Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Caged Sanctuary {A Master/Slave RP Guild}

Back to Guilds

A place for you to find your ideal slave or master! 

Tags: Slave, Master, Roleplay, Market, Literate 

Reply Homes
Aaron's Business and residence. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:09 am
User Image

A typical bland tall business building with one minor adjustment.... a penthouse suite added to the top floors. Aaron's personal office was below, and then all the other offices below that.
Capable of housing 2 or 3 families, his penthouse was made to have plenty of room. Though why he designed it this way previously was beyond him....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:54 am
^V^V^V^~~Ariel Yiku~~^V^V^V^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*
*~*~*
*~*

~~~
Her crimson eyes were taking in everything she could. The bid buildings. All the lights an sounds... It was almost over whelming. What struck her the most was the amount of people walking around. She could smell them. Hear their heart beats. most were human. Another surprising detail. In her realm, humans were the slaves. Most were used for feeding. It seemed they had freedom here. What a disgusting place. The large tower came into view. this was his kingdom? ha.. mine was bigger She thought to herself.

She flinched a bit when he went for her collar, hoping he was stupid enough to take hers off first before putting a new one one but no, to her disappointment, he was smart. With a sigh, the vampire followed him out and entered the building.
~~~

~you can shackle my wrists......

~Thoughts~ :

.....good luck shackling my heart~

Kumori Zetsumei

ooc:  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:20 am

*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*
*~*~*
*~*

~~~
A low sigh escaped her lips as he explained all the rules in this new home of hers. They were annoyingly strict. Out of one cage and into another it seems. All she needed to survive was here but its not living if its just barely living. She was a princess born to sit in a throne. But here she was, locked in a big box.

Watching him walk up stairs, she decided that she might as well go look at where she will be spending her nights. Her room was spacious. A bit modern. She would have to do without the windows though. If it weren't for this damn collar, she could summon up a mass of darkness to block out this entire city, let alone this tiny window. The more she calls to her dwelling darkness with in her, the more she feels that numb feeling. As if a piece of her was missing.

Her eyes caught her image in a mirror near the door. She was a mess. Her silver hair was in a mess. Countless scuffs and dirty marks on her from the filth of the cells. Her ragged clothes didn't help the image mush either. A dark tattered cloak with gray dirty shorts. It would seem that she found herself at the mercy of this new master of hers.

Worrying about obtaining these new clothes would a later matter to worry about as she dropped her fabrics and headed into the bathroom to bathe away the dirt. Wrapped in a towel, she ran the hot water and leaned against the tub, letting it fill up first.
~~~

~Thoughts~ : Escape from here will be tough. If i can just get out side...

Kumori Zetsumei

ooc:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:28 am

*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*
*~*~*
*~*

~~~
She jumped a bit, startled a bit from the random voice to come out of the collar. It was an interesting contraption indeed. She kept quiet but rolled her eyes as he went on and on. For the life of her, she couldn't figure out why he wanted her. Why he bought her in the first place. He had a plethora of guards. From the looks of it, a wealthy life. There was no love interest nor the claim to perform sexual services.... or so he claims.

The more she thought about it, the more it irritated her. Though, she was grateful the he got her out of that dirty cell. With a sigh, the vampire let it all escape from her over-thinking head and didn't worry about it. All that was worth focusing on was now. Bath time. She swirled her and through the scolding hot water, feeling the temperature was just right. Granted, this was a bit boring. She still remembers the days when she bathed in blood. literally. But this would have to do for now. Dropping her towel, she slipped into the water and submerged her self up to her nose. resting her head back, she relaxed.
~~~

~Thoughts~ : This... this is what i needed...

Kumori Zetsumei

ooc:  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:07 am

*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*
*~*~*
*~*

~~~
And now she was alone. It was yet to be decided if that was a good thing or not. The presence of another person wasn't her favorite thing. she despised most people. But She was still a person with feelings.. she got lonely over the years.
"clide...."
She sighed her brother's name.
"Do you even care?"
She whispered to herself, wishing her twin brother would come in, saving her from this life already. A few years back, she got word that he was looking for her. Without her abilities, it was hard for him to sniff her out. All he had to go off of was rumors and questions and in the slave business, that was never trustworthy. She was starting to wonder if he had given up yet.

Deep in her thoughts, she slid deeper into the bubbly water, totally submerging herself. The quiet peacefulness of the warm water around her was calming. This bath was a good idea.
~~~

~Thoughts~ : This... this is what i needed...

Kumori Zetsumei

ooc:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]
A few hours had passed by before the elevator opened, revealing a clawed and bleeding Aaron. He slowly stumbled in dropping off pieces of his hunting gear. He fell to his knees before making it to the couch.
He spoke to Ariel through the collar. "I know you can't drown, but you have spent quite the time in there. What's on your mind? I do not wish to invade your head."
He picked up a small briefcase, using what was inside to patch himself up. He looked himself up and down, realizing he has ashes and hair on him as well as his own blood. The butler and his two prized guards would begin helping him clean up the mess, as he slowly came close to blacking out.
The group had gotten Aaron to his room, ensuring he was resting enough to heal. And the guards had left to deal with other matters. He looked at the empty space around him, then looking at his doorway. "Come to my room please Ariel, I'll give you access to come in. I wish to speak in person. When you're done of course."

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:31 am

*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*
*~*~*
*~*

~~~
The sound of the elevator door caught her attention.she was still under water but how long as it been? She might have fallen asleep? Or possibly close to it. Even she didn't know.

what's in my head is none of your business.
She thought to herself. She didn't think he deserved to know these things. Growling to herself a bit, she hopped out of the bath. The water lost it's warmth anyways. Huh... She must have been in there pretty long. Grabbing a simple black gown out of the closet, she slipped it on. She didn't bother drying her hair. It still clung and dropped, giving the illusion of melting silver. She liked that look. Plus she enjoyed air drying her hair.

As she made her way to his quarters, she stopped feet from his door frame. The smell that his her senses was intoxicating. Almost to the point that she may or may not have drooled. Blood. Not normal blood though. Her eyes began to glow a bright red but she contained herself. 300 years, she's learned how to control these urges. She wanted it but she looked calm and collected on the outside.
"What is it?"
She snapped at him, a little annoyed. She didn't actually come into his room. She stopped at the door frame, leaning against it and crossing her arms.
~~~

~Thoughts~ : ugh that smell. Never gets old.

Kumori Zetsumei

ooc:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]
He chuckled at her mannerisms. "You do realize you could have easily came in, seduced me and killed me right? Maybe you are a bit softer than what appears in your attitude."
He smiles at her as he pulled up his laptop. He put on a screen for her to show information typed in. He pulled the sheet off of his chest revealing claw marks.
"Even though you act more like the rich people I've met, some part of me sees something in you. Hence why I'm willing to give you freedoms. Just answer some simple questions. Are you ok with that? Also I'm sure by now you'd have expected me to either be abusive or wanting something less than desirable out of you. I promise you, my anger only comes when you draw it. And I refuse to force myself onto others. Don't get me wrong..." he looked her up and down, "When you clean up, you're drop dead gorgeous. What I do requires aggression and anger. I don't want to bring that to you."
He swallowed his pride a bit, looking in her eyes.
"I just want someone I can treat differently than my job or social life requires. You're different enough to keep that want in check."
He twisted the lap top around, pushing it out on an arm for her.
"Come, sign and you are allowed to leave and go... just remember... discretion. That collar tells me enough to know what you're generally up to. And there are limits to how long you can be out. There's enough breathing room in that collar to allow some of your capabilities."
He clenched his chest a bit, wincing in pain, some blood dripping out of the stitching.

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:23 pm

*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*
*~*~*
*~*

~~~
His attempt to poke and prod at a softer interior was a bit annoying. Of course she wasn't all mean and aggression. but years of slavery and decades of being an assassin will put some tough skin on you, no matter who you are.
"Dont get the wrong idea. I've gone through my head a bunch of times about how to kill you. I've had my chances. But this nifty collar of yours is connected to you. I kill you, im still stuck within a short distance to you. if i attempted to remove that thing in your head that is attached to the collar, im sure your big boys in the other room could crush me before i did."
her eyes narrowed a bit, not really believing in what he was saying.
"So dont mistaken my quietness as kindness. I've been in this game for a long time Aaron. I'm just patient."
A small urge to blush itched under her skin when he complimented her. Its been a very long time since shes had one of those that didn't come with a sexual favor. If he was trying to play the nice guy card to get on her good side, that was an annoyingly good way to start. She just wanted to keep hating him but it was becoming difficult and that, in turn, started pissing her off.
"and if you wanted someone to treat differently, buying a slave isn't the best choice. Go out. find a nice girl to talk too. I'm sure she'll be impressed by you 'kingdom'. And what makes you think im not some blood thirsty killing machine. you can let me go out there and i could easily kill dozens, even being limited by this collar. pretty stupid trusting a vampire you just meat, let alone, just bought from a slave market."
She shrugged, giving him a small little devilish smile.
"who knows, i might be waiting to find those who you love. start with them maybe?"
she didn't know why she was doing what she was. provoking him. He could easily over power her as long as she had this collar on. So trying to piss him off wasn't the smartest idea. Especially when he was offering some more freedom. Was she just this naturally mean now? Her eyes also caught the bead of his sweet crimson life source running from his would. Her fangs throbbed a bit, demanding to be satisfied but she held her ground still. What she said before was correct. she couldn't kill him. not yet at least and if she got her fangs under his skin, the urge to kill would be too great to fight.
~~~

~Thoughts~ : shut up shut up shut up

Kumori Zetsumei

ooc:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm
He smiled gently at her, looking at her eyes. "Hell you honestly could have killed me when I offered you my wrist at that prison. And as far as impressing another... My past suitors were of um... not my nature or desire. They were fake. You, you're very brutal, but you show a smart and soft side to you. That and you're less fragile than I am. I fear not when I look into one's eyes. Also I'm not trying to impress you, I'm trying to ensure you aren't my target in the future. Atleast not in the way that means death for either of us."
He looked at the laptop, closing it to look at her more solidly and pushing it away. His gaze grew soft as he looked at her.
"Come here... let me show you the truth of my life. You can come experience my pain. Feel what I've felt for years. You claim you may hunt my family... I am the only heir to my name. These tattoos, they serve a purpose most don't understand. They are ancient symbols of tranquility and protection from a time of gods and monsters. Whether they help or not.... that's to be debated, but the reason they are there are to remind me of my job... I hunt and kill what the government wants hidden from the public. Who better to understand this than you?"
His eyes turned black as he held out his hand, a little bit of blood on his finger tips.

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:48 pm

*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*
*~*~*
*~*

~~~
Listening to him explain his love life was... boring. So he chooses to buy a slave? And a vampire one at that? Odd kink but okay.She curious to see if he could stand a chance if it was her he was hunting. She pondered on the idea that he might know her capabilities or not. She doubted it though. Most slave markets keep that under wraps. A psycho vampire what wiped out her entire clan tends to be a hard slave to sell.
So hes a hunter huh. None like the ones from her realm though. It seemed he did it more for money and from the looks of his possessions, they pay well. The hunter she knew were drunk on hate and revenge. Either a vampire killed someone they loved.. blah blah blah. Sob story after sob story. Suicidal idiots if anything. If their government knew what crimes she's committed over her three centuries of existence, she wondered if she would be hunted. An exciting thought indeed. With out this damn limiter around her neck, she might explore that outlook.
Her gaze was caught as he held his hand out to her. The smell of his blood on his hand made her catch her breath a bit. With out warning, she grabbed his wrist and used his arm as leverage, pulling herself close to him very quickly. Her other free hand gripped around his throat as she straddled him. With the collar on, she doesn't have her powers and has the strength of a normal girl but her muscle memory from being an assassin for so long seems to have stayed around.
Her eyes glowed bright red. The blood was eating away at her will power. She didn't know why it was so attractive. She's never had the cravings for a specific person before and she hated it, refusing to give in.
"Lets get this straight.."
Her voice was low but sharp to try and not alarm any guards within ear shot. Her Russian-ish accent was breaking through a bit.
"You may have bought me as a slave but I am no pet to be played with and to tease with your blood. There's no way in hell I'd give you the satisfaction of feeding me."
It was an attempt to convince herself to stop craving his blood so much. She's never come across a blood scent like this before. A part of her wanted to drain him dry and another wanted to keep herself cool, calm and collected. A raging war within that she hasn't felt since she was young, learning to control her cravings.
~~~

~Thoughts~ : What is with this man's blood that makes me want it so bad?!?!

Kumori Zetsumei

ooc:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:47 am
He could see the desire in her eyes just as much as he could feel his own heart racing, excited by her actions and attitude. His gaze lingered on her eyes. He gently placed his free hand on her hips. His thumb gently brushed over her bottom lip spreading the blood on it. His calm mannerisms holding as he felt her grip on his neck. His hand on her hip gripped tightly as he didn't open his lips to speak this time.
"I'm not teasing you... I don't have long for this world, and I don't want to turn into one of you... I could have long ago if I wanted that. And I don't want you as a slave... I want an equal that isn't so drab."
His heart racing at this point as he felt a fire burning within, craving her in a way he had never wanted anyone before. His gaze still sharply focused on her eyes.
"And for the record, I don't mind using my abilities on others whom are deserving, but this time I'm willing to share a bit of me... a rare thing. I don't desire money, nor power... nor a family. I crave a challenge. One that limits me and tests me."
His gaze moving to the collar, he smirked as he looked back to her eyes, the black in his growing darker.
"I wonder what you'd truly do if I removed the collar.... I feel the passion from you as you do from me."

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Kumori Zetsumei

Vicious Seeker

Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out