Welcome to Gaia! ::

rps for everyone- fantasy, love, adventure, horror and more!

Back to Guilds

a fun and friendly roleplaying guild for fantasy and more! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Anime/Manga 

Reply 1x1 roleplays
Love on the Estate Continued!! .......... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:31 am
Lexylove724

This is the continued rp of Love on the Estate with the proceeidng characters
User Image
Lord Johnathan Markethon

User Image
Lady Victoria Washington
User Image

Name: Isabella "Bella" Darnell

Story takes place in 1881 when a young Lord is faced with the task on taking his father business. Its not longer after this that a new maid is hired. They form an unlikely bond with the young master having conflictions of love towards her and his former courted lady. Only to find out that the new maid is actually that of high status and not of low. and him been giving the task of raising his own household for the summer he has asked his friend to go with him to the new home. The last we see our heros is that the young master is sick and his devoted and loved maid is taking care of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:37 am
User Image
Lord Johnathan Markethon
She helped him out of his dress shirt wiping him down and he watched in a dazed state while she hands him water helping him drink and helping to clean up the any liquid that spilled from his mouth. He lay back down the fever was starting to calm down and she was talking about food but he wasn't hungry at all he just wanted to look at her. She was always an angel in his eyes and right now she was the only light keeping him awake. As she knelt down to touch his forhead he slowly takes her head from his head and holds it,"Its fine bella i'm just tired and sore...", he exclaims in a soft voice strained with the hoarseness of illness,"I'll.. be hungry later... but right now do you mind staying with me til I fall asleep?..", he didn't want her to go yet he felt that if she left he never see her again.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:54 am
Guenivere ORion

Bella was surprised when he took her hand but smiled. "You won't have to worry about that. I'll stay right here until you fall asleep. You have been confined to here, the doctor allowed me to stay and take care of you."she said. She smiled again then wiped the sweat off his forehead. Bella set the rag back in the water with one hand. She wanted him to be as comfortable as possible. Bella then got the idea, she began to hum, hoping it would comfort Jonathan.

(I'll do my best to have the picture with the post, but if I don't that means I used my phone.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:43 pm
Lexylove724

User Image
Lord Johnathan Markethon
Johnathan looked over at her noting he didn't realize his condition was that bad yes he was with fever but perhaps he didn't realize how sick he was because she was here with him and not Victoria. If Victoria was here he could feel himself starting to have a migrane at the thought and he rubbed his head. and then he nearly caught his breathe in his throat at hte sound of her humming she had a lovely voice and with her humming to him to lull him to sleep it was beautiful. He closed his eyes and listened as he loosened his grip on her hand and the world began to go black with sleep.

[its alright]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:49 pm
Guenivere ORion

Bella kept humming until she saw that Jonathan was asleep. She smiled then wiped him down again before getting off the bed. Bella stood up and up the rag back in the water. She picked up the tray and set it out I'm the hallway. Bella had a maid go get Jonathan's mother as she handed of the trays. She wanted to let his mother know that he wasn't hungry but doing better.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:56 pm
Lexylove724

User Image
Lord Johnathan Markethon
Johnathan's mother was in the library trying to read herself to sleep but knowing she wouldn't be able to rest until she knew her son was alright when she seen a maid coming to get her she ran off to the kitchen and taking note of bella she asked,"Is he alright?", she asked her eyes were weary and had deep bags under her eyes but she wanted to go check on her son before she headed to bed and she wanted a report on what bella had to say.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:37 pm
Guenivere ORion

Bella smiled then nodded her head."Yes, his fever has gone down a bit but he wasn't hungry. I've been doing what I can to bring his fever down. He is back asleep, hopefully you can see him in the morning."she said. She could then see the relief in his mother's eyes after she spoke. Bella could tell that she was very worried about Jonathan. She would continue to wipe him down through the night to help his fever.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:32 pm
Lexylove724

User Image
Lord Johnathan Markethon
Ms. Markethon nods her head in silent relief she quietly asks,"May you stay with him tonight and nurse him? I fear that I won't be able to do the duty of a mother tonight for I have worn myself thin with worry... please wake me though If you need anything we shall move a cot into his room near the end of the bed..", she comments. She turns to leave bella and heads to speak to the other servants in soft whispers as a few of the maids go up to johnathans room and make a bed up for bella near the end of his own bed where she could be close to him in the night.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:56 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image
"Of course my lady."she said. Bella stepped aside so they could get the cot inside the room. After she walked inside and shut the door behind her. She walked over to Jonathan and began to wipe him down again. Once she finished, Bella laid down on the cot by his bed. She got comfortable and soon fell asleep. Though if Jonathan were to wake up,Bella would hear him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:14 pm
Lexylove724

User Image
Lord Johnathan Markethon
Johnathan woke up several hours later and he felt very very hungry his eyes blinked open in the gloom. the one candle that was in the room was growing dim and he sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. He looked toward the end of his bed and noted that bella was sleeping in a small cot near the edge of it and his gaze softened he didn't wish to wake her so he tried to get out of bed as quietly as he could.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:33 pm
Guenivere ORion

Bella was asleep.for a few hours until she thought she heard something. She woke up and yawned softly before looking around. Bella saw that Jonathan was out of bed. She immediately got out of bed and was by his side. "What's are you doing out of bed?"she asked. He could see the concern in her eyes. Bella helped him sit down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:48 pm
Lexylove724

User Image
Lord Johnathan Markethon
Johnathan was about to tiptoe past her when she began to set up in bed he squeezed his eyes shut smacking himself in the head for waking her up, it was impossible getting past this woman! He let her helping him back to bed and he looked up at her and stated,"I was hungry I thought I could go grab something and come back...", he began to let out a series of coughing lay back down breathing in heavily he forgot he was really sick with a high fever a few hours ago and he nearly froze to death because he has a temper he really needed to fix his attitude... He had worried her to death he shouldn't be getting up but still.."Sorry bella...", he replied in a soft voice,"I was trying to help you but I just made it worse... forgive me...".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:06 pm
Guenivere ORion

Bella sighed then helped him get comfortable again in bed. She smiled at Jonathan then placed her hand on his cheek. "Of course I forgive you. I was never made. You were trying to help. Now I'll have food brought to you."she said. Bella went to the door and had another maid to bring a tray of food. She walked back over and sat down by him. Bella began to wipe Jonathan down again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:12 pm
Lexylove724

User Image
Lord Johnathan Markethon
Johnathan obeyed her he was to sick to not and he felt her small hands wipe down his hot body which was still trying to get rid of the fever. He looked over at her with half closed eyes and then after a few minutes of silence he asked,"Bella...", he began in a soft note,"About earlier... please.. tell me you won't leave.. don't worry about Victoria don't worry about your ladyship title I'll help you I promised I would.. please stay here until we can talk to your father again,.", he pleaded with her.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:28 pm
Guenivere ORion

Bella finished then took Jonathan's hand and smiled. "Do not worry Jonathan, I'll be right here. I made you a promise and I want to honor that promise."she said. She heard a knock on the door and got up. Bella came back with a tray with broth on it. She sat back down with the tray. "Do you need help or would like to eat on your own?"she asked.  
1x1 roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff