Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Hello from a lonely transman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sennky

Cheerful Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:58 am
Hello People
I'm new to the guild, but now that I am in, it seems a little quiet. Are there still people active here?
I am a transman in transition and at the moment I feel very alone. Trying to find some like minded people to have a casual chat with. 3nodding
Feel free to sent me a friend request.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:54 am
Hi! Just joined today, I hope more people become active too! Seems like the last entries are from early or mid last year sad  

dreamvmaim

Sennky

Cheerful Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:37 pm
dreamvmaim
Hi! Just joined today, I hope more people become active too! Seems like the last entries are from early or mid last year sad

Hi! Nice to see there is still someone active on here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:26 pm
Sennky
dreamvmaim

Yeah everyone seems to be on and off with Gaia. I'm the same tbh, been playing since 2015 and I seem to always come back eventually haha.  

dreamvmaim

Sennky

Cheerful Heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:36 am
dreamvmaim
Sennky
dreamvmaim

Yeah everyone seems to be on and off with Gaia. I'm the same tbh, been playing since 2015 and I seem to always come back eventually haha.

It's the same for me. I go for a while and come back again. It's hard to keep up what other people are doing that way. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:05 am
gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

I dunno what the activity is like since I just joined, too, but I'm a femme dude here with you in solidarity.

(they really need to update guilds...)

gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

dyslexxicon

High-functioning Unicorn

Virdis Bruja

Fashionable Member

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:08 pm
Heya, nice to meet you all.
I'm more or less on and off gaia from year to year but I do try to be active. I've joined this guild before but that was years ago and I don't remember what account. haha. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:37 pm
Sennky
Hello People
I'm new to the guild, but now that I am in, it seems a little quiet. Are there still people active here?
I am a transman in transition and at the moment I feel very alone. Trying to find some like minded people to have a casual chat with. 3nodding
Feel free to sent me a friend request.

I'm kind of active when I am able to be. If you want to be friends I'm cool with that. Welcome to the guild by the way. emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_brofist  

Azure Shell

Sennky

Cheerful Heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:56 am
Great to see replies here!
Hi how are you doing?

@azure shell thank you for welcoming me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:51 pm
I'm new here but hoping there's enough activity to pick up after we find things to talk about.

I'm pre-T and Pre-Op, things can feel really isolating when there isn't a community to check in with. I finally decided to give HRT a try. I've been worried that the hormone changes might negatively impact my mental health but seeing as this low voice and peach-fuzz face is already negatively impacting my mental health I decided to go for it. FINALLY found a doctor to work with me so I'll be seeing them in October. I'm really excited for it, the doctor said they usually see voice changes within a couple of months.

(He/him/they/theirs)  

Multifarious_Riffraff

Forum Homepage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces