Morrigan & Samirra's Rooms Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:15 pm
This set of rooms is pretty plain at the moment. There's a nice sitting room as one walks into the room, with doors to the other rooms along the walls.

There is a rather sizable bathroom with an extremely large tub set into the floor and a very nice shower.

There are two large bedrooms, one for each of the occupants. Neither one really has any sort of decoration or furniture besides the beds. This will likely change after the new occupants have had time to make the suite their own.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:14 pm
Dameon Black

Ash carried Samirra into the main room and set her on her feet to explore, noting that their luggage had already been brought up from the harbor for them. Then two human women came out of one of the bedrooms and smiled at them all, "Ah, Sally and Mara. I take it that Seb sent you," he stated simply, gaining happy nods from them both.

Sally stepped forward and gave a curtsey, her focus on the two females and a kind smile on her face, "Indeed. I'm Sally, this is Mara. Sebastet asked us to take care of anything you need and to watch over little Samirra. Did I say it right? I hope I did. Sometimes I get names mixed up," she started out alright but started to falter a bit.

Ash just smiled and shook his head slightly, "You got it right Sally. This is Samirra and her aunt Morrigan," he made the introductions and soothed the nervous woman at the same time.

Mara stepped forward now and gave her own curtsey, "I'm Mara. Sebastet's taught me a bit more of Hylarr traditions, recipes, and such. But we're mainly here to help and watch over the young Miss. So whatever you need, we're here to help with. We've already run a bath, made the beds, and are heading down now to get you something to eat. Is there something special you want to eat?" she was a bit more clear and asked a sensible question.

Ash turned to Morrigan first and gestured that she could take over. But as Samirra gave a yawn, he had to smile, "Why don't you get a good bath, Bit. Mara can help you brush your fur dry when you're done. Then you can eat and get some sleep," he suggested the sensible course of action and looked back at Morrigan for confirmation...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:47 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Samirra was still giggling as Ash carried her into the room Sebastet had given to her and Morrigan. She smiled up at him when he set her on her feet. "That was so fun, Ash!" she said. "We should do that again soon. I like being so much higher up." She looked around the suite for a moment and then noticed that their luggage had been brought up already. She tilted her head a bit upon seeing it. "How'd they get that up here so fast?"

She jumped a bit when the two human women came out of one of the bedrooms and smiled at them. She heard Ash speak to them and then giggled at Sally's curtsy. "Hi there, Sally. I'm Samirra." She knew that Sally obviously already knew who she was, but she still wanted to be polite and introduce herself. She waved at Mara and then tilted her head a bit when Mara said that Sebastet had taught her a bit more about Hylarr traditions and other things. "That's so cool! I can't wait to learn about all that, too."

Morrigan watched Samirra with a smile and then looked up to the two human women. "It's great to meet the two of you," she said. "I don't think we really have any preference for food. We've been living off of terrible inn food and whatever we could hunt for years now. I'm sure that whatever you bring us will be better than anything we've had in years."

She looked down to Samirra with a smile when she heard the little girl yawn. "Ash is right. We haven't really gotten to have a good bath in a while now, and I'm sure that we could both use one. You can go ahead and have a bath first. The food should be up here by the time you're done. After that, you can see just how comfortable your bed is."

Samirra nodded as she heard Morrigan speak. "Okay. A bath should be nice. Which one is the bathroom so that I can take a bath?" She was still fidgeting a bit from the excitement of recent events, but she was clearly starting to run a bit low on energy. She yawned again as she waited for someone to point her to the bathroom for the bath.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:14 pm
Dameon Black

Mara smiled at the girl and held he rhand out to her, "Come on. I'll show you where it is while Sally finds out where your clothes are for us so they'll be ready when you're finished with your bath," she said softly. Samirra looked back at Morrigan and Ash, getting a nod from her aunt, then went on with Mara.

Sally moved to the luggage, "Just let me know which ones to unpack and I'll shift the others until you're ready for them. Once I have something laid out for Samirra, I'll go get something for you two to eat," she offered.

Ash looked at Morrigan, "Actually... Why don't you show her what she needs to see and say good night to Samirra. Come have dinner with me?" he suggested, then made a simple request. Admittedly, he knew she'd be able to see through that question easily, but it let her save face and pride.

Besides, he knew she needed his help sooner rather than later and he wasn't going to let it go...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:15 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Samirra reached out to take Mara's hand when the woman offered to show her where the bathroom was. She looked back to her aunt and finally allowed Mara to guide her into the bathroom once she received a nod. She let out a soft gasp of surprise when she saw the tub. "The bathtub is so big!" she said, clearly stunned by the sheer size of the tub. "The whole bathroom is so big! I've never seen anything like it."

Morrigan watched Samirra head into the bathroom and then looked over to Sally when the other woman moved over to the luggage. She was about to respond when she heard Ash speak to her and looked over to him. She saw through what he was saying, of course, but she appreciated his discretion. She appreciated that he was leaving her with her dignity by not just spilling her condition to everyone. "I suppose that I can have dinner with you since you've helped us so much," she said.

She moved back over to Sally and looked over the luggage. She quickly separated the luggage into a stack of her own and a stack of Samirra's. There were a few left that she didn't move. She looked back to Sally and pointed to each stack as she spoke. "Those ones are mine and those ones are Samirra's. You're fine to unpack them. The others belonged to Jasker, Samirra's father. We haven't been able to look in them before, and we're still not ready yet. You can put those ones in my room. Just make sure not to open them."

She waited until Sally nodded and then moved into the bathroom. Samirra was giggling as she enjoyed the huge tub, though she paused when she saw her aunt. Morrigan smiled as she stopped at the edge of the tub. "Ash asked me to have dinner with him, so I'm going to do that. I'll probably still be gone when you go to bed, so I'll see you in the morning. Be good while I'm gone, and don't give Mara and Sally too much trouble, okay?"
"Okay. I hope you have a good time with Ash. Tell him I hope that we can spend more time with him later." Morrigan nodded with smile. "I will. Good night, Samirra. I'll see you in the morning."

Morrigan walked back into the main room and stopped in front of Ash. "Alright, I've said good night to Samirra and let her know that I'll be gone. I'm ready to go whenever you are, Ash."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:33 am
Dameon Black

Sally gave her a nod and got to work immediately separating out the luggage. Then she easily laid out something for Samirra in the girl's room while Mara laughed with the girl in the bathroom, making sure that she got clean in the process.

When Morrigan came back to him Ash moved over and leaned in so that he could tell her something that wouldn't be overheard, his long hair sliding around and over her shoulder in a teasing movement of pure silk that was unconscious on his part, while his scent teased at her and gave her a hint of what he was planning on doing to her, "You'll need to get something to put on tomorrow, Sweetheart. Otherwise, you'll be coming back here in a bathrobe or one of my t-shirts. I have nothing else that would fit you. Just put a small bag together and make like we're going to discuss something else and you need to bring paperwork or something, drop it all in a small pack. Or, you can have Sally bring you over something in the morning. Your choice," he whispered to her, hoping that she wouldn't balk yet.

He would offer something of Rebekah's, but she'd been a good five inches taller than Morrigan and none of Rebekah's clothes would fit her. Yes, he still had her clothes. He also had the bloodstained fighting leathers she'd died in kept packed away in his closet and her mother's locket was framed on his mantle. Yes, it was a morbid kick in the teeth when he was in the mood for it, but he didn't hide how her death had affected him. Not even Lareth pushed him on it after his last blow up...

He straightened back up, tossing his hair back over his shoulder in the process, and raised one eyebrow at her, almost as if challenging her to buck him on the issue. But he was right.

"I do need to file a report on the demons that attacked you, so any information you have on that would be helpful. That way, we can see to it that it doesn't happen again," he did give her that much, something legitimate about going with him that would help her pride.

He was a demon of desire. Desire came in many forms. And he was a master of them all. Right now, she desired her pride more than going to bed with him. He could handle that. His ego was secure.

Yes, they would be going to bed. And yes, he'd be taking care of that wolf of hers at the same time. He was probably going to shock the hell out of her when he did it, but he was going to make sure that she was safe to be around.

But as he considered it, he had to speak up again, "You can bring a couple changes over to my place tomorrow, that way you don't have to worry about it if you forget later on," he added in a softer tone then watched as she simply went into her room and did as he suggested, coming back with a small pack over one shoulder.

He simply nodded to her and led the way out to his tower, stopping on the way to request dinner for Samirra to be taken up and for something to be brought to his tower.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:38 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan

Morrigan entered the set of rooms that she was sharing with Samirra, taking a quick look around. It still felt strange to think that she and Samirra had a suite in the tower of an ancient Hylarr who had assured that they would always be taken care of. After so long of having to struggle to scrape by in order to survive, it was so odd to have a permanent place where they would actually be able to live and thrive. She would really have to figure out what to do with herself now, since she wouldn't have to sacrifice everything to take care of her niece. She moved into Samirra's room and smiled as she saw the little girl sleeping peacefully. She reached sat down on the edge of the bed.

The young Hylarr girl stirred at the sudden weight on the edge of her bed. She sat up and started to rub the sleep from her eyes. She blinked a few times and then smiled as she saw her aunt. "Morning," she said. "You look better. I guess Ash really knew how to help you. Did you have fun?" She shivered a bit, confused by the sudden chill. "Why is it so cold in here? It wasn't before."

Morrigan saw the young girl shiver and heard her question about it being cold. It only took a moment to realize that she was putting off a lot of cold. The girl's mention of Ash had made her remember her conversation with him just before she'd left, making her feel a bit frustrated again. Now that her heat was handled for a few hours, it seemed like her emotional state would cause some problems with her ice magic if she wasn't careful. She would have to discuss that with Ash later so that she could see about finding a schedule to train and get control of it. "Sorry. I just found out that I apparently inherited my mom's ice magic. I guess I have to stay focused or it'll activate by itself."

Samirra tilted her head a bit at her aunt's explanation and reached out to touch her, recoiling a bit when she felt just how much colder her aunt was than the rest of the room. "Weird. But that's pretty cool. You always said that you wished you'd gotten some of your mom's power. You just need to learn how to control it." She slipped out of bed and stretched a bit before turning back to her aunt, feeling the chill in the air subsiding. "Do we have anything planned for today?"

Morrigan focused on getting her ice magic to stop putting out cold and then smiled at Samirra. "We do. Ash said that we're supposed to have a seamstress show up at some point so that we can get some new clothes. He also said that Sebastet has probably already started getting things set up for you to have some important lessons, so we may need to go and look into that a bit more later. And I did want to tell you that Ash was able to help me with my problem, but it'll take a while longer before it's fully fixed. I'll have to spend the next few nights with him to get fully sorted out."

She saw the young girl nodding and then led her into the sitting room where Samirra's breakfast was waiting. She gestured toward the seat that looked the most comfortable and sat the tray on the small table in front of it. "I ate while I was with Ash, so this is all yours." She pulled the lid off of the tray and forced herself to smile when the girl made an excited sound upon seeing her favorite breakfast, the exact same breakfast that had triggered the uncomfortable conversation with Ash earlier. She noticed a small layer of ice forming on the ground around her feet and tried to get her power back under control as she moved over to another chair. She sat down and watched the small girl excitedly digging into her breakfast as she wondered when the seamstress would make an appearance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:07 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Ashigaera was not idle Lidia having spent her time mostly in the office as well as took a moment to assess the damages at the armory, she was not happy but then again neither was Sebastet if she heard correctly. Apart of the things Ashigaera had been tasked with was making sure a seamstress had been brought to Sebastet tower to get some clothes fitted, and honestly Ashigaera was the best person for making sure that was done since she had a good sense for fashionable clothes, the usual issue was making sure that everything fit perfectly. She approached the rooms with a seamstress in tow and knocked lightly before going in “Hello!” she smiled as she waved and stopped bowing slightly “I’m Ashigaera, Sebastet informed Lidia and myself that the young one needed to be fitted for clothes” she paused and looked up at the seamstress “this is Julia, she’s one of the best seamstresses on the island, you’ll be in good hands” she stopped again noting the cold and simply shook her head slightly before she stepped aside the seamstress looking a little chilled but being very polite and respectful in not letting it show.

Ashigaera smiled lightly taking full advantage of the pleasant distraction, while she looked at the two her curiosity on the cold had her wondering who had been the cause for that, no one had mentioned anything about ice users but then again she had only just recently been told that they had two new residence in the tower, that didn’t happen all that often, at least as far as she knew and she’d been around a long time. Eventually she stepped over to Morrigan and just stood there, in her hands she was messing with her pipe and tobacco, more or less cleaning it so that she could put in a new batch for later, she really did enjoy her favorite root tobacco, more so since becoming Lidia’s Fae Familiar.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Morrigan

Morrigan watched Samirra eat and decided to move on to another topic that caused her a bit of discomfort. "There was something else that I needed to tell you about," she said. She gave the young girl a moment to look at her as she ate and then continued. "Ash and I talked about what's been going on with my wolf that's causing it to be so dangerous. He said that I need to figure out who I am so that I can get my wolf back under control. That means that I probably won't be around as much. I'll have to be off figuring out what I like and who I am. I don't like it that much, but it means that I won't be as dangerous to you."

Samirra listened to her aunt carefully and gave her a quick nod. "I understand," she said. "Your wolf has been really scary for a while. It'll be nice to have it back under control. And I think it's good that you'll be finding things you like. You've been totally focused on what makes me happy since Daddy died. I want you to be happy, too. You deserve it."

Morrigan heard a knock on the door and got up to answer it, still trying to get her ice back under control after the conversation with her niece. She was failing to get it back under control, and her frustration and slight panic was only causing it to go more out of control. Which meant that Ashigaera was greeted with a room that was so cold that they would all be able to see their breath. Morrigan managed to give the two women a polite smile, glad that neither of them commented on the temperature in the room. She gestured for them to come inside. "I'm Morrigan, and this is my niece Samirra. Ash told me that a seamstress would be by at some point today."

Samirra finished her breakfast and jumped up excitedly as the seamstress entered the room. "I can't remember the last time I got new clothes! This is so exciting." She ran around a bit and then stopped in front of Julia. She was fidgeting a bit, clearly quite full of energy. She looked over at Morrigan and tilted her head a bit as she thought about what Ashigaera had said. "Is my aunt getting new clothes, too? I know that she hasn't gotten any new clothes in a while either. It's been even longer for her."

Morrigan smiled at Ashigaera as the woman stood next to her. She noticed her messing with a pipe and tobacco and briefly wondered if that were something that she would enjoy. She decided that she may need to try it at some point in the future. She let out a soft sigh when she heard Samirra's question. "Don't worry. Ash said that the seamstress would get us both fitted for new clothes. And even if they don't manage to get me taken care of today, I'm sure they will soon." She relaxed a bit when she noticed that Samirra seemed to accept that answer. But Ashigaera wouldn't be able to miss the way ice formed on the ground around Morrigan's feet as the temperature in the room dropped a bit more. The young woman clearly wasn't comfortable with considering her own needs, and her discomfort was making her ice magic act unpredictably.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:33 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ashigaera had a toothy smile as she heard her comment and looked up at Morrigan “that won’t be a problem that’s partly why I’m here, to make sure I have everything so that I know what I’m getting” She could tell that Morrigan was having issues with her ice and simply finished her pipe and put it in her mouth and lit if up a bit before take a deep draw from it and let it out a little before she pulled the pipe out of her mouth and placed a hand on her leg and looked up at her, channeling her own magic she would calm that cold in her so that it would make it easier for the seamstress to work and simply whispered so that Samirra wouldn’t hear her only Morrigan “your ice is strong but untrained, slow your breathing and clear your mind, I can help you recover… Take this and focus on the warmth of it” she offered the lit pipe to her and smiled “we Fae enjoy a special tobacco, might be a bit of a strong taste but will be worth it” Ashigaera’s watched her with some interest before she looked at Samirra and spoke up “Samirra why don’t we get you sized up before we get your aunt… Julia if you would please” Julia nodded “of course” She kept close to Morrigan she wasn’t at all concerned about the ice since she could handle that if she had to but she wanted to see what Morrigan was capable of before she did anything.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:11 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Morrigan

Morrigan was a bit frustrated by the fact that Ashigaera could tell that she was having issues with her ice. She wasn't exactly great at hiding it, but she was concerned that she was so easy to read. She blinked a bit in confusion when she felt Ashigaera's magic working on her, calming the cold and causing the temperature to start to increase again.

She took a moment to recover form the confusion and looked back over to Ashigaera when she heard the woman whispering. She took a moment to slow her breathing and tried to clear her mind, finding it a bit difficult to do so. She really had a tendency to overthink everything, and it was showing right now. But Ashigaera's pipe did turn out to be quite helpful. She took the lit pipe when it was offered and forced herself to focus her full attention on the warmth as she put it in her mouth and took a draw. Surprisingly, she managed to keep herself from coughing, though she tilted her head a bit at the taste. It wasn't unpleasant, but she wasn't sure if it was the sort of thing that she would be interested in trying more later. She was pleased when she noticed that her ice seemed to be more under control now. "Thank you for your help," she whispered back, clearly grateful for the assistance.

Samirra watched her aunt take the pipe from Ashigaera and noticed that the temperature in the room did start to go back up. She smiled when she heard Ashigaera suggest that they get her sized up before taking care of Morrigan and nodded. "We need to find my aunt something pretty to wear," she said, grinning. "She's going to be spending lots of time with Ash and trying to find things that she really enjoys. Maybe she'll find someone she likes too if she looks good. Daddy always told me that he was happier than he could ever remember when he claimed my Mommy as his Mate." Samirra was clearly trying to get Morrigan to consider the idea of finding someone to be with. Her father had always told her that he was happiest with a Mate, and she really wanted her aunt to be happy. Since her father said that a Mate had made him happy, she figured that finding a Mate would make Morrigan happy as well.

Morrigan was actually starting to relax a bit as Julia got to work on sizing up Samirra. She took a few more draws from the pipe and started to let go of her discomfort. And then she heard what Samirra said and immediately felt her cheeks flush from embarrassment. "There are more important things than me finding a Mate! she stated, blushing furiously. "I really don't even know anyone here!" She tried to hide her reaction as best as she could, but the slight drop in temperature made it pretty hard to miss that she was feeling embarrassed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:14 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Ashigaera smiled and giggled a bit “oh don’t worry child your aunt will be looked after” her smile never wavered when she placed her hand on Morrigan’s leg again, the crystals on her arms and her forehead glowed lightly her magic surged through Morrigan’s body, though it wasn’t painful, but rather soothing and relaxing, deep down Ashigaera momentarily locked Morrigan’s ice capabilities behind her energy so that it wouldn’t run rampant and simply looked up at Morrigan “such an emotional child” she chuckled a bit “you’ll be alright, I can remember a time when my contract holder was in a similar situation” she stepped over to a chair and hopped up on it turning around she sat down comfortably and continued “Lidia wasn’t a user of ice until she entered a contract with me, her first couple of years were rough until she was used to the new found magical power she became my contract holder. You’ll just have to get used to the kind of power you possess and receive training that’ll let you harness that strength you have without letting it get away from you when you are emotional” Ashigaera paused a moment as she watched Julia worked with Samirra getting her sized up and once she was done simply looked at Ashigaera and nodded “excellent! Alright go ahead and get Morrigan sized up if you would please” Julia nodded and stepped over to Morrigan and simply waited “don’t worry though you’ll have plenty of time for lessons and finding someone you can spend time with” Ashigaera stopped at that point to watch Simirra with mild interest.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:27 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Morrigan

Morrigan blinked a bit in confusion when she suddenly felt the soothing relaxation from Ashigaera's magic and noticed that her ice magic was suddenly stopping. She looked over at her when she heard her speak, blushing a bit again when Ashigaera commented on her being so emotional. She let out a soft sigh and tried to relax. She listened to Ashigaera talking about her contract holder and shook her head. "I didn't know that I had any ice magic until Ash brought it to my attention yesterday," she said. "I knew that my mother did, but I never displayed any signs of it until my demonic side was woken up. Apparently, I've been using it to keep my heat cooled down without realizing it. I guess that my heat being under control made my ice go out of control, since I don't know how to control it yet." She sighed heavily and shook her head again. "I'm a mess. My wolf is out of control, my demonic side is out of control, my ice magic is out of control. I don't have any control of any part of myself. Honestly, it's a miracle that I was able to get Samirra here."

She watched Samirra as Julia finished getting her sized up and looked a bit uncomfortable as the seamstress moved over to get started on her. She really wasn't good at dealing with things that benefitted her instead of her loved ones. She knew that she needed to try to get better about it so that she could figure herself out and get herself back under control, but it wasn't an easy task. She tried to ignore her feelings and stay as still as Julia needed, focusing on following any instructions the seamstress may have for her to make the process easier.

Samirra giggled a bit when Ashigaera said that Morrigan would be looked after. Once Julia was done with her, the young Hylarr girl immediately moved over to sit next to Ashigaera. She looked over to her with an excited smile. "Thanks for helping my aunt Morrigan," she said. "She's great at protecting me, but she's never really been good at taking care of herself." She paused for a moment and looked Ashigaera over again. "You look really interesting. I've never seen anyone like you before."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:35 am
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Ashigaera listened to Morrigan nodding here and there as she understood where she was coming from and spoke up once she was done “magic is truly a mystery huh?” she chuckled again before she took a draw from her pipe and let it go enjoying the flavor before she continued “just about the only one’s who truly understand those mysteries are us Fae, it’s about as cruel as it is kind, and given time one can understand how it works for you and against you. As for your other issues, it seems to me like you have just been out of touch with yourself. Having spent a lot of time here at the castle I’ve seen a lot of people come and go, some who wasn’t in touch with themselves, and others fairly well understood what they were and what their strengths and weakness are. It is a matter of simply getting back in touch with yourself, though having someone who can guide you through that process does not hurt either. I’d imagine someone whose been in your shoes would be a good candidate for spending time with and seeking guidance from” Ashigaera paused when Samirra sat down by her and spoke up about her interest in her and how she’d never seen anyone like her, Ashigaera giggled and spoke up “well child I’d been more surprised if you had seen one like myself, I am a Fae, though to be more precise I am a Fae Familia Clovistrada. We’re very unique from our fae kin but the only way one like myself would ever appear is if we sense a person is near worthy of being a contract holder, my holder is Lidia the Vampire, spend enough time around here and eventually you’ll meet her. The contract with Lidia started a long time ago, about two thousand years or so, my life has lasted far longer than would likely be considered normal by most fae, but that is what comes with initiating a contract with someone, our lives become one and well if my contract holder has an unusually long life so to do we” Ashigarea smiled and put her pipe down keeping in mind that it was still lit and looked at Samirra again as she raised her hands and created a large snow flake and held it in hand before she tossed it up into the air and watched as it shattered into smaller more manageable snowflakes, Ashigaera chuckled a bit as the snowflakes gracefully floated to the floor and disappeared, not even leaving a spot where they landed, some that landed on skin would likely feel odd since they didn’t feel cold at all.

Ashigaera smiled as she reached over to Samirra a snowflake in her hand and offered it to her “the joy of being an ice user is, you can make just about anything and not have to worry about it melting away before you’ve had your fun” Looking at Morrigan as Julia worked on getting her sized she continued “can’t say there are many who understand ice magic as well as I or Lidia, we’ve had a fair few lifetimes to understand the finer points of it, and if you so desire later we can show you how to harness your ice magic so that it doesn’t get in the way, can’t say that Lidia would be able to teach all the time considering her duties do tend to pile up, but I’m sure I can take time to teach if you so wish it, though there’s no rush, you’ve got plenty of time to figure out what you want to do” Looking at Samirra she cocked her head slightly as she leaned over and placed a hand on her shoulder a small surge of magic went through the young girls body again it wouldn’t be painful but rather relaxing and soothing and simply smiled “well it seems the hylarr blood still hides the individuals magical potential, pity would have been intriguing to see what she would be capable of. Perhaps time will tell later when she’s old enough” Ashigaera smiled as she moved her hand away and simply looked back at Julia who was nearing the end and continued “child, I don’t leave the castle much so you are more than welcome to come see me anytime you want, so long as it doesn’t interfere with anything you are supposed to do, and perhaps I can teach you a thing or two” she grinned as she stood up on the chair and reached over to grab her pipe which was still lit and simply waved her hand over it immediately extinguishing the flame and putting it away, before she hopped down from the chair and walked over to Morrigan and continued “and if you ever need lessons in magic you are more than welcome to talk to me or Lidia about that, though honestly you’ll get more understanding from me since I was the one who taught her how to use her newfound abilities, but again there’s no rush” she looked at Julia who finished what she was doing and handed off a piece of paper to her of all the measurements and bowed slightly as she left the room leaving Ashigaera there with them. Ashigaera took a moment to look at the measurements and smiled “you two don’t have to worry about clothes there will be plenty to choose from later on, I’m usually the one who arranges for clothes to be brought up so should have some clothes this evening, if there is anything in particular you need to only need to let us know and we’ll be sure to get it for you” placing her hand on Morrigan’s leg once more she released her magical hold on her ice abilities and simply looked up at her “remember emotion is a powerful thing when it comes to ice, just relax and keep a cool head and you’ll be alright with your ice abilities, if you have any issues let me know and I’ll see what I can do to help, and don’t be so serious, let lose and enjoy yourself, after all there’s no need to worry about the future and just enjoy the present, if you two need to see me If I’m not in the office downstairs you can request for a staff member to come get me and I’ll be around, you can do the same for Lidia though more than not she’ll likely be downstairs in the office working on anything that needs her attention”  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Morrigan

Morrigan watched Ashigaera and Samirra as Julia worked. She smiled when Ashigaera explained a bit about herself to the young girl and then created the large snowflake that shattered into smaller ones when thrown. She found herself feeling a bit more at ease as she listened to her niece giggle when the snowflake was offered to her. She let out a soft sigh of relief when she heard Ashigaera say that Samirra's Hylarr blood seemed to be keeping her magical potential at bay for now. She was glad to hear that her niece wouldn't have to worry about dealing with uncontrollable ice magic like she did. She gave Julia a polite smile as the other woman finished up and then looked back over to Ashigaera. "Thank you for all of your help," she said. "I'll keep your offer in mind and come see you if I need your help."

After the Fae left, Morrigan sent for Sally and Mara, hoping that the two human women would be able to help her figure out what to do with the little bit of the day that remained. As Samirra sat down, Morrigan frowned as she suddenly felt a strange sensation pulling at her senses. She followed the feeling towards her room, stopping in front of the bags that had belonged to Jasker. She paused as she looked over the bags, clearly still hesitant to go through his things. The pull eventually became too strong, and she found the luggage that it was coming from. She found a case and opened it, gasping at what she found inside.

She pulled a bow from the case and examined it carefully. The bow was made from rosewood and stained with an extremely dark color that almost seemed to absorb the light. Delicate roses were carved into it, with vines flowing over the wood and connecting them all. She had never seen any of the other bows that Jasker had made, but she knew that this had to be one of the most beautiful weapons she had ever seen. She jumped a bit as the bow suddenly vanished and began to look around in confusion. She was so panicked that she failed to notice the a rose tattoo appearing on her hand, with rose vines extending partway up her arm. As she shifted again, the bow reappeared in her hand in a shower of ethereal rose petals, stunning her.

She noticed a note in the case and quickly read it, her emotions suddenly becoming chaotic as she realized that Jasker had created the bow as a gift for her. Tears began to stream down her face as she read a message full of kind words and love for her, and every single emotion that she'd suppressed suddenly burst out of her. Ice covered the floor and walls, and she staggered a bit before making a mad dash out the door. Her entire world was spinning, but she knew that she didn't want Samirra to see her like this. So she rushed out of the door to her bedroom and then straight out of the suite. As she ran out, she rushed past a very confused Sally and Mara, leaving the two women alone with Samirra without a single explanation.

[Exit]

Samirra was thinking about what to write in her note to Ash when the entire suite suddenly became bitterly cold, catching her attention. She shivered and then let out a surprised gasp as she saw her aunt dash out of the suite without a single word to her. She could see that her aunt was crying, though she couldn't tell why. She mover into her aunt's room, surprised to find a thick layer of ice covering everything in the room. She noticed the case and moved over to examine it, finding two metallic roses in it. She lifted the two roses out of the case and examined them, not noticing the note that Morrigan had dropped on the ground nearby. That was the state that Sally and Mara would find her and the room in when they entered.

Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff