Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Fairy_Navi

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:52 am
Located in a private room of the Poppy Fields Brewery

User Image

A quick trip by Mara's borrowed truck later and the little troupe was piling into the brewery. Good choice on Claire's part. The place was pretty quiet, and his ladybug passenger ensured Nat knew exactly where they were. She'd probably rejoin them later.

Before they could get down to business, it looked like Yume was ready to pass out. Mara probably needed rest as well, and Claire had a little girl to look out for. "How about we continue this in the morning?" Cade suggested. "This place has rooms, so you guys can crash for the night." The boxed food was passed around to anyone wanting a bite. At least this way Natalie could join the conversation.

The next morning~

As soon as he entered the lounge that would be for their discussion, Cade claimed a sofa for himself, stretching over its surface like a feline. "So, where were we? Oh right, Claire was going to spill about this Cade Fuchs. Gonna need a nickname for him, because calling him Cade during this conversation is going to get confusing for me."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:27 am
User ImageUser Image

••• Upon entering the dhampir watched Cade lose no time in claiming a couch all for himself. Then He was suggesting the continued their conversation when there was a buzzing and Claire had to answer her phone. "Yes, hello?" She made a face. " That's nice..." She listened some more, giving the occasional nod. " Look, kid I'm busy right n- emergency? What emergency?" The woman asked and seconds later she turned red. " I'll be back soon. I promise." And then she hung up.

••• Now then, where were they? Oh that's right. " The blue haired kid whom Silmara described earlier showed up at the flower shop the other day. Really nice kid too. I think he likes Mozart." She caught herself getting side tracked. " Oh, right. Uhm, lets see... He was trying to get home but he was lost so he was trying to reach someone to come pick him up. I don't think he was successful. Since he was so bummed out and it was raining and with the recent werewolf attacks I suggested he'd stayed there. But he either left very early or didn't stay at all." She thought carefully. " Last I saw him he was with other patron. Some circus guy I believe." Claire told them what she recalled of her encounter with the rare shiny pokemon this other Cade was.
•••
•••  

Ceriza Elassidil

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image

~Go ahead and let me know~

Yume honestly hadn't had a good nights sleep last night. Whenever her eyes shut she had nightmares of the Cathedral nearby waking up and eating the barn, inn, thing whole. With everyone inside. Eventually, she did fall asleep, but it was anything but restful. Once the sun started to come up, she gave up on sleep and kept working on her phone. Just a little longer and... she had finally, finally, succeeded. She had made a connection with the local towers. She could use her phone! Just took a little monkeying and making sure that no one but her had the number on the phone. She was thankful. No one else did.

When she saw that people were going into the Cathedral, the familiar people from the other day, she sighed and made her way over. She hesitated at the doors, her nightmares still fresh in her mind, until finally she took a deep breath and walked through the doors. It had to be fine. People were coming into the building without fear. She had to tell herself that anyway.

She heard voices from behind a door across the way, she tip-toed her way over and... peeked into the room. She saw Cade and Claire, but she wasn't sure if she should enter or not. Cade's words echoed into her thoughts, and she couldn't help but think what they might secretly be. She preferred not to see one of them turn into a Werewolf...

~I'm good at keeping secrets~

|-|-| Yume Meeka |-|-|

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:35 pm
Mara slept restlessly in the Brewery. This was nothing surprising, she usually had issues sleeping. However this usually called for at least two cups of coffee to "wake up". Sleepily, Mara walked towards where she was pretty sure a kitchen was in the Cathedral, but as she was about to open the door, an odd feeling came over her. She felt as if she would be making a mistake to enter the kitchen. Mara was confused but decided to back off.

As Mara had zombie shuffled to the kitchen, she missed the fact that Yume, NotCade, and Claire were there. Mara gave a sleepy wave before sitting down. " A circus guy? Weird. I had found Cade's ring when I went to the place thing...with glass...greenhouse! Yeah, that was the word I was looking for. Wait....werewolf attacks? Werewolves aren't real."  

bigxsisxsara

High-functioning Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100

Guardian_Fairy_Navi

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image

"I wouldn't try to invade the kitchen," Cade warned with a grin. "The chef is really strict about letting anyone who isn't staff in there." And really, Cade didn't blame the guy. The kind of damage people could do in bars on Gaia was practically legendary. Cade wouldn't want that near his work space either.

Spotting a familiar face, Cade beckoned the blond to join them. From her question the night before, Cade could guess she'd encountered something not quite 'normal' for her. Maybe she could help convince Silmara.

"Mara, clearly we are from two very different places," he said, tone losing its usual upbeat cheer. The boy sat up to better address Mara's disbelief. "Here, everything you imagine goes bump in the night does. Vampires, werewolves, demons. There's also things you haven't probably considered. Aliens, elves, space cowboys. Heck I was almost turned to stone once. It is dangerous here. Most of the human population lives in their own little bubbles, painfully oblivious to what is right in front of them. And that's fine if you're living in a city far from supernatural activity. But where you are right now? This is the center of supernatural town." Maybe a demonstration was in order? Cade could think of only one way to get his point across in a suitably dramatic way. Mischievous glint in his eye, he stood and circled the still groggy Mara until he landed in a nice puddle of shadow.

"And if you aren't careful," he began, tugging and pulling at the darkness around him. Twist, tug, gone. It was a short jump. The boy stepped out of the shadows on the opposite side of the room. The thickest shadows he could find were unfortunately behind his victim. "you wind up dead."

Cade didn't want to scare their guests, he really didn't. But unless they accepted that things weren't 'normal', they were liable to get themselves killed.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:33 pm
User Image

Yume listened intently to Cade's explanation. It was just like what he said yesterday, and she knew very well he was speaking the truth. She ran into a werewolves and a giant yesterday. She was... a friendly giant, but... she was still massive! As she was thinking that, a message popped up on her phone. It was from PixieNPink and she was looking for their mutual friend Masq.

The first thing she thought was: How did I get this message? How did it just magically get transferred to Oz? Her next thought was: What had happened to Masqurade? The tone of the message seemed urgent.

She quickly typed out a response and looked up only for her eyes to widen and see Cade get swallowed up by the shadows and then suddenly appear behind the Mara girl.

She was so done with Wonderland.

|-|-| Yume Meeka |-|-|

Quote:

Midnight Blue==>PixieNPink,Erebus Masquerade

Midnight Dream:: I haven't heard from him for a few days now. Why? What's going on?

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

bigxsisxsara

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:45 pm
Mara still wasn't sure if she believed that this was a different world, because geeze how SciFi was that, but she decides to listen anyways. Mara followed the NotCade with her eyes as he explained that all sorts of supernatural things happen around these parts and just by looking at his expression she could tell he was serious. Then suddenly poof! He vanished....AND APPEARED DIRECTLY BEHIND HER!

Mara screamed in surprise as she instinctively turned to punch the boy. Regardless if the fist made contact or not, Mara fainted in fear. Thud. After a few seconds a phone in Mara's pocket dinged happily like someone got the achievement 'Scare Mara'. If anyone were to turn on the screen they would see that Mara got one new Message from a 'Midnight'.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:07 am
User ImageUser Image

••• After telling them what she knew of the boy they were looking for the dhampir listened. A half awake Silmara then protested werewolves weren't real. Darling we've got news for you. The woman thought in silence and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Luckily Cade spoke up.

••• As the teen went on explaining Claire began to raise her hand like a teen girl in a math class when no one else dares to ask the question but she held back. If she interrupted she would end up having to explain and judging by how Yume had reacted to things she wasn't too big on that idea. And then as if he hadn't taken it far enough with his explanation Cade had decided to demonstrate his point by using his ability. I didn't know he could do tha-

••• Her thoughts were cut off when the pink haired woman screamed at which the dhampir winced and then threw a punch at Cade. At which point Claire stepped forward to catch Silmara before she hit the floor. As an electronic noise went off she stared at the teen blankly for a moment and then laughed. " You...dork. Could you be anymore blunt?" She said between laughter and went to lay SIlmara on a free couch.
•••  

Ceriza Elassidil

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Guardian_Fairy_Navi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:20 am
User Image

'Yep,' he thought just before Mara's fist collided with his face, 'Bad plan.' As the pinked haired woman collapsed, Cade went to catch her only to be beaten to the punch by Claire, no pun intended.

"Did you have a better idea?" he demanded, cheeks stretching out in a grin. "Ow!" Cade complained, reaching up to poke his now red cheek. It was already showing sings of bruising. "I deserved that. But I didn't think she'd believe me without some kind of proof, and i'm fresh out of supernatural examples aside from my own skills." Looking down at the unconscious Mara he added, "I didn't expect her to pass out..."

Hey! He'd gotten the statue named Claire to laugh! An honest belly laugh! Cade spun around in victory, hands in the air to celebrate his achievement. He could have taken Mara with him, but he didn't want to add a potential heart attack to her fainting spell.

"Like I said earlier," he added, this time turning to face Yume, "Even normal looking people often have some kind of special skill. A good many of them are just trying to live their lives, even some of the werewolves, vampires and demons. I'm just saying that going around claiming these things aren't real can be taken as a challenge." And no one wanted that.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:15 am
User Image

Yume waved her hands in front of her toward Cade when he started explaining everything to her. She didn't need to be told twice! She'd already seen enough of the weirdness to last a lifetime! That was when she heard the beep come from Mara's phone. The timing of it, combined with everything else, seemed a little too much like coincidence. It couldn't be.

She wandered over to the now unconscious Mara, ignoring Claire who was really amused by the whole situation, and took a look at the phone. And immediately she gasped. What were the chances? This was Pinky!

She placed the phone down next to Mara's unconscious body and looked over at Cade not looking exactly pleased. "You deserved that." She signed at him. She then knelt down next to her and started patting at her face. She'd have to explain the other discovery when she woke up, but... she couldn't believe this was happening!

What were the chances of meeting an online friend after walking through a door to Narnia?

|-|-| Yume Meeka |-|-|

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

bigxsisxsara

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:26 am
Mara felt someone patting her face urgently. That is getting annoying and making it hard to sleep. Mara found herself thinking before her eyes shot open. Right! She decked NotCade! Paranormal stuff is real! Her life has been a lie!

Mara sat up quickly finding herself on a sofa before letting herself fall back onto the sofa. "I am going to need something stronger than coffee." She muttered before looking over at Yume. OK so Yume must have been patting her awake. Oh look her phone..."OH MY GOD! CADE IS OUT THERE WITHOUT KNOWING THIS IS ALL REAL!!!" Mara suddenly said much louder than she should have.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:46 am
User ImageUser Image

••• Once she had finally managed to stop laughing at the unfortunate teen Claire went over and gently reached to hold Cade's face in her hands and get a closer look at any wounds he may have. After a quick inspection she giggled. " You'll live. But we could always get some ice." She said and then went to do just that.

••• By the time she returned Silmara had regained consciousness and was yelling something about the kid they were looking for being out there on his own not knowing the supernatural was real. She handed the ice pack to Cade and calmly went over. " Hey, calm down. What are you his mother?" She began. " I don't know, the kid seemed smart to me. Have a little faith in him. We'll find him." She assured her. " Kids are... tenacious and incredibly strong after all. Now sitting here freaking out about what could happen is not doing anything towards finding him. I know this all seems crazy but that should be your priority right now." Hopefully that would help.

••• The dhampir rubbed the back of her neck then. What were they going to do about this mess?
•••  

Ceriza Elassidil

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Guardian_Fairy_Navi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:57 am
User Image

"I know," he signed back. "But she wasn't going to believe without some proof." Seeing as Yume was looking after Mara, Cade took a healthy self preserving step backwards. Best not to be within swinging range.

"Hey hey," he soothed, both hands held up as a gesture of peace, "Calm down. Claire's right. Running around blind won't help you find him any faster." Well... if this other version of himself had his brand of luck, that might actually be the best way to find him...

He gave a soft 'thanks' when Claire handed over the ice pack and wasted no time sticking it to his face. At least he didn't get a black eye or busted lip. "Plenty of people survive while being completely oblivious. Now, you know him pretty well, yeah? What are the kinds of places he'd go to? Anywhere he'd feel safe?"

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

Yume winced when Pinky suddenly yelled about Cade, or Masquerade (who knew she knew Cade Fuchs? She didn't). That distinction was easier in her head, anyway.

After Mara was done yelling, she popped the message she had just sent onto the screen of her phone and showed it to the pink haired girl. More so she could see the username. When she felt the exposure was long enough, she pulled the phone away.

Then Cade asked about where Masquerade would feel safe. Places he would go. She knew this instantly, she had heard him praise his Dad every way to Sunday. She turned on her voice synthesizer app and typed out, "His Father's most likely. He has a very high opinion of him."

She glanced over at Pinky, just to make sure she was right. Hopefully she had made the connection in her head correctly. It be embarrassing if she was wrong.

|-|-| Yume Meeka |-|-|

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

bigxsisxsara

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:49 pm
Mara looked to Claire when she asked if Mara was Cade's mother. "More like his Aunt, but close enough!" She insisted but still took the advice given to her and tried to calm herself down anyways. Panicing wasnt going to do anyone any good, least of all Cade.

Yume then shoved Mara's phone in her face. Mara backed her head away and saw Midnight replied. It only took a few seconds for the connection to be made. Yume was Midnight? Such a small world!

When NotCade asked her where Cade would go, immediately she said, "Home" just as the phone in Midnight's hands spoke. Mara gave a nod to Yume. They were on the same page. "He would go to see his dad." Mara then sighed. "We should call Pyrrus." She said as she picked up her own phone to make the call.  
Mini-Adventures

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff