Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:37 am
User Image

It's about dang time, Kyda thought, standing atop a large rock and gazing out at the snow-covered lands before her. Resting beside her was her new companion, a small, delicate hare named Esra. Kyda had been a part of the Schnee for many moons now, and all this time she had been craving adventure. Joining the Schnee was a blessing from the gods, but Kyda missed the excitement of exploring the lands this world had to offer when she was a rogue. Since joining the pride, she yearned for a hare of her own to allow her to wander out into the snowy lands on her own. And now, the moment had finally arrived.

"Come along," Kyda spoke gently, motioning with her chin for the hare to move forward after her. The lioness took a short leap off the rock and landed softly in the thick snow. It was time to explore.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:59 am
Ruler of Everything

Ukko felt like he had been with Isa his whole life, he did not remember a time that he was without her so he had grown used to traveling the snowy land with her and being a Snowman one of the hunters of the pride. It was just a normal part of his life. He had never left the snowy land that he called home and didn't even like to think of a life that wasn't snow and trees. He didn't really even know how to swim so tales of the ocean were useless to him. He moved with Isa through the trees and shadows looking for things that might be useless for the pride.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:50 pm
Although she was a Snowman and one of the hunters of the pride, for her this adventure was purely that: an adventure. Maybe she'd find a piece of game along the way, but she was majorly just looking to experience fresh air in a different part of the pridal lands.

It wasn't long into padding through the snow and into the trees that Kyda spotted another lion, this one with a deep blue coat. It was perfect for the pride - as a former rogue she always found herself marveling at how well all the members of the Schnee blended into the pure white lands. Quickening her pace, she noticed Esra also start lengthening her little bunny strides. She smiled at the thought, thinking of how neat it was to have a companion. Kyda was typically a very independent lion, but she enjoyed Esra's quiet company.

Drawing closer to the male lion and his own hare companion, Kyda called out, "Hello there!" She smiled a friendly smiled and slowed her trot to a walk. While most of the pride was very friendly, she still hoped that he was a part of that majority. "I'm Kyda - out for a hunt?" She spoke jovially, always open to chatting with a new stranger.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:05 am
Ruler of Everything

Ukko and Isa looked at the female who had rushed over to them and at first Ukko was a bit shocked he did not do much with any lion so outgoing and forward. He shook off his surprise and then said "Greetings Kyda I am Ukko, yes Isa and I, were going to go hunting elk would you like to join us?" The brown female would be well suited for blending into the trees and shadows and likely very useful for taking down the large elks. Which would bring meat and fur to the pride which was always needed to take care of the pride.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:13 am
At the mention of hunting elk, Kyda's ears perked up. She loved a good hunt, and elk were always a fun challenge for a small hunting group due to their size. A former rogue, she was particularly sensitive to ensuring that she was useful within her home here in the Schnee lands, so she was always up for a hunt.

"That sounds great!" She spoke with real enthusiasm, nodding to both Isa and Ukko as she said, "And it's great to meet you both. This is Esra," she explained, dipping her head in the small hare's direction. "We're new to each other, so don't mind how out of step we might be with each other. I know a good friendship comes with time." Kyda smiled and glanced at Isa, wondering how long her and her companion, Ukko, had been together. In the few moments she'd been standing there, there seemed to be an easiness between them that she longed for with her own hare. In due time, of course it would come.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:09 am
Ruler of Everything

Ukko nodded his head he enjoyed hunting as much as he enjoyed the snow of his homeland it gave him comfort. He nodded and then said, "Don't worry about that teamwork comes with time when I was a cub I had to learn how to work with Isa on simple tasks I'm sure as an adult you will learn to work together quickly." Considering he had only been a cub or perhaps it would take longer for them. Ukko leads the way to a trail that would take them to the elk herd. They needed to find a member of the herd that was on the edge they couldn't hope to take on the strongest buck just the two of them.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:47 am
Kyda listened to Ukko's words, finding comfort in them. She nodded at him, I'm sure you're right - it'll just take some time to get used to each other is all." She glanced down at the small green hare at her side and smiled at her. The hare remained silent, focused on hopping her way through the snow, determined to serve Kyda in whatever ways she could.

The lioness and the hare followed Ukko in the direction of what Kyda expected to be the elk herd. She was sure, with all of his experience and her bit of help, they would be able to make a great kill to bring back to the rest of the pride. "It's really neat that you and Isa have been together since your cubhood," she remarked, "It must be nice always having somebody by your side."

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:40 pm
Ruler of Everything

Ukko nodded and then he rolled his eyes again "I could not imagine my life without her, but she is as she is, we do not always get along." Isa huffed and then said "He is an old goat and should know by now I am always right." He rolled his eyes again as they made their way to the elk herd where they would have to find an elk that was weak enough for them to take down since Kyda knew what she was doing and had a hare the job should be pretty simple.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:52 pm
Kyda couldn't help but laugh at the easy banter between the two - as much as they bothered one another sometimes, it seemed like they had a great bond. She could only hope for as much between her and Esra. She glanced down at her own hare companion, to see the small bunny standing stock still, nose pointed in a nearby direction. "There's prey ahead," the rabbit mumbled to Kyda. In turn, Kyda halted in her tracks and motioned with her head to Ukko and Isa, pointing out a small herd of elk up ahead. They, as of now, seemed oblivious to the presence of the Schnee lions, which would work in their favor.

Kyda crouched down and approached some nearby bushes, hoping to use them for cover. She could only pray that the elk didn't pick up their scent before they could attac them. The lioness looked over at Ukko and whispered, "do you want to flank them from the right, and I flank the left? We might be able to take one down that way." She wasn't the most strategic of hunters, but she often got the job done.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:52 am
Ruler of Everything

Ukko liked Kyda's knowledgeability of hunting it was easy to work with her since she knew what she was doing they were on the hunt and they would take down their prey together and bring food and fur to the pride. Which was the honor and responsibility of the snowmen. He stalked ahead with her to the herd of elks that they were hunting. Ukko nodded and prepared to make his move as she would make hers to separate the strong members of the herd from the weak so they could take down a target together. "Alright let's go." He said softly and took off to the right the flank the herd trusting that Kyda would attack from the left.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:45 pm
Kyda nodded seriously to Ukko, watching as he moved toward the right side of the herd, ever so slowly so as not to disrupt them. Not yet, anyway.

She moved her way over toward the left side of the herd, waiting for his signal before she tensed her muscles, rapidly moving into the herd and separating out two stray elk. She growled involuntarily, losing herself in the moment, before reaching out with a claw and slashing the rear side of the closest elk. She didn't have time to pay too much attention to what Ukko was doing, but the elk she hit took a stumble long enough to allow her to pounce forward and grab its already injured leg between her teeth. Her blood was pumping loud in her ears, adrenaline from the hunt invigorating her - alongside the taste of fresh blood. She could only hope Ukko was either having luck of his own or was nearby enough to help her take down the large prey.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:08 pm
Ruler of Everything

Ukko moved into position on his side to attack the creature trusting Kyda to do her end of the work. He saw her attacking and leapt in to attack as well so they could bring down the elk. Together they killed the elk with ease. He smiled looking at them both with blood on them, he scooped up a paw full of snow and offered it to Kyda to clean her face off before they headed back to the pride with their kill. Ukko was at a loss he had met two wonderful females lately and he liked them both very much, he was unsure which he would like to court. He looked at the beautiful skilled Kyda and thought of the sweet eager to learn Kahvatu. He had no idea how he would choose if both had interest in mating, there were some prides that had harems but Ukko was not the type of male to court two females at once. He looked at Kyda and wondered how she felt about him.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:03 pm
Kyda was unsure what to do with the snow Ukko handed her until she watched him use his own pawful of snow to rinse his face of the thick, cloying blood. She almost laughed, never having thought to do such a thing herself - though, it made perfect sense. She took the snow in her own paw and rubbed it all over her maw, hoping it helped cleanse her face to some degree.

She smiled at Ukko, staring down at the elk they helped bring down together. It felt like quite an accomplishment, although in reality it was her regular day job within the pride. It always felt good to contribute to something greater than one's self. She was about to make a comment when she saw Ukko, lost in thought. "Earth to Ukko," she said with a laugh, flicking her tail. "What's got you so lost in your head?"

Then, realizing he might not want to talk about whatever it was, she pointed her chin towards the prey. "Ready to drag this back to the dens with me? It looks heavy, but I'm sure we can do it together," she said with another smile. She was glad she found Ukko while she'd been out wandering - he was a very kind lion, and easy to be around - not to mention the fact that they worked so well as a team. She couldn't wait to tell her friend Kahvatu about him.

MiddyGlow
Feel free to wrap up in the next post! Also, yes, Kahvatu, as a cub, met Kyda and they became very fast friends. xD Adds a fun little element to this potential love triangle~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:06 pm
Ruler of Everything

Ukko shook his head and looked at Kyda "I suppose my mind just wandered off." He said in a soft tone. Isa giving him a strange look wondering herself what had gotten into him. He nodded and helped Kyda take the elk back to the pride where it belonged.

(Fin)

(Yup this is interesting XD )  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out