Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chopsticks

Back to Guilds

A guild of art, writing, general discussion---let's go with everything. 

Tags: Literate, Arts, Roleplaying, Fantasy, Chat 

Reply Roleplays (PRPs and ORPs go here!)
[Prp] Dea says she’ll smack me if I make this dramatic Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:52 pm
It was the first Christmas Noah had been able to celebrate for three years, and he was determined to make the best of it. While he still wasn’t back to his old strength, he was looking more like his old self. He was clean shaven and there was a smile on his face. He was gaining weight, and his hair was no longer a matted mess. He wanted everything to go right. He wanted to surprise Dea.

He knew she probably would prefer a Christmas at home. But he’d rented a cabin at a winter resort with enough room for everyone. He had gone to the bank and found that his job, despite claiming he was dead—had never stopped paying him. He had enough gold to spare. And this Christmas was special. They’d go out and buy a tree, they’d decorate it as a family... It’d be perfect.

Now how to tell Dea? He didn’t want her angry with him...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:40 pm
Deanna was sitting in their room, with the door closed, as she was busy wrapping presents. She knew her kids were being watched by her Poke kids, so they would be distracted for the time being. Plus she had told Eilam to make sure no one came to her bedroom until she came out. So she sat on their bed, working on everything, making sure everything looked nice. She wasn't the best wrapper, but everyone knew she did her best and with love.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:56 pm
When Noah went to find Dea, he found that Eilam was blocking his way. He hesitated, uncertain, and then said, “I’ve got a surprise for Dea. Can you tell her I’m out here?” He didn’t want to ruin a surprise. And besides, he’d never been as close with Eilam as he was with Paian. He wasn’t sure what it was. He was fond of the arceus, but he was intimidated by him as well. Wasn’t he supposed to be the god of all Pokémon?

Noah’s telepathic skills still weren’t strong enough for him to contact Dea himself. He wasn’t sure he wanted those skills, Rocket had wanted to use them.

He was itching to tell her. “See?” He showed Eilam a picture of the cabin on his phone. “This is her surprise.”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:42 pm
Eilam looked to Noah as he came in, he hadn't been told if he was to keep the man out of his own bedroom or not. Knowing his trainer the way he did, he was sure that she had presents for her husband too. She had been ranting about how much she wanted this Christmas special for him. When Noah showed him a picture of a cabin, a smile came to his lips. It seemed the pair was again thinking something similar with making Christmas wonderful for the other.

"I will let her know,"he assured, mentally reaching out to the woman inside. It took a few moments, but Dea soon opened the door enough to poke her head out.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:50 pm
Noah seemed to light up when Dea poked her head out. He eagerly thrust the phone at her, showing her pictures of the cabin they would be staying at. “I rented it for a week,” he said, beaming at her. “There’s plenty of room for everyone. It’s meant for retreats... The rooms have goofy flower names. But it’ll be nice!” He wanted to wrap his arms around her, but she was hidden behind the door.

“Come out?” He asked, hopefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:12 pm
Dea was a little surprised when Noah showed her his phone, where a lovely cabin was displayed. She listened to him explain, then tears of joy spilled from her eyes. Flinging open the door, she ran out to him and wrapped her arms tight around his waist.

"Oh honey,"she spoke.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:21 pm
Noah was immediately concerned that his wife was crying. Happy tears, unhappy tears, he’d always struggled knowing the difference. These seemed like the happy sort, the way Dea ran to him. He wrapped his arms around her. “Don’t cry,” he said, gently. His arm traveled up, and he rubbed away a tear with his thumb.

“I thought we could get our tree there and decorate, have hot cocoa...go on a sleigh ride?”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:42 pm
"Oh Noah, don't worry..they are happy tears. Here I was trying to make this the best Christmas for you and you turn around to surprise me. The cabin looks beautiful and I love all of those ideas,"she assured, reaching up to kiss his lips tenderly.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:40 am
“I wanted this to be the best Christmas for you,” Noah said. He returned the kiss, stroking her hair with his hand. Really? She loved it? “We always did seem to be on the same wavelength,” he chuckled. But he’d never realized how close of one, apparently. They’d both tried to make this Christmas the best for each other.

“We’ll have the best Christmas ever,” he said. “You, me, our family.”  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:39 am
"I have no doubt it will be, considering how much we want it to be. We are going to have to take more than one vehicle, to make sure there is enough room in them for us and our luggage. Oh and the presents, we will need something to carry them in, to get them safely to the cabin,"she mused. She hugged him a moment more, the happiness in her eyes was unmistakable.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:33 pm
“We can do that,” Noah agreed, giving her a smile. He was delighted that she seemed so pleased. “I’ll hire drivers...” he didn’t have a car, but by drivers he meant Eilam and Timmy. He was still skittish around strangers. “I thought we could pack the presents into two of our bigger suitcases? Or I have this?” He offered her a large, red velvet sack. “Santa’s bag!” He grinned at her.

“I can’t wait to take you on a sleigh ride under the snow.”  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:36 pm
"You mean you will ask some of our Poke kids to drive, right? The adults made sure to get their licenses as soon as they could, knowing how big our family is. That and knowing I wouldn't always be able to drive myself, if my legs were acting up enough. And ooo, that bag could work perfectly, good thinking, dear. And I look forward to it too,"she smiled.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:24 am
“Right,” he agreed. “I thought Eilam and Timmy, But Lucy could drive too...” he named the pokehumans he knew. He’d only recently met Timmy, but the skitty had been helpful in rescuing him from that horrible place.

He kissed her cheek. “We’ll have the best Christmas ever,” he said. “You’ll see. I promise.”  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:34 am
"Yes, even Lucy has learned to drive, since she is a teenager. Same for Fluff, everyone makes sure to be prepared. And do not worry, love, I know this will be a wonderful Christmas. We are together and the kids will be looking forward to some rest,"she nodded.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:01 pm
Noah didn’t know Fluff well. He wanted to get to know everyone, but there were times when he was afraid. Large groups still made him nervous. He wondered when the mental effects of Team Rocket’s keeping him hostage would be gone. He’d never worried about crowds before.

It was part of why he’d wanted to get a cabin with everyone. They would be together for Christmas, with little technology. They’d bond and play board games, they could play charades.

“We’re together,” he agreed. “That’s what makes it the best Christmas ever.”  
Roleplays (PRPs and ORPs go here!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces