Welcome to Gaia! ::

Citizens of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Established characters -- just outside of Gaia canon. 

Tags: gaia, character, original character, plot, canon 

Reply Citizens of Gaia
Question for y'all

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astrid Nacht
Captain

Smitten Labtech

17,425 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
look at me saying y'all like i'm not from f'in minnesota

So there's this topic that's been floating around the GCD for the last day or so and a post by a certain member of a certain guild got me thinking...

I didn't really have a plan for this guild when I first established it. Truth be told, it came from a drunken want of mine to have a place to talk about Astrid, and I'm stoked to see so many people interested in joining in! But, like I said, I didn't really have any idea what we could do, you know?

So... how about tackling a side-plot? I'm not much of an illustrator these days so I'm not saying we should start our own manga. But more like a multi-media, all-types-inclusive side-story to the main plot. We could draw or write or make playlists or bake decorative and elaborate cakes, or whatever we all care to bring to the table.

Thoughts? Ideas? Jokes about my mother?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:28 pm
I like the idea of filling the holes with our theories and artistic debut.  

Slick Southpaw

Naughty Faun

Zozo the Stray
Crew

Unstoppable Protagonist

18,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Robotic Advice 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:18 am
User ImageAm I the certain member of a certain guild? xd

I've been trying to write a user side-story. Mostly a biographical account of all the lunacy that happened at the User-level during the high times of the TC/NG plot.

It was to feature rivaling fanclubs, comedic slice-of-life antics, and a healthy serving of shonen. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:53 am
Sounds like a fun idea. I'm down for whatever you all wanna do, I just like talking about OCs  

Delosia

nuGen Staff Mecha

Dragonus Luciferius
Crew

Star-Crossed Bibliophile

21,050 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:23 pm
Me and Bearnas have already expanded our avatars to have our own little plots by now. They're on our character profiles.
I think this is a great idea! I'd love to interact with other people more! ^.^
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-
Would you like to see my credentials?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:26 am
Spotify playlists of themed songs! Mood boards! Elaborate knitted projects!

Okay that last one might be just me. But any expansion of our ever weakening plot is a good idea.

And in digging through my dropbox, I found a little short story I wrote years ago about Ramune gambling that I could post if someone wanted to read it.

D e l i r i o u s

Anxious Witch

StarIore
Crew

Backwoods Magician

28,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:43 am
I have been thinking about getting a few manga panels rolling for my OC and I am confident enough in my drawing skills to do so, so the idea of a manga sounds amazing and I would be glad to help out.

The only problem is I have never created a manga or full length comic strip before so I am definitely going to require some practice as well as the patience on the part of others. xuX Though I am certainly not lacking in the story writing department so there are no problems here concerning plot bunnies so if a story were in the makes in general I will support it 100%. ~ emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:05 am
I used to write fanfic about my OCs, which was always a fun project to do. My OCs used to be so-obvious-it's-cringy Mary Sues/Marty Stus, though, so yeah.

I wouldn't mind throwing my hat in for a writing collab, as long as I'm not given a lot of control over the main side-plot.  

Avaline Fitheach

Snarky Vampire

Citizens of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces