Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otransia

Back to Guilds

A world where demons and all other mythical creatures co exist with humans. 

Tags: cafe, other world, mythical, role play 

Reply Otransia
The Fallen Angel Cafe and Inn Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsHyperFoxy
Captain

Married Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:22 pm
Welcome to The Fallen Angel Café and Inn.

Well hello, come on in, sit down, and have whatever you'd like. Don't worry we have almost anything to eat or drink that you could think of. Oh before I forget, my name is Nila Nocturna, this is my café/ inn. I hope you like it here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:58 am
User Image
all you want is more, more, more - it will never be enough for you

Adventure buddies for life? “I guess so,” Irving said distantly. No, that was not going to happen. This was not compatible with his lifestyle. He needed to find that unholy fire and find it fast, or he’d end up serving his head on a platter. “Ah, well, there’s no time to waste, now, is there?” he urged with a smile. He would lead the way out of the door, but wasn’t entirely sure that contract wouldn’t prevent his movement again.
GracefulCadence

User Image
There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done, there are thousands to prophesy failure
There are thousands to point out to you one by one the dangers that wait to assail you
But just buckle in with a bit of a grin, just take off your coat and go to it;
Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing that “cannot be done,” and you’ll do it.

“Guess I have to make good on my word, huh?” Nye muttered to herself. Looks like those humans were gearing up to leave. Nye did have other things to do. The whole being strapped for cash was one thing. Maybe she would be able to pick up some requests on the way. Unorthodox, but she had to do what she had to do. “I’m Nye, not that it matters,” she finally introduced herself to the fox demon with a side glance, placing some money on the counter for her drink. It felt too informal to stay a stranger, even if she was pretty certain she wouldn’t return.

First, she’d need to let the pair get some distance on her. Nye was not looking to let the foolish man know she was following them. That was, after all, what he wanted in the first place and she did not want him to have that satisfaction.

MrsHyperFoxy

9mm Beretta

MrsHyperFoxy
Captain

Married Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:45 am
9mm Beretta
GracefulCadence
User Image
Nila smiled an Nye as she introduced herself.
Im Nila
She thought carefully about what she was going to do She couldn't just leave the Cafe unattended with customers in it. 'Oh for the love of all things unholy! Me and my bleeding heart!' She thought to herself knowing that what she was about to do would back fire greatly. With her mind made up she walked over to the two humans before they left.
Go find a vampire by the name of Thalon. He can get you what you need.
She sighed a bit. Hoping that they wouldn't have to reveal her location to that wretched blood sucker.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:59 pm
[
Ɍѻϛΐε Ϣεʆʆϛ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Rosie's smile fell as she parted her lips tilting her head, she turned to look at her piles of paper and books. "so... we can go.... but" she pointed to her things "I will need your help stacking all of these in a pile in my arms...I surely need to purchase one of those Arcane bags- so that I can carry all of my stuff. Bur have you seen HOW EXPENSIVE they are?" she asked him as she started piling her things she slowly lifted some of the pile hoping he would just pile the rest on top.

"Why in such a hurry? those men who want your head on a pike couldn't have caught up quite yet- say, why do you have people wanting your head on a pike? if you die do you think I die? or- I wonder how that works for us now because of this contract."

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

9mm Beretta

GracefulCadence

Desirable Sex Symbol

9mm Beretta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:45 pm
User Image
all you want is more, more, more - it will never be enough for you

Surely she didn’t plan to just carry that stack of paper all the way across the world? The thought was laughable. “Enough of that,” he shook his head, amused. Pile by pile, he placed her paperwork (and probably still some of his) in his satchel. Each time, the amount of space left didn’t seem to change. “Neat, isn’t it? Got it enchanted by a friend,” he explained, recalling. The satchel looked so unassuming and that was just the way he wanted it. Who thought carrying valuables in something flashy was a good idea? A good way to get them stolen, it was. Soon enough the entire collection of her paperwork, mountainous as it was, was encased in his satchel.

Not caught up yet? Rosie would be in for a surprise, then. Irving had used his full name at the café, something he only reserved for necessity. He thought it would earn the trust of the demon Nye, but in doing so it increased his risk of one of those tailing him finding a credible witness and following hot on his trail. Irving preferred to remain a whisper on the minds of others. Rosie had a flurry of more questions but he aimed for the last one. “There’s nothing for you to worry about,” he promised with a hand on her shoulder. “I’ve survived this long and I still have plenty of tricks up my sleeve.” Which was to say, he had no clue whether his death would impact her and how.

The interjection by the fox demon caused him to hesitate. Irving had seen the woman around the bar but hadn’t paid much attention to her and now she was offering a lead. Could be a trap. Thalon, the name didn’t ring any bells with him. Well, any lead was better than no lead. It would be harder to utilize his own connections when he had a tag-along. She wasn't exactly discreet. “Thank you, I wish you luck,” he bid her goodbye before turning back to his companion. “Let’s get moving, then, shall we? There will be plenty of time for stories on the road,” he said cheerfully. Stories indeed.

GracefulCadence
MrsHyperFoxy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:43 pm
Ɍѻϛΐε Ϣεʆʆϛ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

She watched as he took her things and threw them in his bag, he had an Arcane bag and he had no idea!? that was som momentary jealousy right there... one of those bags would make her life a lot easier.

"Jeez" she hummed "so dark and mysterious aren't we?" she parted her lips lookign at the fox, she did not mean to be rude she had just been narrow minded. "Thanks-" she said... welp it seemed Irving did not want to stay to attached to her for to long. Couldn't blame him- she was easier in small doses.

"So do I like... call you master or-?" she teased trying to make light of the situation as she started following him out.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

9mm Beretta

GracefulCadence

Desirable Sex Symbol

MrsHyperFoxy
Captain

Married Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:05 am
GracefulCadence
9mm Beretta

User Image
Nila watched as the two humans left her cafe. Once they were gone she let out a sigh. Getting back to work she force the thoughts out of her mind.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:23 pm
User ImageTwo years. Two years Menahem had been following just too far behind of one Irving Landau. To say the lead had gone cold would be to suppose it was ever warm to begin with. Someone who didn’t want to be found was hard to find, indeed. Weariness pulled his scruffy face gaunt; frustration kept his eyes pinched behind the dark, shaggy fringe. Those that knew him insisted he quit this pursuit, but he just wasn’t the type. It wasn’t in his blood.

A mere human, there were always limitations. The café that doubled as an inn – complete with a bar – had a certain welcoming quality about it. A gleam breaking through the dreariness of the world. Dark clothes and boots covered in dust and mud and soot and who knows what else contrasted with the bright and shining sheath upon his back, the hilt more functionally designed, but still with the distinct glow of not a sword of royalty, but a sword of the royal guard.

Those boots stepped inside the café, hood pushed down out of politeness and Menahem made his way to the bar. The café section was no place for someone like him. The man placed his money on the bar, knowing the usual going rate and knowing how to barter. “I’d like a room and a drink please,” he called to the woman, a waitress or whatever she might be. The presence of mythicals and other non-humans didn’t make him flinch. “And if you would, tell me, have you seen him around?” he offered up the picture he kept, wrinkled and faded as it was, depicted the one he had been chasing these two years. Oddly, Irving didn't look older than he did on the picture so it was hard to say how old it was.

”MrsHyperFoxy”

9mm Beretta

MrsHyperFoxy
Captain

Married Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:26 am
9mm Beretta

User Image
Nila's ears perked up as the man entered the cafe and walked up to the bar. She looked at the money he laid down. She gave a smile to the man.
What will you be drinking today sir?
After she asked she looked at the picture. He had left the bar a while ago but the events that had taken place still bothered her a bit. She thought for a moment of what she should tell the man. Obviously she didn't want to cause any trouble for the poor girl that got caught up in all of this. Her tail swished in agitation as she turned around to grab a glass so that she could poor the drink.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:51 pm
User ImageMenahem ordered himself a scotch on the rocks and as the woman looked at the photograph, he watched her reaction closely. “I take it you have,” he assessed her silence. If she hadn’t, she would have said as much. In some ways, it was satisfying to finally have a lead again, but it meant he couldn’t stop yet. “Is he still around?” He knew Irving had a charming way about him, a champion of misdirection. Would she protect him?

”MrsHyperFoxy”

9mm Beretta

MrsHyperFoxy
Captain

Married Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:01 pm
9mm Beretta

User Image
Nila's ear twitched. Why did she have to think about it? Why did she have to take the time to think? What happened made her not care about the man but she still had to protect the girl. She couldn't just tell him where he went. Her frustration grew as she poured him a glass and handed it to him.
What is so important about finding him?
Nila hoped that she could pull information out of the man before she decided to tell him or not. She may look young but she was far older than she looked and if she was paying attention to things properly she was a lot wiser than most would expect. Her main goal was to ensure the safety of the girl that had left her cafe.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:25 pm
User Image“A good question,” Menahem nodded. That question was one he asked himself after going on so long. “Closure,” he answered honestly, if a bit cryptically. It was what any restless soul wanted. Now he watched his glass, letting the ice melt to better suit the flavor. “He’s not here,” Menahem answered his own question. That would be too lucky. “The question is, where did he go?” His eyes were trained on her again as he took a drink.

” MrsHyperFoxy”

9mm Beretta

MrsHyperFoxy
Captain

Married Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:31 pm
9mm Beretta

User Image
Nila bit her tongue to keep her frustration in check. The mans cryptic answer nearly pushed her over the edge. If she allowed her aura to escape someone would find her and it wouldn't be pretty either. She had to keep her cool and find the answer she needed before she told the man the truth.
Yes he isn't here. Clearly. What did he do? Why is he being hunted? Answer my questions and I might tell you.
She stood her ground. She wasn't one that could be easily manipulated and she wouldn't take it lightly either. No one else knows where the man went so she figured that she had the upper-hand.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:07 pm
User ImageThat was fair. “There’s an enormous bounty on his head, straight from the king of Hiendil. That’s one reason why he has a following,” the man began. The sword on his back, should she recognize the design, was of the royal guard of Hiendil. “For others, it’s personal. They call him Vinny the snake. He tricks people into lowering their guard around him under the idea that he is nothing more than a simple man. Then he takes whatever rarity he can find from them and disappears. Considering these folks are already on high alert because of their ownership of rare goods, it’s impressive that he manages to pull it off each time. Especially now that he’s earned a name for himself.” The mirth in his expression gave way to weariness again. “I hope to be the one to catch him.” It was apparent that he wasn't so sure he would.
MrsHyperFoxy

9mm Beretta

MrsHyperFoxy
Captain

Married Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:40 pm
9mm Beretta

User Image
Nila shook her head back and forth placing. It just keeps getting better and better for her. She finally broke free from torment hoping to live a normal care free life and this is what she gets. Well in truth it wasn't actually her problem but she had a bad habit of caring for people. True it wasn't in a demons natural nature to care but she was an odd one for sure. But every time she let herself care it came back to bit her.
Tell me then what are your actions if there are innocent people caught up in a stupid scheme of his? Say for instance a girl who really has nothing to do with him.
Nila didn't want to give to much away just yet. But she still needed to make sure that the girl wouldn't get harmed. She could seriously care less for the tricky insolent man. Plus if he planned to capture him he'd have to do it before he made a stupid decision of trying to rip off Thalon. The vampire was brutal. There was truly no telling what Thalon would do to the idiot if he was stupid enough to try to steal from him. Had she known all of this before hand she would have gone herself.

Otransia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff