Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization: Shade

Back to Guilds

ACTIVE! Join Organization: Shade and Become Involved in our New Story! 

Tags: Anime, Role Play, Clan, Organization, Supernatural 

Reply Shadeling High Academy
Academy Dormitory (OPEN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Osuchin Riberu
Vice Captain

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:35 pm
User Image

Welcome to Shadeling High Academy's Dormitory!
Current Headmaster: The Osuchin Riberu
Dormitory Manager: TBD.

Shadling High Academy is a small campus in the most southern portion of the City of Shade, in order to protect it from any frontal attacks that may be conducted against the city's perimeter defenses.

The Academy is the Number One place in Shade for education and training in various styles such as: hand to hand combat, weapon skills, and ability manipulations just to name a few! Though as this is the center for development of all enrolled students, there is never a lack of drama!

The Academy Dormitory is located on site of The Academy's Campus, directly next to the Academy Recreation Center and the Main Campus Building. The Academy Dormitory offers housing for all currently enrolled students. Unlike normal dormitories, the rooms are modeled after apartment complexes capable of housing up to four residents per apartment room. Each floor also provides a universal lounge for all residents to gather if they so choose too, however majority of residents tend to venture next door to the Recreation Center.

What will you find in the Dorm Rooms, you might ask?

➔ Each room is considered two floors, with a base level and stairs leading to the bedrooms.
➔ Each Apartment Door and Bedroom Door are programmed with high tech finger scanners, only allowing the assigned residents to enter each room. Visitors will have to be let into the rooms.
➔ A joint living room with couches, chairs, coffee table, one large plasma screen television.
➔ Four separate bedrooms, that can be customized however by the resident's choice, Each bedroom has its own bathroom and shower.
➔ A joint kitchen with all the necessary items required to allow residents to cook and cater for themselves.

IC Rules and Guidelines, posted throughout the Dormitory as a constant reminder

➔ There is to be no usage of abilities that can damage the rooms or the dormitory itself.
➔ Noise disturbances are not tolerated, be respectful of your roommates and neighbors.
➔ Requests to change rooms are allowed, but may not be approved depending on varied conditions.
➔ Due to classes, quiet hours in the Dormitory begin at 10:00pm and end at 7:30am.
➔ More rules subject to be added at a later time

Please take the time to read over the Rules and Regulations before diving into the RP!
If anyone finds any better images to suggest for the apartment rooms, please contact The Osuchin Riberu via PM or Discord.

This RP is considered Fluid Time, which means that your character can RP here while also being actively engaged in a different RP (Such as the Class, Missions, Ect). The events that occur in this RP are considered Cannon to your character developments, and is assumed to take place during your character's downtime between classes and missions.

This RP is connected to The Academy Recreation Center. You must EXIT this thread and arrive at the next thread, in order to change locations. Though it is fluid time, if Time Skips must be used for "Next Day" style events, anyone is able to initiate a time skip as long as other members are not actively engaged and agree to the time skip.

When posting your character please utilize the following format at the bottom of your post to assist understanding of your character's location:

[b]Location:[/b] Location of your Character (Which apartment room/location in the apartment room)
[b]With:[/b] Who's Character you are currently with
[b]OOC:[/b] Out of Character Comments
[b]TAGs:[/b] [spoiler][quote="Username of those you're interacting with"][/quote][/spoiler]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:37 pm
User Image

Current Room Assignments:

1st Floor

➔ Lobby/Lounge
➔ Manager's Room

2nd Floor

➔ Lobby/Lounge
➔ Apartment 201:
XXXX Bedroom One: Babble
XXXX Bedroom Two: Fuji
XXXX Bedroom Three: Open
XXXX Bedroom Four: Open

➔ Apartment 215:
XXXX Bedroom One: Open
XXXX Bedroom Two: Open
XXXX Bedroom Three: Open

3rd Floor

➔ Lobby/Lounge
➔ Apartment 306:
XXXX Bedroom One: Odette Dresden
XXXX Bedroom Two: Kiara Tengoku
XXXX Bedroom Three: Mizu Riberu

4th Floor

➔ Lobby/Lounge
➔ Apartment 403:
XXXX Bedroom One: Zen Necroshade
XXXX Bedroom Two: Shiba Ondine
XXXX Bedroom Three: Bryce Riberu
XXXX Bedroom Four: Neir Ondine  

The Osuchin Riberu
Vice Captain

Dangerous Vampire

Odette Dresden

Sparkly Browser

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:42 am

𝓞𝓭𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓮𝓷

User Image

It was 7:30am on the dot in the apartment of 306. It was a beautiful morning, the sun having already crept over the horizon to greet the world with a warming atmosphere. All was calm....all was quiet.

...That was all ruined by one person...

Drill. Bang. Bang. Chisel. High Power Drill. Spark.

Standing just outside her bedroom door was Odette, now observing the gaping hole in the wall that had various wires and cables now hanging out of it. Standing in a pair of shorts and an over-sized hoodie with the sleeves rolled up, she pondered over a set of wires before her with various tools, wires, cables, electrical parts, hardware, and her laptop all around her feet. A high tech finger scanner was fully installed when she first arrived, but the moment she saw it, Odette couldn't help herself but to take it apart, look it over, and add more to it.

She was grinning from ear to ear as she looked down at her laptop for a moment and then grabbed a piece of wire from the floor and began to connect it to one of the other wires hanging out.

With: No one yet
OOC: MORNING

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:58 pm

𝓞𝓭𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓮𝓷

User Image
User Image

It took her some time, but after more noises and knocking off the power in the dorms once, Odette finished her little project.

She was putting away her tools and supplies back in her room before deciding to head out to the Recreation Center to see if she could relax a little.

With: No one
OOC: Heading out to be social....ew

Odette Dresden

Sparkly Browser

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hikaru Ohayashi
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:32 am
T I M E X S K I P

Day 2
The fun is now again in session!

Everyone who wishes to get some relationship and character development off academy hours for their student babies, please feel free to post here once again.

For a brief setting, it is currently morning. And, this is a day in the weekend so there are no classes in session!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:03 pm
Babble of the Rabble
User Image
In a plain dorm room of dim, pre-dawn light, Babble scribbled down a number of highly unpleasant spells on the upside down of her spellbook, wondering just how useful they would be to someone who looked to become a researcher rather than an assassin. She huffed. All knowledge was useful and the curses she listed would at least assist someone in ‘healing’ her if something unfortunate were to occur.
Babble huffed and put down her pen. Listing things without a break was starting to cramp her hand.
She left her window open and stayed away from the light by sitting on her bed. Having her room arranged strangely to block all chance of light shining on her face when sleeping was a small price to pay for not dying if she left her curtains open one night.
It also let her sit around without having to wear her mask, though she was already getting used to the heavy clothing she had to wear now. Funny how she didn't think she'd miss the scraps of ripped fabric that she used to wear in the cold Dead Lands.
I need to take a break.
Babble looked to the floor past the wardrobe she shoved near her bed to block all sunlight and mused the sun had yet to rise enough to bother her too much.
She moved to the open when her alarm pinged her. Her head spun around to check the window.
Expecting to see the sky or some trees, maybe a bird or squirrel that set off her alarm, she was struck frozen at the sight of a boy-a man?-perched on her windowsill.
NOPE
Babble “panic-rabbit”d as Ava had so eloquently named her quick shift to escape. Being a smaller creature made it very easy to evade capture in times of distress. Being a rabbit didn’t even stop her from opening her door with practiced ease to run the hell away.
Babble processed things as she ran. The mysterious male at her window was no student or teacher she had met before.
She slammed face first into someone’s ankles and squeaked when hands gripped around her body to pick her up.
What’s the rush, Babs?
Babble stopped trying to run at the familiar voice. “Avarice! I was being spied upon!
It's only because Babble knows Ava so well that she can picture the slightly disturbed look on her face under the mask. “... Like ‘puberty set in early’ spied on?
UNKNOWN MALE IN MY WINDOW!
Ava dropped Babble to the ground, where she landed on her feet. “Alright, one for the interrogation team. Let’s do this.
Babble led Ava to her room but didn’t go in. Ava popped her head in the doorway, looked around and pouted. “Your room’s nicer than my entire house. Also, no mysterious unknown in sight. I think whoever he was fled. So no promotion for me.
Babble crawled around Ava’s ankles to check.
Window free and clear.
Ava picked Babble up and pitched her onto her bed. “If that was a prank, good one. Don’t do it again.
Babble had experience with Ava throwing her around and landed gracefully on her bed rather than rolling around like a sports ball. “I am not pranking you! There was someone I do not know just outside!
Ava nodded. “Alright. I believe you. Since he’s gone though,” Ava opened Babble’s window to look up, down and to the sides, “and apparently fast since I don’t see any trace, why don’t you tell me what you’re working on.” She shut the window and closed the curtains against the rising sun so she could remove her mask.
Babble scoffed. “It is nothing important. Old curses from our time in the Dead Lands.
Ava grimaced. “Nasty stuff. Those Shadowhearts were some-” She paused. “Right, not why I’m here. I gotta tell you something and before you go on a whole learning state again, I need you to listen.
Babble shifted back to her ‘human’ form. “I am not distracted.
Awesome. How much do you hate the Shadowhearts?
Babble gave Ava a weird look. “A lot? I was stuck a lot longer than you were.
Yeah, I’m aware, grandma.” Babble threw her pillow at Avarice, but she just dodged it. “Sorry, sorry, I’m off track.
Then get to the point before I bite you!
I found something out that really soured my first couple weeks here, Babs.
"Like what?
Like the last Shadowheart was a member of Shade.
Babble stopped moving entirely.
Babs? Damn, you need to breath-
The royal was here.
Ava sighed, seemingly resigned to something. “Yep.
Is she still here?
Nope, dead as hell.
Good.” Babble relaxed minutely. “You made me worry considerably more than my spy did.
Ava grimaced with needle pointed teeth. “Oh it might get worse before you’re totally cool with this.
Babble grunted. “What is it, then?
Shadowheart married someone and had kids here.
Babble threw her spellbook at Ava. “YOU MEAN HER SPAWN RESIDE HERE STILL?!” Babble’s voice reverbed demonically, double layering a higher and lower pitch over her real voice, making it hard to distinguish which one was hers and which ones were from her nature.
Ava barely dodged and caught the book as it flew where her head had just been. “Called it.
You would not tell me this without more knowledge. Who is it?
Ava sneered at the demand. “I’m not telling you s**t until you get a grip on yourself, rabbit.” She flipped the book over, read what she learned in the academy classes, and then flipped back to the nastier repertoire of the Shadowheart mages. “Hellfire, I forgot how nasty some of these were.” Babble took the cue for what it was. Ava would ignore her to the point of leaving if she didn’t calm down.
Babble sat on her bed and huffed violently until the black bled out of her sclera and the echoes faded from her voice. She is still absolutely livid, but she can’t show that or she’ll be left with a mystery.
Babble hates mysteries. She wants to know the answers immediately.
Who is it?
Ava shut her spellbook with a snap. “First, I want you to think how much you like your friends and how much they’re not going to understand why you suddenly hate them.
So they are attending the academy.
Ava grimaced. “Sure, detective rabbit.” She flipped open the book again.
Another exercise in making Babble keep her temper.
Babble mused on her friends for a long moment. “... It is Bryce and Mizu, is it not?
Ava sighed. “Yep. How’d you figure- the journal. Right. You figured it was just a different 'shadowmaster'.” Ava closed her spellbook and dropped it by her leg. “So, you really like them because they’re good kids. They don’t know I hate their mom and I’m not telling them. A lot of the higher ups already know, but that’s because I almost blew a gasket and pitched the b***h’s s**t at someone else’s face. Pity I had a duty at that point, it would’ve been satisfying.
Babble rubbed her face roughly. “Shadowheart is dead.
Yeah.
I need Mizu’s journal. I need whatever the wretched royal touched.
Good ******** luck! After what I snarled over and how hard I glared at a mere photo, I doubt they’ll let me anywhere near that stuff again, let alone you.
What do you mean me?
I didn’t bleed black and immediately go to charge down the twins. I had a job to do so that’s the only thing that stopped me from asking where she’s buried so I could spit and dance over the tombstone.
That sounded like a fantastic idea. Pity, it seems like Ava never got around to it, otherwise she’d probably show Babble to keep her calm enough.
Anyway. I can’t figure an answer about the journal. You’d have to be very friendly and not let on your absolute encompassing hatred, otherwise you won’t get anything.
Babble huffed. “I have lived longer than you have been manifested, Avarice. I understand how to behave myself.
Cool, glad we had this chat. I’m out.” Ava opened the door and left, grumbling about tetchy rabbits and not getting paid to deal with this stuff.
~
Outside of the window, an invisibility spell flickered out of use and revealed a red eyed man hanging from the sill before he let go and dropped to the ground quietly.
Rin’s dead?
~

Accompanied by:
OOC: Enjoy twisted

Quote:

Babble Covet Rabble

Excitable Rabbit

Odette Dresden

Sparkly Browser

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:55 am
User Image

User Image

TIME SKIP
Whatever Day

It was the whee part of the morning; most students were either still asleep or off early to classes, training sessions, or individual outings. Most all was quite within the dormitory with only a small rumbling coming from third floor.

Gradually, the sound got a little louder with the sound of what could have been voices. By now, a rather irritated voice could be heard ringing throughout the third floor. If one were to track it down, the yelling was coming from room 306.

With: No one
OOC: Someone is up in a mood
Tag:

Zeke Necroshade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:24 am
User Image

Every morning, Zen was the first member of his team to awaken. He was in the habit of starting his day with meditation, to train his mind before he trained his body. He would place himself on the balcony railing of his team's dorm, cross legged and balanced, and focus, adorned in only his black pajama pants, and hair let down.This morning, however, was different. It was proving to be quite difficult to reach the focus that he needed. Constant noise from below made sure he wouldn't reach that point.

Giving up his failing attempt with a frustrated sigh, Zen opened his eyes. The sounds of a girl venting her frustrations was coming from the room right below his, and from the clear quality of it, he could tell that the window was open.

"Mizu's dorm," he muttered to himself. He figured the window was still open from Mizu constantly coming and going as she pleased between their rooms so she could pester her brother. Zen decided to take the opportunity for himself, and put an end to the racket that plagued the early morning.

Dropping down from his balcony to the one beneath it, he was saw that he was correct in the window being wide open. Not thinking of anything other than the quest for peace, he entered into the room and saw Odette playing a video game. Judging from the language alone, she wasn't doing too good. The boy walked up behind her, and spoke.

"Odette, can you please keep it down?" He asked her in a frustrated tone.

Odette Dresden

Zeke Necroshade
Crew

Familiar Phantom

Odette Dresden

Sparkly Browser

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:50 am
User Image

User Image

Odette had been up for quite awhile, glad that here teammates, Mizu and Kiara, were out for the day already. She was eager to play an online game she had found, but after frying her last console and almost killing her laptop, she would have to play on the shared console they had in their common space.

That's why she waited until both girls were gone to finally play without worrying about them hanging around in her presence. Odette was good a most games, but this one game was a challenge. With the aspect that others played the same game with her only added to the difficulty (as she can't control people through computers). The more she played, the more frustrated she became.

It was rare to see the little sparkette get angry, but this game was proving to test the limits of her emotions. With gritted teeth, she was leaning forward over her crossed legs, her now glitched, iridescent eyes focused on the TV screen. She was so close; she could get it this time!

Just...a little....furthhherrrr.....

"Odette, can you please keep it down?"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The scream was a bit louder than her earlier cursings, but nothing was worse that the huge electric shock that covered her entire body. Sparks flew around her, zapping the wireless controller in her hands, the remote to the TV, her PHONE, and electric wax melt on the end table. Thankfully, the TV and console itself were far enough away, but if Zen did not pick up on the 1 second static warning, it was possible he could get shocked too. Not a high enough voltage to kill anyone, but certainly would smart a little (considering the objects were slightly smoking now).

The outburst only lasts for 3-5 seconds, ending with Odette falling on the floor after she had jumped in the air like a frightened p***y cat. She groans a little, picking her face off the floor with her butt in the air to the person who just gave her a heart attack.

Realizing there was an intruder, Odette quickly spins around, hoping to anyone that it wasn't an FBI agent or...someone ready to kidnap her.

UNFORTUNATELY, it was much worse than that.

Whether he was shocked or not, she would see none other than Zen Necroshade, standing there SHIRTLESS.

Oh please, have mercy on me and kill me now... (especially with a sight like that)

She was just sprawled out on the floor with the words "Game Over - You Died" flashing on the TV screen behind her, her teal eyes, wide in horror, trying desperately to keep looking at his own rather than down at his chest.

Her cheeks turn a a very dark pink as she stutters, "Uh uh uh, Z-Z-Zen! Are are you okay?!"

Boy, that went smooth...

With: A very shirtless Zen
OOC: Another embarrassing moment to add to the scrapbook later...
Tag:

Zeke Necroshade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:44 am
The moment he spoke to her, Zen was startled by the sudden shriek the girl let out. As he jerked back, he saw sparks crackle around her before a blast of electricity sparked out around the room. Instinctively, the boy raised his hands out in front of him to defend himself. The shock hit him multiple times, in the hands and chest. Luckily the shocks weren't strong enough to do more than sting him at his resistance level, so there was no real danger. Once the chaos was over, Zen opened his eyes and looked back at Odette. Hesitantly lowering his hands, he checked his chest to make sure he was okay, then he moved closer to Odette again. Leaning down, he responded to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The bigger question is, are you alright?" He looked around at the room, eyeing the marks of damage from moments before. "That was.... some reaction." He held out his hand to her, offering to help her up off the floor.

Odette Dresden

Zeke Necroshade
Crew

Familiar Phantom

Odette Dresden

Sparkly Browser

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:19 am
User Image

User Image

The smallest amount of steam rolled off his skin in those final seconds before lowering his hands, making him appear to be literally smokin' hot. While he was checking his own body, Odette joined him in a quick glance, her face blushing an even darker red than before.

Gawd, stop being a creeper...

The fact that he took that hit without being injured was a complete relief to her. She didn't want to hurt him...

As he leans before her, she could almost sigh at the long braid of his hair fell over his shoulder, framing his face that was filled with genuine concern.

Odette smiled very shyly as he asked of her well being, "Oh I'm fine." Never mind her heart rate was still high and her arms that were holding her up from the floor shook just the smallest. First, she was scared out of her wits, then she electrocuted her crush, now she was eyeing him up like he was a piece of candy.

Again! Creeper.

Everything halts when he adds, "That was.... some reaction."

The blush dies down quite a bit to just a mere dusting as she adverts her eyes to the side, embarrassed and ashamed. "Y-Yeah...sorry about that."

Her smile did come back a little as she saw his hand held out for her and she took it very slowly. Thankfully, the worse her body could do was just give a static kiss on his hand once hers was close enough.

She kept her eyes away from his as he helped her stand back up. "I...wasn't expecting anyone. So I...didn't put on my earrings."

As if on cue, she reaches up with her free hand to rub her naked earlobe, her other hand still holding his.

With: A very shirtless Zen
OOC: She is so cute and shy!! Too bad her body likes to zap everything and she's...well a creeper
Tag:

Zeke Necroshade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:36 pm
User Image

"Sorry about the sudden intrusion. It's just... it was a lot of noise." He shyly averted his gaze and crossed his arms, embarrassed about accidentally being a home invader. He wasn't thinking about his actions. He just wanted the noise to cease. He looked back and watched her stroke her earlobe. He thought it was cute. Putting away that thought for now, he spoke again.

"Your earrings are special?" He raised an eyebrow as he asked, wondering what she meant.

Zeke Necroshade
Crew

Familiar Phantom

Odette Dresden

Sparkly Browser

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:01 am
User Image

User Image

Saying he was looking for quiet, Odette made the connection and well.....felt terrible.

"OH GAWD! I am SO sososososo sorry! I-I-I-I was trying to get past a level, but kept getting screwed by other players. I'm usually not so loud playing games and I guess I thou-"

She stopped abruptly when he asked about her earrings, causing her to rub her ear again, "Oh...yeah. Sort of."

The energetic girl seemed to shrink down as her eyes looked to the floor. "They are suppose to act like lightening rods, capturing electric sparks that I can't always control." She sighs, looking at the recently destroyed controller. "I've been known to electrocute items, animals, and people if I don't have a buffer or conductor to capture most of it."

She smiles weakly, "I can't even control how much voltage I release when I get scared or overanxious."

With: Shirtless Zen
OOC: Wow, the level of emotions
Tag:

Zeke Necroshade

Shadeling High Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out