Welcome to Gaia! ::

Light And Darkness, Madness Order

Back to Guilds

Let the in-saneness begin~ 

Tags: Creepypasta, Anime/Manga, Randomness, Romance, Mystery 

Reply Role Play
Damn Zombies Ate My Food! 🧟 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:50 pm
In this world it use to be run by Vampires, Werewolves and Demons, however some idiot found a way to make Zombies and now they are running a muck how will the humans survive?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:21 pm
Naruto looked out the window where the zombies had them surrounded for now. 'Man this is just great, how the hell are we going to get through them all?' he thought to himself and looked over to Sara and Sasuke.
Sasuke was looking out of a different window that they have boarded up wondering what was taking Sara so long to figure something out.
"......Naruto, make as many clones as you can, Sasuke back him up, and I'll make damn sure we'll get out of this alive, when one is bit release it," I say after figuring it up in my head I wanted to make sure we had everything before we left though.
"Okay, but how are you going to do that?" he asked worried.
"I'll put a barrier around us and we get the hell outta here while they are busy with your clones," I say to him as I get ready to do my part.
"......fine, but you faint on us...." Sasuke started as she shook her head at that.
"I just needed some rest, we got this, guys," I say then we started my plan in action as Sasuke and Naruto used clones and help us get a way out of here to escape.

Levi sneered as he killed more zombies trying to get at his pet. He rescued her from other werewolves that didn't like she was a half breed. But he kept her and she is very loyal to him. "......Seri in a little while, I'm going to pick you up so we can get out of this hell hole.....so be prepared," he muttered annoyed he was getting dirty. Once this was over he is going to make sure his pet and himself are clean again.
I looked over at him. "O-okay, please be careful master Levi," I say to him as I kept low, though shifted so I would be easier to pick up when need be.

Eren growled as he kept the zombies off of Armin, who was back to back with him and is beating the hell out of what ever got close to them. In a last ditch effort so he wouldn't lose Armin he quickly picked him up and jumped high into the air landing on a roof once safe he inspected him to make sure he wasn't bitten or scratched.
"Eren, I'm fine......please don't worry," he said softly glad to be safe, though he was shaking like a leaf right now.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:42 pm
Locus laid on top of a building, taking sniper shots at zombies way below.
"I'm so bored." Felix sighed loudly. "I want to get down there and stab them."
"To many. Wait."
"But you're taking so long. Hurry up already."
Locus sighed as he took another shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:15 am
"U-uh, Naruto, when I said make clones, I DIDN'T MEAN THIS MANY!" I say since I hate heights and Naruto decided to throw my plan out the window and 'surf' us to safety works, but damn it, it's so high up! I clung onto Sasuke though I did manage to make a barrier around us.
Sasuke's face is red as a tomato right now due to the fact his face is in Sara's boobs.
"Well this is the faster rout, so don't worry about it," he grinned as he managed to get them somewhere out of the reach of the zombies.
I kept clinging onto Sasuke as we are now high up on a roof. 'Oh, boy, this that was insane!' I thought to myself.
"....can't breathe!" Sasuke muttered into her boobs as she finally realized this and let go he gasped and half a** glared at Naruto for that.
"Oh, like you didn't like it, I seen you sleep on them before," Naruto said with a snicker, which got Sasuke to look away from him. Though now he realizes they aren't alone up here. "Uh....guys..." he muttered out.
I blinked and followed his gaze, "Hello?" I say as well to see people on the other roof close to us.

After a long moment Levi did a quick glance towards Seri, who is hissing at some of the zombies and is doing her best to back him up while in her spot. "...NOW," he muttered as she looked over to him.
That was the magic word as I got to my pose and he picked me up quickly and jumped up high. Then took off and way from all the zombies, he was immune to the zombie plague due to the fact he's already 'dead' so all he was doing right now was slowly healing. I waited for him to stop, before aiding him and healing him up faster with my kiss.
"....good girl, now let's get cleaned up.....this is annoying as s**t," he muttered with a slight growl he hates this oh, so much.
"Yes master Levi," I say as I wait for him to put me down so we can go to a clean place which is hard to find right now. However he keeps me in his arms and keeps running. 'Where will we go?' I thought curious on what will happen now.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:31 am
Felix stares at this weird group like they are a bunch of idiots... "Two Half demon half humans, one with lycanthropy, alongside a human with vampirism." His facial expression changed to something dangerous. "Locus"
"No."
He flung his arms out in frustration. "Come on! Their not even what's left of actual humans."
"No." Another shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:45 am
Sasuke thought for a moment, before dusting himself off and looking over to a spot that wouldn't catch building on fire. He quickly did hand seals, 'Fire style, FIRE BALL JUTSU!' he thought as he took a big breath in and blew out a huge fire ball. Turning that chunk of zombies into ash.
Naruto blinked and muttered to Sara after looking at the new guys, "What's up with them?" he asked her.
"Demons, full fledged demons, question, do you guys know what's going on here? Or just as clueless as us?" I asked them.

Levi slowed down as he held onto his pet, he sees a odd group of people running on the ground.
"Master Levi, should we help them? Or leave them be?" I asked him with a curious look on my face.
"Not sure yet, but let's just see what happens first, then we'll go from there," he muttered to her as she nodded and leaned on him some.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:02 am
"Oh come on! You're going to burn down the building doing s**t like that." Felix is big on gestures as he talks. Makes a show out of everything he does and says.
Locus looked up from his scope to glare at Felix when the question was asked.
"...No..." He did no gestures that time. Obvious a lie... "All that I know is I can't trick people into trading their souls when there's no people left. Got to get rid of these ******** things before they're all gone."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:10 am
'He flaps around like a headless chicken.....' Naruto thought as he stared at the guy that flapped around on the roof.
"I am being mindful of where the buildings are, so I won't burn down said buildings...I know what I'm doing," he muttered and gave him an annoyed look.
"True, so just knowing that......we gotta roll with it, and if anything we can help even up the score," I say to them with a grin.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:18 am
"Yeah, you're just lighting the undead on fire and letting them move about until the burn to ash. In the meantime they touch buildings and spread the flames." Felix gave him an annoyed look back. "Seeing as my partner doesn't want me to have any fun, I won't get in your way if you don't get ours."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:38 am
"........lemme guess, you are bored just watching him kill zombies and want to kill them right?" I say with a cocked eyebrow at this.
"Shadow Clone jutsu!" Naruto made ten clones of himself, "Good thing is, they can't tell me from a clone, so~" he grinned and let his clones on into the fray with no hold barren while Sasuke just sighs and gives up on doing anything else since the other will just be fussing at him again. Naruto's clones just started wrecking the s**t out of the zombies not in the other guy's range.
"Hmmp, fine, we'll let Naruto handle it on our side then," he muttered.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:42 am
"Huge use of energy, but effective. That is a good trade off." Felix approves of the attack of the clones. "It wouldn't even be so bad is he would talk to me."
Locus let out a soft sigh.
"See, he just... sucks."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:49 am
"Well we can chat while, Naruto wrecks some s**t," I say with a laugh as I saw some clones do a rasengan and blown threw most if not half of the zombies there.
"......couldn't you have done this sooner?" Sasuke growled at Naruto.
"Hey that rest was for all of us, and since I'm well rested now I can use more of my energy to kick a**," he said back with a pout.
"Damn Naruto, though ease up some alright," I say to him as he nodded and didn't use another rasengan.

Seeing how this was going Levi sighed and decided on helping the idiots that are running down there. ".....we're on Seri, and be careful...." he muttered to her.
I nodded to him, "Yes, master Levi," I say as I get ready to help him save these odd people.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:54 am
Felix face palmed. "Seriously? Big attacks? It's the fire talk all over again!"

Tucker, Grif and Simmons quickly hid in a house, shutting the door closed in Caboose's face.
"Uuuuh."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:25 am
"Hey, I stopped didn't I?" Naruto said as he puffed out his cheeks.
Sasuke let off a sighed at this and didn't want any part of this.
"Well other then my boys getting a little happy from time to time, what are your names? I'm Sara, these are Naruto and Sasuke," I say to them.

Levi quickly takes out several zombies, however he also stuck Seri inside of a window they forgot was open or didn't notice it was open so she would stay safe as he went to town kicking zombie a**.
Once in I quickly shut the window. "U-um, are you guys alright?" I asked them, and went over to check on them to see if they are uninjured.  

Seri_VampNi2
Captain

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Obito is Tobi
Vice Captain

King Titan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:45 am
"Well, that's Locus, I'm Felix, and... we're the good guys.." It is a bad day when these two can be considered the good guys.
Locus got up from his position.

Grif, the fat hawaiian werewolf, was wheezing from all the running.
Simmons was as red as was possible for a vampire to get, also wheezing.
Tucker fell to the floor. "God, my cafes are killing me."
Caboose knocked on the door. "Hey! Let Me In!"
"No!" All three yelled at once.
"Go make more friends ******** style="color: darkblue">"Okay! I hope these ones don't bite." Caboose went to his fellow zombies. "Hello!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff