24,050 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:48 pm
Duo Match
High Stakes #1 Contender
Good Question vs Boner/Bison Mbadi
A win for the Englishman, regains his glorious name.
Another win for his opponent and it's Butler Boner.

Good Question faces Boner and Bison Mbadi simultaneously.
Under normal rules of pinfall, submission, disqualification, or count out.
The match doesn't end for Good Question after a win or loss from either opponent.
He must continue on against the remaining opponent.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:07 pm
A man enters the arena.

Crowd: "BO-NER!
BO-NER!
BO-NER!"

Boner makes his way towards the ring.

BO-NER!
BO-NER!"

Boner enters the ring.

BO-NER!
BO-NER!"

Boner gives the crowd the middle finger with both hands, finally earning boos as the crowd stops chanting his name in an annoying way.

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,675 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:58 pm
[x] a chant hit the as the Caribbean colossus walked out onto the stage.

ALL HAIL THE ALPHA MALE!
ALL HAIL THE ALPHA MALE!
BEAT YOUR CHEST!

Bison spread his arms out as yellow, blue, and green pyro shot up. Bison headed down the ramp as the music transitioned .

making his way to the ring from belo horizonte, brazil. the alpha male, Bison Mbadi!

Ey, I'm a living legend
You ain't heard yet? You not get the message?
From the moment that I step in it, I get a couple weapons
Yeah, I turn into a beast when I'm repping

You are now watching a legend so sit back and let the show begin
The pro is in, ya know it's in, better go and get reloaded in
And no offense, you boys are suckers and got close to no chance
I'm gonna win, my flow is so much doper than an OBN

The massive titan of a man smiled as he flexed on the ramp, showing off his impressive physique. He took his time heading to the stairs. he stepped over the ropes before stepping to the center of the ring, making a few final poses.

he held up a mic looking at boner.

"rest easy... boner. " he smirked
"this match was decided soon as they put it on paper"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:21 pm
Boner looks incredibly happy as he sees Bison Mbadi make his way towards the ring. With the mighty Bison by his side, Boner is sure to regain his name and title contendership with ease....just look at the size of this guy! Good Question is DOOMED!

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

WhosBadNowBoys1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:43 am
Suddenly the lights went to a dark green. The heart monitor gets the four heart beats, before dying out. The flat line then explodes and the line separates, and flashes back together to the name:

? Good Question ?

Good Question's Theme Music starts to play as the crowd starts to get to their feet! The nearly 400 pounder comes walking out from the curtain, and takes a moment to stand at the center. He looks around at the cheering audience, not at all use to this kind of reaction! He starts his march down to the ring, slamming his fist into his hand a few times, just the look of intensity and will to destroy the man known as BONER again, the man that had been a thorn in his side when he was behind Bad Boy. He did get the pleasure in changing his name to the unflattering one of BONER. Tonight he gets another opportunity!

Announcer: Weighing 352 pounds GOOD QUESTIONNNNNNN!

Good Question walked up the stairs, and steps over the top rope. GQ walks to near the center of the ring, simply staring at his two opponents. One man was already known as Boner, a man he's familiar with a plenty, with another opportunity to humiliate him by making him his butler!

However a wrench in his plans.....as with Cartwright is Bison Mbadi. GQ was thrown off by the wrench in his plans, plus with the added stipulation he had to defeat TWO opponents! GQ had the power to do it, but he would have to be quick and end one quickly!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:44 am
Boner decides that he wants to talk, snatching the microphone from the ring announcer.

BO-NER!
BO-NER!"

Boner: "I hate you all so much!"

The lousy smarks cheer themselves.

Boner: "But nothing compares to my absolute PURE RAGING HATRED for YOU, GOOD QUESTION!"

Boner looks at Good Question with a crazy look in his eyes, almost frothing at the mouth.

Boner: "I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE AND ANYTHING THAT I HAVE EVER HATED BEFORE!"

Spit is flying everywhere.

Boner: "WHY?! BECAUSE OF YOU....THESE IDIOTS CHANT A RUDE WORD AT ME!"

BO-NER!
BO-NER!"

Boner: "AND YOUR NAME STILL ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!"

Boner begins to pace back and forth in his corner.

Boner: "If you think that I would ever become your butler....no! It is impossible! I dare not even imagine it!"

Boner looks traumatised enough as it is.

Boner: "I am going to get my revenge tonight! Then I can put this whole ordeal behind me! Then I can focus on what really matters..."

Boner suddenly throws the microphone at Good Questions face!

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

WhosBadNowBoys1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:57 pm
Good Question was looking to reach for a microphone, when suddenly the microphone hits him in the side of the head! Good Question turns his head, at first he was laughing at the "BUT-LER BO-NER!" chants from the crowd, but now he was pissed, and explodes looking for a Vader style body block on Boner!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:07 pm
the true nastiness of this handicap match already showed itself, as the 7 foot caribbean stepped forward, intercepting GQs charge with a massive boot.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

WhosBadNowBoys1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:30 pm
Good Question was stopped entirely, the boot meeting the side of Good Question's head! The big man sent stumbling to the side, trying to stay vertical!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:34 pm
Boner had braced himself for the response, closing his eyes and putting his hands in-front of his head, but nothing happens! Boner looks to see Good Question stumbling about and begins to jump for joy at seeing his enemy in a state of trouble.

Boner: "YES! My hero! This Bison is a top lad! Anyone that punishes this DUMBO is a friend of mine!"

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:38 pm
Bison roared as he didnt relent, charging to clothesline GQ over the ropes and out of the ring.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:49 pm
GQ was caught with the Clothesline, sending Question over the ropes, a giant collapse to the floor! Question on his back, trying to figure out where he was.  

WhosBadNowBoys1
Crew

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:57 pm
Boner claps Bison for his fantastic work of continuing to deliver the pain to Good Question. They will be out of this arena celebrating their win in no time!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:17 pm
Bison laughed "thas what happens when you step in my ring, boy!" he shouted as he flexed. he looked to Boner

"well, go get him boner. you want your shot?"  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Tricked Out Horror [OPEN]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out