Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
[木] SERO Time-Skip [post-Kogarashi War] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:20 am
Say hi to the Sero.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:23 am
User ImageBonds/Trauma/Lasting Memory : Kagerou and Kagami explore the Sero together.

Title: Bonds
Information: Call it friendship, call it camaraderie, call it a legal obligation. The nurturing of relationships is one of the most fruitful types of narrative. Helping a friend out in a kitchen, helping keep their business alive, being there for them after a bad break up, building new friendships...building new rivals...building new nemesis's. Confronting those nemesis's and exchanging conflicting beliefs in fierce wholehearted heated debate and getting to know the other through their opposition on a new level.
Every post made strengthening an existing relationship with an rpc, rewards Ac equal to one's body rank plus [1], maximum . Those interacted with may also be considered to be running this narrative with you albeit their posts are separate from your own. The narrative is considered completed once the parties part ways for another day.

Title: Trauma
Information: Experiences which can never be forgotten, experiences which linger in your head in the dark of night and won't leave you be. Traumatic events are some of the most impacting narratives. Having massive changes on the character themselves and how they think, behave, and act. These narratives will effect one's character on the largest of levels often getting their own pieces in that person's history. To truly be a trauma, one must be capable of being triggered when reminded of said trauma. These triggers be they erratic or subtle they are always painful reminders.
Every post made leading up to or experiencing a genuine traumatic event rewards Ac equal to one's body rank plus [2], max . These events must have a lasting effect on a character and often times will lead to the production of a new fear.

Title: Lasting Memory
Information: Experiences which can never be forgotten, but the opposite of traumas. Events that are so joyous, so wholesome, they simply cannot be forgotten. Lasting Memories are often only made with those the user has bonded with. Be they family, friends, or others just as important. A Lasting Memory can be an overwhelming achievement such as becoming the first gladiator ever in a village to reach the top. These are moments and times you can feel genuine pride and joy in until your dying days.
Every post made leading up to or experiencing a genuine lasting memory rewards Ac equal to one's body rank plus [2], max . These events must have a lasting effect on a character in that these memories when mentioned are never to be forgotten and if they are forgotten will cause significant distress as if having a part of oneself missing.

Excerpt from the journal of General Agni, leader of Mizu no Kuni's Kirigakure Occupation Forces
Today, I understand the Mizukage has made a difficult but honorable decision. In light of his inability to lead, made no less obvious by the damages he permitted his village to take from and the lives he has so terribly given up to the UHV forces, he has acquiesced to our daimyo's decision to retake Kirigakure under the direct command of the country, for the good of the country and, of course, the village. We have given him ample time, three whole days, to make arrangements and leave his village with any who wish to follow him, assuming there are any such people. It is a generous offer I am sure they are all happy to have.

Regardless, we cannot possibly dally on our end, either. Within three days time, I and my forces will be at the village to complete the trade in leadership. Those who have not left by then and have no intention of swearing their loyalty to the daimyo will be forcefully ejected.

On the misty shores, decrepit buildings stood, slowly rotting away and falling apart. A chill autumn wind blew through the silent streets. Mold and mildew no longer grew within the abandoned wooden and stone shells. No, it's progressed past that. Now, fungi of all sorts, moss, insects, and young sprouts feasted on the dead nutrients within. It was amazing what a mere ten years could do. Since Kirigakure fell silent, there was no need for this small establishment of houses, not even a village really. The people left, and nature quickly took over.

In one such hut, a scantily dressed lady collected samples in small, sterilized tubes that promptly disappeared in swirl of glowing green leaves. At first glance, she would appear indecent in her outfit that could barely be considered clothes. However, on second glance... It probably appeared even worse. Water dripped down her skin and from her long green hair. However, that was exactly the point for why she was wearing this tight-fitting, swimsuit-like outfit. In fact, it was supposed to be a swimsuit. Though, with the arms covered to offer a little more protection while navigating through the water. She had been swimming a while ago earlier. She knew she was probably going to end up back in the water at some point in the next few hours or, if she was unlucky, days.

Having collected the samples she desired, Kagerou walked out of the hut, giving a small shiver as she felt the wind on her wet skin, and down the streets until she reached the sandy shore.

The ocean attracted her gaze first. She couldn't see very far into the mist. Well, she could if she tried, but she didn't bother. The person she was looking for out there, the individual she was expecting, would find her one way or another, by land or by water.

Her eyes had saved the most important for last. Turning her head, she looked at a large shadow in the mists some ways down the shore that curved inwards. No details could be made of what was once Kirigakure. For now, it stood silent as a grave, but activity could come from it any time now... The season was right, and the days coincided with the usual pattern. Kirigakure would only open this one night out of the entire year. Usually, it would open. Although, there were also times when it wouldn't and would remain dormant for the whole year.

The remnants of Kiri that had yet refused to disavow their loyalties to the village, the position of Mizukage, or both, had all been arranged by Kagerou's family for this annual event. The majority stood on standby, ready to react to whatever may come out of the village, in a hopefully not futile attempt to prevent another disaster like the Blood Moon event. Only a few select shinobi, to prevent unnecessary losses, would infiltrate the village itself in an attempt to slowly piece together and perhaps stop these annual occurrences. One standard four-man squad stood at the Father Gates, ready for a land entry.

Kagerou was planned to enter through the Mother Gates, the ocean entry, with one other. A genjutsu expert to complement her seal expertise. Who? She wasn't told, but it was stressed to her once again that information was not to be divulged lightly. The implication was obvious. Whoever this person was, outside of this mission, she was not breathe a word of their existence to a soul.

(Though, there was nothing said about not making friends with this individual... Okay, maybe a little bit said... Maybe a whole preemptive lecture's worth about maintaining professionalism.)

Kagami could have been roped into this mission in any number of ways. However, suffice to say, the Kiritani knew she was still alive and had reached out to her. Specifically, by order of the head of the clan. She had proved her genjutsu caliber through the instigation of the blitzkrieg world war four years ago. That she was a villain was not a concern when the offer, whatever it was that convinced her to accept this mission, was extended to her.

Excerpt from the journal of General Agni, leader of Mizu no Kuni's Kirigakure Occupation Forces
The first day of our occupation of the village was a busy but peaceful one. There were more residents leaving than I expected. I never thought that the people of Kirigakure would be so weak-willed and easily swayed by such an incompetent leader. Nonetheless, we cannot discount that he has something up his sleeve. I must be careful of any plans the former Mizukage must have. What I once thought was an easy transfer out of good will, understanding, and honest self-reflection, I am beginning to think was nothing more than a trap.

Such is an urgent matter. However, I do have immediate tasks that I cannot leave the daimyo waiting on. Of initial and utmost importance is this Sero matter. The ex-Mizukage has left me with instructions, two sets. He recommended I read one as the other, which he described as the original source, would be too convoluted for easy use. I do not trust the man, but he was right about the original source being a complex text. I have thus set my best men to analyze and create their own manual of the Sero's functions.

The sooner the manual is finished, the better. However, until then, we will begin moving our residence into the Sero. The villagers lived in it before, and the Mizukage has set up all permissions for us to make full use of it. It cannot be very complicated. After all, it was controlled by men before. It is only natural that it will be easily controlled by better men.
[75 sentences]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ It had been nearly ten years since Kagami stepped foot in Kirigakure. She was called back unexpectedly and was unsure of what to make of it. She was against the very concept of her evacuated former home since Isobu broke free of the Sero's control and it was immediately sealed into her. The seal on her skin binding the bijuu to her was practically a brand for Arashigakure to spend five years trying to hunt her down. They coveted the demon's power to be under their control but Kagami responded to that by remaining as a powerful rogue and avoiding changing allegiances. Kagami eventually made the decision to return only out of immense boredom on Kiremashima, her small and foggy castle island where reality was under her control. She was the goddess of that small corner of the Water Country. She was confident that her mastery over the sanbi's power as well as genjutsu would be essential for their investigation of the Sero. That giant tree was just as volatile as it was unpredictable. Kagami walked across the way to see the green-haired woman who was apparently skilled with fuuinjutsu and eiseijutsu that she was paired with. When she got a good look at her new companion her jaw dropped in shock immediately. She hastened her stride before stopping in front of her. With her widened pinkish-red eyes of the Sakkakugan she stared at her chest and cleavage before blushing and erupting with enthusiasm. "Wow, your boobs...are perfect! I'm so jealous!" Kagami was a petite beauty herself but wished she had an ampler chest herself to manipulate men with. Not that she did not have an easy time doing that before. She continued smiling pleasantly and charmingly as she continued gushing over Kagerou. "You're so beautiful, perfect hair and skin! What's your secret?" Kagami admired beauty in men and women and was confident enough to share her feelings with the complete stranger. At least this was one way for her to break the ice before getting into potentially life-threatening work with her. Meanwhile, Isobu stirred within her now that they were so close to the Sero.

×TITLE: Rogue】○【RANK: S+】○【CHAKRA: 3,625 || 3,625】○【STAMINA: 2,165 || 2,165】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
Area of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.
Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed by Kagami cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. [ Genjutsu can still be broken, however. ]

Sakkakugan Attribues
Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkuguan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai.
Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, Kagami can detach her vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
The Gift of Life | Kagami may trade her life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

Sanbi Attributes
Chakra Cloak Version 1: Basic Effects
• Slight fortitude boost.
• The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.
• Host can breathe underwater.

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:17 am
User ImageBonds/Trauma/Lasting Memory : Kagerou and Kagami explore the Sero together.

Information: Call it friendship, call it camaraderie, call it a legal obligation. The nurturing of relationships is one of the most fruitful types of narrative. Helping a friend out in a kitchen, helping keep their business alive, being there for them after a bad break up, building new friendships...building new rivals...building new nemesis's. Confronting those nemesis's and exchanging conflicting beliefs in fierce wholehearted heated debate and getting to know the other through their opposition on a new level.
Every post made strengthening an existing relationship with an rpc, rewards Ac equal to one's body rank plus [1], maximum . Those interacted with may also be considered to be running this narrative with you albeit their posts are separate from your own. The narrative is considered completed once the parties part ways for another day.

Information: Experiences which can never be forgotten, experiences which linger in your head in the dark of night and won't leave you be. Traumatic events are some of the most impacting narratives. Having massive changes on the character themselves and how they think, behave, and act. These narratives will effect one's character on the largest of levels often getting their own pieces in that person's history. To truly be a trauma, one must be capable of being triggered when reminded of said trauma. These triggers be they erratic or subtle they are always painful reminders.
Every post made leading up to or experiencing a genuine traumatic event rewards Ac equal to one's body rank plus [2], max . These events must have a lasting effect on a character and often times will lead to the production of a new fear.

Information: Experiences which can never be forgotten, but the opposite of traumas. Events that are so joyous, so wholesome, they simply cannot be forgotten. Lasting Memories are often only made with those the user has bonded with. Be they family, friends, or others just as important. A Lasting Memory can be an overwhelming achievement such as becoming the first gladiator ever in a village to reach the top. These are moments and times you can feel genuine pride and joy in until your dying days.
Every post made leading up to or experiencing a genuine lasting memory rewards Ac equal to one's body rank plus [2], max . These events must have a lasting effect on a character in that these memories when mentioned are never to be forgotten and if they are forgotten will cause significant distress as if having a part of oneself missing.

The reorganizing of Kirigakure is proceeding smoothly. There weren't many of the shinobi left, so I have requested the daimyo to send us extra forces. There is, after all, plenty of space in the Sero now.

The Sero, by the way, is a fascinating creation, stronger than perhaps every other defense but the daimyo's own castle. Every report my scholars return to me with regarding the original texts on the Sero simply proves my suspicions right about that weasel-eyed Mizukage. Imagine, he recommended that we steer clear of it as it is uncertain what would happen to the Sero now that it has lost its power source. Unfortunately, all signs of him have disappeared, so I cannot force him to spit out his true intentions. As I cannot find him, I can only search for a new energy source for the Sero.

Scarlet eyes widened in shock upon seeing the figure in front. It was a face she had only seen once, but the deeds the owner of the face had caused was worth burning the visage into her memory.

Presumably, Kagerou was caught off guard by the sudden, out-of-the-blue (hair) compliment of her breasts.

Then again, who was she kidding? This woman who stood in front of her wouldn't be so foolish as to attribute her shock to something so silly. She should be fully aware of her perceived status. The lady of illusions. The queen of the silver voice. The matron who brought not one, but two military superpowers to their knees with her army of followers. Her slight build belied the power her wits and technique held. Most importantly, she should be dead, but here she stood, hale and hearty enough to talk about trivialities like Kagerou's breasts.

In that first moment, Kagerou had slipped up, made a mistake of a split second. No matter how quickly she regained control of her facial expressions and adapted an amiable and calm smile, the moment had escaped and now it worked against her.

Nevertheless, Kagerou glossed over her mistake as if it had never happened, attempting to patch it up with ignorance. Her shocked eyes slid into an amiable smile and a voice with the vaguest hints of song hid the inner turmoil she carefully waded her way through, "Thank you, I've been taking care of my personal appearance since I was young. Otherwise, I believe it's genetics?".

Anger? Yes, Kagerou felt a little. The misdeeds the woman had caused had caused so much suffering and death. For Sonyo and countless others, Kagerou could not instantly warm up to this lady of the lake.

However, to let hate perpetuate another cycle of hate. Kagerou also knew that was not what should happen. Deeper than her anger, she held calm. It was just the suddenness of this discovery had momentarily put her off balance. Who knew Kagami's story? Only the person in question, but Kagerou knew from the Kogarashi soldiers she tended that this purportedly wicked witch was, like many slandered with similar titles, not as bad as the world's winners and leaders wished for her to be seen.

She was a criminal. She had instigated a war that killed many. However, she was not the first and would not be the last to do such things. Each had their own truth, Kagami may have turned over a new leaf, and killing Kagami would not bring the dead back.

Besides, standing here on the shores, Kagerou was not a kunoichi of Arashigakure. She was a Kiritani who had no business doubting her grandfather's decision or disobeying orders.

Live and let live. This would be a great chance to learn about this mysterious figure. Kagerou certainly couldn't deny that she did she have at least a small desire to know this woman since hearing about her from the Kogarashi soldiers.

Kagerou's smile bore no visible changes as it turned from faked to genuine, the act had been a perfect one. Kagami would find her compliment returned, "If we are talking physical appearances, your slender body is equally charming. A Sakkakugan user's soft figure really is difficult to beat," as Kagerou stepped forwards and naturally reached out for a handshake. "At least," she continued, "I hope I am correct in presuming you are Miss Kagami Hari? I heard you hold the tree tails within you. Will it be okay? Mentally speaking, that is." After all, the Sero was where the turtle had been imprisoned and drained every day for years on end. It would not be surprising for the demon to have PTSD of the place.

Good news today! The experts I have set to studying the Sero have come back to me with excellent results! It appears that the Sero is not in need of an energy source. Generating its own energy source, the Sero has become self dependent. Ha! That fool! He thought he had left me with a useless shell, but it turns out that the tree has evolved beyond his expectations. Excellent for us! No doubt he would have put up a struggle if he knew otherwise.

Now, all I need is to know further about this energy source within the Sero. I believe it fully possible that we could perhaps harness it for other endeavors. Of course, I am still also waiting for the completion of the instruction manual for the Sero created by my people. Once I receive these two, I have no doubt that our celebrated Water Country will become even stronger.
[66 sentences]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami was intrigued by how quickly the woman was able to disguise her shock at seeing the infamous enchantress. She was perhaps the most widely despised figure since the UHV president if not even more hated than him for her successful destruction of the Whirlpool. When she returned her compliment she covered her mouth feigning bashfulness. She then batted her eyelashes not once, not twice, but thrice. Kagami then removed her hand from her mouth accepted Kagerou's hand but instead of shaking it planted a kiss on the back of it before coquettishly giggling. She lingered with her hand for two seconds longer than was custom before letting it go. "That I am and don't you worry about Isobooboo. He's nervous and scared but he knows that he'll be okay with me there." While his power was of immense utility to her, she did genuinely care for the create since they promised to fully reconcile and ally with each other. "Let's get back to talking about you, gorgeous. What's your name? All I know about you is that you're good at fuuin and eisei and that you're apparently a total babe. If my beautiful lover wasn't so serious about monogamy I'd ask you if you wanted to spend some alone time with me after this. I could make you scream in ecstasy." The siren licked her lips and was fully confident in her seductive arts. She was incredibly flattering and forward. The woman was known for acting on her passions although it was completely unbeknownst to her that she was speaking with one of the people who killed her husband and left her son fatherless. Although it did take some of the bitterness out knowing that he ascended to full godhood like he always wanted. She was heartbroken for the many long months that followed Kogarashi's defeat at the loss of her husband and co-parent. Naoki was able to comfort her through her pregnancy and help raise her son. For that reason, Kagami was committed to Naoki and would honor that despite her constantly lustful feelings.

×TITLE: Rogue】○【RANK: S+】○【CHAKRA: 3,625 || 3,625】○【STAMINA: 2,165 || 2,165】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
Area of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.
Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed by Kagami cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. [ Genjutsu can still be broken, however. ]

Sakkakugan Attribues
Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkuguan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai.
Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, Kagami can detach her vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
The Gift of Life | Kagami may trade her life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

Sanbi Attributes
• The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:41 pm

Excerpt from the journal of Higurashi Aburame, Kirigakure Aburame
The general has come, and with his arrival, many Kiri shinobi left, several from our clan included. However, the main family of the Aburame clan, minus their former princess, and the branch families willing to follow them have chosen to stay. We are the tillers of the field and growers of crops in Kirigakure. Though we pay Lord Inka the utmost respects and wish we could travel with him, we, the core of the Aburame clan in Kirigakure, hold a loyalty to the land that we simply cannot leave behind.

Kagerou had been going through her usual logical argument for every time she faced a genjutsu user (should she be wary of genjutsu cast? what was she going to do? ignore the genjutsu user completely? she couldn't do that? then what could she do to protect against genjutsu? nah, nothing really? okay then, hakuna matata and let's wing this) when Kagami caught her off guard by reciprocating her handshake with a kiss on the back of her hand.

It wasn't an action Kagerou expected in any sense. However, she wasn't one to be surprised simply because she was caught off guard. The woman returned coquettish giggles with a chaste smile, appearing mildly entertained by the little flirtatious actions directed at her. In a sense, she was, even if she could tell that, beneath the childlike joy, genuine lust was anything but dormant. Perhaps, if the other party hadn't tricked and deceived better men and women than Kagerou, she would have been open to making a game of it, see which side could last with their advances longer. However, that was unfortunately not the case.

Once the hand that had been held for a beat too long was released, Kagerou withdrew it and crossed her arms under her chest. Without thinking, she was taking advantage of the complimented directed at her breasts earlier and accentuating them without appearing intentional about it.

"I'm nowhere near as interesting as Miss Hari," Kagerou politely declined the compliment, unaffected by Kagami's alluring appearance or actions, "but I am Kagerou. I used to be a Kiri nin and I have a personal interest in the Sero."

A short pause. An intake of breath. Kagerou considered a thought, but chose to forego it. The risk was bigger, but she wished to spend a little more time getting to know this mysterious woman.

Turning the conversation back to Kagami, Kagerou mentioned, "I have heard many things about you," as she walked over to a gondola resting on the shore and waved Kagami to board its front. It was evident they would be entering through Kirigakure's sea-facing gate in this. The small vessel was anything but seaworthy, but Kagerou displayed confidence nonetheless. They were ninja. They could make up for the gondola's shortcomings, and its small size would make it better than any seafaring vessel for navigating through Kirigakure's canals once they were in the village. Once Kagami boarded and Kagerou had pushed the boat out into the waves, wading at first before jumping in herself, Kagerou started speaking as she gently guided the vessel with a familiarity stemming from her teenage years, "The Kogarashi soldiers after the Arashi war spoke high praise of you. They idolized your philosophy or your strength or your cunning. Some of them had even joined the army because they had fallen in love with you, I believe. Of course, there were those that felt misguided once they lost, but nonetheless, the vast variety was a spectacle in and of itself." The ocean was anything but a gentle mistress. Kagami should know of this. However, in the presence of the chimes that came from Kagerou's bell, even the ocean seemed to calm. Only the languid ripples coming from the boat and Kagerou's oar could be seen crossing the still waters. Even approaching waves murmured into nothing when they approached the vicinity of the gondola.

Disturbing news has reached me today from one of our clan members who we've had observing the general. It seems he is digging deeper and deeper into the Sero of his own volition. This worries me greatly. The Sero has caused great disaster.

Tomorrow, the head of the clan will meet him to discuss the matter of the Sero. Personally, I am not too hopeful. General Agni has made clear what he thinks of us "bandit-like" skulkers. He's claimed without abandon everything our clan produced. Then, he ordered us to drop everything else, including the Kikaichu spy network that has alerted Kirigakure to countless threats, and instead focus on feeding his troops. If this isn't treating us like peasants, then I don't know what is.

However, there is a silver lining to all this. Precisely because he looks down on our methods, he leaves himself open to them. This is the reason why we could learn something even as sensitive as his research on the Sero.

[52 sentences]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami practically salivated over Kagerou's accentuated breasts when she crossed her arms. Kagerou was politely detached from her which was probably because she was an Arashi kunoichi. Or at least that was Kagami's best guess considering that she was from Kiri and obviously was not a wanderer like herself. Kagami supposed that she should be grateful that Kagerou was not hurling insults or physical attacks at her. She boarded the dingy in the rough sea that Kagami was all too comfortable with. "I still think we'd be better off without the oppressive shinobi village system at all. However, I've been sending letters back and forth with Toso and he's done a lot of good things like policy reparations." She spoke once the water calmed during their passage through the Mother Gate. Kagami felt a wistful affection for her girlhood village in the village. It was quickly extinguished by the reminder of the sanbi's release and her being chosen as its human sacrifice. This violated the young apprentice Evergreen priestess's purity and forcibly transformed her into the dark priestess that sat in the gondola with Kagerou now. The arc of it all seemed to be closing in on her. She supposed that the revolution she started was a true revolution in that it rotated her right back to where she began.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sakkakugan Attribues

Sanbi Attributes

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:27 pm

We discussed with the general the matter of the Sero. My elders held hope that he would at least pay us heed as valuable sources of information. He did not even give us that much respect, and accused of us attempting to usurp his throne!

Imagine! His throne?!

Is he not here to serve the daimyo? I cannot quite place my finger on it, but something about General Agni's change seems foreboding. I am not the only one to notice it. The others who accompanied to the mission are of like mind. However, the elders have chosen to wait and see.

Of course, we are shinobis of the Aburame clan. We wait and see like spiders, lying in wait for the prey. All it simply means is that we will not strike, and we will spread our web in such a way that in unravels without a trace. I just hope that our suspicions are not true. Whatever feelings I may have over our village's change in leadership, I truly desire that those of us who have stayed can prosper and live peacefully.

The obvious liking Kagami had taken to Kagerou's breast left the woman inwardly puzzled and perhaps even slightly concerned. She wouldn't make the silly move of trying to fathom Kagami's inner depths, so she didn't dare to fall into the illusion of security, that Kagami was perhaps really just staring at her boobs because she liked how they looked.

No matter how likely Kagerou thought that might be the case, and she did think it quite likely, she couldn't drop her guard to that extent just like that.

Her guard was up to the extent that not even the slightest trace of stress and exasperation crossed her serenely smiling face when Kagerou dropped the ink bomb on her. "Is that so?" she responded politely enough, "I'm afraid most don't know of your relationship with the Arashikage. While I support this joint endeavor, I'd like you to please refrain from carelessly suggesting it in the future. It may cause all of the policy reparations the lord Arashikage has put his great efforts into to unravel."

No lies. Not yet, unless acting like she was unfazed counted as a lie. The chakra from the technique Kagerou used to maintain the smooth ride in the gondola etched a message into a scroll kept upon her person.

To Toso, a message, "Omae wa mou shindeiru," would appear on his shared communication scroll. You are already dead. The meaning, she was going to leave him in suspense and the dark. The better to cultivate fear and dread... or however much fear and dread could be felt when thinking about Kagerou.

It was a pleasant surprise, political implications with village security and the greater country that surrounded Arashi aside, to learn that Kagami and Toso had communicated these past few years.

On an unrelated note, it also explained how Kagami was alive now.

Opinion of Kagami slightly changed now that she had the support of the Arashikage--who, despite Kagerou's message just now, was given by the blue blood kunoichi with the same trust respect she would afford to any allied kage--and her self-confession, Kagerou relaxed slightly after the wave of deceit to cover her initial reaction passed. It wasn't visible, the change in her mental status. She appeared at ease to begin with, smoothly gliding her gondola across the waves. Not even entering the mother gates had changed her demeanor.

The walls of the village scaled up impossibly high. Today was a rare opportunity. The mists, as Kagerou and Kagami approached, unraveled and revealed a clear view of the gates, something that had never happened on any previous trips Kagerou had taken. The once solid walls had long since been overgrown with plant-life and branches of a dark, murky color. Tiny lines of characters, the size of ants, glimmered across the lengths of the branches, not giving off light but appearing to reflect a light that couldn't be seen. Kagerou intentionally aimed the gondola to skirt alongside this large wall as she approached and passed through the gate, giving Kagami a chance to read the script.

You know, assuming Kagami would take her eyes off of Kagerou's boobs. If she did, she would see that, the gleam from the faint runic scripts overlay darker writing from various hands. Words, splayed across in random fashions, depicting paragraphs of different types of writing. A cookbook recipe here. A teen's pining of her crush there. Important village matters right below something that appeared to have been crudely scrawled into a toilet stall door.

Leaving the gates behind them and venturing further into the city, the mist continued to let up, revealing the greenery that overtaken the inside as much as it had the outside. The village was now more jungle with shapes reminiscent of a village than a village overgrown.

Kagerou looked to one side, then to the next.

Where they stood, it was bright, even brighter than outside the gates. In fact, it was garishly bright. The mud popped out with bright browns and the green seemed just shy of flashing neon. The water was blue with flashes of light touching the glistening waves turning into rainbow technicolor. It was like some sort of dystopian children's theme park, but turned on max and then some.

However, bordering on either side, walls of foreboding darkness loomed. In the distance, the shadows moved and lurked. The screams that echoed from those areas of the village turned into joyous laughter in this area, but Kagerou knew from experience what this was about.

Up in the skies, one would get a clearer view of the state. A pinwheel of alternating reddish-brown night and neon blue day marked each territory, and it all centered on the Sero.

It was assumed, or at least Kagerou assumed, that despite her obvious ogling of her breasts, Kagami would either know to turn around and survey her surroundings herself or knew that she wouldn't need to waste her time with such trivial details. While Kagerou wouldn't agree with the latter, far be it for her to argue when she barely knew what Kagami could and couldn't do.

Nonetheless, Kagerou did give a few words of advice, "This is the Sero from Halloween 2016. As clear as the lines that divide the territories are, reality and fiction blur in this world of dreams and nightmare. Illusions may cease to seem real, and instead become reality. Likewise, reality may cease to exist, and instead only seem to exist."

Smoothly, Kagerou turned the gondola as she spoke, all but beelining in the calmest manner any man or woman has been known to beeline for the darker zone. Gruesome monsters and the occasional eldritch horror occupied this area, but anything was better than Llama John. Anything.

Eyes glancing down to see that Kagami's were still looking at her boobs with far more fervor than was ever appropriate, she amusingly jested, "For instance, I am afraid that if you stare at my breasts any harder, they might spontaneously blow up like balloons."

Excerpt from a popular children's song
This is Halloween~
This is Halloween~
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night!

[73 sentences]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:50 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami completely ignored her surroundings including the Sero and continued longingly staring. She had seen that silly tree throughout her girlhood but when was the next time she would see beauties such as these? When Kagerou asked her to avoid discussing her communication with Toso so loosely she shrugged before resting her elbows on her knees and then rested her chin in her palms. "You're one of the only people from Arashi who know that he didn't actually kill me and that I'm still alive. So what really about that matter is a secret to you at this point?" Her tone was relaxed and indifferent about sharing the information. Kagami was sure that Toso would not want her speaking about it but as soon as more than two people knew that she did not die then it was no longer a secret and was simply information. Kagami was also aware of the possibility that Toso may have confided the information in a few people on his own. Kagami was wise enough to know what was a true secret to hold and what she did not have to sweat letting go of. She laughed genuinely and audibly at Kagerou's joke about her staring and apparent disinterest in any other object. "They're just so ample and round and firm. I have to stare at them because they're like a life's dream that's so far out of your reach but you keep hoping." She added dramatic and poetic flair before looking up into her eyes and smiling pleasantly. It was clear by Kagerou's joke that there was at least some social tension that she was feeling from the staring that she sought to relieve with humor. "Just to be honest, I'm not here because I want a history lesson on this damn tree. All I want is to open the Pandora's Box that is the Sero and see if I can use the sanbi's chakra to become more powerful for I seek the ability to make illusions real." This was the honest truth that she felt certain Kagerou would have no trouble believing. The Enchantress sought to increase the power of her genjutsu, nothing more and nothing less. Evergreen had alluded to her that such powers existed in the Sakkakugan's potential so this was probably the best place to explore such enticing possibilities.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sakkakugan Attribues

Sanbi Attributes

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:55 am

User ImageUser Image

pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Color Pulse

Toso was busy reading a children's comic involving transforming magical girls and puppies and puppies that transformed into magical girls, that then fused with the original magical girls to create hybrid magi-dog girls. Personally he was most fond of Corginee hime but he truly couldn't decide which was his favorite in the group of girls. Corginee or Shibasuki. Shibasuki was truly the most adorable and lovable but without Corginee's level head th.. The scroll on his side desk lit up. One of the many. Truly it was a rather normal day in the office. That was until the scroll Kagerou and himself agreed upon before her exursion happened to be the scroll in question that lit up. Toso would place down the manga before he'd open the scroll and unravel it. "Omae wa mou shindeiru"

What was it she said..."I'm going to go home"...no no no that wasn't it. "there's this huge a** tree I..." no that wasn't it either. Something involving the old lands of Kirigakure. A Kagerou thing...wait tree...big.. big tree. A sweat drop formed as Toso had a moment of panic. He'd remove the abyssal script from his person. The item which he was using to act as the scroll receiving Kagami's correspondence if she didn't send something through covert analog channels. The last message she sent. A sentence. "I'm returning to the place where the Sanbi was once sealed..." A sense of dread overcame him. That was the important sentence. Scrambling to the bookshelf after tumbling on all fours like the protagonists in the Manga he'd find a historical record. A squeaky backing track sound effect with every crawling step he took. "The Sanbi or 'Three Tails' was formerly contained within Kirigakure's Sero. Otherwise known as one of the largest and most mysterious trees to exist on the planet."

Toso stood up as he re-read the sentence again in the book. Then back to Kagerou's message left and right, then center to Kagami's message. Once more to Kagerou's. "NANI!" Toso would in this moment have his eyes roll back into his head as he coughed up blood and keeled over. It was later discovered to be red ink by the service staff who went to check in on him foaming at the mouth. A translation team would then determine the sentences meaning and what was once a normal day became the strangest day where a wild goose chase of a search regarding an attempted assassination of the Arashikage occurred.

Clones:
                                        Chakra:3045/3045❞ ·.¸¸.-& Stamina:2865/2865❞ ·.¸¸.-& Saiken: 5000/5000,❞ ·.¸¸.-& Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)480/480 ❞ ·.¸¸.-& Ac:200k +

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs&-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Passives&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Passive Stats Increases: {Descriptive ranks may be used in place of numbers for this section if desired. All of these start at 0/no buff, with each increase of 1 denoting a one level increase in the descriptive rank bonus to that stat. When you gain a passive benefit, add it to these totals and denote the source in place of the N/A under the relevant stat.}
                                        • Strength ► 18 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        → N/A
                                        • Speed ► 18 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        → N/A
                                        • Reflex ► 18 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        → N/A
                                        • Fortitude ► 12 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                        → N/A
                                        Details:
                                        ○ Modoro Gumo: Enchanted: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Ikane: +0.4 Fort {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Inkjecktor: +0.4 Fort {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Abyss Script: +0.4 Reflex {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Inkjet-Skate: +0.4 Speed {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Shoku Shokushu: Sumimasen Meiwaku: +0.4 Strength {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Haiiro yorokobi [Joyful Grey] +0.4 Fort {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Shiro u~isukī [White Whimsy] +0.4 Fort {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Hidoi kuro [Baleful Black] +0.4 Fort {When Equipped}
                                        ○ Saiken Bonus: +0.2 Fort
                                        ○ Master of [11] Styles: Total DR Allocatable: [66]

• Sumi-Efude(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                        • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                        • Ninjutsu: +2
                                        • Class Everything: +6
                                        • Class Bloodline: +6
                                        • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                        • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                        • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet)
                                        • Pastel Swap: By paying the difference between one blend and another can alter an applied blend into another blend. I.e If hitting with [Blindling Blend] E can turn it into [Corrosive Blend] by spending an activation and paying [75] {The difference}

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Disciplines&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        •Blood Bender

•Legendary Worker

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used&-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Equipment&-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.-&Titles&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        Grandmaster: Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                        Grandmaster: Weaponsmith
                                        Grandmaster: Scroller
                                        Grandmaster: Armorsmith
                                        Grandmaster: Toxicologist
                                        Grandmaster: Pharmacist
                                        Grandmaster: Technologist
                                        Apprentice: Enchanter
                                        Apprentice: Botany
                                        Master: Mining
                                        ❞ ·.¸¸.-&Trivia&-.¸¸.·´❞
                                        φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                        φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid
                                        φ Fukusei; Sumi Nise Bunshin : Replication: Fake Clone Ink φ
                                        • 1: Dirt
                                        • 2: Marble
                                        • 3: Arashikage's Desk
                                        • 4: Steel

Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:02 pm

Kagerou definitely had half a mind to put on a jacket or something, anything to keep Kagami from being deathly distracted by her breasts. However, since the other woman was still responding to her, at least, she decided against it. There was no harm with looking. There would be if Kagerou found it uncomfortable, but she was too lax to care.

She couldn't say much about the matters between Toso and Kagami. Besides, between the two of them, Toso would be the much easier to bully interrogate kindly and nicely coax information out of regarding this matter.

Making a mental note of Kagami's tastes in information, Kagerou continued silently. They were soon past the garish, carnival-esque slice of the village and "safely" traveling through a village of shadows and garish screams. Here, the mist would normally creep up and surround the group, closing them off from seeing anything past the first few feet ahead of them.

However, not only did the mist seem to part in a wide berth around the gondola, but Kagami and Kagerou safely passed through with little incident. The monsters that their presence attracted, grotesque caricatures of tortured men and women disfigured across and fused into all sorts of objects and animals, did not approach.

Something that looked like a bat with human skin stretched across it and organs dangling in the place of leathery wings. A lantern that hopped about on one intact leg with the rest of the body stuffed and glowing eerily within its glass confines, skin, bones, and gut not necessarily all together. A giant eye with a burlap feedbag stuck over its head screamed like a thousand babies with their voices autotuned so they sounded like a grown men. There were many more that peeked through the darkness, where their features couldn't be clearly seen.

However, not a single one stepped anywhere near the shores that Kagerou steered the gondola by. Kagerou, for her part, didn't appear the least bit perturbed, maintaining an easy smile no matter the horror or severed limb she passed by. It was hard to say that this was a faked calm, especially when, occasionally, she would raise an eyebrow at one thing or another, evidently intrigued at why she and Kagami hadn't been attacked yet.

In that instant, when Kagerou was distracted with trying to resolve the strange phenomenon occurring above ground, the waters beneath the gondola stirred from something other than the vessel they traveled in. [19 sentences]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami's face visibly twisted into disgust as she watched all the creatures appearing from the fog. Her original home was already starting to give her the creeps. As they floated along gore-ridden men and women as well as terrifying monsters were appearing all around. When the water swirled she immediately lept out of the boat and stood on the water's surface away from the boat. "Kagerou! How close are we?!" She yelled from her now increased distance and noticed that the fog was becoming far too dense to see her mission partner or the surrounding area at all.

×TITLE: Rogue】○【RANK: S+】○【CHAKRA: 3,615 || 3,625】○【STAMINA: 2,165 || 2,165】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sakkakugan Attribues

Sanbi Attributes

HeadlessKoko

NecroPlant

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:12 pm

"Miss!-" the distant voice shouted in a tone of measured urgency, shocked but not freaking out, before the enclosing mist suddenly cut it off.

That wasn't quite right. No matter how far Kagami jumped, Kagerou couldn't be so far away that her shout would be so faint. There was nothing more to say about it mysteriously becoming cut off.

An eerie silence rolled in with the mists, and forget about seeing her surroundings [Altered Shroud of Darkness [ Kurayami no Oii ] ]. Kagami wouldn't be able to see her own hands until they were an inch away from her face. The white, foggy darkness enveloped her, muting even the sound of waves at her feet. Through her bare feet, however, she might feel an anomaly in the waves. The direction of the current changing. Ripples from beneath the depths spreading. Then, without any more warning than that split second of a difference in feeling, a cold, webbed hand would burst from the waves and pull Kagami's ankle down without sound.

From the scaly touch, a disturbing chill that felt like it would freeze a body down to the bone spread throughout the entire body, into ever hidden crevice and corner, including possibly a few that no one would ever imagine they could feel cold from [Demonic Illusion: Chilled Soul [ Magen: Chirudo Tamashi ] ], and it brought with it an equally shiver-inducing song. In a synaesthetic manner, the alluring melody coursed through the body, and the feeling spread. Above water, it had just been the touch of hand. Beneath the waves, if the sudden grasp succeeded in dragging its unsuspecting prey, the water itself delivered the touching sensation of a cold symphony of haunting voices. There was still nothing to see or hear, the deafening and blinding mist continued to exist beneath the surface, but the voices that were delivered through touch could be felt as if it was heard. A sweetness like honey made all the more desirable by a touch of bitter sorrow. A nostalgic dream. A fleeting memory.

A warm embrace enveloped Kagami from behind, chasing away the uncomfortable chill from earlier. Though, the song remained. Except, now it could be felt and heard through an ambiguously attractive voice that hummed warm air at Kagami's ear. Other warm touches gently caressed Kagami's body--her shoulders, arms, hair, ankle. She would be drawn to turn, and when she turned, she would not be disappointed. A collection of beautiful men and women to her tastes would slowly beckon her to even further depths, further and further away from what was presumably the surface. It was so dark that it was impossible to tell, in the water, which direction was what. The one who had hugged her earlier would lovingly pull her gently by the hand while the others would beseech her with their eyes and softly singing voices, not touching her but still herding her in the desired direction by surrounding her. [Altered Siren's Song [ Sairen no Uta ]]

"-Kagami!" Kagerou's shout was met with silence... After Kagami separated from her, the mist had returned to its customary state, only further persuading her that earlier had been some sort of reaction between the Sero and the Sanbi.

And of course, with the mists, also came the monsters, all of those that had been bypassed earlier. In their customary, eerie manner, however, they didn't all rush at once. Oh no. Like the twisted soul that had spawned them, they enjoyed playing with their food or, as others might put it, providing a challenge and giving a chance.

Squelching footsteps sounded from directly behind Kagerou, accompanied by a crunching, moist noise that her mind was forced to unwillingly associate with fresh flesh and blood fingers being eaten. A sensible person would turn around to face this enemy within the first second. Kagerou, no matter how much more she prioritized Kagami's safety over her own, was a sensible person. She gave her guest half a face, giving it a once over by rolling her eyes as far to the side as they could go but still mostly turned in the direction Kagami had disappeared in.

A gentle smile cast a serene aura around Kagerou as she faced the strange, bipedal creature that returned her look with its own, unsettling human smile, big, wide, and with perfectly aligned teeth in full display. It's face looked like someone couldn't decide if they wanted a cat or a dog and it ceaselessly chomped on its own fingers, grinding them into a bloody mess and swallowing periodically. Evidently the teeth were stain proof and the fingers regenerated because no matter how much it chewed, its teeth never lost their white luster and it never ran out of fingers. The same couldn't be said about the water it stood in.

Stood in, not over. It stood, presumably, knee-deep as the only thing that could be seen of the creature was its knees and above. However, the depth of the water there should be far too deep for anything to stand in.

It wasn't like Kagerou couldn't understand the effect that was trying to be created with this manically smiling dog-cat-thing, however. The blood that dribbled down its fingers and cheeks in an incessant flow was rapidly dying the water with the same color and even texture. The waves that splashed against it quickly left a sticky residue, similar to what blood but not water would do, on its hairless knees and thighs.

Even then, smiling politely at this dog, she was still more worried about Kagami. Though she kept a cursory observation on the dog in case of any funny moves, her mind was rapidly trying to figure out the best plan of action.

War criminal or not, a life was a life, and she couldn't think of anything to do above water. Just as Kagerou was deciding that, no matter how reckless, she would go diving in after Kagami, the beast chittered in a mechanical voice, "Hihihihi. Heeeeeheeheehee. You should just leave her alo-oho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ne...," that mixed with its unbroken chewing of its own flesh and bones, "You're already so-so-so-so-so-so close. Ahahahhaa. She's so clo-clo-clo-clo-close. Ooooohihihihihi."

"To the Sero?" Kagerou guardedly inquired. They hadn't been far from the Sero. In fact, while it would have taken maybe ten more minutes of leisurely rowing, they were already close enough where the Sero's roots, which had evolved to growing underwater as well as underground, intertwined and tangled thickly less than a 100m beneath the surface. If they chose to "enter" the Sero through those roots, then as suiton-using shinobi, it was maybe a minute of swimming max to enter the Sero's maze of roots.

Incidentally, into the maze of roots was exactly where Kagami was being led to. If she acquiesced to the siren's allure for long enough, then she would find herself there.

However, the bearer of insatiable gluttony answered unexpectedly in a shrill scream, "YOU ARE! YOU ARE! AHAHAHAHHA! BUT SHE CROSSED THE ROAD! SHE CROSSED THE ROOO-OOHOOOHOOO-AD!".

Unperturbed by the sudden change in flavor of the craziness, Kagerou had a hunch and played along with it, "Why did she cross the road?"

"TO GET TO THE OTHER SIIIIIIDE! AAAAHHNG!" the grotesque creature exploded with pleasure upon being able to complete its joke and, for the first time, its fingers left its mouth. Bloody, mangled stumps were held out to the side, spread eagle-style, and the mouth had stretched to impossible proportions, now unhinged in a smiling, gaping maw as it screamed incoherent laughter and moans to the heavens above.

Kagerou watched the bloody water as it began to roil. Scooping up a small amount with her gondola oar, she concluded, "Ah, I winged it in the wrong direction. Looks like I fell right into its trap," as whatever she had just triggered by allowing the joke to be completed caused the blood on her oar to writhe and giggle in high-pitched shrieks. [80 sentences]

▰ Shroud of Darkness [ Kurayami no Oii ] [ALTERED]
▰Rank: A
▰Primary Sense: Sight
▰Additional Senses: Sound
▰Base Duration: 2 Posts
▰Upkeep: 40 Chakra
▰Trigger: Handseal
▰Source: Large Scale Visual Phantasm
▰Status Effect: Mental Stress
▰Description: This Jutsu calls into being a sheet of inky darkness over an area of roughly five hundred square yards in length and forty yards in height. This mass of darkness cancels all forms of natural light and sound, causing the area to become a perfect inky black. While inside the shroud, individuals are essentially rendered blind by the complete lack of light, and deaf by the loss of natural environmental sounds. However, the creator of the shroud is able to see clearly and unhindered by the loss of sound. If used by ANBU personal for village defense (non-npc), this jutsu's cost is that of a C-rank. If used by Oinin personal for tracking purposes only, this jutsu's cost is that of a C-rank.

▰ Demonic Illusion: Chilled Soul [ Magen: Chirudo Tamashi ]
▰Rank: D
▰Primary Sense: Touch
▰Additional Senses: None
▰Base Duration: 4 Posts
▰Upkeep: 5 Chakra
▰Trigger: Physical contact with caster, water, or a cold breeze.
▰Source: Touch Phantasm
▰Status Effect: Mental Stress
▰Description: The opponent suddenly feels very cold, enough to make them shiver uncontrollably. This shivering is quite distracting and stressful to endure.

▰ Siren's Song [ Sairen no Uta ] [ALTERED]
▰Rank: B
▰Primary Sense: Sound
▰Additional Senses: Sight, Chakra, Touch
▰Base Duration: 3 Posts
▰Upkeep: 20 Chakra
▰Trigger: Musical Instrument
▰Source: Audial Phantasm
▰Status Effect: None
▰Description: The target will see a group of impossibly beautiful women or men, depending on gender preference, with incredibly beautiful voices, and be drawn to them. The afflicted will then stand near the illusions for the remainder of the duration of the technique, and even if they realize that they are in Genjutsu they will not want to escape. The user can decide where these illusions are and can use the sirens to attract the target toward danger.

Upcoming

▰ Friend of One's Enemy Technique [ Jibun Teki no Yuujin no Jutsu ]
▰Rank: B
▰Primary Sense: Sight
▰Additional Senses: Sound, Chakra
▰Base Duration: 2 Posts
▰Upkeep: 30 Chakra
▰Trigger: Line of Sight
▰Source: Emotion Manipulation
▰Status Effect: Insanity
▰Description: This is a Jutsu specialized in mentally un-balancing your opponent. This will make the user appear as multiple people from the enemies past that he/she has loved or lost, as well as transform the user's voice to sound like those people. This technique helps fill in some of the descriptions and mannerisms that might otherwise give away the reality, with the illusion tricking one into believing the mistakes are the truth.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:33 am
User ImageUser Image
__ As Kagami stood on the water's surface she saw the fog terrifyingly envelop her. She held her hand out and slowly brought it closer and closer to her face before finally seeing it but an inch away. Kagami was then pulled under the water by some kind of creature. She shivered violently from the coldness before she could even gasp. Even in the midst of the illusions, she was still able to breathe under the water in reality and so could fully participate in them without threat. She followed the sirens of muscular men with prime choking hands and voluptuously bosomed women. These were visions she had cast on others before using chakra but the Sero was another matter entirely. Before their arrival, Kagami had already warned Isobu not to release her from any enchantments or cantrips. She wanted the Sero's influence to overwhelm her senses. She wanted to finally stop resisting madness and enjoy its embrace. It would make her more powerful, yes, but it also opened further possibilities through the Ketsuryugan's vision that Evergreen had hinted at earlier. Kagami no longer needed her mental sharpness to lead the world's revolution and could give in at long last. She continued to follow the alluring beings before finally regaining her awareness at the Sero's base. Kagami chuckled at the tree's cleverness as she swam out of the water and into the maze. She stepped through as she rang out her long azure locks. "What's next?" Kagami asked the Sero aloud with no hesitation of seeming crazy for talking to a tree as if it were a person.

×TITLE: Rogue】○【RANK: S+】○【CHAKRA: 3,615 || 3,625】○【STAMINA: 2,165 || 2,165】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sakkakugan Attribues

Sanbi Attributes

HeadlessKoko

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:12 am

The Sero greeted Kagami's inquiry with creaks and groans. There was no visible movement, but no matter where she looked, she would be unable to find that spot again. That is to say, each look at the Sero presented someplace different. Even if she turned right around, she would find the water entrance she had arrived through had disappeared, replaced by something or other. However, there was one similarity each view held. Kagami would find herself looking down a gap in the branches she could move forwards through. Regardless of direction, she could move forwards.

Though, this wasn't an invitation, but an inevitability. Even if Kagami chose to remain still, what she perceived would slowly change. Like slowly boiling a frog in water, the sounds of the Sero would slowly change into human-like whispers and murmurs. By the time Kagami realized, she wouldn't even know since when she had started listening to such nonsense.

Nonsense was exactly what these voices said.
"shoulda done a sailor scout scout"
"morning son the child doth beckon watch out for the rear of the red tree it may devour all you thought precious"
"you dog i got dog pics"
"SCAMMER HELP POLICE"
"We got metal spikes and bone spikes"
"I know death flags when i see them"
Sentences picked randomly out of the discord chat with no correlation to each other or the circumstances at hand, unless the listener decided to attempt to make reason out of the madness.

It was this dull, inane sort of background that accompanied Kagami until she came to a fork in the road. Down one side, it was merely the same as the path she had walked on until now. Down the other side, a light shined. Two options. The Sero giving the illusion of choice.

Regardless of the path Kagami picked, from the moment she saw the light, what she would face was determined. She would enter a room no matter which side she chose to continue down, a room filled with large, bulbous pods of a vibrant, healthy green. Two of these bulbs, each large enough to hold an adult stood in the center, side-by-side, and they would shake with Kagami's entrance. As if they had been expecting her. Their green tunics unfurled with a moist, squelching sound, sticky, yellowish-green sap revealing itself as the outer layers removed themselves.

What remained within once the bulbs opened were not two flowers, but instead, two humans. At least, they appeared to be human, and the spitting image of Kagami's mother and father.

Surrounded by a literal river of giggles, Kagerou had little choice but to abandon ship as the wooden boat she stood in started to shake and tremble like it was also dying of laughter. Literally. The gondola shook so hard that cracks started to appear in its frame, and Kagerou wasn't going to wait for the bloody water to seep in and see what it did to her.

Without further ado, she leaped into the air and... I dunno. I can't think of anything else. Going to submit this post here because this encounter with the dog doesn't really matter to Ozy. [32 sentences]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces