Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kor's Multiverse Hangout

Back to Guilds

A Chatterbox and Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: Anime, Chatterbox, Roleplaying 

Reply KMH Guild RPs
TSSA RP OOC (Out of Character) Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:35 pm
Scentrus Darmoset
Scentrus Darmoset
Quote:
Dante the MGG
omgIisonfiyah
omgIisonfiyah
Dusky of Old
Dusky of Old
Suzie Rue
Suzie Rue
SilentVex
SilentVex
Quote:
sukai_ookami94
Quote:

Quote:

This thread here is for all pure OOC (Out of Character) discussions regarding the RP. OOC content is allowed in RP posts, but ONLY it isn't the only thing in that post you are making in the RP. Any post that contains only OOC content is required to be posted here, ok?

RP Alerts [i](for those Quoted below)[/i]

All Current Participants

Wow in comparison to the previous incarnation of the TSSA RP, we're moving pretty fast. The last incarnation took a year to get to 10 pages tho to be fair there was a 5 year inactivity period caused by me either going to jail &/or getting super-depressed and dropping off the face of the Earth. But still we've achieved 10 pages in 1.5 months whereas it took the previous incarnation 7 months of active posting time to accomplish that. That means we're progressing roughly 4.666... times faster than the previous incarnation. I guess I really have done a better job with coming up with a good plot for this incarnation of the TSSA RP.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:02 pm
Pretty standard issue then. Now if only I knew who was where so I could pop up next to them outta nowhere and mildly annoy them and very probably attack them because multiverse problems.

Kor Saiyajinkami

SilentVex
Crew

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:48 am
SilentVex
Pretty standard issue then. Now if only I knew who was where so I could pop up next to them outta nowhere and mildly annoy them and very probably attack them because multiverse problems.

Kor Saiyajinkami

That's definitely would be something you'd hafta figure out how to accomplish without meta-gaming. If your character is some sorta "security program" that's job is to deal with Multiverse anomalies, then doesn't he have some sorta've magical or technological radar that detect those who don't belong in a specific Universe? I mean that sounds logical, but maybe his group or your character specifically isn't very good at what they do if I'm correctly understanding their role in the Multiverse and doesn't have something like that at their/his disposal.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:00 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

Kor Saiyajinkami

That's definitely would be something you'd hafta figure out how to accomplish without meta-gaming. If your character is some sorta "security program" that's job is to deal with Multiverse anomalies, then doesn't he have some sorta've magical or technological radar that detect those who don't belong in a specific Universe? I mean that sounds logical, but maybe his group or your character specifically isn't very good at what they do if I'm correctly understanding their role in the Multiverse and doesn't have something like that at their/his disposal.

Security program, that'd a new one to describe him. I guess he kinda is but it's nice to see creativity. As for 'radar' it would be more like... sonar. A few of his 'siblings' would be able to detect anomalies easily but he kinda just... hears when thing are off. Which is imperfect. So.. false accusations happen with him. More than likely he'll only do the accusation thing towards people who very clearly don't fit the mold of the reality as he's observed, such as an anthropomorphic skunk on a human dominated planet.^^" humorous because despite that probably being fairly smart he's terrible at his job.  

SilentVex
Crew

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

SilentVex
Crew

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:32 am
Oh and this is a little side note for anyone who actually reads this thread and cares: if your character even semi-regularly travels the multiverse they probably have a passing knowledge of Sedhor, at least if he drops his title 'Number X: the Wheel of Fortune'.

Since, you know, he and his siblings are responsible for maintaining the balance of the multiverse. Kinda a sucky job to be honest, terrible benefits.

Player knowledge time: His organization has one member for every major arcana in a tarot deck, for no real reason besides i like tarot. Each one is different and has different responsibilities.

Sedhor/number X has the unfortunate job of being the 'problem solver' of the bunch. Number I detects them, he finds them and solves them. And he's kinda terrible at it, mostly because he's lazy and hates working too much. That, and there's only one person in the group weaker than he is, yet he's the only one without an ulterior motive that would intervene in solving the problem.

I'd love to explain it more if you guys want. ^^" Just thought I'd drop this off as well in case you wanted your character to be justified in having passing knowledge of sedhor.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:58 am
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

Kor Saiyajinkami

Security program, that'd a new one to describe him. I guess he kinda is but it's nice to see creativity. As for 'radar' it would be more like... sonar. A few of his 'siblings' would be able to detect anomalies easily but he kinda just... hears when thing are off. Which is imperfect. So.. false accusations happen with him. More than likely he'll only do the accusation thing towards people who very clearly don't fit the mold of the reality as he's observed, such as an anthropomorphic skunk on a human dominated planet.^^" humorous because despite that probably being fairly smart he's terrible at his job.

Yeah I have a habit of comparing things to what I think their closest equivalent computer technology is. I don't know exactly when and why I started to do that, but I did. Hell I often compare the human body's energy supply to that of a laptop battery as they are both rechargeable and can have varying amounts of energy. Recently what has started with me when I don't get the right amount of sleep is that my body just goes into "Power Saver Mode", which is new cuz before it wasn't like and it was more like I just felt tired all day instead of feeling like I was running on slightly lower energy using settings.

Okay I see, so he's one of the weaker links of the "family" in terms of abilities then, right? Does he or anyone in his "family" do research about the Universes he's to visit so that he's informed enough to know about what shouldn't belong or does he already know that info automatically? For example, does he already know that even tho it isn't very common that there are such a thing as human chimeras that when they are transformed are basically anthros of their dominant animal species in the mix of all their animal species?  

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SilentVex
Crew

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:33 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

Kor Saiyajinkami

Yeah I have a habit of comparing things to what I think their closest equivalent computer technology is. I don't know exactly when and why I started to do that, but I did. Hell I often compare the human body's energy supply to that of a laptop battery as they are both rechargeable and can have varying amounts of energy. Recently what has started with me when I don't get the right amount of sleep is that my body just goes into "Power Saver Mode", which is new cuz before it wasn't like and it was more like I just felt tired all day instead of feeling like I was running on slightly lower energy using settings.

Okay I see, so he's one of the weaker links of the "family" in terms of abilities then, right? Does he or anyone in his "family" do research about the Universes he's to visit so that he's informed enough to know about what shouldn't belong or does he already know that info automatically? For example, does he already know that even tho it isn't very common that there are such a thing as human chimeras that when they are transformed are basically anthros of their dominant animal species in the mix of all their animal species?

Number I does a small amount of research. What really helps sedhor as the problem solver is a sort of 'white noise' that fills his head when he's near a multiverse anomaly. It's not perfect, since it sometimes/often includes himself, and decreases in severity with time spent in the world.

So with mr. Skunk for example, depending on how long mr. Skunk has been there prior to sedhor ariving, the white noise slowly blends into the background. However sedhor is still an investigator and would do what he could to find him out or strengthen the white noise signal by forcing mr. Skunk to do something that doesn't belong in that world, such as using ki.

Of course I wouldn't out him right away, that wouldn't be fun. I'd work for it  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:15 pm
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami

Number I does a small amount of research. What really helps sedhor as the problem solver is a sort of 'white noise' that fills his head when he's near a multiverse anomaly. It's not perfect, since it sometimes/often includes himself, and decreases in severity with time spent in the world.

So with mr. Skunk for example, depending on how long mr. Skunk has been there prior to sedhor ariving, the white noise slowly blends into the background. However sedhor is still an investigator and would do what he could to find him out or strengthen the white noise signal by forcing mr. Skunk to do something that doesn't belong in that world, such as using ki.

Ah I see. Well that works out for him and does make things a little more fair and helps tell a better RP story that the research is a small amount and his way of detecting anomalies is imperfect.

I find it funny how you are calling Scentrus (the character) by the nickname of Mr Skunk. Well anyways there have been 4 posts since your post in the RP and Kor's 17 year old self was/is in Mr. Skunk's Universe having at the time Scentrus is about to leave for the FMAB Universe and Kor's 17 year old self is about to return to his DB Sub-Multiverse travels for another 8 years roughly before heading to the FMAB Universe himself. So myself and Scentrus (the Gaian) have created some back-and-forthing that both gives backstory for Kor and some more intro info on Scentrus. Feel free to read those posts that we've already done and the ones we will do as we make them.  

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SilentVex
Crew

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:47 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex
Kor Saiyajinkami

Ah I see. Well that works out for him and does make things a little more fair and helps tell a better RP story that the research is a small amount and his way of detecting anomalies is imperfect.

I find it funny how you are calling Scentrus (the character) by the nickname of Mr Skunk. Well anyways there have been 4 posts since your post in the RP and Kor's 17 year old self was/is in Mr. Skunk's Universe having at the time Scentrus is about to leave for the FMAB Universe and Kor's 17 year old self is about to return to his DB Sub-Multiverse travels for another 8 years roughly before heading to the FMAB Universe himself. So myself and Scentrus (the Gaian) have created some back-and-forthing that both gives backstory for Kor and some more intro info on Scentrus. Feel free to read those posts that we've already done and the ones we will do as we make them.

Oh I've been keeping up. Just waiting for the time to pop back in and do my thing. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm
SilentVex
Oh I've been keeping up. Just waiting for the time to pop back in and do my thing. ^^

I'm gonna hafta ask you to modify your post slightly to where it ends b4 the impact of Kor's fall because I've already planned out with Anubas x3 (the only RPer yet who hasn't posted in the RP yet) what that event is gonna entail. So could you do that for me? Also it seems like you're gonna be in the need to know on who the Mysterious Entity is so I'll PM you that info, ok? Honestly you're probably one of the only RPers who doesn't know who the Mysterious Entity really.  

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

SilentVex
Crew

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:19 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SilentVex

I'm gonna hafta ask you to modify your post slightly to where it ends b4 the impact of Kor's fall because I've already planned out with Anubas x3 (the only RPer yet who hasn't posted in the RP yet) what that event is gonna entail. So could you do that for me? Also it seems like you're gonna be in the need to know on who the Mysterious Entity is so I'll PM you that info, ok? Honestly you're probably one of the only RPers who doesn't know who the Mysterious Entity really.
I made the changes, sufficient for y9u?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:29 pm
Angelic Lupine
Kor Saiyajinkami

Lupine, I"m sorry I haven't posted yet. I have been very busy with work and other things. I should be working on my long line of commissions, yet I have been too lazy to do so due to the burn out on pixel art.

And Shon, if you pressure me to post again like that, I will quit the roleplay in a heart beat. I don't mind you being my proxy, but I was still thinking on what the ******** to post. And since you pressured me, I had nothing.

Thank you and good night/morning. (Where ever you guys live.)  

Mikuuyuu
Crew

Garbage Wife

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:55 pm
Anubas x3
Angelic Lupine
Kor Saiyajinkami

Lupine, I"m sorry I haven't posted yet. I have been very busy with work and other things. I should be working on my long line of commissions, yet I have been too lazy to do so due to the burn out on pixel art.

And Shon, if you pressure me to post again like that, I will quit the roleplay in a heart beat. I don't mind you being my proxy, but I was still thinking on what the ******** to post. And since you pressured me, I had nothing.

Thank you and good night/morning. (Where ever you guys live.)

I am so very very sorry. Pressuring you into posting wasn't my intentions at all. I was just pointing out that Lupine was waiting on you to post and that if you didn't have the time to post maybe we should go thru with the arrangement for me to post as your proxy afterall.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:42 am
Dusky of Old

Seems like it might be a good idea for having Leon learn Alchemy so that he'd be able to use it make sure he wouldn't die by being hit one time.  

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:33 am
SilentVex

Looks like s**t is about to get real with a possible fight between Sedhor, the Fortuneteller of Fate, and Fiyah, the Thief of Time.  
KMH Guild RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff