Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Fallen Generation

Back to Guilds

Where will you be, when everything falls 

Tags: Naruto, Literate, Roleplay, Boruto, Anime 

Reply ≣Information Center≣
⋱ Owl's Test Chambers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyeonji
Captain

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


A massive stretch of flat land filled with grass with clear blue skies and the occasional clouds, the empty space continues seemingly endlessly and thus provides a clear sightline on all directions with no sight of an ending ahead nor a beginning. The endless green seems cleanly cut with each strain of grass never once surpassing the height of 60 centimeters.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:32 pm
ℑ𝔫𝔞𝔷𝔲𝔪𝔞 ↯𝔐𝔲𝔨𝔲𝔯𝔬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════


"𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔱𝔯𝔶𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢."


A beautiful afternoon day had finally occurred after the harsh, bitter grasp of winter. A radiant blue sky with far stretched clouds appearing here and there. Gentle breezes occasionally brushed against the grass blades, causing tides of ripples across the green in various peculiar patterns. It was probably the first day of warm weather ever since the cold kicked in a few months prior, and nature was already in a blissful mood. This cheery event prompted a particular shinobi to have arrived nearly an hour ago.

Splendid! Simply magnificent!

A boy with waving white locks brushed his bangs aside with a single hand as he looked up to the sky from his empty canvas, using the same hand to shield his eyes from the brilliant rays above. He then looked back down and scribbled intricately against the paper with a pencil. His hands worked fast, yet meticulously. It would be more than obvious to assume that he was drawing the open field in its annual glory. Stretching from all corners of the canvas, Mukuro scribbled with such vigor and confidence that it all seemed like muscle memory to him, as if he’d done this exact process countless times until it was a part of him.

Despite the peaceful scenario, the shinobi was still prepared for the worst, as he naturally was no matter where he went. He was equipped with four smoke grenades, 2 kunai, and 2 shurikens in his hip pouch that rested at the basin of his back. It should be noted that by design, the hip pouches were stuffed with a cloth meticulously folded around the tools in order to prevent tapping sounds from his tools banging against each other. It was customary for and shinobi and could even be considered as vital. Continuing on, within his right leg pouch, he was equipped with three tiny scrolls. If needed, these small scrolls could be used to summon an extra hip pouch packed with the same equipment as the ones he kept on himself.

Every year, I can count on these beautiful fields to remain the same in these times of rapid change. One moment, you’ve got a grasp of reality, then the next, it’s all foreign.

An onlooker of the shinobi would notice him scribbling on only one of his canvases. All around him were a total of four canvases in every general direction, separated equally within a meter radius of boy. While he worked on only one, the other three were already finished pieces. They each were labeled with a distinctive cursive letter at the top right. “N, E, S, and W” for the canvases that were in the north, east, south, and west respectively.

Though the artist was still working on the unfinished canvas, it appeared as though he was almost done with his work. It was very detailed and realistic, perfectly reflecting each element of art. He had perfectly mimicked the scenery before him, as he also accomplished with the three other canvases. At any moment, he’d be finished with his work and would decide on what to do next after completing his task.


"𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔱𝔯𝔶𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱’𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔧𝔬𝔟".


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
 

0h Man 0men


Kyeonji
Captain

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

                                        ()xxRui
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSōzō
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


                                        How long has she been walking these grass fields, every direction she went only led towards more greenery with seemingly no end in sight and not even the slightest bit of incline or decline to establish a new terrain. As much as she knew, she was likely walking around in a circle with little to no end in sight. The Kunoichi exhaled sharply with exhaustion even if she was fully energized and rested, this endless march without her goal in sight was becoming a bit of a headache, yet she knew she had to march on as accomplishing this task would surely boost her further towards her goal and that alone was the necessary push she required.

                                        Rui’s eyes briefly glanced up, the few clouds that moved along the crystal sky had obscured the beaming sunlight on her location and provided her a nice shade to cool under, while it was brief she took the moment to bathe in this sense of calmness before continuing on with her journey. The target she was provided had vague appearance information, what she knew of him was simply the color of his hair and the color of his skin, that minuscule bit of information was worrisome but at the very least she knew where he would end up being.

                                        Twenty meters ahead and with such clarity she could spot the presence of an individual, although occupied from what she could tell. The Kunoichi stood there in silence for a brief moment, standing at a rather, although self-assumed, safe location behind that dark-skinned Shinobi. Was this the target she was sent after? Unable to see his face, the Kunoichi was rather hesitant to approach him without anything to safely fall on, likely as well conjuring forth precaution would likely attract his attention regardless of the faint noise it may produce.

                                        Rui’s brow narrowed as she slowly brought her right arm behind her, silently moving her hand inside one of the two Ninja Pouches. Her right held the standard projectile and general offensive weaponry such as her Kunai’s, Shuriken, and Senbons while the left held consumables that may aid in tough situations. Any other necessary items were simply stored inside her storage technique which alone was located on her bracelet.

                                        The Kunoichi stood there in silence with her arm behind her “back”, calm eyes scanned through the individual from behind, Ninja pouch was visible with the addition of another pouch on his right leg. There was no doubt this one was a Shinobi and a creative one by means of his current occupation, calm headed or creative? Likely the type to think under stressful situation if this was his preferred location to occupy his time, she’ll have to pressure him relentlessly if this was her target.

                                        Rui’s foot pushed forward, this movement when compared to her earlier footsteps which retained its silence was noticeably louder as if intentionally seeking attention. There were various ways this one would respond to this and the least favorable one was that it wasn’t her intended target, that was something she would need to explain and that was a risk that she was willing to take.

                                        Whether he had reacted or not would depend on the trajectory of her projectile, her intended target was his right leg and specifically the pouch on said leg and as such, whichever direction he had turned to potentially face the noise behind him would determine where her thrown kunai would go. The projectile itself was thrown with utmost speed, a black projectile with a red wrap around the handle. Hit or miss, the weapon would lodge itself into the ground three centimeters near Mukuro, the red paper unwrapping and revealing itself as the all too familiar explosive tag used by Ninja. The piece of paper would immediately spark and thus causing the tag to burst into flames, rapidly eating away at the tag prior to its false detonation. Her intent? All she needed now was an opportunity brought forth by a reaction, an opening.

                                        Still, had he the opportunity to properly assess his surrounding then the young Shinobi would see who had assaulted him. A young female with a rather mature physique, considering her age. The Kunoichi had tied into a spiky ponytail with a large strand hanging on the right side of her face and onyx eyes that point slightly inwards, which seems to resemble a cat. Her right arm extended outward following her thrown projectile had a faint residue of smoke between her fingers, although said arm was quickly returning back towards the pouch she had retrieve her initial kunai from.

                                        ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        『𝕵𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖚』⊳ Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka (口寄せ・雷光剣化; Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation) [B-rank]░ 『𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖉』⊳ D/0 ░ 『𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍』⊳ D/0 ░『𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘』⊳ 100% ░


 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:45 am
ℑ𝔫𝔞𝔷𝔲𝔪𝔞 ↯𝔐𝔲𝔨𝔲𝔯𝔬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════


"𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔱𝔯𝔶𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢."


There. Finished.

He stepped back to get a better view of his portrait, looking at it with a rather curious and observant smile. However, the smile that once adorned his face would waver as he heard a faint thud in the distance. With practically no noise other than the aforementioned gentle breeze, along with his training as a shinobi, it wasn’t hard for him to pick up on the assassin’s blatant foot fall. It caused him to turn around, recognizing a female figure just an inch beyond the top of his southern canvas. He could only see her from the top of her shoulder and upwards, but her stance was rather alarming. He instinctively noted that she had struck a pose that was all too familiar. The way her body was angled and the way it was aimed though he couldn’t see her weapon due to the canvas, he knew of only one way to find out. All too soon, the speeding blur of black that was around 11 meters away at this point had its general positioning revealed.

Tiny specks of shifting gold aligned together and made out the figure of a girl. With his Hibanagan, he was able to see through the thin canvas tiny blurs of the girl’s electric signals throughout her entire body. Using the electric signals to shape her, he was able to determine through her pose what she was doing. In this case, she had just got through the apex of a throwing motion. Looking closer at her posture, aim, and angle, he could guess the general aim of the weapon. However, he had no idea how close the weapon was itself, just that it was aimed somewhere around his leg. Just as he had guessed, the strange girl was attempting to seemingly pursue him for some unknown reason. If it weren’t for his eyes, he never would have been able to have the time to carefully think things through carefully. In fact, his dojutsu probably made him seem a lot more wise and poised to the unknowing onlooker.

Once the kunai reached 6 meters, Mukuro’s hand was already reaching down into his back pouch, attempting to lunge his arms out in a similar general motion as to what the girl did. Though, when it came to the way his right arm would retract and flick from behind his back, to the trained eye, it was executed with nigh perfection. The angle of his arm’s posture, the quick precision backed by utter confidence in itself, and even the way his body twisted to the right, shifting his feet and hips in a fluid motion; all of his actions were done with meaning, purpose, and utmost efficiency. This was also made possible by the boy’s dojutsu giving him the time to think of everything as his body moved in what felt like an atmosphere of molasses to him.

Around 4 and a half meters away, a sudden shuriken would tear through the canvas, swirling rapidly as it quickly closed the distance to the kunai. A loud clang would burst out as the two metals connected. Though, the shuriken was a little off, only grazing the top of the kunai. This allowed the kunai to continue in its path forward, albeit with its trajectory altered slightly. Rather than reaching his legs, the kunai stopped 2 and a half meters in front of the shinobi, stabbed straight into the ground. Meanwhile, the shuriken would ricochet off of the kunai, spinning frantically in the air before it fell upon the earth again.

That being said and done, Mukuro wouldn’t stop there. He still saw her figure. Though it moved slowly, he followed up with her, pulling out something from his pouch as she seemingly attempted to pull something out her pouch. It should be noted that he could now see her through the torn canvas as well. Any paper that still remained attached would simply be a mere minor inconvenience that was solved by the use of his Hibanagan.


"𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔱𝔯𝔶𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱’𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔧𝔬𝔟".


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
 

0h Man 0men


Kyeonji
Captain

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

                                        ()xxRui
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSōzō
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


                                        Not inaccurate but seamless movement there were certain things that did catch Rui’s attention for that brief exchange, certain things that she might come back on to gain an advantage against her target. For now, she was able to identify one location where he stored his weapon and that was the pouch on his back so that right leg pouch likely held something else, backup weapons or consumables akin to hers? His movement was filled with confidence, pressuring him with aggression may not work but he certainly wasn’t perfect as certain things did slip through.

                                        The opponents Shuriken had collided with her Kunai, altering its trajectory and causing his own projectile to be hurled upward as a result. Rui continued her own movement despite the boy’s own response, this time taking another step forward as she brandished two kunai’s between the fingers of her right hand. The brief moment she took was due to calculation, it wasn’t major and lasted nearly as long as one would take to blink, but it was all the necessary calculation she required for her next step. The two kunai were launched with different targets in mind, one launched towards Mukuro’s abdomen with the same speed as the initial, the other was launched towards the Shuriken that was currently making its descent.

                                        Her secondary projectile would make its mark when compared to her first, the kunai transferring its momentum to the shuriken and inducing a sort of “manipulation” upon it. Through this, the shuriken itself would be launched towards Mukuro’s left eye with the same momentum as the initial kunai, although with a slight delay behind it by roughly 86 centimeters worth of spacing between them.

                                        Rui would immediately push forward following her projectiles at apex speed, lifting dirt behind the soles of her footwear with each movement. With swift movements, Rui would aim to time her approach to catch the kunai with her left hand once she had reached the four-meter gap between Mukuro and herself, her movement prioritized stability with minimal gap between her steps as to allow ease for a response if required, at the same time her armed hand provided her the defense necessary should it be needed. The next step was in play, observation was set into overdrive and for now, Rui would need to remain vigilant of her opponent method of engagement all she needed now….

                                        An opportunity


                                        ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        『𝕵𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖚』⊳ ///░ 『𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖉』⊳ D/0 ░ 『𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍』⊳ D/0 ░『𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘』⊳ 100% ░


 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:27 pm
ℑ𝔫𝔞𝔷𝔲𝔪𝔞 ↯𝔐𝔲𝔨𝔲𝔯𝔬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════


"𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔱𝔯𝔶𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢."



His eyes remained focused on the girl as she went about with her action, following suit by bringing out items of his own. She brought out two kunais and held it between her fingers, ready to throw it. On his side of things, he pulled out two items as well at the same time. One was a smoke bomb held by his thumb, index, and middle finger. Meanwhile, the grip of a kunai was tucked beneath the smoke bomb and his ring and pinky finger, with the blade sticking downard. For a moment, she hesitated. It wouldn’t seem very long for anyone else. However, her movements were painfully slow in his eyes. If there was a moment of delay between any of her actions, so long as it was within his vision, he’d notice it for sure. From the moment they both began pulling out items from their hip pack, they were moving in complete synchronization. With her sudden halt, he continued moving, taking no moment of hesitation to execute his next movement.

In the split second she took to hesitate, he had used his right leg to quickly jab at the portrait in front of him, allowing it a quick tumble over so that they both could clearly see each other. By the time it was in the motion of falling over, and his leg was retracted, the girl would have thrown out two kunai at him. What would have been two blurs of black to others was a clear image of two kunais moving in a fixed path. Seeing clearly as to where the kunai were headed, he had come to the conclusion that one was headed for the centermost area of his torso. The other kunai was fixed on the shuriken that had ricocheted into the air. Was she really going to use that to attack him? Even with his visual prowess, he doubted his capability of using a mere kunai to alter the trajectory of a weapon in the midst of falling. This girl, whoever she was, knew what she was doing.

Tossing up the smoke grenade, it would clash with the shuriken that was now being shot at Mukuro around 3 and a half meters away. This action caused the shuriken to get stuck onto the smoke grenade, tearing a hole in it and prompting it to violently explode into flurry of smoke. The smoke expanded within the immediate vicinity like raging waves. Unless the kunoichi managed to dodge and/or avoid the process, she would’ve been caught up in the smoke long before it even reached the Inazuma. It engulfed the other kunai aimed at his abdomen, as well as Mukuro himself. Though, a loud “ching” sound all but spoiled the fate of the kunai. Should someone have been able to watch him through the smoke, they’d notice that after he threw the smoke grenade, he fully gripped his own kunai and used it to deflect the oncoming one.

Of course, he awaited the girl from within the smoke that more than likely engulfed her as well. Being right behind the leading projectiles, he was aware of how close the girl was. However, even within this smoke, he could see her. He could make out any movement she made. To make things worse, he’d make a single hand sign with his left hand, hidden in the smoke, causing anyone who breathed in the smoke to be casted under his genjutsu. This genjutsu made the smoke seem endless, causing even more to fly into her face as if she was right in front of the smoke grenade’s initial explosion, assuming she breathed in it during her advancement toward him. If she did persist in her rush against him, he’d be more than ready. With his right arm raised in front of himself, he’d aim the blade of the kunai diagonally towards the floor in a defensive stance.


"𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔱𝔯𝔶𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱’𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔧𝔬𝔟".


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
 

0h Man 0men


Kyeonji
Captain

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

                                        ()xxRui
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSōzō
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


                                        The steady movement allowed her control over her mobility, Mukuro’s display of his weaponry alone was necessary for a reaction. The smoke bomb he brandished caused Rui’s brow to narrow and the Kunoichi to instinctively cease her forward momentum, she wasn’t entirely sure what the boy was going for but the environment itself wasn’t suitable for something such as a smoke bomb, tools such as those are more effective in enclosed area or area with enough spots to conceal yourself, yet he was utilizing this in an open field with zero coverage.

                                        The Kunoichi immediately jumped backward as the smoke bomb made its way towards the incoming shuriken, once impelled she had taken to the sky in a backward high jump that placed her 8 meters above ground. Her position alone was quite important as it placed her rather parallel to where the shuriken had impelled the smoke bomb, as such once the smoke began to spread out her visual presence would remain concealed by the spreading cloud of grey.

                                        Her current moment definitely didn’t prove enough to escape the incoming cloud of smoke, although she had gained some distance between it and herself, she certainly didn’t wish to have her visibility reduced even more than it currently was. Being consumed by smoke wasn’t beneficial when she couldn’t see through it, while there were more cautious thoughts running through her mind as well such as the potential of the smoke being mixed with poison. The Kunoichi’s eyes narrowed at the location where she last heard noises, the distinct sound of metal contacting metal, the soft sound of dirt being stabbed. There weren’t any additional noises emitting from the boy’s location which only made her assume he hadn’t moved from his previous spot to her this was perfect as it meant there was fewer chances of making assumptions on where to attack.

                                        Rui brought her hands together for a brief moment, loosening the grip of her kunai as to allow space for her next action, the concealment of an action, at least by her assumption, via the smoke was an opportunity she took to conjure forth a set of tools via her Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka. With her descent, Rui hurled three kunai’s fashioned with explosive tags wrapped around their handles with the swift motion of her left hand. The Kunai’s were launched in a tight spread, separated by 5 centimeters in a triangular shape, while she couldn’t entirely be sure of where the boy’s exact location was, she instead went off the last position he had taken and thus her projectile was more than likely aimed at his abdomen once more.

                                        The instant Rui came to her landing the Kunoichi would conjure the tiger seal as a means of initiating the detonation of her explosive kunai, by then each Kunai would’ve cleared the distance she sought and as such would detonate half a meter in front of Mukuro. The resulting blast utilized three individual explosive tags at near point-blank range, the consequent explosion producing both intense heat would likely cause burns throughout Mukuro’s body, the shrapnel from the kunai’s being heated likely causing severe cuts and burns throughout his body, while the following shockwave would hurl his body backward like a ragdoll.

                                        Whether or not the blast was successful in damaging Mukuro, the smoke alone would likely disperse heavily due to the explosion and brief gale. The Kunoichi shielding her nose and mouth from the potential poisonous cloud of smoke, although not entirely concealing her eyes for her own safety had the Shinobi managed to deliver his own assault.

                                        ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        『𝕵𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖚』⊳ Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka (口寄せ・雷光剣化; Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation) [B-rank]░ 『𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖉』⊳ D/0 ░ 『𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍』⊳ D/0 ░『𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘』⊳ 100% ░


 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:25 am
ℑ𝔫𝔞𝔷𝔲𝔪𝔞 ↯𝔐𝔲𝔨𝔲𝔯𝔬

User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════


"𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔱𝔯𝔶𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢."



Upon seeing him throw a smoke bomb, the aggressive kunoichi would actually stop her rush and essentially retreat in the form of a backward leap. This prompted a change in Mukuro’s approach to handling her as well. Rather than waiting with a defensive stance for a push that would never happen, he’d instead decide to retreat a bit himself. When the kunai that aimed for his abdomen approached, rather than deflecting it and going back into a safe defensive stance, he’d swipe his right other hand horizontally, letting the pencil fall onto the floor silently and easily catching the kunai by its grip. Though, without any sort of special vision or sensory of some sort, the assailant wouldn’t have seen this, as by the time Mukuro had caught the kunai, he would’ve already been engulfed by the grayish tan miasma. Of course, despite already being caught up in the smoke, with his visual prowess, he would’ve already known the timing and the aim of the kunai in order to make catching it as easy as it was.

Immediately after catching the kunai, he’d leap diagonally backwards to his left, keeping an eye on the kunoichi the entire time. He knew that she was smarter than to continuously spam precious tools without any high guarantee of success. This much was confirmed by her precise and clever usage of his own shuriken, rather than making a rookie move, such as throwing even more projectiles in an attempt to overwhelm him. To add onto that, although he couldn’t clearly see what she was doing, he definitely noticed that her hands were doing something strange. Her fingers loosened around what he assumed to be a weapon she was holding in her hand. He wasn’t quite sure what she was doing, but that was just all the more reason to retreat himself.

The Inazuma landed 6 meters away from his initial spot, still watching the kunoichi. Throughout the entire process, he watched as she finished up doing her actions of unknown intention only for her to make a sharp throwing gesture aimed toward his original position. Upon landing on two feet, he’d stuff the kunais securely into his wrist cuffs with the blade sticking inwards, only to immediately begin performing hand seals. He thought about her action in his slowed time. Maybe she was foolish enough to randomly throw projectiles in such a wasteful and useless attempt. Perhaps he was wrong about— Suddenly, a terrible bang erupted into the air. The explosion from the kunai made its presence known to anyone within the area. His portraits all exploded, sending various pieces and chunks flying in various locations. One of those locations was toward Mukuro.

Finishing up his hand seals right before the initial shockwave reached him, he’d get hit by the kinetic force, prompting him to block his face in a cross, still seeing the girl through his arms. The shockwave had dulled down by the time it had reached him, but it still would have enough force to suggest his aforementioned action. The following events were something even he wouldn’t have been able to foresee. One of the wooden debris from a portrait had flown by his face and nicked it right under his eye, leaving an inch of red crossed over his face. The smoke had disguised the wood chunk long enough for it to have reached his face before he could see or react to it in time. He winced slightly in reaction, but he was lucky enough to not have faced further harm.

Upon the smoke clearing up, Mukuro would be seen with a raised brow at the kunoichi for guarding her nose and mouth. Did she know about his genjutsu? Normally, people wouldn’t think too much about smoke bombs, especially rookies. However, this girl displayed a level of intelligence that was starting to become a concern even for himself. Another thing to note would be his eyes. By the time the smoke screen cleared and revealed Mukuro’s position, his eyes would have been gray, something he was certain his opponent would have noticed. It wasn’t as though he couldn’t use it anymore, however, he knew that he was reaching his limits and would need to preserve it. Other than that he had already placed both of the kunais back into his hands again, with the blades facing the ground. By the time of the next post, he would’ve accumulated a faint wind current around his right arm that should be noticeable to the onlooker if nothing obstructed the sight of it.

Why don’t we settle this in hand to hand combat? That way, I can attempt to restrain you without having to cause harm, and you could potentially capture me without the danger of endangering my life. Of course, that’s if you don’t plan on taking my life.


"𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔱𝔯𝔶𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱’𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔧𝔬𝔟".


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
 

0h Man 0men


Kyeonji
Captain

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

                                        ()xxRui
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSōzō
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


                                        Her original intention was based off auditory queues given by her opponent, there were faint noises but most of which came from her own projectiles based on her own assumptions. The distinctive sound of her kunai piercing through the air had ceased within this still battleground, what was instead followed was the sound of footwork, the sound of movement brought on by the Shinobi. It held power, not the sort of power found in forwarding movement as there was a lack of following footsteps to accompany this but instead a singular motion was emitted from her opponent. Rui’s brow elevated slightly as she neared her complete descent, another sound was registered and one that answered her previous inquiry.

                                        The movement that was produced by the Shinobi was one of power and that power was in the form of a jump from her brief conclusion, his position alone had changed and thus certainly didn’t provide Rui the opening to induce damage like she previously sought after. Instead, the Kunoichi completed her landing, tiger seal fully armed and immediately her action was followed by the piercing scream as the air was torn into by a flash of heat and pressure. Objects were hurled about haphazardly from the combined detonation of her projectile, clearing the smoke from obscuring her vision while she retained that cautionary mind to protect her orifices from potential poisoning.

                                        The Kunoichi stood up straight as visibility had returned, mutual visibility between her opponent and herself and that brought forth quite the interesting sight. One of these was the wound he had suffered from her assault, she wasn’t entirely sure how as the man proved rather capable of perceiving and defending against quite literally all of her advancement with his defensive fighting style, his movement seemed seamless with no wasted effort almost autonomist in a sense. This alone provided her proof that he could be defeated and that there was indeed ways to bypass his defenses, even if such method were unorthodox.

                                        The second piece of information was more of a visual appearance, it was minor to the point that she hadn’t placed any thought on it but his iris had shifted in color. The glowing indication of his ocular wasn’t something she put too much focus into, though the lack of this vibrancy did pique her interest for a brief moment. A mental trip that lasted for an instant, a brief recalling of their exchange and bit by bit, pieces of the puzzle started to connect one by one. Seamless movement, automatic, calm and that confident. While those two latter portions had remained, Rui couldn’t help but connect the former three to his oculars.

                                        Dōjutsu, it wasn’t hard to believe or to make such an assumption but it was the only logical explanation at this point. It could be possible that he was a bit confident in how he could defeat her, though from what she had seen his movement wasn’t oppressive and his defensive fighting suggested something a tad bit different, was there a lack of offensive capabilities or was he more comfortable in range combat? The Kunoichi’s eyes drifted off from Mukuro’s own and towards his right arm if the visual queue wasn’t enough the faint sound it emitted was far more than necessary, this was quickly followed by his words and the first that he had offered her.

                                        Her brow bent inward slightly as she quickly brought up her right arm and once again, performed the tiger seal. Close quarters combat and him with the aid of Ninjutsu at his arsenal, surely he didn’t see her like a fool? Regardless, now she can confirm at least one set of abilities and theorize on another; his reaction and actions were likely in association with his golden eyes and now she could add on the affinity of Wind Nature in his arsenal. In terms of weapon capabilities, it seemed he only had the bare minimum and likely the bare minimum required skill to utilize his weapons. It was likely that he had other hidden capabilities he had yet to reveal, she couldn’t approach him without caution as there was risks that weren’t revealed, she needed a way to get close to him while keeping him in a controlled spot.

                                        The lack of environmental objects certainly didn’t aid in this and even more, was a lack of a restrained tool to assist in this… A mental note to stock up on wires was certainly added, but for now, she had more pressing matters to tend to and one of those was his earlier statement.

                                        ” Hand to hand combat with your Wind Nature active isn’t a favorable position, especially one that is of unknown nature to me. I could theorize that base on your preferred method of combat, whatever Technique you have active is more defensive than offensive, likely meant to protect you rather than to attack me. You don’t seem that well-verse in frontal confrontation, a Visual Technique to aid in your survival capabilities but even that has its limit since you’ve deactivated it. Face it, the longer this fight continues the more of your own resources you’ll use up to defend yourself and trust me.”


                                        Rui immediately brought her left arm up and quickly brought them together, instantly resulting in the forming of the dog seal with her legs spread by a few centimeters. Her lips curved into a smirk, not one filled with arrogant confidence, but one filled with understanding as if she had finished reading a book and truly understood the ins-n-out of it, as if she, herself, understood word for word what the author of such book wanted to convey to the reader.

                                        ” My resources is vast compared to yours, kittie.”


                                        ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        『𝕵𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖚』⊳ ///░ 『𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖉』⊳ D/0 ░ 『𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍』⊳ D/0 ░『𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖘』⊳ 100% ░


 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:09 am
ℑ𝔫𝔞𝔷𝔲𝔪𝔞 ↯𝔐𝔲𝔨𝔲𝔯𝔬

User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════


"𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔱𝔯𝔶𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢."



Listening to the girl’s response caused a slight frown to form on his face. His brow lowered and his eyes laid upon her with clear signs of a cold pity. He understood this meant that he needed to take the girl on seriously with the intent of harm. She already attempted to blow him up, so his well being wasn’t exactly her top priority in the first place. Still, for someone as young as her to be trained and assigned with the task of possibly harming someone else just as young as her was a hard pill to swallow. Why does it have to come down to such barbaric ways? Why can’t shinobi try to find another means of solving their issues? In the end, it was always the one willing to make the most sacrifices that were the most successful in ninja history. In this case, Mukuro would have to show forth some guts as well if he intended to return home in one piece.

Alright then. I suppose there’s no changing your mind. Let’s just get this over with.

He stepped to his left, slowly walking around the smoke and smog that were remnant of the explosion prior. Getting a better view of the girl, he studied her. Her outfit, her attachments and tools, and even the hand sign she performed. He kept watch of it all as he continued walking to his left. After about 4 steps, his pace would visibly invigorate. He quickly went from a casual walk to a purposeful dash to the left. Once he reached about 10 meters to the left of the explosion sight, he would dash forward, holding his arms across his face in the form of an “x.” His hands held tight grip over the kunai that’s blades were pointed at the sky. With ease, he could reflect or parry projectiles. But if needed, he could also throw them in order to intercept objects. This was all possible with the versatile stance he held. Not to mention, his arms were keeping a pretty tight guard over his face in the case of another explosion or hazard that could bypass his weapons.


"𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔱𝔯𝔶𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱’𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔧𝔬𝔟".


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
 

0h Man 0men

Reply
≣Information Center≣

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum

Customize your own avatar now!

Have an account? Login Now!