Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amazedenia: Sanctuary for the Supernatural O/A

Back to Guilds

A special place for those who do not fit in society. It is also a place shrouded with mystery 

Tags: Sanctuary, Supernatural, Fantasy, Romance, co-ed 

Reply Yamaki Clan
Souken's Room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Captain

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:31 am
User Image

This is Souken's room and whenever Shou is not around he often sleeps here.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:15 am
User Image

User Image

I succumb to the pain carved by the sadness I cant erase
Im completely swallowed by the vortex of unstoppable anger
A light shining beyond that, only your smile is

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once in Souken's room Shou stripped Souken's shirt off and laid him on the bed, careful not to drop him. After he got Souken settled on the bed and covered up he sighed and ran a hand through his own tousled hair, wincing slightly due to the numerous cuts and bruises he had received during their last few days of running through the forest. However he quickly brushed it off his mind not really focused on his own pain at the moment but rather Souken's current state, worry in his eyes. It wasn't the first time Souken had fallen unconscious in his arms but it didn't make it any easier to deal with, especially since he knew why. Over the years the two of them had not only suffered through literal hell on Earth but they had been devoid of nutrients as well, Souken even more so then Shou since the younger male refused to drink. Shou understood why and didn't blame Souken but if things kept going the way they had been he wasn't sure how much longer Souken would last. That was why he had busted them out when he did, he wanted to escape the bastards sure but Souken's health was the main reason. At that thought Shou sighed and ran his hands through Souken's hair gently for a few moments before turning to Honey. "You'll have to force the blood into him while he's still asleep because he won't drink it if he's awake, I've tried over and over to get him to but he won't so you'll have to move quickly. I want you to bring me some lavender incense or oils and a burner or bowl as well, lavender a calming agent so it should get him to calm down. Also one last thing no one but me and the healer can touch him until he is stable again or it will trigger another panic attack like the one you saw before, understand. Now if you could please get what was requested I'd appreciate it and don't worry about leaving him here, I'll keep an eye on him," Shou stated, his tone calm as he spoke.

Overflowing with the warm emotions I clung to
Because you destroyed it by your hand
Its all right if Im just at your side, protecting you

Come join me: Souken's room
Let's chat: Souken and Honey
How do I look?: Beast of rage (minus the cuffs)
Such sweet sounds: nothing at the moment

DragonMistress07

User Image

Specter_Cry
Vice Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Captain

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:49 am
User Image

"Nothing is predestined:
The obstacles of your past
can become the gateways
that lead to new beginnings"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a swirl of leaves and flower petals, the healer known as Zarius arrived with his friend Cyan by his side, the leaves and flower petals made their exit through an open window as the two elves kept their distance from the Sukikyo heir, knowing it was foolish to come near the boy without clearance from Shou first. While standing there his other companion, Prinn, flew to the red haired male perching on the man's shoulder chirping a few times. "Prinn said, that he wishes permission to have us approach, also that we mean no harm to you or to the boy, and also introduces himself as Prinn. I am Zarius, my friend here is Cyan, we're healers and have come to help Prince Yamaki in any way we can, Prinn is my companion and I speak for him, he's a kind bird but can get peckish when he's ignored." Zarius stated with a playful chuckle as Prinn's feathers fluff up a bit chirping angrily at Zarius, which made the elf laugh a bit. "Calm yourself Prinn, no need to get huffy, not when your perched on someone who is just as huffy as you are. Besides, I meant no offense Prinn, so please calm down for now since our patient can probably sense your emotions even while unconscious... best not to have him panic in his condition. Prince Sukikyo, may I ask how Prince Yamaki came to be this way? I ask because it might help me aid him better if I knew the full extent of what ails him so..." Zarius spoke in a calm yet soothing tone as to not startle the male while remaining in his current position daring not to come closer unless it was alright to do so, he sensed Prince Sukikyo was rather protective of Prince Yamaki, he couldn't blame the man for that, Cyan was very much like the red haired male, protective in every fashion of the word. He looked to his friend giving the wild elf a kind smile. "Hopefully he will allow us to venture closer, do you not agree Cyan?" Zarius asked the wild elf as they waited for confirmation from Prince Sukiyo.

"The future belongs
to those who believe in
the beauty of their dreams."

Where: Soukens Room
With: Shou, Souken, Honey, and Cyan
Wearing: The Elven Prince and his companion
Song:

Specter_Cry

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:42 pm
Honey just stared at jim for a few seconds before nodding as he qent tp get the mentioned things. "Okay. I have what you needed but who is going to give him the blood?" he asked as he handed the items.over to Souken. This was crazy. The poor Prince was in bad shape and he hoped that Zaeious would get here soon. This was a disaster of epic proportions. He wondered what would happen when Shou finds out that his babysitter was alive and looking for him. Yeah. He could imagine that conversation. Damn.
____________________________________<<_______<<<<<<<<___

Cyan had to use Zarius as an item.to keep his balance. He hated when Zari did that. "Hello." He said to everyone in the room, before honing on Shou and Souken. "Oh, dear. You two look horrible..." He trailed off before looking over at Zarius once again, rolling his eyes at the elf ans bird. Really? "Yes, hopefully. But, judging by the glare we are getting, it's not going to be easy. Do, are you gonna make this difficult for us?" he said to Shou, staring him down.

xX_Yound_Lord_CielxX

Specter_Cry

DragonMistress07
Crew

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Specter_Cry
Vice Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Once Honey had left to get the items he had asked for Shou let out another sigh and began to look around the room. It didn't take him long to find a pair of jeans that surprisingly fit him and he managed a small smile, grateful to find a change of clothes. At that thought he changed into the jeans, adjusting the bandages he was wearing to fit comfortably with the the new clothes. He then gently picked up the kimono his father left him and after staring at it for a few moments carefully put it on, along with the accessories that came along with it. Once dressed he returned his sword to its proper place on his back and turned just in time to see Honey returning. he took the items from him and focused on lighting the incense as he responded, "I will, I know how to do it with out waking him because I've done it once before so don't worry about it." It was at this point Shou felt two more presences suddenly appear in the room and he instantly reached for the hilt of the sword as he turned to face them. However he soon stopped when he heard the flutter of feathers and felt a weight on his shoulder, looking over just in time to see a bird chirping on his shoulder. He blinked and then turned to face the presences he felt as a male spoke up. For a moment he was stunned by the sight before him since he hadn't seen elves in a very long time but he soon calmed and began to gently pet the bird on his shoulder, moving his hand only briefly when the bird puffed up its feathers at the elf's comment before returning to petting it. It was at this point he heard the other elf finally speak and Shou glared at him for his comment on how they looked. "Running for your lives from a crazed lunatic for three days straight will do that to a person," Shou commented and then turned to the more polite of the two elves. "As for what is wrong with Sou there's a lot of things, his health is s**t because of that b*****d. He refuses to drink blood because it sickens him and I don't blame him after the s**t he went through. He's also had a crappy immune system for as long as I've known him because of the experiments that p***k did on him. He also suffers from nightmares, panic attacks, and PTSD because of the hell we lived in. You can approach him but be careful not to wake him or let your emotions get too out of hand around him or you'll just make it worse." At that he moved over just enough for Zarius and Cyan to approach Souken but remained close. It was at this point he sensed a dark and familiar presence join the ones outside and he cursed, "Damn it he found us, help Sou as quick as you can. I don't want him to be too vulnerable if that b*****d gets in here." At that he moved closer to the door and readied himself to draw his sword if necessary, determined to protect Souken until his last dying breath.

Let's chat: Souken => Souken, Honey, Zarius, and Cyan
How do I look?: Beast of rage (minus the cuffs) => Red Sparrow (with the physical appearance from previous pic)

DragonMistress07

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:00 pm
User Image

"Nothing is predestined:
can become the gateways

Zarius listened as the red haired male explained Prince Yamaki's condition, the elf stepped forward perfectly calm, almost enigmatic so he would not upset the sleeping prince. Waving his hands to and fro above his body, Zarius began his work using his elven magic as recent cuts and bruises vanish as if they had never existed, while the elf worked he could sense the dark plight that haunts the grounds as tree roots spring up creating a protective barricade against the door. Prinn would nuzzle against the hand that was petting him, chirping happily and decided to sing to further soothe the young prince. "There are no words for how painful it must have been, no one, be it man or beast, should ever endure such torture. He is indeed in poor health, malnourished, he is nought but skin and bones. However, since he is here now he can get the proper care. I will see to it, as for the plight outside...it will not make its way here, Yggdrasil's roots are impossible to break..." Zarius explained calmly before finishing his work healing more recent injuries and restored some of his energy before stepping back to give the young prince room.

"The future belongs
to those who believe in

Where: Souken's Room
With: Honey, Shou, Souken, and Cyan
Wearing: Master Healer
Song:

Specter_Cry

DragonMistress07

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Captain

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Specter_Cry
Vice Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image

A look of confusion and surprise flashed in Shou's eyes at the sudden appearance of roots standing firmly as a shield against the door. He had heard of nature magic and the vast power of the elves that wielded it but he could sense something was different with this magic. The aura the radiated from the roots was so full of life and power, almost as if these roots belonged to the Earth itself. However he also felt a sense of safety and calm wash over him at the appearance of the roots and he slowly began to relax. All tension faded from him along with the adrenaline that had kept him going up until this point, but he managed to keep himself from collapsing from exhaustion. It was at this point Zarius began speaking, his words bringing back memories of the wretched place they had lived in for so long and Shou let out a soft growl. However his anger was brief because shortly after he heard Zarius' words about the roots and Shou looked to him. He had heard some stories of Yggdrasil but never fully understood what exactly it was, all he knew was what was currently in front of him and that was that those roots brought with them safety. Maybe they actually would be safe here? Maybe they wouldn't have to run anymore? Those thoughts alone brought him a since of relief and after twenty-two long years he finally allowed himself to feel joy. It was at this point the singing of the bird on his shoulder reached his ears and he finally managed an actual smile. His joy was short lived though as with the loss of the adrenaline his worry for Souken came to the fore front of his mind and he returned to Souken. It was at this point he directed his attention to the blood packs Honey had brought and opened them with his fangs, taking some into his mouth. He then leaned down and placed his lips against Souken's carefully, forcing him to drink while also being extremely careful not to wake him. He did this until Souken drank every last drop and then sighed as he sat on the bed, tossing the now empty blood packs to Honey. "Hide those so he doesn't see them and then toss them as soon as you can because I know if he sees them he'll freak. Sou's gonna need more than that but I don't really want to push my luck at the moment, especially with that b*****d here right now, for now I think it's best to just let him rest while you finish whatever you need to do Zarius," Shou said as he ran a hand through his hair, his utter exhaustion finally starting to make itself know along with the pain of his own injuries which caused him to wince whenever he moved too much.

Let's chat: Souken, Honey, Zarius, and Cyan
How do I look?: Beast of rage (minus the cuffs) => Red Sparrow (with the physical appearance from previous pic)

DragonMistress07

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:08 am
User Image

"Nothing is predestined:
can become the gateways

Zarius turned to Prince Shou as he noticed him wincing from time to time, it was clear to the elf that he too had injuries, he would place his hand over Shou's in an attempt to get rid of the injuries and restore a bit of vigor into the hybrid."You seem surprised that the roots of the sacred Tree of Life has sprung up from under the ground. Truth be told, the Tree of Life has kept this sanctuary safe since time in memorial. It's very aura is said to revitalize those close to it. Also, the sacred tree resides at my home in Yggdrasil, a elven kingdom that was given the name from the Tree of Life. Anyways, The young Master should pull through, though I must report my findings to Lord Yusuke, he may not like what I've discovered. Who knows what that man may do if he knows..."Zarius stated as he rolled up a small bit of parchment and cooed like a dove to call for a white turtle dove as the beautiful bird lands on the elf's finger. Zarius placed the parchment into a case that was attached to the bird's foot as he told the bird to deliver it to Yusuke in elven, the bird flew off to go find yusuke. Zarius stood back and leaned against the wall suddenly going quiet.

"The future belongs
to those who believe in

With: Souken, Shou, Honey, and Cyan
Song:

Specter_Cry

DragonMistress07

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Captain

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Specter_Cry
Vice Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:32 pm
User Image

User Image

A sudden unfamiliar touch startled Shou and he moved to pull away, an automatic reaction. However he soon stopped himself when he realized that the one touching him was the healer and relaxed once more, grateful for the healing and small burst of energy. He then listened to the elf's words before speaking up, "It did surprise me, but I'm alright now. I've heard a lot of stories about the tree but never thought I would witness it's power myself, it's honestly a little daunting. Truth be told though it's gonna take some getting used to, not having to run anymore, but honestly I'm thankful for it. I've lived the last twenty-two years of my life as a prisoner and experimental guinea pig for one of the most wretched bastards in existence so it's nice to finally have some relief. I wanted to taste freedom once more, to be able to live a proper life again. I wanted that for Sou too and so I waited, gathered my strength, and busted us out. We've been on the run for the last few days, constantly looking over our shoulders, afraid that he would catch up and lock us away again. He almost did too until your guys showed up and helped us get out of there. You have no idea how relieved I am to finally find people we can trust, people who will help us instead of using us as lab rats." Shou looked down at the floor, trying to keep his composure as he spoke, the relief threatening to overwhelm him. However there was more that needed to be said and so he continued, "I will forever be grateful for what you all have just done for Sou and I, I know that part of that is because of who we are but just knowing that you guys want to help is an amazing feeling. However that sick b*****d will stop at nothing to get his hands on us, you may be able to drive him away this time but he'll be back, he always comes back. He will never stop attacking you until we are in his clutches again, so I ask you one thing, are you prepared to risk everything in order to keep us free?" At his last words Shou looked up at Zarius, his eyes serious as they glistened in the light.

DragonMistress07

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:50 pm
Honey watched quietly from a corner of the room, inwardly thankful that the Yamaki heir would pull through. That would make Yus...Lord Yamaki very happy. He was happy that Souken was holding strong. He rotated his shoulder, wincing slightly at the phantom pain that shot through him but ignored it for now as he continued to watch the others. He was so damn tired as he had extended a lot of energy in that forest but he refused to complain about it. His pain means nothing to the boys. He watched as Zarius sent a dove to Lord Yamaki and prayed that he get it. "Don't worry. I am alwayalways ready to give my life for my home and the people living in it." he replied loud enough so that everyone heard him.

Cyan bowedd his head. "I meant no disreapect." he replied quietly, watching as Zarius sent off a letter to Lord Yamaki. Things were getting heated but he was glad the the young ones would be okay. Though, if what Shou was saying was true, then they would have a fight on thier hands. He blinked when his pack sent him a telepathic message abo lit a shadow mage near the gates. What the? "Shou...was the man who took you a shadow mage?" he asked, frowning slightly and shaking his head at the picture the wolves sent him. He told his pack to stay away from now but observe and do not get caught.

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Occ: Sorry for the late replies. I have been busy as he'll. I apologize.  

DragonMistress07
Crew

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Captain

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:44 am
User Image

"Nothing is predestined:
can become the gateways

Zarius looked Shou dead square in the eyes. He would risk every bit of his being to make sure they did not fall into enemy hands again. Reaching out placing a hand on Shou's shoulder gripping firmly. "Shou, if there comes a time when you or the Young Master's freedom is in peril. I need not but call my father, he would send his finest warriors to make certain that neither of you get taken beyond the gates of this sacred ground. So, yes I risk everything for the sake of your freedom.." Zarius explained with seriousness in his tone before pulling his hand away watching the front gates from his current position.

"The future belongs
to those who believe in

With: Souken, Shou, Honey, and Cyan
Song:

DragonMistress07

Specter_Cry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:08 pm
User Image

User Image

The seriousness in Shou's eyes was soon replaced with relief once again and a small smile graced his features at the answers he received from everyone in the room. He hated having being part of the reason life had suddenly gotten so much harder for all these kind people but at the same time it brought him relief to know that they were willing to help. He had fought for himself and Souken pretty much by himself up until this point so having others there to help took some of the pressure off of Shou and some of his worry faded. It was nice to know that if he needed it he had others to turn to for support but even so he would do his best to do his part as well. He wanted them to know that no matter what he would fight for himself, for them, and most importantly for Souken or die trying. However he was quickly torn from his thoughts at Cyan's question and he was immediately on guard once again. "Yes he is, why?" Shou responded, suddenly feeling very uneasy. He knew that Darsh was here since he had sensed his aura previously but the question that had been asked had him worried. He trusted the tree to protect them but he wasn't sure how long that protection would last or if Darsh's own abilities could pose a problem for the elves. Had that b*****d already found his way toward them or did they still have time? Would Shou have enough strength to help or would he just be in the way? These questions swam in his thoughts as he turned his attention back to the door, now expecting the b*****d to walk through at any moment.

DragonMistress07

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

Specter_Cry
Vice Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07
Crew

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:48 pm
Cyan frowned, shaking his head. "Damn. Lord Yamaki is down." he said, watching the battle unfold through the eyes of one of his wolves. This was bad. "Shou, Zarius, be prepared. He's coming." he hissed, tensing as he watched Ordin head this way. This was not good. Whatever the shadow mage had done to Lord Yamaki, it had taken him out. He noticed another by the man's side and frowned again. But he sensed no I'll from that person, so he left it alone. Plus, he was sure that Honey would take care of it.
_____________________________________________________<<<

Honey all but snarled when he heard those words. That damn shadow mage just would not give up. Plus, Yusuke was down and probably needed help but he didn't wamt to leave Shou and Souken alone. He looked at Zarius and Cyna and made a descion. "I am going to check on Lord Yamaki. Will you all be okay here?" he asked, after a moment of thinking about it.

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:24 pm
User Image

"Nothing is predestined:
can become the gateways

Zarius listened as Cyan gave the report, this did not sit well with the elven prince but he kept his composure for Souken's sake. Clutching his bow tightly and turned to the door taking aim just in case the fool tried to come through, which would be a tedious task unless Darsh summoned a creature powerful enough to break through Yggdrasil's roots. Though if that were to happen it would damage Zarius since he was attuned with nature. He looked at Honey. "Go aid Lord Yamaki, me, Cyan, and Prince Shou will handle the mage. It is paramount that our lord is unharmed. Be careful, the mage wants to see you and Sir Guan dead for some odd reason..." Zarius explained while keeping the arrow pointed right at the door, he was not about to give the two princes up, not without a fight. Zarius continued to wait.

"The future belongs
to those who believe in

With: Souken, Shou, Cyan, and Honey
Song:

Specter_Cry

Quote:
="DragonMistress07"

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Captain

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Specter_Cry
Vice Captain

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:11 am
User Image

User Image

Shou growled when he heard Yusuke had fallen which only served to worry him more, this b*****d didn't know when to stop. Was there no end to this madness? Could they not win against this damned mage? At those thoughts he looked to Souken, the worry in his eyes only getting deeper as he saw him resting there. Was it all over? Would Darsh actually win? No, Shou wouldn't let him. After everything that b*****d had put them through he wasn't going to stand for the wicked a*****e to get what he wanted. Souken had been through enough torture and Shou refused to let him go through anymore. This wasn't over until Shou was dead, he would fight to protect Souken no matter what it took. At that thought he stood up and turned his gaze to the door once more as he drew his sword. There was no way in hell he was going down with out a fight, Souken meant too much to him to let that happen. With that desire a new determination glistened in Shou's eyes, Ordin would fall by his own hand or Shou would die trying, this wasn't the end, not yet.

OOC: ((soooooo sorry this took so long, real life has been a mess but I promise to try and post more often))

DragonMistress07

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

Yamaki Clan

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out