Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:35 am
sσℓєιℓ αqυαяιυм

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now this is something to look into. Located right on the
coast with sand prodding through the doorway, the Soleil Aquarium is fairly
new to the city. Here, you can take your way through an underwater tunnel
and take a view into the wildlife living on the reef almost a good ways in!
There are four different hallways and a sphere to climb up into, roomy enough
for more than several people at a time. Colorful, striped, spotted, razor sharp
teethed, and dull eyed fish will find their way to you. So take a peek while you
can! You might even spot a few people swimming over in the reef just for fun!

Available Items:
Admission:
Regular: $15
Child: $8
Senior: $10

Gift Shop:
Shark Teeth: $3.00 / $5.00 for a bracelet strap
Small Stuffed Animal: $7.00
Medium Stuffed Animal: $12.00
Large Stuffed Animal: $17.00
HUGE Stuffed Animal: $22.00
Jewelry: $12.00
Shells: $4.00 a piece / $8.00 for larger shells
Conch: $13.00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling nervous and anxious. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing first date?? || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Sahar Din.

Vixen was early, perhaps a tad too early. The woman stòod by the entrance, nervously fiddling with their tickets she bought just moments earlier. She had been up all night, unable to sleep from the overwhelming excitement for their first date, and as if she had been a high school girl in love, the fox was up early, debating on which outfit she should wear, which outfit would make her seem less.. unapproachable. Would this come off too bold? Is it showing too much skin? Is a crop top too much? What about an off shoulder romper? Vixen cringed, one by one, tossing the clothes out of her well-stocked closet. Surely, there’s bound to be something she could wear? Her room was hectic, and followed not too long after, were loud noises caused by her belongings toppling off her night stand, or simply because she had knocked over her own table lamp. It was loud and she had caused a great amount of disturbance, to the point her twin and Angel had come upstairs just for the sake of checking up on her, to which, she quickly took her chance and made use of Angel’s knowledge when it came to fashion.

Meanwhile, dressed in all but her lacey undergarments, the fox untied her braids, letting her -now- wavy raven locks free while she worked on her make up. Thin eyeliners with a gentle flick on the corners, mascara to lengthen her thick, dark lashes, a faint blush that’d pop her cheeks. Vixen puckered her lips, finishing off with her strawberry pink scented chapstick. She brushed her thick locks from one shoulder to the other, wondering if her entire appearance had gone overboard. It was a normal date, just as it has always been. It wasn’t their first encounter, and she knew they were comfortable enough with each other to look their absolute worst, yet just why does she feel as if her heart threatened to leap out of her own chest? Perhaps she may have overdone her make up? Perhaps it was best if she returned home and put on a new change of clothing?

A disturbing catcall threw the fox off guard, and she’d lift her gaze in time to catch the sight of a moderately drunk man.. this early in the afternoon? Vixen rolled her eyes and cast her glance fhe other way. Dressed in a thin cardigan with a rosy pink knitted crop top and white denim shorts, paired with white converse, the fox checked her apoearance in the refletion of the glass window. Her ears flickered and drooped nervously, and she’d downcast her gaze once heat slowly rose to her cheeks. It is only normal she felt such a way, because what she felt for the djinn had been sincere? She pictured his blonde locks, his tanned skin, the pair of golden brown orbs that followed her wherever she went. The fox leaned against the wall by the entrance, glancing far beyond the horizon while the sounds of waves crashing against the shore echoed into her ears. ”I feel strange..” she murmured quietly, clutching the soft fabric upon her chest. ”..and it’s all your fault. But I don’t hate it.. I don’t hate it at all..” she added, allowing a light smile to tug against the corners of her lips. The faint rays of sunlight gleamed off her golden orbs, revealing a small sense of melancholy flickering within her eyes. She still had doubts, she was still anxious but she knew.. She knew she should grab hold of him while she still can, before her indecisiveness ruined it all, before her dishonesty had caused them both to drift apart.

She had loved the way he made her feel, loved the way he treated her with kindness, held her when she needed a shoulder to lean on, forgive her for the things she has said, for the mistakes she has made. She loved him the way she loved gazing at the full moon, the way she loved the little wild flowers growing on the side of the road. She loved him as though he had been her first love, and the thought of him alone would cause warmth to cloud her cheeks, dyeing them a shade of crimson. Him alone, could rile her up with just the faintest smile, the smallest actions. Surely.. Vixen is slowly being driven mad..? No.. Perhaps she was just madly in love with him.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Oh god, Sahar felt like he might die. Ever since they had talked about this date he felt like his heart was trying to break out of his chest anytime he thought about it. He'd been on dates before, however, they were just casual meetings. Well, this one should be casual too, he had spent time with Vixen before after all. No matter how many times he told himself that it did nothing to calm the djinn. They had already established that they cared for one another, so why was he getting so worked up?

Since they spoke honestly to each other Sahar had been able to sleep properly. That is, he had until the day before their date. The djinn found himself tossing and turning all night, worrying for one reason or another. He got up several times during the night, either because he felt restless or he wanted to be sure he didn't forget anything the next day. Eventually, Sahar did manage to pass out. It seemed like he only closed his eyes for a moment and then his alarm was going off. He felt groggy, for a moment he thought about going back to sleep until he thought about Vixen at the aquarium, heartbroken when he didn't show up.

That was more than enough to motivate the blond! Two cups of coffee also helped give him a little boost. Sahar rushed through his morning routine, only slowing down when fixing his hair. He couldn't get a few locks to stay down. He wanted to go without his headband today, seeing as he something formal rather than his usual robes, but it looked like fate had other plans for him. He found a simple navy one that matched his vest and hoped that it wouldn't look out of place, then headed out. It seemed like his random phasing had stopped for now so he took his bike, planning on getting to the aquarium a little early.

That didn't turn out as planned either though. Although he liked to think his sense of direction had gotten better, he took more than one wrong turn. Sahar wasn't late, but he didn't arrive at the aquarium as soon as he wanted. Despite his nerves, he didn't want to keep Vixen waiting long. Of course, when he did reach the aquarium those worries seemed to disappear. Just a glance at the fox was enough to calm Sahar, his chest feeling with warmth at the sight of her. Oh, and what a sight Vixen was!

No matter how she looked she never failed to take his breath away, however, today she was absolutely glowing. The soft expression on her face was only further accented by the red coloring her cheeks, a stark contrast to the black hair curling around her. The djinn was absolutely smitten. Sahar didn't realize he had been staring for a while until a noise down the street snapped him out of a daze. He had to turn his face away as a blush crept up his neck. What was wrong with him, acting like a lovestruck teenager...Well, that was the answer to the question, wasn't it? He was head over heels for the fox. Just the thought of going on a date with her had kept him up all night. Any time his mind wandered it when to Vixen. And, as embarrassing as it was, he did enjoy the feeling.

He felt ridiculous when he thought back on how strongly he denied these feelings. Vixen shone brighter than the sun, he felt like a moth drawn to a flame when she was around. She demanded all of his attention and Sahar was more than willing to give it to her. He set his bike to the side, taking something from the basket and hiding it behind his back before approaching his date. "Excuse me, miss? I was supposed to be meeting someone here but it looks like she has not shown up. Would you like accompany me instead?" He asked with an impish smile, offering her a bouquet of flowers from his garden.

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: Vixen // I am: nervous. <<<<<

[[Ooc: I had the awful thought of Sahar phasing through the glass of a tank
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:08 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

I'm feeling Sahar. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing first date?? || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Sahar Din.

Her mind had been plagued with thoughts of the djinn, how kind he had been with her, how gentle-loving he had been all these while. It’s hard to find someone so patient, so caring despite the hurt she’s caused him. It was hard to find someone who so willingly stayed by her side, to hold her hand, to lend her a shoulder when she felt it was too hard to be on her own. It was hard to find a guy like him, she once thought. But.. he is a guy like him, and when she took his hand, the fox no longer wanted to relinquish her hold, no longer wanted to run despite the doubt and hesitance lingering within her mind. He had let her know that it was alright, that they’d take things slowly, move forward step by step. Vixen knew, herself, that no one could take the place of him who once occupied her heart, who took her heart with him when he was gone. But she knew even then, when she was empty, she found a way to love this djinn who had wormed his way through to her hollow shell, warming her with the passion he had for those around him.

And the fox thought he was perfect nonetheless.

She twirled a lock of hair between her fingers, occasionally running her fingers through her hair, fidling with her tail that swayed behind her anxiously. She’d sneak glances at her reflection, tap her fingers against her thigh, all because she was nervous of being in the company of someone she knew for a good month or two, by now? Vixen didn’t understand what caused her to behave such a way, didn’t understand what made her heart hammer against her chest, pound within her ears. She was terrified, yet at the same time, she felt equally as excited. She felt everything. Everything all at once.

Foot steps approached her, and a pair of shoes settled within her field of vision of her downcast gaze. There was a soft lingering fragrance of wild flowers, and Vixen knew in an instant, who exactly it had been. "Excuse me, miss? I was supposed to be meeting someone here but it looks like she has not shown up. Would you like accompany me instead?" his voice, like a soft melody resonated within her ears and her golden gaze flicked upwards, locking onto a pair of golden brown orbs. There was a soft gasp, followed by a light smile tugging the corners of her lips. His blonde locks hugged his chiseled features, golden brown orbs glowing beneath the soft rays of sunlight. ”What a coincidence. It seems I was stood up by a date of mine. If you’re alright with the company of someone such as me, I’d love to join you.” answered the fox in return, chuckling at his little mischief. He possessed a beauty Vixen could not describe with words, and she was astounded by his change in appearance today. ”You’re such a sweet heart.. They’re very lovely!” she chimed in return, holding the bouquet of flowers she figured he had planted within his home. She vaguely recalled seeing them that one time she spent the night over at his residence. They were vibrant in colours, and she wondered just what they were. They had been a kind she’s never quite seen before.

The fox took a step forward, standing upon her tip toes before she pressed her lips against the soft skin of his cheek. ”You’re as lovely as the flowers, Sahar..” whispered the older woman as an impish smile made its way across her lips. Her cheeks were flushed a soft shade of pink, and she had behaved much more reserved than she had been on the daily basis, more easily.. flustered. ”I.. um.. I bought our tickets so-..” Her gaze was downcast, and she’d hold the flowers along with their tickets in one hand, while the other would brush across the back of his hand, hooking her index finger against his. She wanted to hold his hand, yet she felt nervous doing so when it was something she was supposed to be used to by now.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: LMAO that would be hilarious.
And very memorable.

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:32 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Beautiful though she was, Vixen appeared to be just as nervous as he was. He didn’t miss the way she fidgeted where she stood, checking her reflection and toying with her hair. The sight was more of a relief than Sahar expected. It was nice to know that he wasn’t the only one that was so wound up for a simple date. It was easy to forget that she had been through all of this before with another person. She still pinned over her lost love at times, yet even then she didn’t know how to deal with the feelings they shared. To anyone else it would seem like they were both new to dating.

Despite all his worrying though, once Sahar laid eyes on Vixen all his troubles seemed to melt away. It was easy to slip back into the familiar routine of playful teasing and bashfulness they had. At the sound of his voice, the fox looked up, golden eyes brightening even more as a smile graced her lips. “He must be a fool to abandon a woman as gorgeous as you. I will be sure to not make the same mistake as him.” Her laughter was like music to his ears, light and pleasant. Oh, how he had missed this. Sahar had feared that he would never laugh with Vixen like this after that day on the beach.

“I thought you would like them.” He hummed, beaming proudly at his gift. There was little he put more attention and care into than his garden, after all, it was nice to have someone appreciating his plants. Plus, this was Vixen after all. Her opinion mattered to him and she understood the passion he held for his research. Heat rushed to his face as soft lips were pressed against his cheek, followed by a sensual whisper. “That is not fair, that is supposed to be my line!” He whined although he couldn’t hide a sheepish smile at her teasing.

For her to turn demure after that little act was truly underhanded. The fox was a tricky opponent, however, he did enjoy their little games. “Thank you. Um, I guess we should go inside..?” Her timidity was contagious and the butterflies quickly returned to his stomach as her finger hooked his own. Sahar’s face still felt warm and he couldn’t bring himself to meet her eyes as he inched closer to lock their hands together. It was a silly thing to be nervous over, yet the djinn felt that it was part of being in love. It certainly wasn’t an unwelcome feeling either.

“S-shall we?” He cleared his throat as he tugged her inside the building, holding the door open for Vixen before following behind her. This was his first time visiting an aquarium, not that he had told his date that, so he was looking forward to it. “Oh!” He couldn’t help a small gasp as he spotted the glass tunnel. Now that was unexpected! Sahar had thought they would just be glancing into tanks, he didn’t think you would literally be surrounded by fish. In his surprise and curiosity, he didn’t think twice about voicing any questions that popped into his head. “Are all aquariums like this? It looked large from outside, but I did not think it would be like this inside…”

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: Vixen // I am: excited and nervous. <<<<<

[[Ooc: It's one way to leave a lasting impression.
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:11 am
User Image

I'm feeling Sahar. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing first date?? || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Sahar Din.

As flustered as she may be, her worries vanished at the sight of the djinn who stood before her, showered beneath the soft rays of sunlight. He had always been mischievous, always been the impish man he was, yet she found such trait endearing. Perhaps in a way, they were similar to one another, perhaps that was why she loved him so. Her eyes locked onto his, softening as a soft shade of pink dusted her rosy cheeks. ”Of course, you won’t.” her eyebrows raised, and despite it only being a playful banter between two people, Vixen felt her heart warmed at the way he spoke. He never left and he never gave up. He was kind, tender and loving, and everything the fox had loved him for. ”I know you won’t.” she took a step closer, resting her head against his broad shoulders while her arms came to wrap around his waist. She may not know much of him throughout these past two months, but she knew enough to know, to be sure he was a man of his words. Golden orbs peeked beneath her thick lashes, gaze fixed upon his features with such adoration glistening within her eyes.

“I thought you would like them.” he answered, quite proud, to be exact.
”But you didn’t have to. They were so beautiful, wouldn’t it be such a shame to cut them off..? You’ll have to grow them again.” countered the fox with guilt faintly present within her tone of voice, but despite so, she was delighted to receive such lovely flowers. No, she had been delighted just being within his soothing presence.

Graceful tails swayed behind her, tensing at the sight of his flushed cheeks. A soft chuckle escaped her lips, yet she pulled away almost immediately, as though she felt equally embarrassed herself for saying so. ”D--Don’t make it sound like I stole your line when in actuality you wanted to be complimented--” she exclaimed, huffing and puffing in return. It was surprising how big an effect he had on her. Vixen had nearly forgotten what it had been like to be in love, but with him.. With him, it was different. She felt as if she had been on a roller coaster. One moment, they were high in the clouds and the next, they were at the bottom of the pit. It was up and down, yet the fox found everything so.. addicting. The good times and the bad. Everything was addicting when it came to him.

It took so much for them to take a step forward, yet.. despite so, with how anxious and nervous they had been with one another, it was as if they had taken an even larger step backwards. They were almost back at square one. His gaze were averted from hers, and within that moment, she felt rather idiotic for staring at him like a lovestruck school girl. She was just about to withdraw her hand, yet before she had the chance to relinquish her hold, his fingers had interlocked with hers, swallowing her petite hands within his larger pair. Were they.. really dating..? It felt strange that their status had changed, yet.. there was no confirmation other than both parties confessing their love for one another in broad daylight a few weeks ago. Did anything change between them..?

“S-shall we?” his voice snapped her out of her trance. ”I-- Y-Yeah..” she stuttered, quickly walking through the entrance and into a room with dimmed lights. The aquarium bathed the dark interior in a pale blue light, and the fox was instantly thrilled at the sight of the aquatic animals swimming on the other end of the underwater tunnel. Her thoughts still flashed through her mind every now and then, but her fascination had over-powered her thoughts, though only for the time being. Her ears perked at the small gasp beside her and her gaze instinctively followed the source of the sound, only to notice her company had been equally amazed as she has been. His golden brown orbs glistened with amazement beneath the faint lights, instantly tuning out the many voices chattering in the background. He was all she saw, all she heard, and it wasn’t hard to tell at all, that the fox had been utterly in love with this man. A smile graced her features and she’d pace down the long tunnels. ”I’ve only been to a few in the past. They were all underwater tunnels, but this.. This is by far the most spectacular one!” she paused, ”Is this perhaps.. your first time?” The aquarium was humongous, filled with different kinds of species, different kinds of animals, even corals, and despite the many places she once visited, Soleil never ceased to amaze her. Her eyes wandered around, and she’d laugh at the quirky appearance of certain fishes, but in the end,the pair of golden orbs wandered back to him instead. Vixen stared, for quite a while really, before her gaze settled upon the carpeted floor. Her hands rested upon the cold metal railings on the side of the hallway, and she’d stare into the depths of the water, locking her gaze with a fish that seems to have found fascination on what lies on the outside of the water tank. It had a strange appearance, and when Vixen extended her hand, as if it had been startled, the fish swam off quickly. ”Hey, Sahar-- um..” she paused, toying with the flowers of vibrant colour within the gifted bouquet. ”What.. what are we..?” she asked, tightening her grip around his hands. She didn’t mind what they were, or what they’ve become. It didn’t matter, yet.. she felt curious.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I guess you can say-- he smells pretty fishy emotion_awesome

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:29 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑩тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

The DJ checked on his watch; 20 minutes left till the admission for the aquarium will be open to the public eye and there were a few others who were also waiting for the similar reason. The party actually ended until late at night and he had to go home late, feeling so tired in the aftermath. He ended up waking up late, the clock showing 8 a.m. when his consciousness returned. It was a relief that today's his day-off, but also, Ailene was available for the catch-up and they had talked about how to spend the day together, until she mentioned that she was a fan of animals and wouldn't mind looking into the aquatic life. Hence, the decision to meet up at the aquarium would be a plausible choice. He made sure that Tiffany would be well-fed before heading outside the house after his breakfast and shower, dressed in casual clothing.

While waiting, Chester was checking at the signage to see the cost for admissions. The prices were definitely reasonable for adults; he was hoping that he wouldn't be mistaken for a kid because of his height despite his age. That would cause a lot of trouble if that would occur.

Mood: waiting for someone
Company: no one
Money: $140.70 (Wallet) ; $1175.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Marshmallow Pouf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:24 pm
User Image

XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━★ ☆✿☯☆★━━━━┓

Ailene looked at herself in the bus window as she drove alongside the beach. She was amazed at how beautiful everything looked here. This was her favorite part of town, All of it was very nice in different ways, but the beach had always entranced her since the first moment she had been summoned to earth. The first time she saw it was in a movie. She knew the beach was shot to look great, glorified in its appearance in the film... But even with all the effort that the movie had put into it, they captured only a fraction of the beauty that the beach naturally had... As she was admiring the beach, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, and she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She had spent extra time getting ready today. She was surprised when Chester had contacted her for their catch up time... Pleasantly surprised, but surprised nonetheless. She knew this wasn't necessarily a date, per say. But it was the closest thing to a date that she had been on... Everyone else she had spent time with had been the masters who held her contract... Now here she was, holding her own contract... Not with her, granted. But she was her own master, and was going out with someone... It was a very nice difference. She felt a faint smile cross her lips as she looked at herself. She had spent extra time getting ready today, despite herself. She had become quite excited at the thought of going out for real. Especially when Chester offered their destination, the aquarium. She had been to the aquarium a few times, but every time it was like she was going the first time. And now she could share her excitement with another. It made. her happy and in no small part contributed to her appearance today. She had carefully applied a thin layer of makeup, nothing tremendous, just some very light touches. And she wore her favorite outfit. Her hair laid out straight behind her, in it's full length. Shining gently in the morning sun and the light of the bus. She had hoped that she would get to the aquarium early enough that she might get there before him. And truthfully, if she hadn't spent as much time as she was getting ready. she would have probably beat him to the punch... But when she arrived, it was ten minutes before the aquarium opened.

There were some people waiting, but it wasn't many of them. As such, it was very easy to pick out Chester's unique hairstyle. The bus hissed to a stop, not very far from the aquarium at all. it was one of the tourist stops after all, so the bus stopped nearby. When she stopped off she approached Chester. Waiting until she was in easy talking range before speaking. Not wanting to call to him. She realized, not for the first time, that she was a bit taller than him at 5'9... But she didn't mind it at all as she smiled to him. "Good morning, Chester" She said, her normally neutral voice tinged with happiness. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long..." She added. Before deciding to ask him "Have you ever been here?" Inquisitively. She genuinely wanted to know if he knew about the place. She knew quite a bit about it, but depending on if he had been there or not then she wouldn't move to her favorite exhibits immediately. It was a bit quintessential to her plans. She was surprised by her own eagerness, and grateful that it didn't really show in her voice... But here they were.
Talking - #966FD6/ Thinking - #51ABD6

┗━━━━★☆✿☯☆★━━━━┛

Where - ♫ . ╌Soleil Aquarium ╍ Company - ♫ ╌Chester ╍ Feels - ♫ ╌Excited, and happy ╍ Outfit: ♫ ╌As seen ╍ Money : $925 in the bank ♪ $50 in pocket ╌ ╍ OoC: ♪ ♫ Here we go~ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:08 pm
User Image

Chester smiled as he was still looking at the prices; maybe he should pay for himself and Ailene since he owed her one for helping him out with his hangover. He heard the complaint from a kid nearby, talking to the mother, but he ignored it since he was a bit lost in thought. It was only when the woman of the hour showed up that he turned, inspecting the dancer's look from head to toe. The orange-haired boy smiled. "Good morning, Ailene. Actually arrived twenty minutes before the place will be open for the day. Glad to know that you are as enthusiastic as me for this attraction. Heard that it had its grand opening a few weeks ago so it wouldn't hurt to take a glance. Plus, it can satiate your fascination for the aquatic life." Definitely, it would be a fun time from this point forward. Maybe tomorrow, he should take her out for an enjoyable day at the bowling alley. Definitely not the same without Jessie around, but being with Ailene would help to ease the pain a little.

"Since when you became curious with the fishes and other underwater species?" he questioned, still facing her though his expression was laden with curiosity. There were a few seagulls cawing nearby since the beach was just nearby, though the weather was breezy, so it wasn't that warm compared to the earlier days.

Mood: happy, curious
Company: Ailene
OOC:

Marshmallow Pouf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:44 pm
User Image

XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━★ ☆✿☯☆★━━━━┓

Ailene smiled a bit at his comment on how she had a fascination with ocean life. She honestly didn't think that she had talked about it that much. But she was certain that she had brought it up... After all, they lived beside a beach. How could she not? "Satiate..? How unlikely... At best, I'd say that it might satisfy me a little" She says with a thoughtful tone in her voice. She was certain that her curiosity would never quite be sated. But she did also know that this was the best thing she was going to get to a real exploration of a life that she knew she could never really experience. And so she was remarkably excited for something so simple. Why else would she have trussed up like she did?... Well, that wasn't quite the right word. Slightly more dressed up than normal, maybe. She remembered when she had actually been trussed up before.. A term that one of her old masters loved to use. With waves and curls in her hair, a dress, makeup... Everything. She knew she looked nice in it, but that was... A special occasion. She'd never dress like that again, probably. But there was nothing wrong with dressing nice, at least.

Now that was an interesting question to ask... She thought for a moment about how to answer it without getting to back into her story. She liked Chester... But she didn't want to reveal the nature of her being to him. If she did, then... Well. That was that. "Hmmm... For a very long time" She said, not wanting to give to vague an answer, so she elaborated more. "I became fascinated with them... I've always been fascinated with people, with life. With everything... But the ocean is different. If I want to experience something up here, it's as simple as doing it... In the ocean, it's entirely different... I can't breath in the ocean. I could scuba dive, but it wouldn't be expediting it... It's more like.. Looking through a veil. No matter how much I learn about it, there's so much that I know I'll never know everything... I can't just go down and do it, or make something happen if I want to experience it. If I want to go to the bottom of the ocean, it's impossible right now... Things like that. It's all so interesting to me. So... I enjoy at least glimpsing it" She says with a faint smile to him. Gesturing to the aquarium. She didn't really feel cold, despite her shorts or her odd sleeves. Coldness wasn't something that bothered her. It took a lot for her to be cold... But she knew that it wasn't a typical beach day, per say. That was why the aquarium was so perfect. "How about you? I thought I was the only one really interested in this... What interests you?" She inquires to Chester, looking back to him. Satisfied with the answer she gave.[

Talking - #966FD6/ Thinking - #51ABD6

┗━━━━★☆✿☯☆★━━━━┛

Where - ♫ . ╌Soleil Aquarium ╍ Company - ♫ ╌Chester ╍ Feels - ♫ ╌Excited, and happy ╍ Outfit: ♫ ╌As seen ╍ Money : $925 in the bank ♪ $50 in pocket ╌ ╍ OoC: ♪ ♫ Sorry if I missed something. My eyes are really acting up D: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

Chester nodded slowly; he was actually a little surprised by the fact that the level of fascination with fishes wasn't as high as he thought it would be. But still, it was worth meeting up there anyway since it was one way for her to be there, as if she was being there under the ocean. It was true that having to swim or scuba dive underwater would take effort, more so when someone had to wear the proper gear and even having to wear breathing equipment unless that person was taking the lessons. At the question about his experience, there was a small pause since the DJ was looking at her, a nostalgic expression evident on his features. "I had a surf recently with a friend of mine here in this beach, and it was great, as if it was an adrenaline rush. But back then, I have an uncle living in California and all I did was swim during family vacations there. Wasn't able to do something a bit more exciting like scuba diving because busy with college, but now that I'm in Soleil, it has changed a bit."

In fact, Chester was still looking forward to more exciting things to come in the city, but for now, he should soak on the present moment. The breeze brushed against his bangs as he rambled on. "So yeah, this aquarium may compensate for a few of the things I wouldn't be able to experience in the past. Maybe tomorrow, we should try being at the bowling alley. Another fun place to have fun while smacking the pins with the ball." However, he eschewed the part about the fact that he had been there with Jessie, a memory that left a small pang of sadness in his heart.

Mood: nostalgic
Company: Ailene
OOC:

Marshmallow Pouf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:20 am
x
x
x
x
{Two week time skip.}

мσиםαч, мαч ②①sт

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑤
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image

Despite the small 'scene' during the spring fling, Kaylee had a lot of fun, eating the food and dancing with her husband. She eve got up the courage to shyly introduce herself to a couple new people. The following two weeks, Kaylee put in applications to almost every place of business while still settling into their new home. She had even stocked the cupboards and made a cherry pie. Which came out deliciously! Mira even stole a couple nibbles before Kaylee shooed her off the counter. During her job search, Kaylee came across the beach and had been happily surprised to see that there was an aquarium, so after giving Kos some puppy-dog eyes, she cheered happily when he agreed. Holding his hand and happily walking with him into the building, the young woman's eyes widened a little in awe as she looked around. Going up to the counter, she ignored the woman's staring. "Two tickets please." She said as she handed the woman $30, not even allowing her husband a chance to argue about paying for the tickets. The woman wordlessly handed the small female the tickets and watched them as the odd pair headed towards the entrance of the main tube. Pushing the doors open, Kaylee gasped as she saw the reefs and fish. Letting Kos' hand, she ran up to the clear glass. It was almost like there was no glass at all, like she could just reach out and touch one of the colorful fish. Today was the perfect day to come see the aquarium as the fish seemed to be extra active and not hiding away. "Kos look!" Kaylee said like an overly excited toddler when she spotted a huge sea turtle casually swimming by. Quickly grabbing her camera, which she had thankfully remembered to grab, she snapped a picture.

──────────────────────────────────
x Profilehere x RelationshipMarried to Kos x ClothesPinkx ooc-

asbloodrunscold

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:39 pm
Dr. Glaukos Khalkeus

The Grand Smith

[P]//[V]

"The Mightiest sword still takes time to make..."
██████████████████████████████████████████
Current Project: [None] // Completion Time: [N/A]

Kos's wife essentially had a hold on him like no other. Kayee's joy to explore the town and go to new places on their dates was always so wonderful that he couldn't say no. He was happy that she was settling in, even if the jobs she applied for hadn't yet gotten back to her. Of course, being surrounded by water made Kos a little nervous but he wasn't going to let that ruin things and took her to the Aquarium so they could enjoy so quality time as a couple.

Of course Kos did notice the glances and looks they got, but he had learned to just get over it. However, his wife pulled a fast one and decided to pay even those she knew he preferred to do it himself. He hummed a bit but learning under the door he followed her into, holding her hand as they walked around. It really was rather pretty in there.

As she ran off like a child Kos chuckled and followed after arms crossed as she walked over and leaned to look at the fish "[^_^] Oh that is pretty cool." he said taking a mental picture of it. The way this place was made it really did seem like Kaylee could just jump in and swim with them though Kos would just end up walking as he was not built for buoyancy.

He looked around, a few people staring a bit though he didn't seem to notice "[?] Lots of different fish here, but I guess we are pretty close to the ocean." he remarked.

Items: Hephaestus' Toolset / "Business" Cards / Dragonscale Wallet [$967] / Married to Kaylee
██████████████████████████████████████████
"....A powerful mind is no different."

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out