Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
I need an A to Pass (w/ YesterdayTodayForever) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:46 pm
Plot
(X) is a high school student at Kendall high school and it is your last year before (X) graduates the only problem is that (X) needs to pass (Y)'s class and (X) knows if he doesn't do something fast (X) will fail, because (X)'s last test was an F and so was the last one before that. After failing his class last year, he can't let that happen again, but what can he do....

Characters
Student's name: Leonardo "Leo" Loveless
Student's age: 18
Student's bio: Leonardo is a very smart lass. However after changing school he is finding it difficult to regain his focus. Being his last year he knows he has to pass all his classes. He wants to get into his top school and knows that to get to the top, one must be able to compromise
Student's pic:
User Image
Teacher's Name :: Jeremy Browne
Teacher's Age :: Twenty five
Teacher's Personality :: Jeremy is strong willed and hard headed. He is one that will put up a fight and will refuse to give up until he gets his way. He is an extremely optimistic man and has high hopes for everyone. He can be a bit self centered but underneath that hard shell he is a secret hopeless romantic. He'd love to just embrace one like he was in a romance flick.
Teacher's Biography :: From a young age, he grew up with just his father. He looks up to the older man, who had the occupation of a teacher. He had been to school plenty of times with his old man. He grew to love the teaching position. He aimed for it during and after high school. He graduated at twenty two and has only been professionally teaching for three years.
Teacher's Picture ::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:05 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

"What are you suffering for?"

Leo slowly walked, almost dreading to go into the class. He was failing this class and unfortunately it was a required course. He walked and went to his seat before the bell rung. The test was passed down and he looked at it blankly. He didn't want to fail this test, he couldn't. He concentrated hard and finished his test before his other classmates and quickly took the paper up to Mr.Browne. "Sir, I finished, do you mind correcting it?" He asked in a shaky voice because he was scared of seeing his score on the test.

"Your pride or some kind of personal war?"

--

OoC - n/a.

xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:42 pm
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

User Image
Jeremy Browne

⊰ ♪ ⊱ "I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it will be worth it." ⊰ ♪ ⊱

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
═━❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀━═

Jemery taught Chemistry. It was a required course needed for seniors. Most of his students didn't have issues. However, one of his students in particular was having issues. That would be Leo. He waited for all of his students to get into the classroom and then he passed out the tests. He was sitting at his desk looking at papers from the day before. However, the first student that brought up the test was Leo.

He nodded, "Sure, I don't have an issue doing that for you." He went through, checking the answers and wrote the final grade on the top. He turned it towards Leo. It was a 56%. Therefore, Leo failed this test. "I am sorry... If you need to, you can start coming after school and I can tutor you myself?" He offered.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo nodded his head when he was told to go sit down. He went back to his seat and sighed softly as he put his head down knowing that he had failed the quiz. He had to do something but there wasn't any extra credit available at the moment. He slowly went over to his teacher almost dreading to even meet his eyes. "How bad is it?" Leo asked softly because he somewhat got a glimpse of all the red ink on his paper. When Mr. Browne told him his score he felt his heart drop. He had studied so hard and in the end nothing had worked. Leo looked at the teacher with sad eyes and sighed softly.He knew he had done horribly and he didn't want to fail. He looked at his teacher with begging eyes. "Sir, is there any extra credit I could do, please I need to pass this class." Leo said almost on his knees. Hearing his teacher offer to tutor him, he had to think about it. He was a very social person and was in multiple sports and clubs, but he knew what he had to do. Leo looked at his teacher and nodded his head softly. "Okay, I will come after school." Leo said softly as he went back to his seat. He went through the day like normal. He was passing all his other classes. After school he came in and watched as the other students left leaving Leo and Jemery alone and together.

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:35 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

⊰ ♪ ⊱ "I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it will be worth it." ⊰ ♪ ⊱

Jeremy felt bad for Leo. He knew the male tried, but it seemed something was holding him back. At the beginning of the year, Leo was alright but something managed to happen that caused things to change. Jeremy wasn't sure, but either way, tutoring was his only option. He didn't have any current ways to get extra credit. The end of the day rolled around and soon students were exiting. One by one they left, leaving Leo and Jeremy alone. The male stood up, fixing the jacket on the back of his chair before grabbing a chemistry book. He invited Leo to sit at a desk and the male sat himself in a desk, sliding the desks together. "I will add, that I know you are a busy body, so you can feel free to see!e whenever you deem necessary. If you wish to come in the morning, during lunch, after school. Anything is fine." He smiled at the student. He would be available whenever Leo wanted. He would do anything to help his students. Leo was no exception. He was one of the top students, minus that chemistry grade. Had that been good, then Leo would probably be the schools number one top student.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:41 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo gently helped the teacher put the desks next to each other. He looked at Jeremy and smiled. He was glad that Mr,. Browne understood that he had a busy life. "Thank you, but the last thing that I want to do is inconvenience you anymore than I already am. " Leo said softly. He gently began to work a couple of problems out with the help of his teacher. It was clear that he understood what he was doing, but as soon as he had to do it under pressure he got the problem wrong. "I don't know what I am doing wrong. I know what I am doing but I keep getting the answer wrong." Leo said almost in tears. He was extremely upset because this was putting so much pressure on him.

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:49 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy smiled, "You won't inconvenience me in any way. I promise. I really don't mind helping you out. I'd do it for any of my students. Don't worry yourself over it." He dint mind helping out his students. It didn't bother him in the slightest. The two of them were working over problems and it resulted in Leo almost crying. Jeremy frowned, "Maybe you have test anxiety? I know I had the same issue, especially in college. I was getting so worked up over a class that I'd come in and start and I'd just go crazy." He admitted. "You just need to come in with nothing on your mind. Don't over think things, double check. It's extremely easy to mess up if you have lots on your mind." He patted Leo on his back, trying to offer comfort.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 pm
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo listened to his teacher and gently wiped away the tears that had rolled down his face. He was a very sensitive person and always wanted to be the best in everything he did, which included school. "But..How will I ever succeed in college if I can't even take a simple chemistry test in high school." Leo said softly as he looked at his teacher softly. His pale blue eyes looking for answers. It was easy to tell how upset he was. His friends quickly came to look for him and gave him a note that one of their classmates gave to them to give to Leo. It was a love letter. Unlike Jeremy he was very logical, and it was hard to look at things when it came to romance. He gently put the note in his pocket and continued to try and figure how to keep himself from failing. This wasn't the first time that a girl had declared their love to him. It happened often, but Leo paid them no mind.

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:38 pm

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy smiled weakly, he knew Leo was a sensitive male. There was nothing wrong with it. He huffed out softly, "Well.. I would always take a moment to take a few deep breaths and clear everything on my mind. It is hard to test when you're sitting worrying about everything. Whether it's personal or school related." He let out. However, students dropped by to give Leo some note. He chuckled slightly and he reached up and ran fingers through his hair. "You just need to have a clear mind. Always make sure to double check your answers too." He wasn't too sure what he could tell the male. Everyone was different. He didn't know what went through Leo"s head while testing.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:01 am
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo looked at his teacher softly but feeling the male run his fingers through his hair he couldn't help but blush a little bit. It felt weird for Mr.Browne to do that out of know where. "Thank you, Mr. Browne. For tutoring me today. but I should get him. He looked out the window and seeing how the sun was beginning to set. Leo had been so intrigued by the male and his teachings that he had completely disregarded time. "Sir, If you don't mind me asking can you please tutor me again tomorrow?" Leo asked softly as he gently got his backpack ready to leave and moved the desks back in place.

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:17 am

User Image
Jeremy Browne

The male cleared his throat. He was trying to comfort and hadn't even realized what he did until afterwards. Jeremy rubbed the back of his own neck nervously. Whoops.. The male looked out the window for a moment, seeing it was getting dark. Jeremy nodded his head gently, "No problem. Anytime you want to tutor again, just let me know." Sure enough, Leo mentioned tutoring tomorrow. He nodded his head, "Of course!" He smiled and stood up, cleaning up the scrap paper and book. "If you ever need a ride home after tutoring just say so. It's the least I could do for keeping you after school." He would keep the offer open to the male if he ever wanted it. He returned back to his own desk, putting things away so he could head home himself.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:30 am
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo looked at Jeremy and smiled softly at him helping him clean up all the things that they had used. "Thank you for the offer, but I am already asking for too much. but thank you." Leo said softly and gently said good bye before he left. Leo had left the love letter that had been given to him on accident. It had fallen out of his bag when he was cleaning up. Leo walked the long way and went to the park near his house. He had a secret, he had found a small puppy and he had been taken care of it in secret. He went to play with the puppy and gently took him with him. Since his father and mother were out of tow he was all alone and he decided to take the puppy home today and he would hide him in his room

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:44 am

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy nodded his head, "Alright. I will see you tomorrow." The male let out. He was finishing to pick up his things however, he noticed the note that Leo received from his friends. He moved over to the desk and picked up the folded paper. He'd just have to hold onto it until he saw Leo again. He turned off the classroom light and headed out to his car. He stopped by a sandwich shop and was inside ordering something to eat. It was busy because of the time of day it was. So, he was waiting outside, staying out of the crowded area. He was listening to them calling out order numbers.

ooc ;; - - -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:00 am
User Image  

Leonardo Loveless

Leo gently held the puppy in his arms and slowly walked past Jeremy not noticing who he was. He was happy to be taking the puppy home and giving him a warm bathe. When Leo got home he quickly fed the little animal and made himself some lunch before he started his homework. When he got to his chemistry homework he quickly did it and kept going through the notes that Mr. Browne had given him. His tutoring had really helped and now he could understand what he was doing.

--

OoC - n/a.

YesterdayTodayForever

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:23 am

User Image
Jeremy Browne

Jeremy briefly saw the male, but wasn't able to catch him to give him the note that he left. He'd just have to resort to giving it to him in the morning. After Jeremy got his food, he headed home. He graded some of the tests from earlier. He ended up falling asleep. Morning rolled around and he did his normal morning routine to get ready. He had to stop at the café to buy a vanilla latte to wake him up. He arrived at the classroom and was prepping the days lesson. He was going to give the note back to Leo once he got into the room. He was curious as to what was said in the note, but it wasn't his business.

ooc ;; - - -

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out