Reply Honeydew Syndrome
X-MEN: Shoujo manga??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:05 pm
So, Del Rey and Marvel are taking the plunge together.

Like, turning X-men into a shoujo romance high school manga. With Kitty as the main character. Wolverine will be a bishounen. They allwill.

It just... doesn't really compute, does it? Not for me! I mean, like... WOW. eek

There's also going to be a shonen manga, called Wolverine. But still ...

I just found this and felt the need to post it. Cause, you know. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:13 pm
I READ ABOUT THAT!
I swear, I was laughing for ten minutes straight!

Well, Wolverine looks awfully bishie... just not very wolverine-ish, which I find hilarious.
Honestly though, I think that the comic book industry does have faults, but this is not the way to fix them. :/  

Tinuu
Captain

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:15 pm
I just want to read it out of curiosity. Can they pull it off?

Here's a link with a couple of pictures. ----> http://pwbeat.publishersweekly.com/blog/2007/12/10/marvel-and-del-rey-announce-manga-pact/

I think they should make a high school secret heroes manga with ALL the heroes. Marvel and DC. IMAGINE: A mysterious team, consisting of the geeky Peter Parker, the handsome but reserved Clark Kent, the stoic loner Bruce Wayne and his little tagalong Robin and a billion others. Heck, just for fun, let's add Scooby Doo and the wholoe gang even if they don't have anything to do with anything.

Okay, I'm joking. >.> But I would smile if were to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:26 pm
That idea = WIN.
There can also be the old fashioned, 40's mindset principal Steve Rogers, and computer whiz barbara gordon and Tim. Who'd be gay for Conner.  

Tinuu
Captain

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:31 pm
HELLZ YES. I'm smellin' SUCCESS.

Can we add Hiro Nakamura and Peter Petrelli too?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:25 pm
OMG YES
Peter Petrelli can be the dreamy artist who's failing algebra and Hiro Nakamura would get rejected by a girl in the cafeteria. <= apparantly happened to Osa Maki  

Tinuu
Captain

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:24 am
Did that really happen to Masi? >o< That makes him ten-thousand times more adorable. I wish I could speak three languages like him, too. I flipped out when I found out one of hisn favorite mangas is the same as mine (Eyeshield 21!).

Who else can we add? I think aynone could join in on the bandwagon, at this point.

Ha ha. And we have pretty-boy wolverine to thank for this brilliant idea. wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:08 am
NEEDS MOAR GAY.

And by gay I mean Apollo and Midnighter. Midnighter can be the Math teacher, while Apollo's the English teacher. Anyone who even thinks about making some kind of slur gets their head kicked off.  

Nyang
Crew

needlesandguns

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:26 pm
This looks interesting...
I have to say I'm looking forward to seeing what a less threatening, teenage Wolverine is like.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:17 am
Honestly, I think he'll be the typical, badass, cold bishounen. Like... Sasuke. With claws.  

Tinuu
Captain

fightingcomet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:09 pm
I...I...Bu...GAH. DX

I CANNOT EVEN PUT ANYTHING INTO WORDS. WOLVERINE JUST...AHHHHH.

...Sadly, I want to read this JUST to see the bishie. o-o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:12 pm
honestly... O.o I feel like a small piece of my soul just died.... (sorry I have grown up with wolverine comics and bishonen wolverine...)  

Akasora

yupui

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:41 am
wolverine was revolutionary in the comic universe for being the first real MANLY man

with like, body hair and s**t

this development simply disgusts me  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:41 am
well, it'll be interesting to see XD

but wow... Wolverine looks....

...Different XD  

yoruai

Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers