ref
- Dagger ref

Default accessory color(s)?:pale blue and black
Premade Tag Number:023 (at the bottom of the tag could it read 'D&D thief' please?)
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits: edits for hair, added accessories.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:03 am
Acca Chan
RIP rescued in 2003, yet u passed june 2010 you'll always be my puppy

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Acca-chan
Temper: Friendly
Breed: chow-coyote cross

• Eyes: Brown

• Mane: Black with a hint of sable and rust medium in length. see ref image (barrette is maroon to match her collar.))

• Tail: on top black with a hint of sable the under-ish side of it sable with a hint of black medium length slightly shaggy looking.

• Body: black with the rust socks. Along the back is a patch of sable with hints of black and rust too.

• Accessories: Collar around her neck with golden ID tag and a golden looking Chew ring (see ref image.)

Reference image(s):
- doodle
gem pet
mane&tail
Default accessory color(s)?: Maroon and black
Premade Tag Number:011
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits: hair & tail edits seen in ref image, also collar and chew toy

Quote:
0/700k

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:19 am
plooshes to later become my soq quests...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff