Welcome to Gaia! ::

DLID

Back to Guilds

The mutual killing game of Hope's Peak Academy starts again... 

Tags: roleplay, danganronpa, drama, death, mystery 

Reply First Floor
Hallway Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:09 pm
User Image

A popular area for gossip and talking, especially between classes, the hallway connects the floors together.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:05 am
User Image
Benjy McCoy
The Ultimate Delinquent

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Benjy rubbed his head where the blond hit him when they woke up. It kinda hurt but he's had to deal with worse, and hey it was just an accident right? But the pink girl was just plain annoying.“Look girlie. I’m just trying to get things straight in my head, and your just yelling for god knows who. And I don’t think I’m big and tough I know I am.”

Crossing his arms and tapping his foot he stared at the two who seemed to have already placed him as the “bad guy” in this situation. Nothing new but still. Realising what they were saying it did kind of make sense in a weird crazy sort of way. Rich and special people did always have weird traditions that they followed. Hell, his dad was in some special society, and they got up to some lame things. Listening to their introductions, he smiled a bit. A ballerina seemed kinda lame, but an escape artist seemed like a badass talent. “Names Benjy McCoy the Ultimate Delinquent. Nice to ********’ meetcha.” Just to give a little more flare, he cracked his knuckles.

At the idea of leaving this dull room, Benjy brightened up a bit.
“I’m down for looking for your bro or whatever. I just want to leave this place as soon as possible. I don’t like staying in one place for too long.” With that, he ran to the door and threw it opened and took a step outside. One step is all he took before stopping in shock. Looking around he saw what he could only describe as a creepy hallway. All the windows were barred with big iron plates, and they had cameras and tv monitors along the wall in a spaced-out manner. Confused he turned around to look in the A/V room, and sure enough, he saw another pair of camera TV combo. Taking a few more steps outside he felt a gut instinct telling him that this was not a good thing. And if his years of fighting taught him anything, it was to trust his instincts. “You two might want to see this. Just stay with me in case something happens. This place is seriously weirding me out.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬☬✵✵☬▬▬▬▬☬✵✵☬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ |Mood: on edge and weirded out.+++++++++++++++++++++++
Thoughts: My gut tells me somthing is wrong.+
With: Two random people | ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓

bobthebob17

Noble Lover

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

"come on, let's all just be friends..."

↳with: a male and female (Benjy and Tari) || ↳mood: alittle confused || ↳ooc: sorry it's a bit short >.<

Deciding to let Benjy leave first, Yuu grimmaced at him from behind. Benjy seemed to be that sort of stuck up type. One of those that only watched out for themselves and no one else. They needed to be able to work together no matter what this situation ends up being and he's already jeopardizing just that. I'm hoping it's just the situation that's making him like this but... they thought to themselves with a sigh.

But now wasn't the time for that. This whole situation was weird. Unnatural. Creepy. Yuu could feel it at the back of their mind. It was scaring them but they didn't want to show it. Especially not to Tari. They had to keep the girl thinking positive as she looked on the edge of having a break down.

They grabbed Tari's hand and gave the girl the biggest smile they can muster.
"Let's go then! I'm sure we'll find your brother then! If you are here, then he has to be here too." Hearing Benjy calling them, Yuu dragged Tari along to outside of the room. That was when they saw it too. The bolted windows, the cameras and monitors. The atmosphere made it even more creepy. Gasping and covering their mouth, Yuu asked, "What the heck..."

bobthebob17

Atariel Tsukai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:48 pm
Junishiro Nakao | Ultimate Doctor
User Image

Shiro left the hunter and the gunner alone as he stepped out of the hallway. Once he was outside, he checked his pocket but could not feel his cell phone. "What's this? Did someone take my phone? How annoying..." How was he supposed to call his parents about this? Well, maybe the office has a phone he could use. Hell, he'll even use a pay phone if he had to.

As he was looking around, he noticed a few other students there. Shiro didn't bother approach him since he wasn't much of a social character. he let out a yawn. Shiro just woke up but right now he felt like going back to sleep again. Just walking around doing nothing was just as tiring to him. "I wonder who else is here..." he muttered.

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Atariel Tsukai
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

11,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Atariel huffed when Benjy called her "girlie", crossing her thin arms over her chest and looking away from him with a huff. Of course, when the redhead introduced himself and his talent, she could not help but to laugh, quickly covering her mouth with both hands. "Ultimate Delinquent ~ I should have seen that one coming!" she exclaimed, giggling uncontrollably. "In other words, you're the Ultimate Bully, I've dealt with guys like you plenty of times," she said proudly.

When the male said that he was "down" for helping her look for Jin, Tari frowned slightly, though she was surprised.
"I guess that's okay," she said, though she did not sound convinced. Before she could decided against it, of course, Yuu grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the A/V Room with them. The pink-haired girl smiled at the white-haired student with a smile. "I'm so glad I at least have one person who genuinely wants to help me," she said softly, "Thanks, Yuu, I appreciate it."

Once out in the Hallway, she felt panic building up inside once more. "Is this really. . Hope's Peak. . . Academy?" she breathed out, barely over a whisper. Sky blue orbs wandered the hall, looking over the bolted windows, cameras, and monitors.

'If Jin sees these. . He'll have a panic attack. . . I gotta get to him first.'

It was a moment before Atariel realized that she was tightly gripping Yuu's hand. She pulled her hand out of the other's. "S-Sorry, Yuu. I just. . gotta go. . . " she said before taking off down the hall. "Jin! Jin, where are you?" she called, running straight past a tall, dark-haired male with glasses. "Excuse me! Sorry!"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:28 pm
User Image User Image
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    ━━━━━━━━━━

After watching Valkyria’s fruitless attempts at trying to remove the steel plate Keito decided to have a look for himself. He mentioned how his wrench had gone missing but how it would be too small anyway. After Keito’s comment Daichi decided to search his own pockets. “It would appear that whoever put us here have removed anything useful from us. My phone and journal are missing. That might have told us how we got here. All I have is an empty notepad and a pen.” Daichi explained.

Daichi took one last look around the room to make sure there wasn’t anything else of interest. The weird sketch of the bear was a little more disconcerting then he’d like it to be, but there was nothing worth noting about it. One thing he noticed is that the camera wasn’t just covering the entrance of the room like most security systems. There was several cameras dotted around the room, ensuring full footage of the room. Someone is keeping an eye on us, Daichi deduced.

“From the looks of things there isn’t much more we can learn from this room. At least not until we know more about the situation we are in.” Daichi decided. “I suggest we watch each other’s backs; we don’t know what kind of situation we’ve been dropped in.” He warned before opening the door. Once in the hallway Daichi could see several other students. They all appeared to be just as bewildered and confused as they were. “Looks like we’re not the only ones in this situation.” He said, whilst holding the door open for the others.

Location: Classroom 1A > Hallway

Mood: Curious
                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Ki Bae

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:41 pm
User Image
Lilia Berezovsky / Valkyria | Ultimate Vigilante / Superhero

Speaking of missing stuff, where was her phone? And her weapons and utility belt? Someone must have stole it. What evil fiend would steal a cute girl's stuff? What a terrible first day of class. Looks like all they can do was leave this classroom since they were not going to find anything here. "Um, did you forget I'm a hero? I may be unarmed, but i can still kick a** with my martial art skills." She wouldn't be surprised if these boys relied on her to fight since they both look like they can't handle a punch.

Once they stepped outside of the classroom, she spotted a few people in the hallway. What a relief, they weren't alone in this situation. But that made her wonder, how many other people were here? "I wonder if this is the work of an evil villain? But why would they take us? I don't have any money, but it could be someone wanting revenge on me...." she muttered to herself.

Kiery215
[
Ki Bae

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image

Keito was just as curious as Daichi to see what's outside the room. When he mentioned there are more students in the hallway, he slowly crept towards the door. The chattering of various voices became louder and it just hit Keito that he may have to socialize again, like what Eliza has been telling him this morning. The sight of the new strangers almost made him jump. The hallway already seemed cramped the moment he got out of the door. But he's not gonna say anything about until someone tells him that his gloomy face bugs them off.

Valkyria's comment made sense, yes. Well, uhh.. half of it. She somehow takes heroine work to a whole new level, but she's not wrong when she mentioned about someone with evil intentions being behind this. How else could he had that blackout when he knew he was completely careful and healthy before arriving here? "We wouldn't know that yet, considering the circumstances. Shall we ask them how we got here?" He suggested to both of them. He can already hear the conversation of the other group, reason why he turned around to stop himself from eavesdropping. It was hard to tell that this was a prank. He got used to pranks in his old school, but he knows if Eliza was here, she'd just tell everyone it's some kind of welcoming party. The thought made him shake his head. "Oh, Eliza. Where could you be right now?" He whispered to himself, although the two people with him could have heard it too.

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kiery215

garterbeIts

Egg

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Lilia Berezovsky | Junishiro Nakao

As she was looking at the other students, Lily heard a sound. Turns out it was a school announcement. She wouldn't know, she's never been to school before. Something about going to the auditorium. "I got a bad feeling about this. My hero senses are tingling." But, she felt like she should go for now so she wouldn't cause any trouble.

Shiro leaned onto the wall as he watched the others talk to one another. He noticed a blonde girl there. Something about her piqued his interest. She looked like a magnificent specimen to open up. However, the announcement was said and everyone had to go to the auditorium. That's where she was going. "This had better be worth it." he said as he went along with this.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:15 pm
User Image User Image

Once they had moved into the hallway one of the monitors lit up and an announcement was played throughout the building. “This can’t be good.” Daichi muttered. As much as he wanted to ignore the threat something about it seemed familiar to him. He couldn’t shake the feeling that this threat was real. “Come on let’s get moving, we don’t have long.” He instructed to Keito and Valkyria. Daichi started running following the signs for auditorium, unsure if the others were behind him. As he turned the corner he noticed a pink haired girl down the corridor. She looked like she was looking for someone. As much as Daichi wanted to keep running he couldn’t help but stop.

“What are you doing?” He asked, catching his breath. “Did you not hear the announcement?” Daichi could clearly see this girl was in a panic and asking questions wasn’t going to help. “You can’t help them if you’re dead you know. Clearly you’re looking for someone but if you don’t get to the auditorium you’ll end up getting yourself killed. Maybe they’re already in the auditorium; how bad do you think they will feel knowing that you died looking for them.” Daichi said, in an attempt to convince her. It seemed as though what he was saying was starting to get through to her. In a last ditch attempt Daichi grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her in the direction of the auditorium, in an attempt to get her moving.

Location: Hallway > Heading to auditorium

Mood: Flustered
                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Atariel Tsukai

Ki Bae

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

Atariel Tsukai
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

11,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Hiroyuki could not help but to notice how Tasuku seemed to panic for a moment and check inside his pocket for something before taking the offered hand. A small smile was flashed before they stepped out into the hallway together. Unfortunately, the confidence seemed to disappear as soon as the atmosphere changed. Not only were the Hallways oppressive, but an announcement began to play the moment they stepped foot out of the the School Store. Azure orbs locked onto the television right away, widening at the ominous message that was delivered by the dark silhouette on the screen.

"K-Killing?" the blond stammered. Slim fingers wrapped tightly around Tasuku's hand as a sharp breath was taken. O-oh. . sorry, Tasuku. . . "

Hiro's head gave a quick shake to get rid of fear-clouded thoughts. "W-We should probably listen to whoever that was, huh? Let's keep moving."

Unsure how, Yuki managed to keep fairly calm on the outside, though inside the blond was completely freaking out on the inside. All of the students had two minutes to make it to the auditorium? How many of them were there? How many of them would make it there in time? Even though paths had only crossed with Tasuku and Shiro so far, Hiroyuki hoped that everyone made it there safe and sound. Or maybe this was a prank by the upperclassman? No, that had to be it!

Still not taking any chances, Hiro ran through the Hallways, very quick even when pulling Tasuku along, and found the way to the Auditorium.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:20 pm
User Image
User Image

↳with: various students || ↳mood: confused again || ↳ooc:

As Atariel took off, Yuu just looked at her in a sense of...Wonder? They couldn't find words to really describe it. Looking down at their hand, they were confused with their worry. 'Did...Did I scare her somehow? I hope not...Maybe they're just looking for their brother. Yeah, that makes sense.' Nodding as they thought that was the answer, Yuu started to walk down the halls themselves. Their suspicions were proven correct. Small other flocks of students started to make their way out of whatever classrooms they woke up in. It wasn't just them.

They flinched as they heard the television turn on but it didn't scare them too much when they didn't feel anyone sneaking up on them or the sort.
'Huh...Get there before we're killed? That can't be legal no matter what school right?' But even now they knew this wasn't any normal school anymore. Either way, it was probably safer to go straight to the auditorium at this point. So Yuu started to walk to the auditorium, passing by various groups and glancing at them on their way, but not talking to anyone just to get there faster.

It didn't take them too long to arrive. They softly opened the door as they murmured a soft sorry. As soon as the door creaked closed, they turned to see that only two students arrived so far. A blonde female and a black haired male. The male just seemed a bit weird. Yuu never wanted to judge a book by it's cover, but this was not the situation they could easily do that. So they decided to walk over to the female, asking,
"You don't mind if I stand here, do you?"  

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:33 pm
User Image
User Image

"it's not like i really wanted this talent..."

↳with: hiro and various other students || ↳mood: confused and on edge, but trying to be friendly || ↳ooc: when you get to misgender one of your characters through another one hahaha!!!

As soon as they stepped out of the room, Tasuku felt like this wasn't the normal Hope's Peak they all came to learn about. Something felt off but he couldn't figure out what. Everything just screamed that something was wrong here and Tasuku was trying his best to make sure not to go into full panic mode. Especially besides Hiroyuki, who he could consider a friend at this point. It just would go south in almost an instant.

His focus was all on the television that the silhouette was using.
'This isn't some sort of prank...This seems a little too well thought out to be one. Some sicko is on the other side of that screen just waiting to spring something on us. That was all going through his mind even if he didn't want to chalk it up to that. But he wouldn't let Hiroyuki know at all. The poor guy seemed to be set it was just a prank.

He only started paying attention again when he heard Hiroyuki say that he was sorry. Everything matched up to how tightly his hand was being held on to. But Tasuku didn't feel it at all. With a light chuckle, he replied,
"Don't worry about it. I'm fine!" At least it wasn't reversed. Otherwise he wouldn't forgive himself.

Before he knew it, Tasuku was being dragged along. He kept up with no problem but it was so sudden. He didn't have any chance to look around or get a tab on their surroundings with how fast Hiroyuki was moving. And then they were just in the auditorium.

There were already three of them there. So they were right, it wasn't just who was in their room. Two females were in one area, and...Oh great. There was him again. Just seeing Junishiro brought another animalistic growl to his lips, to which Tasuku tried his best to make sure Hiroyuki didn't hear it. Looking to the blond, he asked him,
"Maybe we should stand off to the side over there?" Tasuku pointed to one of the corners near the front of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:30 am
User Image

Keito was prepared to go somewhere else in order to look for his friend. But he stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the PA announcement. This was the only time he raised his head so he can look up at the speaker found in one corner of the hallway. "Heh," he coughed out. It was then he noticed the cameras on the ceiling covering different angles of the hallway. The red light would indicate that it's on and alive. The only question is, who is watching them right now?

He didn't know where to go exactly this time but it was better to just follow the sea of students heading to the.. auditorium, was it? He knows he wouldn't be in danger with this many people around. Looks like the search for his friend will just have to wait. He's gonna trust his gut feeling that she is already in whatever room he's heading to. He really doesn't have anyone to talk to, so he kept his head down as usual.

garterbeIts

Egg

atychos

Adorable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:56 am
User Image

User Image
      xxxxxxxTʜᴇ Uʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ Nᴇᴛ Iᴅᴏʟ (β) xxxxxxxxxxxxx→ → ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xx D E A R x D O P P E L G A N G E R
      xxxxxx. I x D O N ' T x C A R E x A B O U T x T H E x M E T H O D
      xxxxxx. J U S T x G I V E x M E x R E S U L T S

"あ~れ? Is this some kind of game?" "Eh... I'm pretty sure it's just a joke, but, no harm in following instructions!" "...I wonder if Kise will come... No, I'm sure he'll come! So there's nothing to worry about. Yes, yes, this is all just a joke and when I get to the auditorium, 兄さん will already be there!"
      ___________________________________________________________________________________

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS SCHOOL!?"

The first thing Kise noticed upon walking out were the windows, and the giant metal plates bolted over them. Second were the cameras and suspicious-looking screens scattered throughout the passageway. The whole thing gave him the creeps. This is going a little too far to just be a joke...

Kise swept his gaze around, something nagging on the back of his mind. He could see a few students walking down the hallway, probably on their way to the auditorium. He squinted, searching the group for a familiar head to no avail. "Now that I think about it, she wasn't in the room when I woke up. Where did she... Ah whatever. She must have left before I woke up." He shrugged. Honestly, he didn't really like his sister anyway, so her not being here was more than fine.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      W H O . A R E x Y O U . → → xx

. OOC:
the best way to move between the room and the hall lmao

miyu's text at the top is lit the exact same as the post in the trophy room so no tl provided this time

First Floor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff