Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
πŸ₯ || Restaurant District {Destroyed} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:34 am
User Image

The Restaurant District features dozens of different shops from ramen joints, to bakeries, to fine dining. No matter what kind of place you’re looking for it’s probably here. In addition to having some of the most diverse food offerings around, it’s a great place for a shinobi to make extra ryo on the side. More often than not, all the restaurants welcome extra helping hands in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:30 am
User ImageUser Image
Along the long row of restaurants and food vendors came a nasty looking door. Chie recognized this place from her travels and knew that this was the bar she wanted to go to. Ever since she was old enough to drink she preferred areas that look like they're home to the more suspicious characters. They not only typically had cheaper drinks, but also were places to gather good intel on any possible threats. And this place seemed like a plethora of opportune intel. The music was purposefully loud to negate people from listening in on each other's conversations. The place reeked of beer, piss, and blood. The small bar was filled with men who had muscles and guts bigger than her head. This was a perfect place to take a few shots in.

"I like to sit at the bar." Chie shouted over the music as she took her seat while sliding her headband into her kunai pouch. She dainty laced her fingers together as she put both of her shoulders on the bar table. The bar tender came around and looked at her. He was a young and handsome man and his gaze immediately fell upon the young lady. "What can I do you for little lady?" He said with a bit of a southern accent. "Let's start with a few shots of whiskey and see where the party goes." She said with a flirting smile. The man nodded as he moved to get the alcohol, sliding something in his pocket as he turned to the liquor. Chie did love to play the part of a simple minded girl. It reminded her of her ninja training where she had to train herself to be who others expected her to be. A lot of the pressure she placed upon herself has been lifted over these five years since she felt successful in her career. However, she was glad to be able to call upon her immaculate ninja training to slide into any role.

〖×〗【TITLE: Chuunin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: Chuunin || 】○【SPEED: Chuunin || 】○【REFLEX: Chuunin ||】○【FORTITUDE: Chuunin ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】○【STAMINA: 725 || 725】

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
____β˜… Description Goes Here
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Technique(s) Active:

_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Korabo A-ranked
___β—‹ Able to use Korabo up to A-ranked with herself.
_β˜† Electric Resistance Training
___β—‹ Negates harm from own lightning ninjutsu

_β˜† Hidden Mist Vision
___β—‹ Sees clearly during hidden mist technique, or mist in general.
_β˜† Fire Resistance Training
___β—‹ Negates harm from own fire ninjutsu

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Kumurai Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko followed Chie's lead through the restaurant district. He had an image that they would go to an elegant lounge for expensive cocktails and delightful conversation. As he followed her he saw her step through the door to a rough on the eyes establishment. Tetsuhiko became nervous as he walked through in his fine clothes. His nervousness faded away when he remembered that he was a half a ton walking puppet of iron, aluminum, and steel. The music pounded into his ears as he entered. His facial expression was one of pompous disgust and a feeling of displacement. When he sat at the bar with Chie he rubbed his finger against the bar and dusted off the filth to the side. "What a filthy place!" Tetsuhiko was alarmed and had to remind himself never to hang out with Chie again. When the bartender came back with whiskey shots, Tetsuhiko avoided them. Alcohol or really any beverages had no effect on the marionette. "Why did you drag me here? I was hoping for something more inspiring for stimulating conversations about aesthetics, deep philosophy, or the beauty of life." Tetsuhiko spoke just loud enough for Chie to hear him over the music.

γ€–[x]〗【TITLE: Jounin】♫【RANK: B】β™ͺ【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】β™ͺ【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】β™ͺ【CHAKRA: 835 || 835】♫【STAMINA: 285 || 285】
Technique Used:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank]
Technique Active:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Castor ] [ Io ] [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Hermes ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ]
Puppets Active:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Puppet Name ]

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie chuckled as Tetsuhiko awkwardly shuffled along to the bar stool beside her. When he approached the bartender became a little tense. "We don't allow kids here." He said in reference to the boy's gorgeously youthful doll face. Chie coughed loudly to get his attention, and then casually slipped onto the table a few hundred ryo bills folded together. "He's my kid cousin. What kind of babysitter would I be if I left him home alone?" She said coyly, adding more flirt and charm to her voice. The bartender smiled warmly as he gently took the ryo from her grasp. "I'll get you a water, kid." He said as he turned around. When the bartender was out of earshot Chie slipped back to her normal facade. "Tetsuhiko. Don't you think it's strange that our bartender has not once, not twice, but three times fidgeted with something in his hands when he thinks no one is looking?" She said low, as to not cause a scene. Her eyes then darted to make eye contact with Tetsuhiko, only for them to shift suddenly to a large brawly man with the expectation that the boy would also follow her gaze. "Or the fact that man has been hustling his opponent into betting more money each round by feigning inexperience at pool?" Her eyes returned to the boy. "That's only two of the things I noticed wrong here. As a shinobi, it's imperative to keep your wits about what others are hiding. Places like this are gold mines for shady affairs. But, as much fun as it is to watch you squirm, I will offer you a game." She raised raised four fingers from her interlocked hands. "Right now I noticed four minor level crimes being committed. If you can beat me, then you get to choose the next place we hang out." She said with a smile. As much as she felt that she was not going to lose this game of observation, she did wonder how skilled the Suna shinobi was. He certainly had to be something in order to survive everything that village went through.

〖×〗【TITLE: Chuunin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: Chuunin || 】○【SPEED: Chuunin || 】○【REFLEX: Chuunin ||】○【FORTITUDE: Chuunin ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000】○【STAMINA: 725 || 725】

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Technique(s) Active:

_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Korabo A-ranked

_β˜† Hidden Mist Vision

[ ]
[ ]

Kumurai Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:31 am
User ImageUser Image
__ When the bartender was confused about Tetsuhiko's age he could only smirk in such a way that indicated a maturity that betrayed his eternally youthful face. "Works everytime." The bisque doll thought, feeling more pleased with himself and his craftsmanship than insulted. Before he could say anything, Chie manipulated the situation with a girly charm that he appreciated. He always thought Chie a brute but she was becoming more clever and cunning than even he realized. "Don't judge a painting by its colors." He thought in order to avoid the potential horrendous cliche. He was then alerted by the real Chie who returned to her normal candor to analyze the bartender and patrons. At least this was a scene that distracted him from the disgusting establishment he was wasting away in. His disgusted and fish out of water expression faded away with an expressed confidence that made him look as if he belonged here. Tetsuhiko was a marvelous actor after all. "I'm in." For once Tetsuhiko kept his words simple after Chie eloquently took the lead. He slouched his back and loosened his cravat in an effort to appear less regal. The Jounin would make idle or nonchalant glances every so often to avoid staring. "Look at the men over there, the one with the big brown beard and the other with the face scar. They're playing dice at the table and it looks fair and innocent, but the bearded man is slipping dice in his cup once in a few rounds. His dice are loaded." Tetsuhiko's voice was now gruffer and less refined. Then he looked over at the other end of the bar for a moment and cocked his head slightly to point covertly. "But more importantly, I don't know if you noticed, but that man has been hitting on that girl over there for a while and she seems nervous. There's distance in her posture, she doesn't know him. She just got up to go to the bathroom and I think she's had a few. While she was gone I noticed that he grabbed her drink. Suspicious." He then waved confidently at the barkeep and he approached. "My babysitter and I are in a generous mood. Could you replace her beer with your best stout on us? Don't tell her it's from us though, we don't want her to feel obligated." The barkeep then raised an eyebrow momentarily before shrugging it off and replacing her beer as he returned from the lady's room. Tetsuhiko felt satisfied with himself for doing what is right. His eyes then pierced into Chie's before slyly winking. "Think you can do better than that?" Tetsuhiko said with a cocky tone.

γ€–[x]〗【TITLE: Jounin】♫【RANK: B】β™ͺ【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】β™ͺ【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】β™ͺ【CHAKRA: 835 || 835】♫【STAMINA: 285 || 285】
Technique Used:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank]
Technique Active:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Castor ] [ Io ] [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Hermes ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ]
Puppets Active:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Puppet Name ]

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie missed the moment the drink was slipped. She instead had her eye on the girl, who seemed to have written something on her arm when no one was looking. It wasn't specific, but it appeared like a tally or some kind. "Smart play, but I think your white knight tendencies painted the picture a little rosΓ©" She said as she turned back to the bar and took a shot of whiskey. When the girl came out of the bathroom she noticed her beer was switched out, looked at the man, and threw her beer at him. She then stormed out, and the man screamed after her about the money he already paid. "Let that be a lesson. If you're paying for sex, then don't be a monster." She said as she took another shot. The second one pulsated through her body. "So then Tetsuhiko. Did you do any training like this in Sunagakure?" She asked more casually than she spoke to him before. The music either seemed to lower or Chie found herself able to hear over it easier. The other teacher was doing a fantastic job keeping up with her little game. He even managed to deduce something she didn't notice. He was undoubtedly skilled. Even still, it was clear there was a bit of naivety with how he carried himself. He felt like a story book character to her, so now she was interested to see which parts of him are fact versus fiction.

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Technique(s) Active:

_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Korabo A-ranked

_β˜† Hidden Mist Vision

[ ]
[ ]

Kumurai Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko could not help but smirk as the beer was thrown in the scumbag's face and she stormed out. He turned to her and responded to her earlier quip. "And yet, if this white knight had not saved the day then this picture would be far from rosΓ©." Tetsuhiko smiled to himself with satisfaction in his own comeback. When she inquired about his training in Sunagakure he could not help but feel a pang of melancholy overwhelm him. Chie with her forthright nature and strong feminine presence had already reminded him ever so slightly of his old master, Bastet Miyamoto. He sighed a little before talking."Well, I trained all the time as a genin and chuunin in Sunagakure. Nothing like this exactly, but I trained hard under Lady Bastet Miyamoto. She was the former Kazekage and probably the strongest ninja in the village. I haven't seen her in years and the last I heard about her whereabouts it wasn't good." His eyes drifted off as he rested his chin in one of his hands with a frown on his face. "I always thought she was indestructible. Just like some others, but then I realized that dying is extremely overrated and ascended to godhood." He had always used his new status as a human puppet as a bandage to cover up his fear of death and would continue to do so. "How about your training in Konohagakure?" Tetsuhiko asked with a curious tone although he would prefer to just talk about himself all day. He realized at this moment that he needed to make sure that the flow of information was more balanced.

Technique Used:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank]
Technique Active:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
β€’ [x]
Puppets Active:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Puppet Name ]

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie listened intently as he mentioned Bastet Miyamoto. Anyone who ever studied ninjutsu needed to know what she was capable of. Her legacy extended far beyond Sunagakure. Chie wondered what happened to her. Her heart sunk a little at the thought of her passing. No wonder why Tetsuhiko wanted to turn himself into a human puppet. Chie couldn't imagine if she lost someone close to her. However, when Tetsuhiko asked her about Konohagakure, she took her third shot. "My training with Konoha was... complicated." She said with a wide eyed stare. She recalled how the Hokage, Sanae Uzumaki, once used the transformation technique to pretend to be one of her students. She also remembered how she once cursed the hokage out. It was a miracle that she ever managed to earn enough good merit to become a chuunin. "I think the weirdest thing I ever had to do was when I had to use ninjutsu to gather information from a dead head." She said as she started using her hands to articulate the dimensions of the head she had to gather information from. "Like, I've never been squeamish around the dead, but to use my powers on him. It was one of the grossest things I've ever had to do." She said with a little laugh. The alcohol was definitely helping her loosen up. "What about you pretty boy? What's the weirdest thing you ever had to deal with?"

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Technique(s) Active:

_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Korabo A-ranked

_β˜† Hidden Mist Vision

[ ]
[ ]

Kumurai Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:42 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko was interested to get to know Chie beyond just hearing her shout at students or leveling snide remarks his way. Most ninjas had interesting pasts, usually involving challenging missions and a dead parent or two. Her information extraction going beyond the dead was a frightening proposition. He pondered her counter question and only two items came to mind. "Rodents and scorpions." He thought as he remembered back to two assignments Bastet made him do. "Nothing that unpalatable, although I've had a lot of dealings with rodents and scorpions. I was on a genin squad with Zhi Zenshin, you know her, right? Anyway, Lady Bastet sent us on a mission to clear an apartment complex of a really bad scorpion infestation. He chuckled a little bit at the memory as he tapped his foot against the bar stool. "Some guy brought a bunch of them from the desert and there were just loads and loads of them. Then there was another time when I asked Lady Bastet for the Chuunin test and she had me chase a mouse around for hours." Tetsuhiko could not help but laugh again at how he still did not fully understand his teacher's methods. "What's your main goal? You're a Chuunin and an academy teacher now, but what's next?" Tetsuhiko was not sure of what Chie's long term plans were despite the fact that he reminded her of his mission statement on a daily basis.

Technique Used:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank]
Technique Active:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
β€’ [x]
Puppets Active:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Puppet Name ]

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie laughed freely as Tetsuhiko told his story. It was nice to relax and take a step back from it all, and the boy's story was certainly entertaining. She especially loved the part about how the famous Bastet Miyamoto forced her student to chase down a mouse. The idea of this pompous performer having to scoop up a little rock mouse was absolutely hysterical. She stopped laughing and her expression genuinely shifted, however, when Tetsuhiko asked what her plans were now that she was a chuunin and an academy teacher. "That's.... that's a good question." She admitted. When the barkeeper came around she returned to her facade and asked daintily for a glass of water. She was relieved despite the alcohol in her system that she could still utilize her shinobi talents. "I've been happy so far being a teacher, but I don't know if I'm doing my students any particular favors. In short, I'm feeling kind of stagnant in my abilities. Like I haven't grown at all since the time I had to help Konoha deal with the demon attack. And if I don't continue getting stronger, then how can I make my students have the best possibility of surviving as a shinobi?" Her water came and she finished it in a few moments. She then wiped her mouth as she looked at the boy. "What about you? Do you really see yourself staying here in Uzushiogakure? Is the academy really the place you're going to plant yourself in?"

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Technique(s) Active:

_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Korabo A-ranked

_β˜† Hidden Mist Vision

[ ]
[ ]

Kumurai Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ It was evident that Chie truly cared for the wellbeing of her students. It was a nerve-wracking thought that there may be a possibility that those children would graduate from the academy ill-equipped. Tetsuhiko thought of a way to answer her question with proper articulation that would not come off unintentionally poorly. "Uzushiogakure has a beautiful quality about it certainly, but it's more of a house than a home for me. Even after all this time." There was a part of him that deeply missed Sunagakure and his old life and another part that just wanted to forget about it and move on. These two sides of the issue had been constantly battling it out in Tetsuhiko's soul for so long. "Working at the academy has been delightful and I love taking on new artistic pupils. There's a wonder in introducing people to a creative side to themselves that they had not seen before." Tetsuhiko spoke enthusiastically to compensate for his longing for days past. "Tomorrow means little when you're immortal. I only see myself creating beauty in this world until the end of time." The god spoke without anxiety or fear for what is to come. His only fear now would be the loneliness of eternal life, but he preferred to shut that out of his thoughts as well. With slight hesitation, he looked at Chie before speaking with a sobering seriousness. "Would you blame yourself if one of your students died on a mission?" This was a feeling that Tetsuhiko could empathize with and he wanted to be able to help Chie see it through even in a way to help his own intense perturbation.

Technique Used:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank]
Technique Active:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
β€’ [x]
Puppets Active:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Puppet Name ]

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:04 am
User ImageUser Image
”I already do.” Chie said suddenly. Her entire composure changed as she looked away and grabbed another shot. She needed that. She pondered for only a moment explaining herself. She then remembered that, despite their comeadory at the moment, that she barely knew Tetsuhiko. What right did he have into her personal life? Sorrow, anger, frustration. The emotions spiraled on her face for a brief moment when there was no facade. However, a smile was plastered on her face as she faced the iron prince. β€œAlright kid, time to tally up.” She said. Her index finger then danced around and pointed at more than a dozen individuals within the bar. β€œI’m at fourteen incidents. That’s my final number. Count yours up and let’s see who won.” She said. Chie’s use of the previous game was in one part to swerve Tetsuhiko away from a personal topic, but also part of her ultimate strategy. Chie purposefully allowed the conversation to switch to one with personal inquiry since she knew Tetsuhiko’s weakness was his vainity. Therefore, by getting him to answer questions about himself, Chie was certain the boy would not have kept his focus on the game that they played. Thank goodness she had this contingency. She never anticipated though that she would need an escape button.

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Technique(s) Active:

_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique
_β˜† [ Rank ] Technique

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Korabo A-ranked

_β˜† Hidden Mist Vision

[ ]
[ ]

Kumurai Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ He was expecting Chie to yell a him momentarily for the invasive question and was disarmed by her smile. The arrogant man cared little if she was offended by his inquiry as this was a struggle of her's that she just had to overcome. She is essentially educating child soldiers afterall. The whole concept of the ninja world at the moment disgusted him. Now it was time to look at the bigger picture of art, beauty, and renaissance. Tetsuhiko began adjusting his ascot and returning to his prim and proper self as he thought of the identified incidents. He only really counted up the four from earlier and was distracted by her questions. "Just four." Tetsuhiko said with a wry smile. "Now if you're done binge drinking and eyeballing vagabonds, what do you say we do a mission?" The Jounin said mockingly as he awaited her response.

Technique Used:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank]
Technique Active:
β€’ Technique Name
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
β€’ [x]
Puppets Active:
β€’ [x]
___β—‹ [ Puppet Name ]

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:40 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        Plink plink plink Lahlil's feet thudded against the hard wooden boards of restaurant district. Her eyes gazing over the various stalls full of people peddling their products. Fish caught fresh from a day out fishing, noddles steaming in their broth, even the scent of dumplings being grilled by a heavy set cook with a rope tied across his head. There was no doubt that this village had a certain charm about it. The lively way people gathered on the walkways, drinking and singing late into the night. There was a subtle charm about it that she couldn't deny, and yet still the longing in her heart was there. Her time here had numbered almost a year now her soul ached for the endless dunes and shifting heat of her dessert home. If she had known that when she left for the sagelands that it would be the last time she would ever see her village again she might have... No. Lahlil thought with finality. No, there was no way that I could have stayed.. not with the way I was.. I suppose in that way it was more of a kindness. A small huff escaped her lips and the young white haired girl simply closed her eyes and let her feet carry her in any direction they might find. Whenever she felt overwhelmed with emotion, Lahlil found it soothing to shut off her sight to the world. It reminded her of her times in the soaking wet caves of the bats where she had found her center.

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas