Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Valley *Revamped* [O/A]

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying guild for vampires, werewolves, dragons, faeries, etc. 

Tags: Dragon, vampires, werewolves, Fantasy, Mythical 

Reply OOC Forum
Official OOC Hangout

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampSadriaMoore
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:27 am
Welcome to the Guild's Official OOC Hangout! This is a nice, comfy cafe area for the entire guild to hang out in, while waiting on replies in the RP Forums! There is a bar, a stage, and a cute hangout area!

Rules::
1. Always Follow Gaia's TOS!

2. Roleplaying is allowed here.

3. Come in and enjoy some conversation with others while waiting for a reply!

Upon Entering:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bar Area:

Stage Area:

Hangout Area:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cafe Patio Front:

Cafe Patio Rear:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:03 pm
May we begin posting? Or should we wait for an announcement to be made?  

Bella_Mackentier

Feral Supporter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

VampSadriaMoore
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:37 pm
Bella_Mackentier
May we begin posting? Or should we wait for an announcement to be made?

Go ahead and begin posting. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:22 am
Sadria saunters in the Hangout and looks around, impressed with how her hangout spot looks. She walks behind the bar and mixes up herself a Tequilla Sunrise. She turns around, facing the front door, and leans agains the bar, sipping her drink.

This will be a great place for the other members to hangout while awaiting a reply to their RPs.  

VampSadriaMoore
Captain

Sabriel Thurirl
Crew

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:35 pm
Eh, it's been a while since anything's been posted in the guild. If anyone else is around/wanting to rp would you mind posting here?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:41 pm
Are there any active rpers in This guild? If so, I'm totally down to r1p, just hit me up =^^=  

Moon Meade

Sabriel Thurirl
Crew

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:41 am
Moon Meade
Are there any active rpers in This guild? If so, I'm totally down to tp, just hit me up =^^=

Hey there hun! I've been checking back for a while now but haven't said anything in the hopes that Sadria would come back. My only approved character is tied up with Sadria's but considering she's not been on since mid-November I could teleport him elsewhere or make a new one.

o3o Are you still interested?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:03 pm
Sabriel Thurirl
Moon Meade
Are there any active rpers in This guild? If so, I'm totally down to tp, just hit me up =^^=

Hey there hun! I've been checking back for a while now but haven't said anything in the hopes that Sadria would come back. My only approved character is tied up with Sadria's but considering she's not been on since mid-November I could teleport him elsewhere or make a new one.

o3o Are you still interested?

I am totally down for whatever. Where do you want to rp? In the guild or outside of the guild? I also have a similar OC named Moon as well =3 tell me about your oc? Hmu  

Moon Meade

Sabriel Thurirl
Crew

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:36 pm
Moon Meade
I am totally down for whatever. Where do you want to rp? In the guild or outside of the guild? I also have a similar OC named Moon as well =3 tell me about your oc? Hmu
Sasha's a troublemaking vampire to sum up. He's not happy unless he's done something adventurous once in a while. XD

Here's his profile:

Name: Sasha Sabri

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 140lbs

Race: Vampire

Appearance:
((Borrowed from Ayato Sakamaki of Diabolik Lovers.))

Power(s): Able to turn himself into mist, levitate, manipulate animals, immune to diseases, has a prehensile tongue, long life and the ability to grow
wings.

Weapons: In addition to powers relies on a small dagger he keeps hidden on his person.

Bio: Sasha was born and raised in a country plagued by war. His tendency to stir up trouble played a part in forcing him to leave. At the suggestion of a close friend of his he traveled to the valley and is staying in their vacant house. He's promised to give peace a try and to not stir up any trouble. Unfortunately, that is a promise that he often can't keep.

Weakness(es): Religious symbols when used against him by someone who believes in them, sunlight, women and garlic.
Other: N/A

Honestly I don't have much of a preference for where. If we're doing a one x one maybe we should use a thread outside of the guild? Otherwise we could post here and other people have a chance to join in to if they come back.
What's your OC like? Do you want to plot over pms a bit?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:44 pm
Sabriel Thurirl
Moon Meade
Sasha's a troublemaking vampire to sum up. He's not happy unless he's done something adventurous once in a while. XD

Here's his profile:

Name: Sasha Sabri

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 140lbs

Race: Vampire

Appearance:
((Borrowed from Ayato Sakamaki of Diabolik Lovers.))

Power(s): Able to turn himself into mist, levitate, manipulate animals, immune to diseases, has a prehensile tongue, long life and the ability to grow
wings.

Weapons: In addition to powers relies on a small dagger he keeps hidden on his person.

Bio: Sasha was born and raised in a country plagued by war. His tendency to stir up trouble played a part in forcing him to leave. At the suggestion of a close friend of his he traveled to the valley and is staying in their vacant house. He's promised to give peace a try and to not stir up any trouble. Unfortunately, that is a promise that he often can't keep.

Weakness(es): Religious symbols when used against him by someone who believes in them, sunlight, women and garlic.
Other: N/A

Honestly I don't have much of a preference for where. If we're doing a one x one maybe we should use a thread outside of the guild? Otherwise we could post here and other people have a chance to join in to if they come back.
What's your OC like? Do you want to plot over pms a bit?

I totally dig your style ='3 yes, lets plot over pms. Would you prefer my aura morning star or Moon Meade? I think either one is cute. I dig the vampire theme, either one of my ocs require a counterpart of a darker nature such as your oc.
He sounds pretty dope. In thet forums sounds good too c:  

Moon Meade

OOC Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces