Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Surrounding Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:20 pm
sυяяσυиםιиɢ ғσяєsт

User Image

On the outskirts of both the camp site and year-round
carnival, there sits a very dark and blooming forest. Greenery all over the place
- but that doesn't exactly mean that it's beautiful on the inside. Things
escape The Jungle Of Shattered Hearts. And not all of them are good. But, at
least it's not as dangerous... I think. It goes on for several miles before
becoming thicker, entering the Jungle at its edges. The environment is a gradual
change, but it's definitely there. So be careful how far you step! You never
know what's lurking on the edges.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:56 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick decided to do some travelling and explore someplace he hadn't been to yet. He didn't have any luck in any making friends and seeking out any people of his past didn't seem like an option to him. "Stay close, Hiro" he said to the kitten after setting it down on the ground. "I'm better off on my own. Relationships aren't worth a damn for me. Causes more harm than anything" he thought and he was sticking to his train of thought. Continued walking with a flashlight out and keeping his kitten in sight so he wouldn't lose him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding Forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $699.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Hiro, his kitten.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:37 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was quite content with being on his own as a person and spending most of his waking hours with his kitten, Hiro. He had moved on from his previous relationship with other people which wasn't because they were the ones to cut him off in first place. He was getting used to not interacting with other people and he was feeling the benefits of doing so. "No more drama and no more bad mood because of them" he thought smiling. Noticed how much his kitten has grown since last month and that his absence hadn't hindered their owner and pet bond much. Some memories of his high school years has returned to him, but still doesn't have any special feelings towards the guy with the name that starts with the T and got rid of anything connected to him because he kept his promises and didn't want anything to do with the guy. Had nothing to worry about with running into people of his past from not having anything in common with them outside of art.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding Forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $699.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Hiro, his kitten.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:45 pm
                User ImageUser Image
                                                                      「 ☞ LOCATION: Forest xx「 ☞ APPAREL: Stormy

Millie grunted as she tugged on her sweater as it caught on a small branch. "Dang it..." she huffed as her sweater came free, making sure to check the fabric for any rips. Luckily there were none, at least that she could see. Dropping the corner of her sweater, she blew a damp, navy blue bang from her forehead as she looked back down at the screen of her 3DS. On the screen was Monster Hunter 3, her hunter was in the middle of battling a dragon and all her concentration was there. With no health bars of any kind on the opponent, it was all about watching for when the monster was limping; that was how you knew you were close to killing it. Sniffling, her nose beginning to turn pink from the cold weather, she adjusted her glasses by pushing them up the bridge of her nose. She was even more distracted than just by her game, thinking about her time away from her new home and having to spend it in the hospital again. She hadn't even been able to properly move into her new home before she had to be admitted for another episode. From what she was told by the nurse, after coming too, she had gone to the company responsible for moving her stuff and practically destroyed their facility for losing her things. Of course, with her blackouts, she had no idea she had done anything like that, but she was allowed to read the police report because she was being charged with vandalism and strong arm robbery. Luck was on her side when the charges were dropped after the company learned she was mentally ill. Sighing softly, she rubbed the back of her neck before returning her attention back to her game.

As she was walking into a clearing, she could vaguely make out the end of someone talking and immediately turned red from embarrassment. She didn't think people would be here when she decided to take a walk on the supposed 'cursed' island. Getting on the ferry, she had no idea anyone would venture into the forest; thinking people would only be at the amusement park, or home. She had come back to the storm out of nowhere, not having noticed the weather until she stepped off the boat that brought her back. While she still needed to set up her tiny beach side house but was more interested in coming out and just taking a relaxing stroll through the wilderness after having spent nearly a month or more in the asylum. Still, she couldn't believe her bad luck at the fact that someone else was out here! There was a heavy, empty sigh before she slowly continued to shuffle along the squishy forest ground, now trying to keep as quiet as possible even with the music from her game playing on max volume. Crystal blue eyes shifted around the illuminated screen behind glasses, occasionally taking a second to peek up and see if there was a place for her to take a break and sit. Someplace that wasn't too wet yet. Licking her lips slowly, she found a small spot under a pine tree and huddled up as small as she could make herself as she sat beneath it. Unable to help herself, she occasionally would look up to stare at the only other person she could tell was around. Strangers fascinated her and people watching was her favorite thing to do; besides playing her video games.

「 ☞ OOC: ooc message here 「 ☞ INNER BUBBLE: Why Always Me!? xxxx

Genkawolf

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick unaware of anyone else in the forest as he follows after Hiro. He hurries after the kitten when he sees it trying to climb up a tree. "No, no, you're not big enough to be climbing a pine tree, Hiro" he tells the kitten meows in protest. He thought he heard video game music a moment ago. "Could be a visitor of the forest like we are" he thought. Turn his attention back to his beloved snow, white kitten. "Wait a moment and I will build you something to play on" he said before setting the kitten down and petted her on the head. While he was kneeling, he touches the ground with his un-gloved hand. Some of the earth two feet in front of them began to move then shape into a six foot looking tree with grips.
╚══════════════╝

The Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:33 am
                User ImageUser Image
                                                                      「 ☞ LOCATION: Forest xx「 ☞ APPAREL: Stormy

Crystal blue eyes were focused completely on the dragon roaring and flying around her game screen. Her brows were slightly furrowed, she tilted her head downward just a bit to the point where a green dragon was currently firing fireballs at the female hunter she was playing. Her attention wasn't grabbed from the screen until the dragon had run away to eat and regain stamina and she heard the voice of the man in the same place as her. Who was he talking too? While her hunter did nothing and the music played, she looked up from the screen and began her usual staring contest when she watched people. This guy looked kind of like the rugged type, with his long brown hair and muscles. For a moment, the blue and white haired young woman looked away from him and down at her own figure. Looking down into her waist, she sighed softly to herself as she could see that her stomach wasn't flat and could be seen as she sat down. She wasn't terribly overweight, but obviously curvy; and always got told by her doctors that she needed to lose more weight. Millie sat up straighter when she heard laughing, trying to figure out where it was coming from. 'Yes, you're a fat whale! Maybe don't pick up the cheeseburger next time and go for a salad.' Setting her 3DS into her lap, she squeezed her eyes shut and rubbed at them from under her glasses. It was that God awful voice again! Why couldn't it just leave her alone? When it had died away she picked up her game again and shyly went back to looking up at the guy in front of her.

Wait a second! Her blue eyes widened slightly when she finally noticed the tiny white kitten at his side. Curling up closer, she pressed her lips against the plastic of her 3DS to hide her excited smile. "Oh my gosh!" she whispered to herself. "It's so cute~!" Instantly she wanted to go over and cuddle the cute kitten; it reminding her of Fluff and Orchid at home. Well, mostly Orchid since she was still a kitten. Millie cooed softly to herself before calming herself down and slightly lowering her gaming system away from her mouth. Turning her attention back to her screen briefly so she wasn't completely wasting the time limit on her hunt, only to have it turn back curiously to the guy as he began to shift himself into a kneeling position. What in the world was he doing? From behind the glass of her glasses, her eyes traveled his frame before following his hand to the ground. Snapping her neck to either side as she suddenly felt a vibrating in the ground beneath her, she couldn't help but become startled at what suddenly began to jut out from the ground without warning or apparent cause other than the man in front of her. "What the f-!" she practically cried out as she slammed her back against the trunk of the tree she was sitting against. Through her sudden surprise, she could feel the same tingle in her back that she was used to when she passed through objects. Falling onto her back, in the mud, most of her body phased through the giant tree, including her 3DS.

「 ☞ OOC: ooc message here 「 ☞ INNER BUBBLE: What the hell was that? xxxx

Genkawolf

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick stood up to look at his handy work,"Could have been better"he thought to himself. He looks down at Hiro to see how the kitten would react, but ran off to check out something."Hey! Come back, Hiro!" he demanded as he hurries after the feline. Slows to a stop once he sees were Hiro was going."What's going on? Are you okay?" he asked the stranger who was in the mud and mostly phased through a tree. "Does this mean she saw what I did over there" he thought with an raised eyebrow before moving again to pick up Hiro.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding Forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: curious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $699.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Hiro, his kitten and a stranger.

The Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:32 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑩тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:10 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick gotten used to using the ferry to get to the Mykronos island. He held Hiro in his arms during the trip then let the sweater wearing, kitten walk next to him on the way to the forest. Quiet and spacious to do whatever they wanted there and for Patrick using ability without trouble. No clue where his last creation was located at because it was long time ago since they last been out here. "Stay close" he said to his kitten who mewed back at him and stuffed his gloved hands into his jacket pockets. He didn't want to lose sight of his kitten by accident while out here.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding Forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:43 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Cecil Choi | Choi Hyun-Ri Bloodsucker
❛I didn't want to wake up.
I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.

I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling indifferent.
●I'm speaking to a stranger at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something casual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

He wandered around the forest, wondering just why he even bothered coming here. To get away from large crowds he supposed, away from people. Away from social interaction. He didn't want to be around people, no where near them. There were so many people on board the ferry earlier, and it irked him to the full extent. The way they smiled, laugh with one another. How can they be so damn carefree? Did they not know that this world is terribly wrong? That whatever sort of happiness is short-lived?

He'd give a light jump, wrapping his fingers upon a fairly large tree branch, and with a small pull upwards, he'd hook his legs up and over the branch, and he'd hang himself upside down. They always spoke of how vampires loved hanging of certain things when they make their appearance, and he supposed they weren't too wrong about that. He allowed his hands to dangle, and he'd chuckle. How stupid. But it seems, his temporary moment of relaxation was interrupted when someone stepped into his field of vision. Who's that? He frowned and huffed, but he was quick to replace his displeasure with a childish grin that stretched from ear to ear. Especially after he takes notice of the kitten that followed after that man. "I am the witch of this forest..! Turn back now or I will cook you for dinner..!" he stated playfully, as he tried to 'frighten' them out and away from this area. Cecil made no attempt to get down from the branch, and he would simply speak as he hung upside down. "Ooh..! That's a cute kitty you have there! What's its name? Won't you give her to me?'

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Genkawolf

PUMMMY

Trash

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:45 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick glances down at Hiro occasionally to keep eye on the white kitten. Stops walking when he hears a voice coming from somewhere nearby. "Not unless you're into eating dirt" he replied and he wasn't joking. He was certain that is what his kind tastes like, but he doubt he is worth eating though. Stops looking around and picks up the pace to catch up to Hiro because he was lagging behind. Wasn't surprised to hearing his kitten being called cute. hears it a lot. Picks up Hiro after the kitten fails at climbing a tree a couple of times. "Not even over my decomposing body would I give him over to a stranger. How do I know you won't try to eat him?" he asked holding Hiro close to him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding Forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused and cautious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and a stranger.

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:48 am
User ImageUser Image

And that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.

○I'm feeling indifferent.
●I'm speaking to a stranger at the moment.

How frustrating.

He came to the forest, assuming no one would pay this place a visit. It was often neglected from what he saw. Many disregarded this beautiful place, assuming it was just some dirt road that was dangerous to walk but little did they know, this was a place that held such beauty. Cecil came to relax, to stay away from the crowd yet here is this man, wandering into the forest with his kitten. Cecil found it troublesome, and he'd wander off if he could but going deeper into an unfamiliar forest wasn't exactly what he wanted. The man, though, appeared indifferent and as frustrated as the bloodsucker could be, he still had a smile on this face, one that was impossible to tell that he had harboured less than pleasant thoughts in his mind. But it seems this man takes his words seriously. Who would even eat him? If Cecil wanted, he could simply absorb hos energy through skin contact alone, but he didn't want to. He hated skin contact. "I was just kidding, mister! I don't need my taste palettes to devour you. If anything,I can feed just through skin contact alone." answered the man as he swung from the tree branch, feeling the air brushing through his short auburn locks. The younger male picked up his kitten, and Cecil's golden orbs remained locked onto the small feline, though when the man would doubt his intentions, the vampire would frown. "You're out of your mind. Who would even have the heart to devour something so adorable? I'd definitely love it with all my heart, shower it with endless amount of catnips!" and his arms would embrace himself as he spoke of love in a dramatic manner. Of course, as much as he'd love to keep a pet, he couldn't. He was capable of killing any form of living being if they were to stay with him over a long period of time. Cecil could only ever watch them from afar, and he was never allowed to touch anything. Anything that held life.

"By the way, I'm Cecil! I didn't think anyone would come to a place like this!"

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Genkawolf

PUMMMY

Trash

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:15 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick didn't really the stranger was joking, "Too much information" he thought frowning. "Are you a hermit?" he asked. He was feeling unease about this guy and part of it being the way he is looking at Hiro. "Sounds like you've been living under a rock or in denial. People consume cute things all the time" he proclaimed. Wouldn't have noticed that guy if he hadn't spoken, but now he knows to keep his guard up. "Patrick. Not our first walkabout and you're the first to have been watching us either" he replied with a sigh.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding Forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: cautious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Cecil.

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:47 am
User ImageUser Image

And that's really sad.

○I'm feeling quite annoyed.
●I'm speaking to Patrick at the moment.

Cecil would shook his head in frustration when he noticed how this younger man seemed to be the serious type of person. He always found them annoying. Then again, who wasn't annoying to him? The man assumed that the bloodsucker had been a hermit, which somehow made Cecil feel a little bewildered. He's had quite the imagination, assuming on his own. He wasn't wrong, but he wasn't quite right either. He didn't answer, and he'd offer a half-hearted shrug of the shoulder. Under a rock and in denial? He couldn't handle half of what this man was spouting, yet despite his displeasure, his expression was cheerful and carefree. Quite a lovely facade, to be honest. He would learn how to properly interact with someone, but his fear had been too overpowering. Too overwhelming. "Well, that's judt biased. Not everyone's the same." he rolled his eyes in annoyance as he tore his gaze away from the kitten. Such a shame though. He would get himself a pet or two, but sadly, they'd die before they even have the chance to see the world. Perhaps it was best if he stayed away. Maybe that's where he belonged? Under the rock. Away from people. Being a hermit.

When the man continued speaking, Cecil could feel his frustrations grow. Why was he speaking as if the bloodsucker had been some sort of creeper? He'd much prefer to be alone than to hang around people, and he'd walk away if he could, but it seems he had grown attached to this lovely tree branch. "I'd much prefer to watch pretty ladies, to be precise. You're pretty hard not to notice either, mumbling and all." he shrugged. He didn't bother speaking any further, and he'd fall silent altogether as he directed his gaze elsewhere. Deeper into the forest seems mysterious. Anywhere else quieter seemed much more pleasant, to be honest.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Genkawolf

PUMMMY

Trash

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:43 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wasn't himself and he was thinking that to be for the best because that way he doesn't hurt again this week. Seeing the shrug, "They end up doing the same thing anyways" he retorted. Looks down at his kitten while he continues to hold him. "Best to leave this joker to whatever he is doing" he said softly to Hiro and the meowed back in response. Turns and walks on off to go deeper into the forest. "I don't know where he get mumbling from" he pondered with a shake of his head.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Surrounding Forest.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: disappointed by encounter.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Cecil.

Quote:

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces