Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:10 am
Owner is present, receptionist is present. Please do not decide a NPC is or isn't there. That is only for me to decide. You can not pass reception without paying, no exceptions.

A bit about the owner:

Kogoeru Hot Springs has been passed down from father to son for generations already. The current owner, Tabi, was the only son of previous owner. His parents have long passed away by now, but it doesn't change property. Tabi had been previously taken from his parents as a child and since been following his summoner. Now he came back to this place and has taken over since his parents have passed away.

About the Springs themselves.
The Spring offers two types of services. Just a general hot bath to soak in as long as you wish to just relax and the aromatherapy baths. The building is rather large and has 2 large inside baths (male and female) and a smaller one with warm water from an underground spring heated by lava under it. Though by the time it reaches the baths it has cooled down to still really warm but safe temperature. They are known to be therapeutic in many occasions. It also has a nice sized bath outside which is mixed. He has several staff to keep the place going so Tabi only oversees the springs mostly. The whole place smells of incense even outside which no has been able to explain. The small bath inside is special for cases that need essential oil treatment which is done by Tabi himself.

Outside of the Building
User Image

Inside Aroma Therapy Bath
User Image

Inside baths (same for male and female but separate)
User Image

Outside Bath
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:11 am
The Staff:

Owner and Aromatherapist:
Kogoeru Tabi (Tabi)

Cleaners:

Receptionists: (They work in shifts)  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Tabi walked through the empty hallways. He would greet some of his employees as he passed them for those that were early, but the Bathhouse was still opening. Since all the cleaning work was being taken care of, Tabi went to the Aroma bath. He was the only Aromatherapist here so that was his workplace even if he was the owner and he preferred putting it all out himself. That way he always knew what oil was where.

When he got to the bath he was humming a soft tune and he started to place down the oils and placing down candles around the room. Once everything was on it's place he made the same round again, this time lighting the incense he placed around the room. It didn't take long before the room was filled with the soft, gentle scent of Lotus.
"Let the day begin." The male's voice suited his appearance. It was a gentle and calm voice. This was what he enjoyed, what he wanted to do with his life. Helping others with whatever ails them. A soft smile played around his lips.

User Image

In depth profile

-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image

During the Night, Le'fonte with brown hair have transport his roomie Orion "The familiar feline" to the hot springs. they both transform back into their human body and walks to the entrance. Le'fonte and Orion waits at the front desk as they exchanges jokes.

"Le'fonte, how long we going to live like homeless? we been travel all day." he asked the foxster accompanied him but Le'fonte seems to blank out all the time. "Le'fonte.." Orion repeated again but he got no response, so he pouts with his down.

"My gosh, Orion. your a crybaby and you never live your last nine days as a human happily.." Lefonte rebute at Orion and Orion sticks his tongue out. "If that's how a cat familiar suppose to act..."he asked himself as Orion throwing a tantrum.

"No but I am not the one with a demon fox sealed in me." Orion challenges Le'fonte intelligence but he do not care, he can live his life carefree. all fox are not tamed to be with a partner.

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:56 am
User Image

User Image

The receptionist in this morning shift had cast them an annoyed glance as she was on the phone and they were chatting away right by her. However her professionalism stopped her from making a comment about it. She wasn't paid to teach etiquette. When she finally was done with the phone call she gave them a smile either way. "How can I help you two boys?" She looked at them as she picked up the care list and placed it on the desk for the two to look at. It had all the treatments and aroma-therapies listed they could choose from and their fees as well as the fee of just using the hot springs to relax without a treatment when the phone rang again.. Take a look at the programs we offer and make your pick, excuse me for a moment."

With that she picked up the phone again and spoke to the caller. Tabi had just finished the preparations for his appointments today and decided to go have a look around the building as he also kept an eye on all the staff in case some might need some help. When he came to the main hall he noticed they had visitors. He smiled calmly and walked to the duo at the desk as he signed to his receptionist he would take care of this. She was obviously busy. "Welcome to the Kogoeru Hot Springs, boys. I'm Kogoeru Tabi. Have you been able to decide on something yet?" His calm smile didn't leave him as he spoke, even his movements were calm.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:07 am
User Image

Lefonte looks up at the Receptionist and the owner of the Hot Springs. he smiles as he takes the brochures in his hand and looks over with Orion. they both smiles at the Aroma Therapy bath and hands over to the Receptionist.

"Sorry Miss for our noise, boy will be boys." he clears his throat and points to the Aroma Therapy bath. "we like the Aroma Therapy treatment.."he said to them both.

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:32 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi smiled seeing them pick up the brochure and looking through it. The receptionist gave him a thankful glance and returned to focus fully on her phone call from another costumer as she wrote some stuff down in the agenda. The young man waited for the two to make their decision and smiled when they settled on Aromatherapy.

That would be wholly my area of expertise. And as it is now, I don't have other appointments so you can have one right now." With a calm smile he turned around and led them to the indoor Aromatherapy bath. "Pray tell which therapy you need. The treatment oil is different from each. Just to lose stress, painful muscles, painful joints?" He asked them questions so he could determine their treatment as he walked them to the treatment area. There were a lot of oils and different treatments, so to know what they needed specifically was important to provide a perfect treatment.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:48 pm
kimi23loveheart
User Image

"Well, my treatment needs to be very soothe. I have special needs and I am allergic to anything foul or heavy scented." Le'fonte spoke to the owner as they reached the treatment room. he is a fox demon and any case, the man should be very careful flexed the fox's muscle. he looks to Orion for his speciation's and Orion just throw his hands up.

"I am not very picky unlike Le'fonte. so any oil is fine." Orion replied after Lefonte as he folded his arms.

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:49 pm
User Image

User Image

A calm chuckle escaped the man as he heard the brunette. "Never to worry, I'm very well versed in my oils, I know just the right one for you. Roman Chamomile." Tabi wasn't easily phased by picky costumers. He worked with stressed clients everyday. Had plenty of lashings from them too at first. They came here stressed after all. When they reached the baths it showed separate small but deep baths. "Go ahead and pick one, then you can change clothes in the changing room." He then turned to the other boy and smiled. "Then what might be your favorite flower? I am pretty sure I'll have it in oil form." He asked this gently as the other was set to get ready. As he waited for the answer from the boy, Tabi walked to his table and looked over the oils till he saw the Roman Chamomile. "Is your sensitivity also if oil is applied to your skin?" He asked the brunette. He would need to dilute it a bit then first.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:11 pm
User Image

Le'fonte walks over to the man desk and looks at the Roman Chamonile oil. he sees it as no threat to his body. he curious is it chemical free with homemade ingredients. "I pick a deeper bathe and is that oil gentle with no chemicals. I have a softer skin."

he rubs his hands but Orion thinks Le'fonte like a idoit. "Pardon my friend. he's a peculiar one. my favorite flower is Daffodil. I like harsh free oils and floral scented.." Orion speak kindly to the man at his desk. he admires the landscape of the Hot Springs.

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:10 pm
User Image

User Image

He looked over at the boy when he approached the desk and stopped next to him. Hearing his question he smiled. "No chemicals in any oil, they are handmade by me. A good Aromatherapist makes his own oils, thus they always know what is in them without risking customer's health." He watched as the brunette looked up a deeper bath and turned his attention to the other and smiles softly. "Don't worry about it. I am used to having all sorts of customers. Daffodil is it?" He turned to the oils once more and it didn't take him long to find the Daffodil, with help of magic perhaps, or maybe he just knew his way around it. Turning around he saw the boy looking at the painting and laughed softly. "My friend painted that, it's a freeform painting using Mount Fuji as inspiration."

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image

Le'Fonte and Orion both like the inspired paintings but it was getting late. so Le'Fonte pats Orion back and heads to the room with deep bathe for treatment. he smirks at his friend and Orion looks the other way.

"IT's very unique painting and I am ready for my treatment..." Orion said as he faced the owner and pushs his hair back.

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Tabi nodded. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable sir, I will help your friend first and then join you." He spoke to the Brunette. With him being sensitive, the boy would need a gentler care in oils than his companion. He then turned to Orion and gave him a soft smile. "Let's get you started hm?" The baths were already filled with water from the Spring. All he had to do was to add the oils. Tabi sat down in a seiza at the bath and opened the oil adding some to the water and then waited for Orion.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image

"Very well,enjoy your bathe." Lefonte daid to Orion as he went across the hall and closed the door. he took his clothes off in the changing room and set his body in the hot water. all of the sudden, he exchange his body to half fox nature and relaxs in the water. Orion smiles and went into the changing room, he grabs a towel. he enters the Seiza and rest his body in the bathe room. after that he steps into the bathtub and waits for the man to begin oils.

Orion

User Image
User Image
Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:40 pm
User Image

User Image

The young man smiled when Orion got ready. It was always good to see people enjoyed their time in his hot springs. While the boy got changed, he mixed the daffodil essential oil with massage oil first, as it was to strong to use directly if put on skin. After that he picked up the remote on shelf next to him and turn on the the calm music to aid in the relaxation and had it run softly on the background. When Orion came back in the oils had just finished mixing and Tabi waited for the boy to get comfortable in front of him in the bath, before he put the diluted oil on his hands a bit before he gently placed his hands on the boy's shoulders and started the massaging part of the treatment. All the while he made sure to keep the oil on his hands, only stopping massaging at times to add it when needed. "What is your name if I may ask?" His voice was calm and soft as he kept massaging, Tabi had heard two names but not very clearly who was who. He had learned over the years small talk was also a good way to help customers feel at ease and at home.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out