Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
Guild Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:04 pm
Important announcements that aren't important enough to be broadcast will be posted here. Also the things that are broadcasted will be duplicated here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:24 pm

As we're wrapping up the final battle, there' s a few things I want everyone to be aware of before the Book 2 starts after a 14 year time skip.

First, everyone who participated in the final battle receives 14 emeralds. You can check our new marketplace thread for information on buying items with emeralds.

You should also check out the jobs thread. Everyone may start with a tier I job, so check it out. For medical ninjas, things are being done very differently now.

Take a look at our academy jutsu thread if you haven't. There are some major changes to which jutsu you get for free that will only work in your favor if you take advantage of it.

Everyone who has been previously approved, make sure your profile is in the correct subforum for your village/district. If it isn't you may simply repost it there. I'm giving members back control of their profiles.

Lastly, there are some kage and Feudal lord spots open. Feel free to apply in the open positions thread. Speaking of which, you no longer have to apply for most positions (other than kage and such). You may simply create a character such as a jonin... provided you meet the requirements. Read the open positions thread for more details.

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:31 pm
A terrible Omen:

The corruption planet that no one has seen for fourteen years appears in the sky as it passes over the sun, a solar eclipse. Then, the planet disappears once more just a mysteriously.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:57 pm
The time you must wait for people to post in turn order outside of battle has been raised from 0 to 24 hours.

For in battle, it remains at 3 days.

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:04 pm
Emergency Mission: S

Reward

Jutsu Points: 9

Description

They came out of nowhere one by one, Corrupted Creatures had suddenly spawn within each District in Unity! Suna, Konoha, Kumo, Iwa, and Kiri are all under attack by deadly Corruption Creatures, Academy students, Genins, and Chunins are all recommended to flee to a safe location! Jonins and Captain Jonins are currently combating the steadily increasing swarms of Corruption Creatures scattering throughout Unity.

Mission Obective

→ Find the source behind the increasing Corruption Creatures

Reward
+2 Jutsu points & + 2 Emeralds

→ Defeat any Masamune Captain

Reward
+3 Jutsu points per defeated Captain, + 4 Emeralds, and A-ranked Item

→ Defeat a Corruption Creature Monster Boss

Reward
S-ranked Item & + 7 Emeralds

→ Defeat the Prisoner Leader

Reward
5 jutsu points + 5 Emeralds

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sumitsuki Arashi
DACU Commander Jōkyū

"The Corruption around me has clouded my Vision..."

"...the world is not what it once was..."

"...where will this new Light lead me?"

- - - | RP | - - -

Sumitsuki, head of DACU, would make an announcement to all of Unity in the form of telepathy. Though his voice would not be heard, it was clear the message came from him. Instead, if was the voice of a woman. "This is a message from DACU Commander Jōkyū, Sumitsuki Arashi: after the events of the meeting and based solely on the words and actions of your Hokage, Asira Chiyura, I am forced to regretfully banish all Konoha Shinobi from Noble Sanctuary's district and the Free Territory that resides within. Similarly, all DACU presence will immediately be removed from Konoha. With hopes of maintaining peace, I offer a choice for those that do not want to be involved in this. Any Konoha shinobi who do not wish to be involved may renounce their citizenship and seek out any of the other four Kage's hospitality. Additionally, any DACU member with ties to Konoha...if you wish to be excluded from Konoha's ban of DACU forces, renounce membership now; though it will be a permanent renouncement. And lastly, to all citizens of Konoha; I will pray for your safety during these...unfortunate times." With that being said, the voice inside of everyone's head would end.

- - - | OOC | - - -

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:32 pm
I request that each and every member of the guild please open the following link and read the posts within the thread. I suppose it is not required, but it relates to potential punishment...so don't try to use ignorance as an excuse later if you are faced with a punishment.

Verbal Abuse Punishment Thread

- Thank You

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:47 pm
Mission: The Cracks in Unity Become Fissures:
Civil War

The tensions have finally cracked and DACU and Konoha are going to War!
Sand has also declared war on the rest of Unity for reasons not clear to most. Did that crazy Kazekage finally snap?

Reward for participation
All: 7 jutsu points and 14 emeralds.

Rewards for Sucessful Kills
Any Sitra Archa (Greed, Fake Asira): 5 jutsu points, 20 emeralds
Koumovadra: 100 jutsu points. 100 emeralds.

Fleeing:
There's a good chance that the entire village may be destroyed. If this happens, shinobi will be scattered to Beyond the village walls or the wildlife reservation.

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:30 pm
The revamp is complete! The Guild is now open to rping once more!

The in RP forums are visible now. You can start rping as long as you have a profile up, but you need it approved before you get into fights.

I look forward to rping with you all soon!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:00 pm
A new session has arrived! Your training points per season have been reset!  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers